Who's in Charge? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed. "What did?"

"Brothers and sisters aren't supposed to fuck 'cause they're not supposed to fall in love."

I pulled her close and put my hands under her. "I'm glad it happened."

Jill shifted. I couldn't see her butt, but I could feel it. "Let's eat," she said. "The chicken."

"I wasn't gonna suggest anything else," I said.

"Get us some plates," she ordered.

"Yes, boss," I replied. The food was still in the living room. I brought plates and a cold beer for each of us.

Before I could sit down, Jill said, "Better get two beers. I may need 'em." I started to ask why, but I decided against it. I brought back a second beer for each of us. If she was going to need another beer, I might too. "What's on TV?" she asked when I sat down. She took the remote and changed to a female-targeted channel that had made-for-cable movies. She looked at me and said, "Payback for hogging the TV when you were in charge."

I managed to block out most of a kidnapped-daughter movie while I ate. When it was over, we were down to three pieces of chicken and some mashed potatoes. "Put it in the fridge, Will," she said. "That's your lunch tomorrow."

I stood up and asked, "Anything else?"

"Throw these away," she said. She handed me her paper plate and the first empty beer can. I took my own empty too. When I sat back down, Jill sat on my lap like before.

She forced me to pay attention to a "hubby's a bigamist" movie, but by the end, we were making out in just our T-shirts and underwear. She shifted into a position where my hand was on her butt. "I never noticed before, but you've got a great ass," I told her.

"Do tell."

"Not big the way the rappers like 'em, but it looks big on your body. Perfect curves, too." She got up and let me run my hands up and down her buttocks.

"Funny you should say that," Jill said.

"Yeah?"

"About making it worth your while." She got up and took her panties off. I'd seen her bare ass the first time we fucked, because of the "bad dog" thing, but I hadn't stopped to appreciate it. "Where would you like to do it?"

"Anywhere that gets me away from this movie," I said. Jill turned the TV off and headed upstairs. I followed her into Mom and Dad's room. "Naughty!" I exclaimed.

Jill opened Mom's bureau and pulled out a bottle of lube. "Not here. We'll need this." Then we headed for her room. I took my underwear off. Jill poured a little lube over my cock head and rubbed it. She got on her bed and handed me the bottle. "Here," she said.

I poured the lube over her ass crack. I put my finger over her asshole and got it in up to the first knuckle. I wiggled it to loosen her up, I hoped. "Ready?"

"Go for it, Will."

I lined my cock head up with her anus and moved it in slowly. I didn't do it this way only for her.

"First time?" she asked.

"How'd you know?"

"I figured if you hadn't had a pussy before, you probably hadn't had an ass either."

"How am I doing?"

"Hard to say. It's my first time too. It feels good, though." By now I was halfway in and didn't want to go any deeper yet. I pulled back slowly and went back in a little further than the first time. "Try a little faster, Will. I like it so far." It didn't register until later that my sister loved me enough to let me be her first time doing anal.

That spurred me on. It still took some effort, but I was going hard and deep. "Oh, Jill!"

"Go a little harder, Will!" I did. "Oh, yeah, just like that."

I went harder and faster. Once I had a good pace, I put my hands underneath and played with her tits a little. After a few minutes, I told her, "Get ready!"

"Are you gonna come?"

I started to say something sarcastic, but she'd sort of admitted that she loved me, and I didn't want to spoil the mood. "Yeah!"

"Give it to me!"

I pulled her hips to mine and yelled, "I'm coming!" I held her close so we could feel it together.

When I'd finished coming, I pulled out of her ass and fell down next to her. She looked at me and said, "Ted was right. Youare a good lay."

I told her, "I hope you realize neither one of us is ever going to be able to talk to the real Ted again."

"Totally worth it," she said.

I sat up and held my cock out. "I'm at your command." Now it was staying up on its own.

"And at attention, too," Jill chuckled.

"What else did you have in mind?"

"Nothing right now. I know where that's been."

"Then I'd better get it clean," I replied.

I headed for the shower. Once again I waited in vain for her to join me. When I got out, she'd locked her door. I went to bed. Around one in the morning, I heard her whisper, "I love you too, Will." by the time I turned to face her, she was out the door again.

When I woke up, I wondered what else Jill had in mind. She was still asleep. I spooned with her, and we stayed there till we got texts from Mom telling us they were on their way.

We're letting this play itself out, even though we know it can't last forever. For now, every time Mom and Dad are out for the evening, we either suck or fuck. When they're here, we sext each other. The only weird part is having to put fake names on the screen in case they see it. On the bright side, it only took Mom a month to forget the cross-dressing story we concocted for why she found Jill's bra in my room.

12