Who's in Charge? Ch. 03

Story Info
The emotions run deeper for Will and Jill.
4.9k words
4.59
18.5k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a soft knock on my bedroom door on Wednesday night. It was Jill. "Can I come in?" she asked.

"Of course," I said.

She closed the door behind her, so I knew something was going on. Since our parents were home, it wasn't likely to be good. "Tonight at dinner I almost wished Phil was still here," she told me.

"Why's that?" This was an odd thing to wish for. If Phil still lived here, we'd probably never have started fucking.

"Geometry," she answered. "I started to sit next to you, but I knew if I did, I'd want to pat your thigh, or else play footsie with you, so I moved across the table from you. Every time I looked up and saw your face, I smiled, and I'm still worried that I gave it away. If Phil were here, with five of us, there would have been a spot that wasn't next to you or across from you."

Jill was standing in front of me, and I stroked her cheek. She quickly turned around. "Oh, good, I did close the door." Unsatisfied, she locked it and came back to me.

"You mean the way I'm smiling now?" I put my arms out, and she sat on my lap. I was sitting there in my underwear. I could tell by feel that she didn't have anything under her "Make me late for work" nightshirt.

She smiled again and said, "Yeah."

I pulled her in and kissed her. "What's wrong with that?"

Jill lifted her butt and let me get my hand under the hem. "It's not hard keeping them from knowing that we're having sex," she explained. "But I don't know how long I can keep people from seeing that we're in love."

"I know what you mean," I agreed. "Last week at a party, a girl gave me her number. I couldn't tell her I have a girlfriend, even though it's sort of true, so I just trashed it later on."

Jill got off my lap. "You shouldn't have done that, Will!"

"Why not? I love you, and I don't want anyone else."

"Did you like her?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I didn't really get a chance to find out."

"Yes, you did, and you blew it!"

There was a louder knock on my door. Dad asked, "Everything okay in there?"

I raised my voice enough that I didn't need to open the door. "Girl problems," I explained.

"I'm giving him advice," Jill added.

"Well, you can talk to me, but I'd listen to what she tells you. No one knows girls like another girl."

"Thanks, Dad," I said.

"Goodnight, Will," Dad said. "Goodnight, Jill."

We stayed silent for a minute. When I heard him close his bedroom door, I still whispered. "That was close."

Jill didn't think it necessary to whisper at this point. "What's this girl's name?"

"Tamia, I think."

"Will, I don't know Tamia at all. I'm not saying you should marry her and have a dozen kids. All I'm saying is, she must think you're a candidate for something that can last and doesn't have to be hidden. We can't be together that way."

"I'll give you the not hiding part, but I'm not looking to last right now," I pointed out. "All I want is what I have, someone I enjoy being with. Someone I love, who also loves me. And, as a bonus, she looks great naked."

Jill smiled. "You're not so bad yourself." She ran her foot up and down my calf, as she'd described before.

I stood up. "Yeah?"

"Will, we're not alone!" she protested.

"Then we'll just have to be quiet," I countered. I was already standing at attention in more ways than one, and I put her hand on my dick.

Jill rubbed it through the fabric a couple times, and then she pulled my underwear down to my knees. "Like I said, you're not so bad yourself."

I tried to say something sexy, but all that came out of my mouth was, "I love you." She used both hands to stroke me harder, and I got even more erect. "Oh, God," I moaned.

Jill took one hand off and put a finger over my lips. "Shh."

"This is torture," I whispered.

"I could stop," she answered, but she didn't.

"No, I like it," I assured her. I took my underwear off and sat on my bed.

Jill got on her knees. "If you want me to suck you, ask me."

I reached down to try to pull up the hem of her shirt. I couldn't find it, so I grabbed whatever part of the fabric I could find, and I pulled it up until the hem was at her stomach. "Actually, I just wanted to see your gorgeous behind while you do what you were doing."

"You can see more than that," she said, and she removed her shirt.

"You know what's amazing?" I asked. "Being naked with you just feels natural."

"I know you want me to join you in the shower," she said without missing a beat. "Remind me the next time Mom and Dad are out of town, and you'll get what you want."

As Jill stroked harder, her hips swayed too. The treatment she was giving me, the sway of her hips and the image of her bent over in the shower had me ready soon. "I'm gonna come," I whispered.

"Give it to me!"

