Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 04

Story Info
Weekend finishes with Gwen's perverse party.
17.6k words
4.44
40.5k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers

Though Gwen's place looked like a modest suburban ranch house from outside, the inside was more Las Vegas than Grand Rapids. Monique was waiting inside the door, dressed like a hat check girl, though none of us had hats to check, and she was more undressed than dressed. Her sheer black stockings were attached to matching garters, but there was no skirt over the garters, and no panties below. Instead, she had a bunny tail glued to her rump, where the small of her back curved into the twin rounds of buttocks. She suggested her role with paper French cuffs, and a wing collar, but wore no shirt. Her lovely nipples stood proud, the clamps on them attached by thin silver chains to a larger chain that encircled her waist. She was grinning happily. "Rachel," she screamed girlishly, bouncing on her high heels. All the men instantly stiffened watching her pert breasts wobbling.

The two young women hugged passionately, hands quickly caressing backs and then cupping buttocks with friendly arousal. They kissed deeply, at the same time appearing oblivious to the onlookers, while clearly enjoying putting on the show. Gwen put her own hands on each girl's neck, nudging them even more tightly together, until their nipples were rubbing against the other.

Gwen swiftly stripped Rachel's loose clothing free, forcing Rachel to writhe against Monique as the bits were manipulated. The two girls were moaning intensely, and our little group in the foyer seemed tighter packed than half a dozen bodies could be. From several inches away, I could feel the heat radiating off Hannah's skin as her hand explored her nipples instinctively while she watched the reunion of Rachel and Monique.

I kept one eye on the show in front of me as movement drew my attention to action off to one side. Ralph nudged Alice, who reacted by slipping a loving arm around her husband's chubby waist. Despite the love handles, she was easily able to slip her hand along his hip and stroke his cock with practiced affection. Ralph then leaned to her ear and whispered words that I could not hear. Alice smiled and nodded. Then she shifted over just a tad and slipped her left arm around Hannah's waist, easing the young woman's hip snug against her own. Hannah began to rock slowly, flesh rubbing against Alice, emulating the erotic dance of Rachel and Monique.

Gwen now leaned in, bringing her face tight to Rachel's cheek. I could barely see Gwen's tiny pink tongue dart between her lips as she kissed first Rachel and then Monique on the cheek, as close to a three way kiss as imaginable without the first kiss being interrupted.

My attention focused next on Gwen's fingers easing under Rachel, and teasing her ass cheeks wider apart. I imagined that I could actually see Rachel's tiny anus vibrating, though in reality Gwen's hand hid it from my view. As Gwen's finger probed deeper, Rachel moaned loudly enough that it was not quite muffled by the kiss. She arched upwards, lifting on her toes, pressing her rump against Gwen's hand. Soon, she was trembling as Gwen worked into Rachel's anus, first with one finger and then a second.

Beside and behind me, I heard the murmuring of clothing being discarded and sex starting. Someone's hand caressed my ringed cock, which I had never put back in my pants, but I still stared at the three women sharing their erotic hug.

Gwen turned to the guy who had attended her on the porch. She took his long slim penis in her hand and gave it a single stroke. "Oh, Jesus," he moaned, tossing his head back as precum was already leaking from the tip. Gwen smoothed the wetness down his shaft.

"Father Sweet," Hannah gasped, "is that you? I didn't recognize you without your collar on." She paused and laughed, with a tune like a songbird. "Or shall I say with a different sort of collar?"

"Hush, child, here we worship in a different manner the divine secrets of the female form, in all God's mystery one of his most seductive inventions."

"All those boring Sundays in church, I used to sit in my pew with my parents, wondering if all the rituals gave you a woodie, and if you wore underwear under your robe. If I had known that you had such a nice looking cock, I would have wanted to suck it so badly I would have left wet marks on the bench."

"Well, God is my master and Jesus is his son, but Gwen is my Mistress. I am fortunate however, that she does let me sample the choir regularly and the occasional parishioner, since she always likes new recruits for her parties."

"My Mom sang in your choir."

"And was very talented, in more ways than just singing."

The priest's cock was throbbing in Gwen's hand as he spoke. She released it and returned her attentions to Monique and Rachel, kissing first one and then the other as they shifted to allow them each to explore the other's pussy with gentle finger motions.

Father Sweet cupped the base of his shaft and hefted his balls. "You may kiss this if you wish, Hannah."

"To Hell with Hannah, I want Ralph to kiss it," Alice growled.

"What? Where is that coming from?" her husband replied.

"Hannah's been sucking enough cock. I came here to get my pussy stuffed and so did Hannah. You've come already. While you are recovering, if you want to watch, you ought to play along."

Ralph rolled his eyes. Hannah giggled girlishly, covering her mouth before joining in. "Alice has a point, Ralph. You got off on her eating me, so turn about ought to be fair play. Why is it fair that guys can expect women to perform for there entertainment, but not return the favour?"

"Kiss one cock, you're a fag," Ralph muttered in a sheepish tone, his shoulders hunched and eyes cast down to the floor, definitely not looking at Father Sweet's bobbling erection.

"Well, if it's performing to please the gals, it's not really queer." I was shocked to realize that it was my voice saying those words. Before thinking further I stepped forward and dropped to my knees. I raised Sweet's organ in my hand and gently kissed the tip. My tongue automatically flicked across and into his slit, tasting his salty precum. I looked to the side to ask Rachel "who's vanilla now?", but she was sliding down the hall arm in arm with Monique. I was at least temporarily no longer her focus.

The hand which had been stroking my cock had even vanished. Out of habit, I reached down and stroked my own shaft, but discovered that this increased the ache in my balls and made my slit painfully gape open and shut.

I tentatively ran my tongue under and around the rim of Father Sweet's meat, wondering how many licks before I was being too gay. Alice stepped over and slipping her hand up under his balls. This caused the whole head to pop unexpectedly into my mouth and I reflexively bobbed up and down the shaft twice.

Fortunately, Alice rescued me, dragging her fist up Father Sweet's rod and falling to her knees to nudge me aside. "Let me show you how," she said, and began vigorously deep throating him, drawing her head back like a porn star to spit saliva onto the head. "Proper lube is essential," she pointed out. She then drew a figure eight design around and under the head of his cock. I quickly realized that although she was speaking to me, her real audience was her husband and their sexy young neighbour, who she seemed to view as a rival. Having watched Hannah blow Ralph in the street, I thought she really needed no lessons, so I assumed that this was more for the husband's benefit - sort of an 'I know tricks I've never shown you' declaration.

If that was Alice' intention, she was off target. The intense eroticism of her detailed attention to the priest's erection simply heated the room beyond belief. To this point, Gwen had been distracted from her hostessing by Rachel and Monique. Now, she finally noticed Hannah's beauty. As I stood, Gwen was grinning and trying to make eye contact with the young neighbour. Hannah however was fixated watching the blowjob in progress. No matter what her own talents might be as demonstrated in the roadway, she was obviously still a novice at watching an experienced mature artist at work. Gwen sighed in frustration.

Never shy, our hostess boldly stepped in between Hannah and the show. Hannah pouted for a second until Gwen closed the distance between them, placing her hand behind Hannah's neck, drawing the younger girl to her lips for a tongue twisting kiss. Hannah lifted her hands from her sides, but they just hung in the air, as if she was uncertain what she should do with them.

Gwen had no such hesitancy. She caressed Hannah's hair with one hand as she shifted her head, coming up for air and licking along the young woman's cheek until she nibbled an ear lobe. As she grazed, her hands worked down Hannah's back and sides, slowly moving down, then pausing, then teasingly moving back up, occasionally darting around to touch the fleshy sides of the athlete's firm young tits.

I slumped against one wall and Ralph watched from the other side of the foyer as Gwen fingered the bumps along Hannah's spine, dipping just to the small of her back, massaging the hollow at the base of her spine with extra care. Hannah moaned, purring like a pussy cat, raising on her tiptoes and wriggling while Gwen traced ever diminishing circles around this spot. The younger woman's thigh slowly humped Gwen's leg while Gwen allowed her other hand to finally follow the curve of Hannah's butt, barely touching the skin as she eased down to the bottom of the lower cleavage, only then applying enough pressure to pry the buttocks apart, and nudging Hannah into spreading her legs further.

Across the tiny room, Ralph stared slack jawed at the display - two neighbours who no doubt had been the object of many fantasies over the years, allowing him to watch a classic guy dream at close quarters. His hand of course started out cupping his balls, his swollen soft cock slack in his palm. As he watched, he began stroking himself. A tiny line of drool dripped off of his chin. He reached up and rubbed the spit onto his thumb and then returned to caressing his growing meat.

Hannah continued humping away against Gwen's leg as the older woman again returned her lips to Hannah's, pressing mouths together fiercely. My eyes were assaulted by a thousand little details as I felt drunk on their passion. I didn't know whether to focus on how their teeth glistened in the seconds when I could see them or the friction between their nipples, Gwen's more aggressive nubs pushing Hannah's into the flesh of the youngster's breasts, and then as they moved, allowing them to pop free briefly, while still rubbing along the borders . I tried to figure a way to stick my mouth into that space, but decided it was just too tight.

None of this was doing my aching cock much good. I again wondered about the need for the cock ring, and almost asked Gwen for permission to remove it. I sensed however that she would know that I would come almost immediately after removing it and that she or one of her chums ought to get the benefit of my fully inspired fucking first.

I turned to see how Alice was reacting to the Sapphic sex play, and not just a bit wondering whether my rigidity and her sloppy wet cunt might be a fit. I should have known better though. Any residual reluctance she had about fucking Father Sweet had melted away in the last few minutes. They had wandered ten feet ahead into the living room, where the holy man had Alice bent over a hassock, her ample ass lifted into the air.

"Don't fuck my ass, please," Alice begged. "I'll be a slut for you as long as you don't do that."

Father Sweet chuckled, running his fingers down her slit to lubricate her entire pussy and also her ass crack. She was so sloppy wet that he was able to take a palm full of fluids and bathe his own erection with them. Alice moaned loudly enough that Ralph was alerted to the fact that his wife was about to get pounded by a strange cock right in front of his eyes. This seemed to excite him even more than Hannah and Gwen, as his hand flew faster along his shaft.

Gwen also was distracted by the chatter and broke off her kiss. She saw Ralph stroking and said. "You'll get friction burns doing that without lube. Here, let us help."

She dipped two fingers into Hannah's snatch, driving them deeply into the lass until Hannah buckled slightly at the knees, moaning. Gwen smiled and kissed Hannah briefly before turning and removing her hand, which glistened with nectar. She then dribbled that along the length of Ralph's erection. She stood in the middle of the entrance hall, one hand buried between Hannah's thighs and the other kneading Ralph's erection. "I think it's time you got some pussy wrapped around this cock, Ralph," Gwen said.

She then tugged her two playmates closer together until the tip of Ralph's bobbing meat nudged gently along Hannah's hip. The two neighbours instinctively reached out to each other and held hands tentatively like high schoolers on a blind date. I watched Ralph's eyes dart over towards Alice, perhaps searching for approval, or fearing censure.

Alice was too busy to notice. She was still bent over the ottoman. Her eyes were glassy, glazed over as she stared up at the ceiling, transported to another world by the effect of Father Sweet's dick drilling into her slick cunt from behind. Ralph licked his lips hungrily as we all admired the shiny pole pounding his wife, her wide hips securely grasped by the priest who was levering against them, pulling her back onto him and pounding forward in counterpoint rhythm.

Hannah made the next move, turning to face Ralph and calmly raising her hand to his chin. She turned his head so that he was facing her at close range. "I'm right here. Pretend that they are in another place. One that we can only visit by fucking as hard as they are."

"But what if after fucking you he doesn't care?" Alice said, finally responding to Ralph's own fears. She tried a tad too hard to make it sound like a joke. She obviously was still uncertain about the effect all of this might have long term on her marriage. From the way her fingers were flying across her clit as her hips rammed back against the guy she was fucking, though, long term was not her immediate priority. I briefly considered stuffing my hard cock into her mouth as an answer, but realized that the absence of ooze might just frustrate both of us.

Gwen's party was magical. Just as I thought Alice needed a cock in her mouth, a young blond stud wandered out to the living room carrying an empty martini pitcher. Gwen apparently was of the same mind as me. She took the pitcher, kissed the man on his lips and then rimmed his half erect glistening cock with her tongue. "Why don't you get Alice to clean that for me while I fill this up?"

"Which is Alice?" he replied.

