Whoring My Wife Out

Story Info
Husband loves to share wife with other men.
876 words
4.04
159.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,347 Followers

I love to take my beautiful wife to a motel to meet other men. I love to sit back and watch as she takes charge and makes these total strangers do nasty things to her.

I have been with my wife Cindy since high school. Cindy has never been a fateful wife or girlfriend. We had been going together for about eight months and I was fucking and sucking her everyday. We were fucking two and three times a day. She was also fucking my best friend at the same time.

I have learned that my wife Cindy is a very horny women and I have accepted the fact that she is a whore. It doesn't bother me a bit to watch her fuck and suck her boyfriends off. I love to watch her make men do things; she will make them jack off in their hand. And then if they want to fuck her they have to eat their cum.

You would be surprised at how fast they suck that cum up. My wife also says that they won't cum as fast since they have already cum once. She hates it when a man cums to soon. She likes to tease and abuse them a little before they cum.

She has a whole suitcase full of fuck toys; she will bend some guy over and stick a string of beads up his ass while she is massaging his balls. The look on some of these guys face when she makes their cock explode like it never has before. I like watching her take their hard cock and put it up against her anal opening and inch after inch of hard cock penetrates her.

She will fuck them till they are ready to cum then she will slip it out and suck it off. She love's the taste of cum and she can never get enough. I just sit there and jack my cock off. Right before I cum I always tell Cindy I am going to cum and she places her lips around the head of my cock and sucks all my love nectar down her throat.

My favorite sex view is when she lets them cum in her cunt and you can see the milky liquid clinging to every fold, and flowing slowly out of her cunt. Then she throws her leg over his head and sits down on his face and smears the cum all over his face. Rocking back and forth rubbing her clit on his mouth.

This is my favorite thing to do with my wife, I love to suck my cum out of her pussy after I have cum in it. But a lot of men have never tried this. If they did they would find out how much their wife would love it. I also like to watch Cindy stick her tongue in some young studs asshole and they don't know what to do. But you can tell they like it by the way they hunch their ass in her mouth.

She will have her tongue up their ass and jacking them off. It doesn't take long for them young men to shoot a big wad of cum all over the place. I love it at the end of the night after all her fuck friends have left. And it's just me and her lying in a cum covered bed that smalls like sex.

Kissing and fondling each other till we cum again. Then I will pick Cindy up and take her into the shower and wash her all up. I want to get the smell of other men off of her. Then we go back home to the kids until the next time she need's a good hard fucking from a stranger. It keeps are sex life very active.

When we are at home fucking she will tell me how she wishes my cock was as big as some of her boyfriends. And I have noticed in the last few months her pussy isn't as tight as it once was.

She likes to be little me and sometimes when I am fucking her she will say "is it in yet, I cant feel all of it". I just keep on fucking her because I know she isn't going anywhere but home with me.

The other night she had a girl friend over and she ask me if I would jack off in front of her friend. I pulled my pants off and grabbed the lube and started pumping up and down. Her friend couldn't believe what was happening but she got down real close to my prick while I was jerking off.

She wanted to look at it close up. So I timed it just right and when she had her face right in front of my cock I spurted cum all over her. She told my wife that it made her so horny she wanted to come over and play with us one night. I would love to see the two of them eating each other's pussy. But that will be another story.

If you like this story e-mail me.... and wives out there, ask your husband to eat your pussy after someone has cum in it.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,347 Followers