Jill stroked me even faster, and soon I erupted. She let my cum flow onto her fingers. Then she picked up my underwear and wiped it off.

"I thought you liked to swallow," I said.

"I do, when I'm giving a blow job. But swallowing on a hand job makes it feel like it's a substitute for sucking. I'm doing this just 'cause I feel like doing it. Got a problem with that, brother dear?"

"Not at all," I assured her. "Now join me up here so I can return the flavor. I mean favor."

I thought she'd sit next to me so I could kneel like she did. Instead, she sat on my lap and put my hand over her thigh. She whispered, "Tell me how great I look naked."

"Well, I love how you wiggle when you're on all fours," I told her, and I moved my hips to make her butt do the same. "I love how you smile when you see me, but that doesn't really count. You could wear a hijab, and your smile would still be sexy." I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. When I did that, I felt her breasts. "You have the cutest little titties I've ever seen," I said, and I caressed each one.

"Tell me more," she cooed.

"Your pubic hair is so soft, it'd be wasted on someone who gets off on bald pussy. And it's that perfect shade of brown where there's no mistaking that it's there, but it doesn't look like a forest." I sifted through her bush as I said this, teasing both of us by not actually touching her pussy lips.

Jill pretended to have a portable recorder in her pocket. "Note to self: Don't dye your pubes green." Then she returned her attention to me. "What about what's underneath?"

I moved my hand all the way down until I could feel her perineum touching my middle finger and started pulling back up. "You have the most beautiful womanhood," I said. I paused for a moment to listen to myself. "I've never called it 'womanhood' before. I don't know if you've got me feeling poetic because it's so beautiful or because I'm so in love." I felt the edge of the opening. "And it's moist!"

"That's 'cause it's in the hands of someone who knows how to treat it," Jill observed. I moved my index finger inside her, and the ball of my thumb grazed her clit. She put her hand on my wrist, and I went deeper.

"Lemme switch fingers," I whispered. I pulled my hand out, but Jill stopped me.

"Don't switch, just add," she said.

"I can find your sensitive spots better with just one finger than two," I explained. She moved her hand back. I took my middle finger out and penetrated her again with my index finger. I wiggled it around until I found a spot that made her arch her back. "I know how to treat your pussy, remember?" I pistoned a little faster and she nodded silently. "Now I'll add one." I put my middle finger back in and went faster. She couldn't move up and down in this position, so she moved back and forth. "Yeah, shake those tits for me, honey," I said.

Jill pulled me back onto the bed until I was on top of her. She held my mouth to her chest but kept my fingers in her pussy. "Will! Will!" she panted. I added a third finger and fucked her even deeper. She arched her back again. I never thought it was possible for little breasts, but Jill's in my mouth made me feel like I might suffocate. I enjoyed the sensation for a moment before she went back down. She tightened her grip on my hand. She said something unintelligible, and then I felt her cum covering my fingers.

I put her hand on my dick. It wasn't as hard as when she stroked it, but it was ready for action. "Let's make love," I said.

"I told you, Mom and Dad are home!"

I stayed silent for a minute. I could hear something down the hall. I had a gambit that would either get me what I wanted or put a quick end to my effort. "Put your shirt back on," I said. While she did, I put a bathrobe on. I unlocked my door and led Jill to the door of the master bedroom. We could hear the bed move. "They're too preoccupied to notice," I observed.

Jill agreed and suggested, "Let's go to the guest bedroom." I nodded. She led me downstairs to the guest room. I locked the door while Jill took her shirt off. She pulled the covers back and lay down.

I stopped to appreciate the sight in front of me. "I forgot to mention your hips," I said.

"Yeah?"

"Such sexy curves. So perfect." I took a moment and took my robe off.

"Perfect for what?"

I wanted to jump on her and fuck her in a single motion, but instead I got in bed next to her. She rolled over to face me. "For this," I lied. I caressed her side, her hip and her thigh.

Jill put her hands on my butt and said, "Give it to me, Sweetie."

I put my arms around her and rolled her onto her back. I landed a little off center, though. When I started thrusting, my cock moved through the space just off to the left of her pussy. She pushed me down and in a little, and I adjusted my angle. Now that my cock was nestled inside my loving sister's cunt, I put my arms around her. As I held her. I could feel her chest against mine. "God, I wanna use these," I said.

"Me too," Jill said.

