Who's the Boss?

Story Info
Dave and Rob finally pull one over on their female boss.
8.3k words
4.44
98.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

I had just gotten back to my cubicle after taking a much shorter than normal lunch. But that was typical for most Fridays, especially lately. I still had a lot of work remaining to do for the weekly reports that "Beth" expected to have turned in before end of day. I had barely sat down when I heard her voice as she reprimanded one of my best friends and co-workers in the cubicle next to me, though thankfully I wasn't able to see her as she did so. Bad enough I could hear it.

Rob hadn't even gone to lunch with me because he was so far behind. Something that I knew wasn't honestly his fault either. Just like me, Rob couldn't complete his portion of those reports until all the documentation had been compiled from several other departments. The last of which had been delayed from the department head, an asshole that very few liked, save for Beth herself, a guy named Mason. Everyone called him "Jar" behind his back, which he was just dumb enough not to figure out why. The fact that Beth seemed to tolerate his lateness in gathering the information the rest of us needed was a mystery. Even more so when she then got after everyone else for not compiling it, and getting it back to her by Friday afternoon in what she considered a professional and timely manner.

I knew Rob was going to be pissed. Having to sit there while Beth went off on him for struggling to get his portion of the report completed when we both knew it was due to Mason's laziness wasn't very easy to take. And trying to blame him for the delay only seemed to make things worse when either he or I had tried doing that before, so we gave up trying. I sat looking busy because I was busy as Beth passed by my cubicle a moment later, taking an extra moment to peer in looking at me, though I didn't bother looking up to even acknowledge her presence. I wondered briefly if she was going to say something, but managed to see her decide not to for whatever reason, turning and then walking off back to her own spacious private little office.

Not too surprisingly, Rob entered my cube only moments after she'd left.

"You hear what that cunt said to me?" he stated. I told Rob to tone it down, even though I agreed with him. There were too many spies around the office the way I saw it. Too many people trying to brown nose their way up the corporate ladder, and willing to do whatever was necessary to anyone else in order to achieve that.

"I don't give a shit!" He continued more angry and frustrated than I'd seen him in quite some time. "It's not my fucking fault that it's going to be late before I can get my portion of the report finished, and you know it. If I didn't know better, I'd swear Betty Boobs was banging the fucking prick!"

Once again, I cautioned Rob into lowering his voice, though grateful that most everyone else around us was still out to lunch. We'd given Beth the nickname of "Betty Boobs", evil or not, she was one hell of an attractive looking woman with a great pair of tits. She could even look beautiful and sincerely attractive when she smiled, laughed, or sometimes joked around with all of us. Provided she wasn't in one of her pissed off moods of course. Tits or no tits, when she was like that, no one wanted to have anything to do with her.

I only had about an hour's worth of work remaining to do and told Rob I'd give him a hand with his end of it once I was done. With luck, between the two of us, we wouldn't have to end up working too late on it, getting it finished so that Beth would have it in hand first thing Monday morning for the weekly review with the other department managers.

We were doing just that, when I looked up and noticed Beth leaving her office heading our way. She had her coat in hand along with her purse, and I glanced up at the clock over her head near the wall as she approached. It was just then four-forty five. Beth had obviously called it a day fifteen minutes early and was going home. As expected, she stopped by Rob's cubicle.

"I have plans this evening," she announced haughtily, "when you're finished with it...if you even get finished with it tonight," she added with even more obvious disdain, "Fax it to me at home...you have my number. Just slide the completed report under the door of my office before you leave. If I find anything wrong with what you fax over, you can fix it first thing Monday morning before the meeting." She then smiled, tossing her coat back over her arm, turning and headed off towards the fourth floor elevators. "Have a nice weekend," she added without looking back at us, though even that sounded sarcastic when she said it.

"Bitch!" Rob said just under his breath not loud enough for Beth to have overheard him, though I quickly glanced up and about wondering if anyone else had.

Not once in the two years that Rob and I had been working here had either one of us had to revise the finalized report once we had finished it. Beth's comment about it being correct was nothing more than a reminder that she enjoyed throwing her weight around.

