Who's in Charge? Ch. 01.5

Story Info
Jill couldn't wait, so she settles for a quickie.
1.5k words
4.44
31.9k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had I convinced Mom and Dad to put Jill in control the next time they went out of town than I thought, "What have you done, Will?"

That was two weeks ago. Their anniversary was two nights ago. I hoped, since they were going to the theatre, that they'd put Jill in charge, so her turn would only be for one night. They weren't staying overnight, though, so they didn't put anyone in charge. We had already ordered Chinese for delivery.

I thought Jill might still think this was her turn, so I tried to keep a low profile, just in case. Around 9:30 I noticed that I hadn't heard her do anything either. One of my favorite shows comes on at ten, so I decided to take a shower and wash my hair. Just to see if she'd do anything, I left the door unlocked. I finished my shower, blow-dried my hair and shaved for good measure, all still naked. I got through all of that in peace. In fact, I noticed that Jill had been quiet most of the evening. I put my bathrobe on and went back to my room. I thought I'd left the door wide open, but it was only open halfway. When I turned around to close the door, Jill was there, stark naked!

She pushed me onto the bed and undid the belt on my robe. "I couldn't wait for their trip," she told me. I tried to say something, I'm not even sure what. "Aren't you happy to see me?" She pulled back the sides of the robe and answered her own question, "Yeah, you are!"

She stroked my dick a couple times. I thought she might try to suck me, but she separated my legs and sat between them. I knew I wasn't hard enough yet, mainly because she'd scared me, so I offered, "Don't you want me to eat you first?"

"You can eat me after you fuck me," Jill answered.

"Cool, I've never done that before," I told her.

"Sure you have. You ate me two weeks--Oh, you mean afterward. I wish I could say, 'Trust me, you'll love it,' but some guys don't." She got on all fours, but her butt was at my hip level.

I put my hand on her thighs, trying to move her into position. I stated to say, "I love you," but she interrupted me with a kiss.

"What?" she asked sternly. I forgot. She insisted that we could only be siblings with benefits. "What do you love?"

Fine, if she wanted to play that game. "I love your tits," I told her.

Jill moved up so her little breasts were in my face. She remembered my admission that I like small-breasted women. I sucked on each of them a couple times while Jill ground her hips into my stomach. Now that my cock was hard enough, I reached down for it and pointed it straight ahead. She moved back slowly. I don't know if she was trying, but I could feel her pussy hair on my stomach as she went. My dick must have landed at or just below her asshole, because as soon as I felt the contact, she raised her hips. "Keep it right there," she told me. I did, and I could feel her soft folds envelop my cock. "And I love y--your dick," she whispered.

Once I was all the way in, I moved my hands from her sides to her back. Jill thrust her hips forward and back. "My dick loves your pussy," I told her.

"I can tell," Jill giggled.

"You seem to be doing most of the work," I told her. "That doesn't seem fair. We should share the chores."

"Is that what this is, a chore?" She wasn't even trying to sound serious.

"Hell, no," I said, and I thrust my hips up harder tow11:39 PM 4/26/2017fard hers. "But would you like me to change the angles?"

"If you want," she answered noncommittally.

"I want to pleasure you," I told her.

"You are," she assured me. We continued wordlessly for a couple minutes, and then she asked, "Would you rather feel my tits or see 'em?"

"I love how they jiggle," I told her. Jill straightened up and soon I could see them shaking up and down. The truth is, I wanted to see my cock going in and out of my sister's beautiful cunt. I moved my hips from side to side, just so I could see different parts of my cock and also different parts of her cunt lips going in and out.

"Fuck me, Will," she moaned.

I noticed how wide my cock had grown. Jill had to move up to keep it straight. "I'm gonna come," I told her.

"Do it!" she insisted. "Come in my cunt! Fill me up!" Hearing her say it put me over the top. I let two big bursts out. I could feel either her cum or my own flowing down my cock. I'd barely finished when Jill got off my cock and moved around so she was over my face.

"Is this the best seat in the house?" I asked her.

"Not as good as I'd hoped," she admitted.

"What's wrong?"

"You shaved. I was hoping for some stubble down there."

I put my tongue out. The first thing I touched was her taint. It didn't have anything on it but sweat, but it was an erotic sweat. Jill bent down a little further. I could tell she wanted to skip the preliminaries, so I dove straight in. "Mmm," I said between licks.

"You like the taste of your own cum?" she asked.

"It's the one thing that definitely doesn't taste better straight from the source," I told her. This time I licked between the folds too, since some of our cum had flowed through there. I moved down a little because I wanted to do her clit, but I still couldn't reach it with my tongue. No problem. I could reach more of her folds with my tongue in this position, and I reached up and used my fingers to play with her clit. I'm not sure how much she'd really care, but I could definitely smell it.

When Jill finished coming, I sat up and we kissed again. "You're right," she agreed. "It doesn't taste as good straight from the source." I put her hand on my dick. She got on her back and told me, "Do it again."

I had hoped she'd suck me, but I wasn't about to turn her down! She was so wet from the first round of fucking and my tongue that I had no trouble getting my cock inside her a second time. "Let me say it," I pleaded.

"No," she insisted. "Just make love to me."

"Close enough," I thought. My cock and the pussy flesh that surrounded it went in and out together. I'd seen still photos of pussies in that state, but I'd never seen it as it happened. "Oh, God, Jill," I moaned.

"Fuck me harder," she urged. I did, and I varied the angle like the last time. "No, keep it straight," she said. I put my hands under her butt and lifted her. "Yes!" she cried. "You're going even deeper. Now come for me, before Mom and Dad get home!"

I was hoping to hold off and make it last, but her reason for hurrying was convincing. I don't remember my words, but I know I roared that I was coming.

Jill put her arms around me. "Fill me up, honey." She kissed me on the mouth, and I opened it so our tongues would touch. "Come deep inside me. Oh, yeah. Fill my womb!" I pictured a diagram of the female reproductive system, complete with ovaries and Fallopian tubes, and my cum shooting straight from the center like an arcade game.

It wasn't until I stopped coming that I pictured an egg. I asked, "You're still on the Pill, aren't you?"

"Oh, yes," she assured me. "But when the mood's right, I really get into the idea."

I lay next to her so we could rest. A few minutes later, we were both breathing normally. Her hand slipped onto my thigh, and it reminded me. "When you first put your hand on my dick, I hoped you were going to suck it," I said.

"It'll be the first order of business when they go on their trip," Jill promised. "And I've got more planned."

"Yeah?"

"You'll see," she said with a wicked grin. She got up and went to bed.

I wondered what she meant. I imagined her bringing her friend Imani to join us. I jacked off while I pictured one of them on my dick and the other on my face, and then switching. Jill would be sure to notice that I hadn't shaved since the day before. When I pictured her with a big belly, I came.