"I love you, Jill," I murmured.

"I love you too. Harder!" She wrapped her legs around mine and forced me in deeper.

"It feels so right when you surround me like this," I said between breaths.

"And you're so right when you're inside me. Fill me up, Will!" I didn't think I was ready to come again, but she clenched her pussy muscles and seemed to will it to happen. "Yes! Give me what I really want."

We lay there in ecstasy. When the sensations died down, I asked, "What did I do to deserve a wonderful sister like you?"

"I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I wanna do it some more."

"Now comes the sad part," I said.

"What's that?"

"Living in the same house with the woman I love and not waking up next to her."

"Maybe we should get our own apartment," Jill offered.

In my state, it didn't occur to me to wonder whether she was serious. "That would be great," I said.

Jill stood up and put my hand on her pussy. I could feel my cum dripping out of her. She noted, "I could get all of this I wanted."

"You're a woman," I reminded her. "You can get all you want anyway."

"I mean from the guy I actually want it from," she said. We kissed and walked back to our rooms.

***

With the way I felt after the dream I had, I knew I had to tell Will. I pushed his shoulder. He opened his eyes and smiled as he said, "This is a nice surprise. I woke up next to you after all!" Seeing him happy made me forget why I was there for a moment, but he noticed. He sat up and asked, "Why are you shaking?"

I hadn't even realized that I was. "I had a dream, and now I'm scared."

He took his hands off his lap and used the tone of a parent talking to a small child. "Sit here and tell me about it."

"I'm not role-playing, Will."

He got serious. "Sorry, this is new territory for me. Caring about your feelings isn't new, but actually expecting to do something about it is. What happened?"

"You remember last night I said to give me what I really want? I dreamed you did."

"What do you mean by 'what I really want'?"

"I'm pretty sure you know, Will," I said. He didn't answer. I lowered my voice because the stakes were so high. "I dreamed you got me pregnant."

Will put his arms around my waist. "Don't worry, that'll never happen. You're still on the Pill, aren't you?"

"That's not the scary part."

"What else happened?"

"I told you, and you were all excited. I think I had clothes on when I told you, but suddenly I was naked, and you kissed me all over. You kissed me on the lips, then my belly, of course, then my tits, and then my pussy. You didn't even make the easy joke about not being able to feed a baby with breasts this small."

Will was clearly holding back laughter as he asked, "Did they grow?"

I went back to the image for a moment. "I think they grew a little, but that's when I woke up, and I was sad."

"I'm confused. What's the scary part? You mean because I was happy that my girlfriend was knocked up? Did I start bragging to people?"

"Okay, I guess I said that wrong," I explained. "The dream didn't scare me. What scares me is that I didn't think it was scary. Lemme repeat what I just said. I was sad when I realized I'mnot pregnant with my brother's baby."

"Well, I can't have my beloved sister feeling sad, can I?" Will said, and he moved me onto my back.

"Will!" I protested.

He started to raise the hem of my nightshirt. "What kind of brother would I be if I let you stay unhappy?"

I whispered, "We're still not alone in the house."

Will got up. "Not a problem," he said. He locked the door and came back to me. I could see his cock straining to get out of his underwear. He came over and lay on top of me. "I noticed you didn't pull your shirt back down," he said.

"Damn you, Sherlock," I said. I could feel his hardness rubbing over my pussy.

"Tell me what you want, Jill," he whispered.

"I want to tell people how much I love you," I said.

"Well, making a baby together would go a long way, but I meant right now," he clarified.

"I want your cock, I just don't know how. Surprise me."

Will got up and took his underwear off. I didn't feel like grabbing it to either suck or stroke. Instead, he found his cell phone and took a picture. As he sent it, he said, "Rain check for tonight."

I gasped and sat up. "Will, do you know what you just did?"

"Well, I hope I just sent it to you." He looked again. "Yeah. Wait, who else is in the 'family' group again?" By the time he could say, "I was kidding!" I had already unlocked his door and headed back to my room. Mom and Dad have always respected our privacy, but I couldn't take the chance that she was in my room when the notification tone sounded!

At lunch that day, I went to the bathroom just so I could look at his dick picture and pleasure myself. I wasn't joking when I told him he seemed to know what I wanted the night before. When he came, he had made sure he was dead center and shooting straight into my womb. I didn't even picture the sperm meeting the egg. I pictured a cell splitting into two cells and then four, and it made me come hard. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to give him a fantastic night because he cared so much or torture him because he'd left me high and dry.