"Yeah, but you do have to admit, she's an attractive Bitch," I said trying to ease the sudden tension.

At least Rob did smile at that. "Yeah, she is...but I'd still have to probably gag her before fucking her," he told me. "I couldn't even expect her to give me a decent blowjob, she'd no doubt be yapping at me the entire time she was sucking my prick! Hell Dave, she's the kind of cunt that would give you a written list of instructions before allowing you to stick your dick in her. And even then, she'd still tell you what the hell you were doing wrong, even if you weren't."

That made me laugh, because he was right about that. And I could just see her doing it to. Handing you a big bulky print out, laying it on the bed while she lay next to you all nice and naked, and then going over what she expected from you step by step.

It was then that we both noticed Mason Jar heading towards her office. Rob laughed, "He's going to be disappointed to find she's left early," he stated. "I bet he was hoping to cop a feel or something before going home." I nearly responded to that, but then watched as Mason looked nervously around before pulling something out of his coat pocket and sliding it beneath the door of her office.

"What the fuck's he doing?" I wondered aloud for the both of us. We both ducked back down behind the wall not willing to risk being seen.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Rob asked. I grinned. Obviously I was.

"Is he gone?"

Rob peeked over the top of the cubicle wall once again. "Yeah, looks like he went out through the other door." Rob stated. "Come on...let's go see if we can see what he left."

Not at all surprisingly, the moment Beth had left, five minutes after that, so did most of everyone else who could do so. That meant that the office was pretty well empty except for Rob and myself, along with one or two others though they were well off and away from where we were. We nonchalantly walked over towards Beth's office, Rob holding onto a steel ruler, which he'd brought along with him, that and a fairly large sized paper clip.

"You keep an eye out," he told me unnecessarily, and then got down onto the floor attaching the paper clip to one end of the ruler. "Saw them do this in a movie once," he explained.

I nervously stood waiting while Rob fished beneath the door, he looked up towards me smiling, and then began to cautiously remove the steel ruler he was holding onto. Low and behold, the paperclip had indeed snagged whatever it was that Mason had slid underneath for her to read.

Unfortunately, it was a sealed envelope. "Not to worry," he added. "That's what exacto knives are for!"

Taking our mysterious envelope with us, we quickly headed back to Rob's cubicle. I watched as he gingerly peeled away the flap of the envelope with the expertise of a skilled surgeon. Luckily for us, Mason Jar must not have worried too much, or perhaps cared too much for the glue. He'd only licked the very tip of it when sealing it. Seconds later, we had it open.

"What's it say?" I asked as Rob first read it to himself, twice...before handing it to me. He was grinning when he did. "Pretty much what we've suspected all the time, though obviously Betty Boob's husband certainly doesn't know anything about it," he added.

I began reading Mason's note to Beth.

"Oh baby, I am so fucking horny for you..." The letter began. "I loved jerking off into the panties you left for me earlier today. It was so hot imagining you wearing them, and then taking them off, leaving them for me so that I could do so. And you might enjoy knowing this too, I was in the men's room, pleasuring myself with your soiled, dirty panties when someone came in just when I was cumming into them. I think it was that shit-head Michael, the one you said is constantly flirting with you, even though he used to be your boss, and is now only your mere equal. I so wanted to tell him right then and there that I was doing something he'd never be able to do, tempted...yes, but of course you know I would never jeopardize anything so foolish as that even though I wanted to.

Anyway my love, I will be jealous of you being home with your husband this weekend, wondering if he's fucking you, filling you with his sperm, wishing it were mine instead. I have left your now cum-filled panties in my bottom drawer of the desk, just where they always are. And am looking forward to your note telling me where we're to meet next week when you cum to get them," I read seeing that Mason had purposely emphasized the word "cum" in his written wording to her.

"Fucking idiot," I thought, continuing to read.

"Don't forget though, I won't be in until later on in the afternoon as I have that presentation to make with the new clients first thing in the morning. I'll leave the door unlocked for you when you get in. So leave me your answer and put it inside the drawer where you're panties are. I'll be thinking of you, and waiting to hear your response, when and where we're to meet this next time, and what it is you'd specifically like me to do to you when we finally do meet my darling." He'd signed it, "Facin, Mason," including a crude stick man drawing of Betty down on her knees, an exaggerated little stick-cock in her mouth, the female stick figure with two massively likewise exaggerated boobs drawn on her as she knelt there sucking him off.

"Can you believe this?" I asked once again pointing at the elementary drawn porn on the letter. "And this guys our design engineer? Are you kidding me? Hell, even I can draw porn better than that...with my dick!"

Rob wasn't really looking at the letter any more though, he was thinking. And by the look on his face as he suddenly grinned looking up towards me, I knew then he was up to something. "I have an idea for getting back at Miss stick up her ass," he informed me. "Wanna hear it?"

I did...and I didn't. Whatever it was, I knew it was going to be dangerous, if not downright impossible. But I was also admittedly intrigued. "Sure...why not. If nothing else, it will give me something to laugh about," I told my friend. "So, spill it."

"Well first thing, we put the letter back beneath the door of her office. Come Monday, we'll take turns keeping an eye out for her to head off towards his office. As soon as she does, we go in, grab the note she left for him, and then read it. After that...we'll figure out how to fuck over the two of them. Maybe if nothing else, we'll learn something we can use," he told me.

I shook my head, I was half expecting that, but it sounded a bit too risky to me with far too little to be gained by it. "I don't know Rob...sounds a bit dangerous, what if we get caught?"

"Oh come on man, this is too fucking good to pass up! Come on, admit it! Wouldn't you love to know the where and when of their next meet? Hell, maybe we can even show up and get pictures of them going into some seedy hotel together or something."

That actually sounded worthwhile. Push come to shove, we'd have something to use against Miss Smarty tight assed pants if we ever really needed it.

"Ok, let's do it!" I finally agreed. We immediately headed back to Beth's office where he again slipped the re-sealed envelope back under her door. I noticed he had also brought along his scotch tape dispenser with him when he'd done that. "What's that for?"

"Watch," he smiled as we then headed down the hallway to Mason's private office. Sure enough upon trying the door, it opened. Mason was true to his word in leaving it unlocked. "Just in case," he told me, and then peeled off a small bit of tape, placing it in such a way as to keep the lock from engaging, even should she turn the little knob on the door intending to do so. Once again Rob turned towards me, now all we have to do is figure out a way to get in here again after she's left him her note without being seen."

"Well, with luck, if she does it early enough on Monday, we might just pull that off. The only other person in this area that might see us was Mason's assistant, Diane. And only then if she came in early herself, which wasn't very damn likely with Mason being gone most of the day. Usually whenever he was, she came in much later, taking advantage of whatever time that she could in sleeping in whenever he had done that. Though additionally, if we had to, we might even convince her to help us out. Diane hated his guts, especially since he was always flirting with her, though never suggestively enough to land his ass in trouble over it. Never-the-less, Diane hated it whenever he asked her to do anything for him, as he was constantly trying to peer down the front of her blouse, or admiring her legs or staring at her ass whenever he could get away with it.

"If we have to," I admitted. "But I'd prefer not. Better the fewer know about this if you know what I mean," I told my friend.

For the first time since we'd both been working there, Monday morning couldn't come soon enough. We'd agreed to show up early ourselves, something we likewise knew that Beth would. Another one of her management traits, setting an example, always early to work on Mondays, which is something, she'd been doing for quite some time now, ever since her promotion and new status. But it was the only time she ever did, most other days, she got there when she got there, always having some sort of excuse for coming in later, though she never seemed to have to explain herself to anyone or justifying herself. But never late on Monday, which we were both banking on her doing again.

"Just like clockwork!" Rob said nodding in the direction of the elevators as they opened down the hall. Sure enough, it was twenty minutes to eight, when Beth walked in. She even stopped by our cubicles on the way to her office, surprised to see the two of us there so early.

