Whoring Her Mother Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucia's hired to help educate Christina's daughter Kimberly.
2.1k words
4.51
27.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"You're even more beautiful than the picture Sandy showed me, I'm glad we could arrange this," Christine said, offering Lucia a glass of red wine.

"Thank you for the compliment, you're a very stunning woman yourself," Lucia returned the compliment. It was true. Dressed in a cream-colored caftan, low-cut to reveal sensual, lush curves, the redhead was a stunning woman. Standing around 5'8" tall, Lucia imagined Christine was the kind of woman that commanded attention whenever she entered a room. Lucia herself was a stunning woman, an olive-skinned beauty with jet-black hair that hung mid-way down her back and a stunning figure, with full, large breasts and beautiful legs.

"Did Sandy tell you what it was I wanted this evening?" Lucia asked, sipping her wine. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of green and she made direct eye contact with Lucia, never once looking away.

"Well, I assumed ..." Lucia smiled softly.

"Yes, but aside from that," Christine replied. Lucia shook her head.

"All right, I suppose this will require a bit of an explanation. I have been divorced for nearly 19 years and I have an 18-year old daughter, her name is Kimberly. I will also say that for the last 16 years of my life, I have been a lesbian. I enjoy the company of beautiful women, several in fact, and have never hidden this from my daughter."

"I see."

"Recently, after a disastrous experience with a former boyfriend, Kimberly has come to the conclusion that she too, might be a lesbian. I'm hoping that we can help her come to a decision."

"You want me to have sex with her and see if she enjoys it, is that it?" Lucia asked, but Christine shook her head.

"No. You and I are going to have sex and she's going to watch, then join us, if she so decides. Kimberly has confessed that she has had a long-hidden desire to be my lover and if she decides that's what she wants, I want that too. She's a beautiful young woman and I'd be insane not to find her desirable."

Lucia was shocked at the thought of incest, but Sandy had told her the customer was always right and she had seen many unusual things in her time as a Call Girl. Besides, it wasn't as if two women were going to breed or do anything horrendous, who was she to judge?

"All right Christine, I'm ready any time you are," Lucia told the redhead. Christine stood up and linked Lucia's arm through hers and led her up a long staircase to a lavish bedroom. The lights in the bedroom had been dimmed and reclining on the bed, in a light mauve bra and panty set, was a slender, strawberry blonde that Lucia assumed was Kimberly. She wasn't as curvy or voluptuous as her mother, but they both shared the dazzling green eyes. Kimberly had a beautiful face and a wide, lovely smile. She was wearing strappy gold sandals and sat up the minute the two women entered the room.

"Kimberly darling, this is Lucia. So, what do you think of her?"

Kimberly stood up and looked admiringly at the tall, sensual brunette with a look that made Lucia feel very warm. "Mother, she's absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see the two of you having sex!"

"No time like the present," Christine said and embraced Lucia, mashing their big tits together. Lucia had rarely been kissed with such forceful passion, she actually whimpered as Christine guided her to the bed. "Help me get her clothes off darling, there's a good girl," Christine told her daughter. Lucia thrilled to the feeling of two pairs of gentle hands undressing her and running over her body, she began to melt into the caresses, but remembered she had a job to do.

"Will you allow me to pleasure you, Christine?" Lucia asked. The redhead nodded, so Lucia undressed her, making a little show of it, cooing over her beautiful round tits, loving the lacy lingerie she peeled off the woman's body, enjoying her playtime and keeping an eye on Kimberly to see if she was watching. She was ... the teenage girl could barely keep her eyes away from the erotic tableau unfolding in front of her.

Lucia enjoyed the redhead's lush curves and she also smelled lovely, so she made sure to take her time to appreciate the subtle nuances of Christine's body. She wasn't on the clock for this; she was paid for the entire evening, so she didn't rush. She fondled Christine's tits, kissed her belly, stroked her stocking-clad legs and murmured little words that teased and aroused the redhead.

"God, you're a talented slut," Christine hissed between clenched teeth. Lucia smiled and nodded, she knew that the other woman was trying to teach her daughter that dirty talk could be arousing in the bedroom.

"And you're a gorgeous, fuckable bitch!" Lucia hissed back, her fingers stroking Christine's pussy and spreading the labia apart. She inserted a finger and crooked it upwards, Christine howled.

"Fuck, that's wonderful. Go down on me baby, eat myfucking hot cunt," Christine snarled, mostly for her daughter's benefit.

Lucia took good care of her clients and she did what they asked, so she paid careful attention to Christine. She pried her labia apart and inserted her tongue in deep and licked and sucked Christine's pussy with all the skills at her command. Christine was holding her daughter's hand as Lucia continued to lap at her twat.

"Okay, now you and I cansixty-nine and we'll show Kim how pretty that number can be," Christine said after Lucia had made her cum. She positioned herself and the pretty brunette beside Kimberly on the bed, Christine taking the bottom position and letting Lucia have the top. She wanted to be able to witness her daughter's reactions to the lesbian sex she was having with Lucia, to see if it delighted Kimberly as much as she suspected it would. Lucia had been an even better choice than Christine had originally thought she'd be, if Kimberly wasn't turned on by this, she sure as hell wasn't a lesbian, because Lucia was turning Christine on something fierce.

There was a soft, sensual, unhurried pleasure to their lovemaking. Lucia seemed to sense that she should take her time and that she and Christine was putting on a show, a demonstration for Kimberly, just as much as they were having sex. No problem, if that is what Christine wanted, that's what she would get. Lucia hadn't felt hands or a tongue this skilled ever, so she had no complaints and seeing Kimberly's beautiful young face sparkle with arousal was certainly pleasurable.

Christine looked over at her daughter and could see each and every expression that crossed Kimberly's lovely face, chief among them were pleasure and arousal. Christine was fairly sure that it wouldn't be too much longer before the damn would crack and Kimberly would want to join them.

She was correct in her assessment. As she rode the crest of the second orgasm Lucia had given her that evening, she saw Kimberly's face take on an expression of awe. She moved over to her mother and gave her a huge hug.

"Oh mother, I don't think I've ever seen anything so sensual or so hot in my entire life!" The young girl exclaimed.

"Do you want to know what it feels like, Kimberly?" Christine asked her daughter.

"Oh God, yes mother!" Kimberly enthused. "I want to know the sensual feeling of another woman's body against my own; I'm dying to know how that feels!"

"Lesbian sex is wonderful, darling," Christine told her. "Because it can be soft and sensual and loving, but also wild, perverted and nasty. Do you understand all that? If you do, let's take the plunge and Mommy will have sex with you. Do you want that?"

A look of understanding seemed to cross Kimberly's face. "Oh God, yes mother. Let's have warm, sensual sex, let's have perverted sex; I want to do it all. I want to be my mother's lover; I want to be herperverted lezzie slut daughter!"

Christine chuckled. "Then you shall be, Kimberly love. Let's get these dainties off, don't want to ruin them. Isn't she beautiful, Lucia?"

Lucia nodded. "You have a beautiful daughter, you're very lucky."

Christine smiled and nodded. "Tonight, WE'RE very lucky. Listen to me, Kimberly. While Mommy is eating your pussy, I want you to snuggle close to Lucia. Feel free to explore her body with your hands and your lips, practice on her. When I'm done with you, you're going to do all sorts of nasty things to me, understand?"

"Yes, mother."

The women re-arranged themselves so that Lucia was at the top of the bed. She felt Kimberly's soft, gentle hands caressing her body and just let herself go with the feelings while enjoying the perverted sight of mother eating daughter. Christine was even more voracious eating her daughter's cunt than she had been with Lucia's, likely she had been waiting for this opportunity for some time. Whenever she hit one of her daughter's pleasure spots, Kimberly's hands or lips seemed to put an extra bit of effort into caressing Lucia, thus all benefited from the experience.

Lucia loved the way that Christine looked and moved while she was making love to her daughter, but she also noticed that as time went by, she got more aggressive, nastier, bolder. Kimberly loved all of it, as her mother's fingers flew in and out of her tight, shaved pussy, her green eyes narrowed and her breathing became shallow and labored. It was easy to tell that Kimberly was having a series of small climaxes and it spurred her mother on to even more frantic actions. Christine was almost fucking her daughter like a madwoman know, her long red hair flying about, her body glistening with perspiration. Only the screams of a huge, long-overdue orgasm on Kimberly's part finally stopped her frantic pace.

"You were right mother; I'm just like you, a slut, a lesbian. That was wonderful," Kimberly sighed. "Now I want to see how good a student I am, spread those legs of yours Mom, you fucking hot bitch, I want some of my Mom's cunt," Kimberly snarled. Lucia couldn't help but thinking like mother, like daughter.

"All right baby girl, sounds good, my pussy is nice and wet for your tongue, go in deep baby. Lucia dear, why don't you taste Kimberly's pussy now, I'm sure you'll find it delicious. Let's finish the evening in style ladies, all right?"

Lucia nodded; she'd been dying to see what Kimberly was like since she had walked in the room. She watched as Kimberly got down between her mother's thighs and began eating her, then Lucia got herself into position. Kimberly had long, soft, silky legs and Lucia decided to take her time kissing up the girl's legs until she was between them, doing to Kimberly what Kimberly was doing to her own mother. Christine took it all in and was more than pleased with the exceptional way the evening had gone; it had far exceeded all her expectations.

Kimberly turned back to Lucia and teased her by saying "You like my juicy, teen cunt, do you,lezzie queer? Do a good job slut, if you do, maybe Mommy and I will have you back again and we can do this some more. Or maybe I'll arrange a date with you myself, would you like that, whore?"

Lucia nodded, knowing Kimberly was trying a new persona and trying to incite her mother as well, but it was very sexy hearing such perversity coming from the mouth of such a pretty young girl. She felt herself orgasm and she saw that Christine was about to do likewise, which set Kimberly off on her own explosion.

Despite what Christine had said earlier, it wasn't quite the end of the evening. She decided she should show her daughter that lesbians could fuck too, should they so desire, and got out a strap-on and fucked Lucia with it. Lucia enjoyed that, the redhead wielded the toy well, although she had preferred the hands and lips more. When she told Christine that, Christine said that she agreed with her, but it was nice to mix things up once in a while.

It was almost dawn when Lucia left, all the women were nearly exhausted. Huddled in the door, Christine and Kimberly waved goodbye as the cab came to take Lucia back to Sandy's. She wondered just how much Sandy had known about what was to happen that evening. Had she known about the incestuous perversity that was going to take place. Lucia decided it didn't really matter, because her bank account was quite a bit richer and she felt absolutely marvelous. She hoped she wouldn't have any clients today ... a day's sleep was definitely what she needed most.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers