Whore Daughter

Story Info
Carmen does her dad for cash.
2.1k words
4.29
306.1k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,489 Followers

Keith Stevens was taking advantage of the fact his wife was out of the country for a week by spending his Saturday afternoon, not endlessly shopping but by arranging to visit an adult 'escort'. He had been with whores before when Margaret was away, she really wasn't that interested in sex now, not after twenty four years of marriage and three grown up kids. He was though so took the rare opportunities to enjoy himself without her knowing. This time when he logged on the site he had a particular preference and scanned the lists for girls in the city that were much younger than his 49.

There was just something about the listing for Carmen, 19 that instantly stuck him. Maybe it was the fabulous picture of her large bust supported in a pink bra (like many of the workers on the site there was no picture of her face) or maybe it was the wide and extensive range of toys, services and outfits she indicated she had. Whatever it was Keith emailed her on the Wednesday to arrange a session on the Saturday afternoon and indicated that he would want her in her "naughty schoolgirl uniform". After a days wait Carmen responded by giving him details of a flat in town and her rates, she asked exactly what he was looking for so he replied through his 'secret' email address.

"An hour session of me sexually dominating you. Not harshly just me being in control and you playing the part of obedient teenager. I will want to spank you for being naughty then I will want oral and anal sex"

Carmen replied that she offered all those services and more and would be glad to see 'Tom' (the name he used on these types of encounters in the past on Saturday. When Saturday did arrive he drove to the address given him. It was in a part of town he didn't spend much time in on account it was pretty run down, but it wasn't the worst. He found the flat and climbed three flights of stairs and after ringing the doorbell marked 'Wilson' he stood in front of the door in a state of nervous anticipation.

When the door swung inwards he nearly fell over in shock as standing before him, dressed in tied up blouse, school tie, tiny tartan skirt, white socks and pumps with her blonde hair in pigtails was his very own youngest daughter Carly. Carly too, recoiled and for the longest moment they stood on either side of the threshold staring at each other and taking in what this all meant. Finally, breaking the silence the teenager moved back and her father came into the apartment. Without a word she moved into the kitchen of the apartment and spoke with the other girl that was in. There were six of them, all students, who rented this apartment and made some nice money to aid their studies by selling sex. They always tried to have another girl in the flat when there was a client. Carly didn't go into reasons but asked Judith, a big busted black girl, to go out and that she would be fine for the next couple of hours. Judith was unsure but did as Carly asked, leaving father and daughter to face some uncomfortable truths as she left.

Carly was the youngest of Keith's daughters and had always been the wildest, always in some kind of trouble it had seemed growing up. But she was intelligent and was doing a good University course and he thought she was maturing, staying in Halls of Residence on the other side of town. Standing in the corridor just feet apart Keith questioned his daughter.

"Carly! What the hell is this? You're a prostitute? What on earth are you think..."

"Dad! You needn't get so fucking high and mighty! Does Mum know you visit escorts 'Tom'?"

"Don't swear at me young lady! That's none of your business Carly. Or do I call you Carmen now?"

Both father and daughter shared the same fiery temperament. Carly had always been a Daddy's girl, much more so than with her mother who she had had some wild rows with before leaving home. The arguing came to a stop and both stood there staring at each other, neither willing to admit they were in the wrong. Keith stared at his daughter and found it impossible to keep his eyes off her tie and the way it draped down into Carly's impressive visible cleavage. He had never realised his little girl had developed so well. Carly saw him staring and found that it turned her on rather than repulsed her and after a little thought she tilted her head, bit her bottom lip nervously and spoke.

"Well you could just go home and we can both forget this ever happened and never tell anyone about it. Or I can go into that bedroom and be Carmen for an hour, you can follow me in as Tom for an hour, do what you wanted to do in your email and then forget about it all. I'll let you decide."

With that Carly turned on her heel and went through the door behind her leaving her father standing stunned once again in the corridor. She sat on the edge of the double bed that was in the bedroom and gave a shiver throughout her body. She could not believe what she had just said and done and she had no idea how her father would react. Part of her hoped he would leave while the other part, well she could hardly bring herself to believe what the other half hoped would happen...

Keith took a full minute to act. He knew what he should have done, he should have turned tail and left that flat and never thought about it again. But what he actually did was enter the bedroom and stand in the doorway. Carly looked up and Keith took in her outfit and heavy makeup. As soon their eyes met they were no longer Carly and Keith, but became Carmen and Tom, punter and whore.

Tom removed his wallet from his pocket and counted out a hundred pounds.

"There you go Carmen, it's all there, for what we agreed."

The blonde took the notes and counted them before slipping them into the bedside table. She turned and smiled at her latest client.

" I've been a very naughty girl Sir, what can I do for you?" she assumed a sexy, young voice and smiled flashing her perfect white teeth.

"Yes you have young lady. Look at how you are dressed, like a dirty slut! And listen to you begging for attention. You have been naughty and I think you need a damned good spanking! Now get over her and bend over my knee!"

Carmen shuffled over to where sat and seductively stretched herself over his lap, getting a thrill as her stomach brushed his throbbing erection until she was bent over Tom's knee. His hand shook as he reached down an carefully pulled the hem of her mini skirt up to reveal her creamy white ass cheeks and her white, cotton panties. Tom smoothed the palm of his hand backwards and forwards over her smooth ass, relishing the softness of her skin. Then, with a jerk, he pulled his hand up and brought it down with a crack against her skin. Carmen gave a high pitched, surprised yelp while Tom looked down at the bright red mark developing on her ass.

"That's one, how many do you think a naughty girl should get?"

Carmen was staring at the carpet weighing this up. She had got such a kinky thrill from all this and the sparks that flew through her body when his hand connected was already making her wet.

"Ten at least, I have been ever so bad!"

Tom grunted and waded in with more spanks, slapping hard time and time again, turning her bare bottom redder and redder with each connection. Each blow getting him harder and harder until finally he pushed Carmen and she spilled off his lap and onto her knees before him.

Without uttering a word Carmen's well practised fingers reached for his zipper and had it down and his hard cock in her hand in mere seconds. She paused, staring intently at his throbbing, stiffening member, knowing that this was wrong, bad, taboo but that it was also giving her a thrill like nothing else ever had. She looked up at her 'punter' and gave him a wicked grin before lowering her mouth onto his cock and starting to roughly lick at it. Tom fought back his compulsion to push her off and instead managed to reach down, grab her blonde hair and pull her face further onto him. Her mouth opened and accepted his firm, sweaty dick in and began to eagerly suck on it.

This was so wrong and yet both of them were loving it! Carmen started bobbing her head back and forward, with each move taking him deeper and deeper until she felt his hairy balls banging against her chin. With half his length engulfed between her lips Carmen looked up at her punter, it was as sight he would never be able to forget. After that Carmen rocked back on her heels and took his pulsing cock in her hand and began to play with it in between taking sucks and licks at it. She rubbed the whole length, then used it like a toothbrush on her teeth, then she nibbled at his balls. He was so hard and straining by this time that it was clear he was near to climax.

"So you've had the oral, what was the other kind of sex you wanted?" she asked coquettishly, tilting her head.

Before Tom could answer the slim, attractive blonde had pulled off her skirt and her shirt, then her bra then her panties until she knelt there wearing just her tie and she then deliberately turned around so thrust her cute ass cheeks at him.

Tom's eyes goggled at the sight in front of him. Her ass was just too good to be true. It was perfectly tanned (no lines!) and was silky smooth without a blemish. Carmen looked over her shoulder as she knelt before him and chewed her lip again as she reached a hand back to pull her ass cheek to one side and reveal a tiny looking asshole. It felt like an out of body experience to Tom as he inched forward and dropped to his knees behind the whore. His hands could not help themselves, they reached out and caressed Carmen's ass gently then slowly he started to kneed her supple, young ass flesh before he eased her cheeks fully apart to gaze on the holy grail of his desires right then.

Carmen shivered in anticipation as his slick dick pressed against her bum cheeks. She actually felt a drip of his pre cum fall and hit the top of her ass crack and slowly slip down towards her opening.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" she asked, already sure of the answer, already sure that 'Tom' had visited other whores, other young girls like herself.

He nodded even as he rubbed his slick penis around her tight, little asshole, smearing his juices on her, lubricating her. Then he reached forward, grabbed her narrow shoulders and used them to lever himself forward his stiff member pressing hard against her anus then slowly, sliding inside it, filling her up completely. She gave a gasp of surprise that turned into a low moan of pleasure, whether from the physical sensation of the mental knowledge of how taboo this was neither knew. He slowly eased himself forward, pressing inch after inch of his dick inside her until his balls were touching her soft ass cheeks. Then he slowly withdrew before plunging in again, this time a little faster. He built his speed up slowly, relishing how tight she was, how the walls of her ass gripped his shaft, almost squeezing him. It was too much for him and after only five minutes of fucking Carmen's ass he could hold back no longer. He felt his balls boil up and a jolt went through his system as he exploded and fired spurt after spurt of his cum deep in the hooker's bowels.

His ejaculation had really taken it out of him and he rocked back on his heels and closed his eyes, exhausted and drained. His eyes jumped open as seconds later he felt her licking at his dick. She smiled up at him.

"A little extra, to see if I can encourage you to be a regular client?"

The thought invaded his mind as the beautiful young blonde sucked at his dirty cock, licking and sucking it clean. He reached around to his trousers and hauled out his wallet and tossed a twenty note to the floor beside her.

"Yeah, I think I could become a regular, here take that you're due a little more pocket money!"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,489 Followers