Whose Fault Was It (Second Half) Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy worked the soft leather strips all across the front of Emma. When he was complete there were tears in her eyes and pink stripes on her breasts, chest, and stomach. Laying the flogger down Jeremy picked up the leather collar. "This will remind you who you belong to," he said as he put it in place and buckled it. Looking at his wife he picked up the leash. It had been years since Emma had felt these on her. The leash in place, Jeremy undressed. He placed his suit on the chair with Emma's dress he had picked up off the floor.

"That was just the start. On your knees woman. You have a duty to perform," the naked Jeremy ordered.

Emma got to her knees with the help of her husband. He stepped one leg over the leash. Jeremy turned to point his hard member toward Emma's mouth. With the leash between his legs and running over the right cheek of his ass, Jeremy slowly pulled Emma toward him. With his left hand in her hair Jeremy guided her mouth on to his cock. Emma struggled a little but in truth she wanted him in her mouth at that moment.

Jeremy pulled on Emma's hair as he pulled on the leash. When she had her nose in his crotch hair he looked down into her eyes. He could feel the gag reflex in Emma's throat and let off just a little on the leash that tethered her to him. It was just a short time before Jeremy was pouring cum down the willing throat of his wife. She held him in her mouth and sucked him clean before allowing his limp member to slip for her lips.

Jeremy looked down at his wife. "Emma that is what your mouth is supposed to do, not back talk me."

Emma looked up and whispered, "Yes sir, I understand I haven't been the proper wife. I love you for taking the time to correct me. It means you care."

"Now get up so I can proceed with more of what you need." Jeremy commanded as he pulled her to her feet by her hair.

Emma moaned and groaned but didn't utter the word. She was being rewarded with the sexual treatment she had missed for 6 years.

With Emma on her feet Jeremy began to remove her thong. That was when he found the plug Emma had inserted into her ass just before they went out. It had stimulated her all thru dinner and on the ride home. "What have we here Mrs. Parker?"

"Mr. Parker, I was not ready for you to have that special pleasure last Tuesday. I wanted to give you that prize tonight as part of my offering for my improper attitude."

"I see you do understand that you are here for my pleasure. I have the right to use you any way I wish. Your body if my toy."

"Yes sir, I remember that now, but it has been so long since I was reminded."

"Yes and that is fully my failure but tonight we will begin correcting that and I will endeavor to keep to the task." If Emma had not been so sexually excited she would have questioned and corrected his legalist terms.

Leading Emma to the bed with the leash Jeremy bent her over the end. Kicking her legs apart Jeremy pushed on the plug embedded deep in Emma's back side. "I think I'll leave that in place for a while. I have another lesson to teach you Mrs. Parker." That said Jeremy picked up the riding crop from the bed. Emma's eyes widened. She had felt that before was remembered it well. Still she didn't want to break the mood.

Jeremy stood to the side and teased the ass flesh of Emma by sawing the thin leather wrapped shaft across her stretched skin. Emma shifted her weight from leg to leg in anticipation of what was to come. More than once he drew it away only to place it against Emma again. When that first lash came it was a true surprise. Emma sucked in air and pushed her face in the bedding to stifle her scream. Jeremy continued till he had placed ten straight red whelps across her bottom.

Emma was sobbing but it was not all from pain. She was enjoying it and the more Jeremy teased the more excited she became. The excitement was having an effect on Jeremy too. His erection was standing out once more. With no warning he stepped behind Emma as she stayed bent over the bed. With one quick hard thrust he filled her. Jeremy wanted her and began to thrust in and out as quickly as he could. He wanted to take her for his pleasure alone. He worked in and out of her wet hole and pounded his body into her sore striped ass.

Emma was moaning, extracting all she could from the assault. She was enjoying the power and force her husband was using on her. Emma had not felt that for too long a time. She managed a terrific orgasm as Jeremy took her.

Pulling out he looked at the swollen and cum covered lips of his wife. She was breathing hard with her face out of the bedding. She was pointing at the head of the bed but couldn't see it because her eyes were closed.

Standing Emma up Jeremy embraced her and kissed her deeply. The combination of the whipping and the 'rape' had make Emma weak. She placed her head on Jeremy's shoulder and would have hugged him if her arms had not been shackled.

"Are you going to turn away from your improper path my dear wife?" Jeremy asked.

"Yes Sir my loving husband. I will try to do better," Emma responded still in her part.

"I will clear the bed and put you on it Emma. I then intend on working on your inner thighs. You will not be wearing shorts or short dresses for a while."

Emma didn't worry about that. Jeremy had never marked her for more than 24 hours. "As I hide my shame under pants or long skirts I will remember the lesson given me by my loving husband."

In a few minutes Emma was on the bed with the three pillows under her belly. Jeremy was holding the leather strap in his hand. He slowly worked on the tinder skin of Emma's inner thighs between her knees and her pussy. He worked till the skin was bright pink and tinder. It was not that Jeremy used more force but just the skin there was much more tender then Emma's ass.

There were two reasons for his methodical actions. It was him trying to draw out the lashing as his erection reappeared. When it did Jeremy stopped.

"Emma it is time for you to provide that special treat for me. I know you are more than ready." Jeremy pulled the plug from the grip of Emma's sphincter. Emma groaned for it had been in place for several hours. The plug she had used was not the largest in the collect they had, but it had stretched her opening. Jeremy watched as the opening winked at him.

"Emma it is time for you to remember that you are for my pleasure." Jeremy climbed onto the bed and took his place between Emma's wide spread and stinging thighs. He knew he needed lube. Using his finger he lubed it in Emma's pussy. With his wet finger he probed Emma's ass and coated it as deeply as he could reach. Now it was time. In position Jeremy pushed first into her pussy then pulled out. Without hesitation he plunged into her anus. He pushed past her reluctant muscle ring and into her colon. Jeremy began to pump in and out of his submissive wife.

"Emma you need to understand that your ass is mine. Anytime I want it you had best not refuse. I wanted you last Tuesday but you forgot your place and said no. That won't be tolerated any more. Now I'm going to give you the ass fucking you so richly deserve."

"Yes...Yes...Fuck my ass...show me it is yours to use... fill me with cum...hurt me and make me feel I'm your property!"

Jeremy went wild. He hammered Emma's ass with all he had. He wanted to dump his seed in her ass and enjoy the special feeling of that hole. He had forgotten how much they both enjoyed it. When he did cum Emma had proceeded him twice. He pulled from her and helped her up. Jeremy removed all the toys save the hand cuffs. Placing Emma on the bed he unstrapped the heels and hose that she had worn thru the ordeal. Helping her under the covers he joined her.

"Aren't you going to take the cuffs off?" she asked.

"No you will sleep in them tonight so you remember this night. I have some more planned for you tomorrow".

Emma didn't argue, she just got as comfortable as she could. She lay on her side and put her head on Jeremy's shoulder. Soon both were fast asleep.

To be continued.... For those that want to see the conclusion