From school I went to my job, and I had a hard night. When I came home, Will offered to make good on his rain check, but my feet were so sore that I wasn't in the mood.

"Lay down and I'll make your feet feel better," he offered.

"You just want an excuse to put your hands under my skirt," I said.

"I'll do your feet, and if you don't like any place that my hands go, tell me to stop," he countered.

"Okay," I said. Maybe he'd make me feel good enough that I'd want him to go further up. I briefly remembered the dick pic he'd sent and smiled. I hadn't tucked the bedspread in when I got up in the morning, so I climbed under it and left my feet exposed to see what he'd do.

"What hurts the most?" Will asked.

"The arches," I lied. It was actually my heels, but I wanted him to start further from my legs, and I didn't think he'd believe me if I said toes.

"Left or right?"

"Both."

He started with the ball of my right foot and rubbed along the arch until he got to the heel, then worked his way around. "How's that?"

"Better," I said. He gave my left foot the same treatment, but when he was moving toward the front, I told him, "My toes are a little sore, too."

"As you wish," he said. He rubbed each to from the tip to the knuckle, starting with the little toe and working his way to the big toe. He didn't ask about the right foot. He went straight to it and did the toes there as well. "Whenever my feet hurt, my ankles are sore too," he noted, and he rubbed the ankle.

"I've heard that if you ever give me what I want, my ankles will get swollen."

Will smiled at me. "Then I guess I should get some practice in. Just in case." He did the left ankle, and this time he kept going up till he was caressing my calf. He looked at me for my approval.

"That's good right there," I said.

"You want me to stop?"

"No, but do that and no further."

He rubbed my calf a little more and then eased my leg down. He moved back to my right leg and rubbed the calf. When I felt the tension dissipate-from my legs, not my pussy-I told him, "That's so much better. Thanks!"

He straightened my leg and got up. "Goodnight," he said.

I whispered, "I love you."

I saw Will at breakfast the next morning when he got his breakfast out of the microwave. I wanted to kiss him, but I didn't know where Mom was, and it turned out he had to hurry. He also had to work that night. At lunch time he sent me a text, "My turn to tell you about a dream."

Mom and Dad were already in bed by the time Will got home, so I was able to prepare. I had made a point to have Dad see me in pajamas, but now I switched into a short pink bathrobe that I'd just bought on the way home from school. When I heard him come in, I went to his room and leaned in the doorway, trying to look sultry.

Will put his finger over his lips and pointed inside his room. I went in. I watched him announce, "Mom, Dad, I'm home." Dad snored, and Mom was silent.

Will has a used couch in his room. I had moved his chair to the end of the couch, and when he closed the door, he found me sitting there. "Lie down, Vill, und tell me about zis dream."

He didn't lie down, but he sat on the couch. While he spoke, I made a concerted effort to keep my bathrobe tied and my knees together. "Just like your dream, I got you pregnant, but it happened in the Lincoln Bedroom."

I stroked a fake beard. "Of ze Vite House?"

"Yeah, and we got out just before a tour group came through. Okay, I made that part up just now."

I dropped character. "So you were President, and I was, uh, First Sister?"

"No, I wasn't President; Dad was. When I learned that you have to be 35, Dad was only thirty. I hoped he'd run after he was old enough."

"So, when you woke up, were you sad to realize that he's not President."

"I'm sad at who really is President, but not about Dad. I didn't learn till much later that you have to be either rich or super-well-connected to run because it costs so much. I hadn't really thought about that in years, until you told me about your dream."

"What's my dream got to do with Dad being President?"

"You like to think about me getting you pregnant. I mean, it turns me on too, but you're the one who literally dreamed about it. The part of me that wanted Dad to be President when I was eight based it on the knowledge of one fact. At nineteen and twenty, the same parts of you and me think about a baby the same way. It's fun to imagine, but we both know it shouldn't happen, and there's no reason to worry that it will."

"Just like Dad being President," I joked. "So, when all is said and done, what?"

"I'm saying, don't let the dream scare you. Don't let your reaction scare you. The way things stand right now, I'm about as likely to get you pregnant as I am to get signed to the Packers because a scout sees me catch a pass while I'm playing flag football with my buddies. Feel better?"

12