"Nice to see the two of you getting an early start on the week," she said pleased and appreciative, though her demeanor once again changed in the opposite direction just as quickly. "Let's just hope you can show that kind of determination and team spirit during the rest of the week so we don't have any missed deadlines the way we did last Friday." And with that, she turned heading back to her office.

Rob flipped her off, which didn't surprise me. He was always doing that whenever she walked by our cubicles, though most of the time she didn't stay and say anything to us unless it was to demand something, or chastise us for one thing or another. Admittedly however, she was looking downright sexy again too. We knew she had long hair, though she never did wear it down at work. Always up on her head in some sort of a more "professional" looking style, or pinned up, sometimes even braided. We'd often both wondered what she'd look like with that dark auburn hair of hers naturally down. She was also wearing another one of her almost too short of skirts today to, though they perhaps looked that way because of her exceptionally fine looking long legs. At six feet, she was taller than either one of us, which proportionately helped with her rather large and equally fine tits. Another feature she quite often displayed without being too obvious about it. An additional button undone here or there perhaps, just enough to hint at all that lovely soft breast flesh hidden beneath. Something she seemed to enjoy showing as though she wasn't during meetings when she'd lean over the conference table, pointing out something to one of us. It was almost a game with her, everyone looking, and then pretending they hadn't been when she suddenly looked up at you, trying as we thought...to actually catch you doing it. So far, neither Rob nor I had been caught doing it, which I think, sort of pissed her off some too.

"Look...there she goes, she's heading back to Mason's office!" Rob said confirming that she was as I stood following her movement down the hall. We waited, watched her return, and then saw her go back down to his office again a few minutes later. This time she was carrying a folded sheet of paper in her hand.

"That's got to be her answer!" I told Rob excitedly as we once again ducked back down in our cubicles waiting for her to again head back to her own office.

We'd already discussed how we were going to do this. As soon as she returned, Rob would race down to Mason's office and see if she left him anything, which we were fairly certain she had. I'd head into her office on the pretense of talking to her about the faxed report we'd sent over to see if indeed she had any changes that needed to be made to it. We both knew there wouldn't be, but she'd see it as our sucking up to her, and we knew she'd like that. Especially if I approached her worriedly, concernedly about it. I'd probably have to endure a two or three minute speech or something, but that would buy Rob just enough time to get in and out of Mason's office. I would then meet him in the small little coffee room afterwards before work was to officially get started.

It went perfectly.

"Well? Did she?"

Rob was grinning, he'd obviously already read it, handing it to me.

"Oh my funky monkey, what a bad...bad boy you truly are. You've already got me all juicy and wet, thinking about you jerking yourself off in the men's room. I might just have to do the same thing myself here in a little while, and you know...I always, always have my pink precious naughty little girl toy with me in order to do that. It makes me all hot and naughty just thinking about it, getting myself off, knowing that you too will soon be tossing off another hot juicy load for me in my panties so I can wear them with your hot fresh cream sitting in the bottom of them when I do."

"Eww" I said reading that. Rob chuckled.

"Keep reading."

"And yes...I too am anxious to see you and be with you again this week, and am feeling rather naughty wicked if I don't mind telling you either. I have this fantasy you see...of being ravished, taken without being able to do anything about it. So what I'd like, is for you to meet me at the Marriott on Tuesday, at noon. We'll take a nice long pleasured lunch together. I'll be in room 302, as I've already arranged it. And I'll leave word at the desk to have them give you an extra key, check in under the name Bob Edwards when you do. You'll find me naked on the bed waiting for you, blind-folded. I want you to pretend I'm already bound and tied when you get there, so when you do, do exactly that. I'll leave some scarves and those fluffy naughty handcuffs you gave me. After you've secured me, I want you to ravish me, in any way, in every way you can imagine. Do whatever it is you'd like to do to me you naughty, naughty boy you. I'll be looking forward to it."

She hadn't written it by hand, nor had she signed it either. She was obviously being cautious, something numb nuts wasn't quite as careful or cautious in doing.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers