Why?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim, looking puzzled at first, was the first to speak.

"Are you sick mom?"

Joan was sitting beside Kim and put her arm around her shoulders.

"Yes, I am honey and its going to get worse."

Kim's eyes widened as she absorbed why her mother had told her.

"What is it mom."

"Its cancer baby and it can't be cured."

"You're not going to get better?"

Comprehension was dawning on Kim's face and I heard Jeremy mutter, "oh shit!"

Tears were forming in Kim's eyes and starting to run down her cheeks.

"Are you going to die mom?"

"Yes, I am baby. We all have to die someday and mommy's turn is coming early. God is calling me home to be with him."

Kim turned and buried her face on Joan's shoulder and threw her arms around her neck crying. "I don't want you to die. You can't die. I won't let you"

Joan had her arms wrapped around Kim as I turned to Jeremy. Tears were running down his cheeks as I put my arms around him.

"What's she got?" he choked out.

"Cancer Jer. Pancreatic cancer. There's nothing they can do."

Needless to say for the next hour there was a lot of crying and praying before some sort of acceptance was reluctantly achieved. Kim still refused to believe that her mother was going to leave her and I recognized that she would need strong family support from another woman when Joan was gone.

Finally, in an attempt to regain some semblance family normalcy I called and ordered some pizza to be delivered. Kim sat on her mothers lap hugging her tightly and sobbing as Joan tried to console her while waited for the pizza to be delivered.. I was amazed at how well Joan was holding up but knew that she was a good mother and would be there for her children as long as she could. Tears were running down my cheeks too.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After a couple of days there was a degree of acceptance to our situation. Our parents and siblings were informed and they gathered together to provide support. Joan's mother, Marge, moved in with us and took charge of the household. Of course Joan had to relinquish the guest room for her mother and I was happy about that. I'd missed her in our bed and by making her stay in the guest room I determined it was just a cheap revenge against a terminally ill woman and I couldn't rationalize doing it anymore.

The first night back together was memorable. We no longer had the inhibitions that had plagued us for all our married lives and Joan was very repentant and wanted to make this special for me. I was conflicted because she'd done some of these things with another man first and while married to me. However, I thought about the little time she had left, knowing her love for me and our fifteen years of marriage I decided to give her the lustful intimacy and love she desired.

Her body was slimmer but still desirable when she came to me in our bed, naked and what started as a tender kiss quickly turned into a very passionate one. Our foreplay was long and just as passionate and when she performed oral sex on me it was the most thrilling and erotic thing she's ever done with me. Somehow, she managed to swallow my cock and before I could warn her I orgasmed in her throat. After I finished she came up smiling and licking her lips before giving me another another very passionate kiss. The taste of me was in her mouth but I reveled in the eroticism of the moment and plunged my tongue into her mouth to share the unique taste. This was the most erotic thing we'd ever done.

She was gasping for breath and tears rolling down her cheeks and I was concerned.

"What's the matter honey? Should I stop?"

"Oh no, don't stop. I'm so hot and happy that I never want you to stop." Do me my loving husband, do me. Fuck me good." she pleaded.

I smiled at her. I'll do you, you wench. I'll do you." and proceeded to kiss down her body; stopping at each nipple to pay homage and then moving further down to her navel before moving down to my ultimate goal at the juncture of her thighs.

A loud moan escaped her as my tongue began exploring between her labia her her hands grabbed the back of my head and pressed my face deeper into her groin as I continued my ministrations of her most intimate part.

"Good, good good!" she whispered as she bucked her hips up against my tongue and lips. I moved my tongue and found her clit which brought a larger reaction with a stiffening of her body and renewed pressure on the back of my head. I continued to manipulate her clit with my tongue and and I felt her passion erupt with a throbbing intensity..

"Oh god, Oh god! I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

She slowly relaxed under me and the pressure on the back of my headed eased as her orgasm ebbed away into a memory of intense pleasure. I looked up at her face and was awed at the look of adoration she bestowed on me.

"Oh, that was good. So good. Come and fuck me now. Put your nice hard cock into me and fuck me."

We were using words that we had never used before in our love making and it seemed as though we had lost all our inhibitions and our libidos were racing together toward the mutual culmination of our lust. I entered her wet vagina with one thrust and she groaned again and wrapped her legs around my hips. I began a rhythmic thrusting and soon had her crying out as she tightened her legs around me to draw me in tighter. I could feel her body begin to stiffen in anticipation of her orgasm and I increased the speed of my thrusts to try to make have my orgasm with hers and I was lucky. Just as she groaned and tightened her hold on me in orgastic bliss I began to pump my semen into her. There seemed to be a loud roaring in my ears as I achieved another tremendous orgasm.

As our bodies relaxed and while I continued to lay on her, I kissed her gently on the lips and she began to cry.

"Oh my darling husband, you have given me pleasure far beyond anything that I have ever experienced before. I was such a fool to not come to you to fulfill my fantasies. I am so sorry." she wailed."

"My darling, I have to share some of the blame with you because if I'd told you my fantasies, what you did would never have happened. Let's just go on without further recriminations and enjoy the rest of our lives together."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EPILOGUE

We had a few more similar sessions and I even managed to eat a couple of cream pies from her, but in a couple of weeks we had to slow down because because she began to lose strength as the cancer grew. As I watched her body waste away all I could do was hold her to me as she slept. It was at those times I cursed myself for not having shared my fantasies with her and thought about all the years we had wasted. I forgave her for her affair, because I don't know what I would have done under the same circumstances had I been told I only had a short time to live. I had my own unfulfilled fantasies that I may have tried to explore before I died.

Joan lived for another month and at the end she was so heavily sedated that she just slid away from us. I was there, holding her hand, as she left me. Even though her death had been anticipated I was still grief stricken for quite awhile. Thankfully, Marge stayed with us after the funeral for awhile, but she had to leave eventually to go home and look after Sam. I hired a housekeeper to come in and prepare the evening meals and clean. The kids and I learned to do the laundry so we manage to get by.

Before she died Joan had told me to find another wife after she was gone because Kim needed another woman to confide in and guide her and I would need a companion too. I'm still looking and I'm still wondering whether to break up Chad's happy home or not.. I'll let him sweat a little while longer.