Gwen steered him by taking his rapidly refilling organ in her hand and guiding it to the correct mouth. Alice opened wide instinctively and he thrust his meat deep into her throat.

This removed any possibility that she could protest about anything Ralph might do. From my perspective, despite her folds of wobbly middle aged flesh, the sight of her bouncing between two strong lances almost made my restrained cock burst back through my balls.

Gwen was mixing martinis but her eyes were also flitting from the threesome in the living room to the duo in the foyer. Hannah finally overcame her hesitancy and recognized that Ralph would not be aggressive, but also was unlikely to have the will to refuse. She drew Ralph's mouth to her lips, pushing her tongue past his teeth. His hands flapped awkwardly in the air just for a moment before settling on her taut buttocks. This made Hannah mew like a kitten, though the sound was muffled by their duelling tongues.

Glancing back at the Alice group, I finally recognized that the blond man was one of the foursome from the other room in the hotel. He had been sucking the black guy's cock. My organ bobbled on its own in reaction to my recalling this image. I wrapped my hand around my shaft, toying with it, eyes roving from one side to the other, wondering whether I ought to ask him to suck me, since his mouth was free anyway. If Rachel was here, and knew I was hesitant, I knew she'd say "who's vanilla now?"

A blow job though sort of defeated the purpose of the cock ring, and likely just would add to my discomfort. As I pondered this, I refocused on Ralph and Hannah. Now that he had gotten over the thrill of his incredible luck at finally fucking this nubile neighbour, and his fear of spousal distain, he wasted no time. He used his strong hands to palm Hannah's ass and lifted her off the floor, never breaking their kiss. He planted her on his erect cock, sliding the pole into her wet waiting pussy as he lowered her. They turned slightly as they fucked, her legs locking behind his knees. He gently pressed her shoulders back against a wall, so that he was not holding her weight. This also allowed her to lever up and down his rod as he pistoned into her, withdrawing until I could see the fat pink tip of his cock resting inside her swollen red labia, and then sinking the shaft in a single hard thrust, and then repeating.

His thrusts crushed her tits against her ribs. The sight of her young nipples quivering in the gap between their chests, and then pressing against his hairy torso, made my balls hum. Soon a steady "thump" resounded each time she smacked back against the drywall. Her hands started out playing with his hair, but quickly ran down his back to grip his ass, encouraging him to shove harder into her cunt, each stroke more forceful than the prior one. Since he had cum not long ago, this promised to be anything but a brief fucking.

Gwen now had a pitcher of martinis ready. She walked over close to the blond fellow and asked, "Markus, shall I take these to the others?"

He grunted his response. Gwen looked across to me. Her eyes travelled from my face down my body. She smiled as she stared at my urgent erection and then looked me in the eye before speaking. "Mitch, do you mind bringing the tray?"

This promised the possibility that I might find a warm wet cunt in need of fucking by my aching weapon, which in turn might allow the cock ring to be removed, and relief of my discomfort. I was also curious what Rachel and Monique had gotten up to. Despite having watched them at the boutique, I figured that two such inventive and perverse vixens would always be entertaining.

Before we got to find out what Rachel had gotten up to, however, Gwen steered me through the kitchen to the basement. "Taking me to the dungeon?" I asked, trying hard to keep my tone light.

"I'm not nearly the bondage queen you think I am," Gwen replied. "No medieval torture racks, no thumb screws. Not even a professional video operation filming damsels chained to revolving platforms.

"Not even kinky uses for power tools?"

"Been watching too much late night television, fantasizing about the promo girls on paid programming?"

It was a bit chilly in Gwen's basement. I expected, despite her banter, that any second I might feel a whip flicking across my nipples, or something unpleasant revolving up my ass. If Markus had come here from the hotel, I imagined his three chums likely were nearby as well. Was I about to be served up like a tasty morsel?

Gwen giggled and playfully tugged at my erection. "Well, at least the uncertainty hasn't dimmed your enthusiasm. That's a very good sign."

"I doubt that I could lose my erection with this cock ring straining against the swelling."

Gwen chuckled from deep in her throat and tickled my balls. She then dropped to her knees and drew one testicle slowly into her mouth, wrapping her tongue around the loose skin. She sucked on each of my balls while a juggled the tray, trying mot to spill the drinks despite the unique mixture of pain and pleasure Gwen was inflicting upon me.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers