Whores And Pimps Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As far as I'm concerned you are Michele, a hot fuckable woman who happens to have a real penis instead of a strap-on; not my brother Malcolm!" Angie replied.

"You're no different to all the other women who I have fucked over the years," she went on, "and I can see you like what we are doing," she said pointing to Michele's erection visibly tenting her leather miniskirt.

"Wouldn't you like some this," Angie said and lifted her skirt.

Michele stared at her sister standing there with her navy-blue A-line skirt lifted around her waist, she held the hem at her waist holding it between her red painted fingernails. Angie was wearing white boy-leg cami-knickers. She reached out with one hand and placed Michele's hand on her stockinged leg. She moved Michele's fingers up her nyloned thigh until it came to rest on her panties. Michele instinctively started stroking her sister's panty crotch.

Michele moved forward and kissed Angie and felt her stiffen and groan in the back of her throat. Angie wrapped her arms around Michele and returned the embrace as Michele continued to stroke her pantied crotch and stocking encased legs.

Angie reached down with one hand and slipped it under Michele's skirt and eased her thick cock out of her silky panties and began to rub it on her tan nylons. Michele experienced that familiar exquisite feel of diaphanous nylon against her glans, making it tingle with delight. A small trail of pre-come began to glisten on Angie's thigh.

Michele kissed Angie deeper, loving the combined taste of their lipstick and makeup and the scent of their perfumes. Michele was rubbing her penis between her sister's legs working the shaft against the sheer nylon. Her cock came in contact with Angie's stocking top and she rubbed it there whilst her hand continued to caress her sisters mound through her cami-knickers, occasionally sliding down to caress the expanse of flesh above her stocking.

Then Michele moved her hand under Angie's cami-knickers and stroked the outside of her pussy. It was completely hairless and smooth to touch.

"Yes! Please! Yes! Do me like a whore; you whore!" Angie gasped and whimpered into Michele's hot wet mouth.

Michele poked a finger inside Angie's glistening outer vaginal lips and felt a warm moist cave, the inner lips were soaking wet and inflamed with arousal. Angie stiffened slightly and then relaxed, her legs opening further.

Michele eased two fingers inside her sister's vagina and positioned her thumb over her clitoris; she slid the fingers in and out as she thrummed Angie's clitty. Michele's was still humping Angie's legs whilst her free hand gently held her sister's head and stroked her hair with her red nail-polished fingers.

Michele eased Angie back on to the bed and lay on top of her with his hand still between her legs manipulating her sex. She pushed her sister's skirt up around her waist, Angie lifting her sexy buttocks off the bed to assist.

"Are you sure you want this?" Michele asked her sister, looking into her eyes.

"Fuck me you whore," was Angie's reply as she pulled Michele's face to hers and kissed her deeply.

She opened her legs and lifted them up around Michele's waist, her stockings rasping against Michele's leather skirt and her high-heels pointing up at the ceiling.

Michel's rock hard cock rubbed against her sister's pantied mound and she could feel the hot folds of her sister's cunt around her cock. She opened the leg of Angie's cami-knickers and pushed forward. It was like entering a hot buttery cave as Angie's labia opened and Michele's penis slid effortlessly inside her sister. Angie's silken legs gripped Michele and commenced pulling and pushing her back and forth in a slow rhythm as she fucked her.

Angie's vagina was tight and wet and Michele loved the sensations of the hot folds of his sisters sex against her rock hard shaft. Angie's labia wrapped around the base of Michele's cock as their pantied crotches slammed together. Angie took control of the lovemaking, gripping Michele tight with her stockinged legs, forcing her to slow down her thrusting to long, slow, deep strokes.

Michele tried to increase the intensity of their coupling but his sister would have nothing of it and continued to keep Michele locked in the vice grip of her sleek legs, ensuring a slow steady rhythm. Michele's cock slid in and out of her slick wet folds and Angie's labia greedily wrapped around the base of her cock as Michele entered her fully, their pantied crotches rubbing against each other increasing the intensity of the pleasure they both felt.

Michele felt her orgasm approaching and began to buck against her sister's locked legs around her waist.

"I'm coming Ange'; I can't stop it! I'm coming!" Michele screamed into his sister's mouth, crushing their painted lips together and driving her tongue deep inside her hot mouth.

"Oh yeah, Michele! Come in me! Come in me! Come in your slut sister!" Angie groaned and bucked and wriggled.

Angie gripped Michele by her satin pantied buttocks and slammed her mound up to meet Michele's thrusts. Angie ground her pubic mound against Michele as she thrust forward and Michele was delighted by the added sensation of her sister's mound grinding against her testes encased in satin panties.

Angie moaned into Michele's mouth, "I'm Coming! Coming! Coming!"

Michele thrust forward and pushed hard against Angie and emptied her seed deep inside her sister. Angie whimpered and moaned; their tongue's intertwined and slavered as Michele's hot seed shot deep inside Angie's cunt. Angie dug her painted fingernails into Michele's satin pantied buttocks and shook in ecstasy as they orgasmed. Angie's cunt quivered and pulsed as her orgasm shook her, squeezing the last of the semen from Michele's throbbing cock.

Angie looked up into Michele's heavily made-up face, feeling Michele's cock slowly deflating inside her.

"Well Michele; was that ok? No regrets? What do you think; would you do this again?" she asked.

Michele smiled down and kissed Angie on her lush red lips and replied.

"Well Sis'; there's this party organised for next week..."

The End

12