Why Do Men Love Sucking Breastmilk?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, glad that part of my life was over, I was happy that my father didn't insist on coming in the dressing room with me when I was shopping for panties. Bad enough that he saw my naked breasts, I couldn't even imagine how I'd feel if he saw my round, naked ass and my trimmed, blonde, naked pussy. Totally embarrassed, yet, instead of seeing me topless, I couldn't imagine how I'd feel if he saw me naked. Something that I hoped I'd never see, I never wanted to see my father naked.

'Gross,' I thought. 'I couldn't fathom how I'd feel if ever I saw my father's naked, erect cock.'

# # #

After graduating college, with Daddy showing his love for me, especially after I occasionally continued to flash him my naked tits, while making my flashing appear unintentional, he bought me a small, beach house. Life was good. I was happy. I loved living in Montauk, Long Island, being within walking distance of the Atlantic Ocean, and within driving distance of the Hamptons. With my father helping to support me, I lived there for several years until the shit literally hit the fan.

After an evening of celebrating my thirtieth birthday, a big milestone in my life, I spent the rest of the evening with Tyrone, a man that I met at the party. Even though his name was Tyrone Johnson, his friends called him Tyrone Shoelaces because he ran so fast that he was always coming out of his sneakers. They could have called him Tyrone Big Dick because he had a huge cock when erect. Now, here was an athlete who surely could use a Nike contract and own custom-made sneakers that snuggly fit his big feet better.

Surprisingly, I was pregnant. I couldn't believe that I was pregnant because Tyrone was wearing a condom. No longer being the rich, carefree party girl, and no longer being Daddy's little girl, I was pregnant with a black man's child.

'Oh, oh,' I thought. 'I'm fucked. Daddy won't like this.'

Only, with Tyrone nowhere to be found, seemingly disappearing in the heat of the night, I had a decision to make, abort the baby or keep the baby. I needed to find him. I needed to tell him that I was pregnant with his child. A life altering decision, and respecting his wishes, it was partly his decision, too, if he wanted me to keep the baby or not.

With me once a good Catholic girl, I couldn't abort my baby. If I murdered my child, all of the what ifs would surely return to haunt me for the rest of my life. I decided to keep my baby and raise it on my own as a single mother. Surely, if Tyrone didn't return, daddy would help me. He'd understand that it wasn't my fault but that it was now my responsibility. Definitely, I could count on him to financially support me and my baby.

Then, out of the clear blue, shocking me and blowing my mind, when I told my father that I was pregnant and didn't have a ring on my finger, yelling at me, and totally beside himself, he was outraged.

"Pregnant! How could you be pregnant? You can't be pregnant. You're not married, Bobbie," said my father angrily while pointing his finger accusingly as if it was all my fault.

Then, when I foolishly told him that a black man was the father of my baby, that was it for him. He wanted nothing more to do with me. He was done with me and my bastard, mulatto baby. Like turning off a faucet, his financial support immediately stopped.

"What? You had sex with a black man? Your bastard baby is half black?" He looked at me as if I had broken into his house. "Get out! Get out of my house. Go! Leave. I'm done with you. I don't want to see you or your black bastard of a baby ever again."

# # #

After my baby was born, ignoring my father saying that he didn't want to see me or my black bastard of a baby ever again, I went to see him. Desperate for money, I needed to introduce him to his new grandson and to beg him for his financial help. Instead of saying that he'd help to support me and my newborn baby, as if I never had big tits before, he stared at my fully dressed, oversized, milk laden breasts. Then, from out of the clear blue, unexpectedly and shockingly, he said something that I never thought that I'd hear my father say.

"I'll continue supporting you if you allow me to suck breastmilk from your breasts," he said shocking me and disgusting me.

'What? What did he just say? He'll continue supporting me if I allow him to suck breastmilk from my tits.'

I couldn't believe that my father wanted to suck my breastmilk from my naked breasts. I looked at him as if he was crazy. I looked at him as if he had lost his mind. I looked at him as embarrassed as I was stunned. I couldn't imagine exposing my naked breasts to my father again, this time for him to suck my nipples. I couldn't imagine allowing my father to suck my nipples.

'When does this incestuous behavior stop? How far will he go? Whatever I showed him of my naked body, he wanted me to show him more,' I thought. 'Perhaps because I looked so much like my mother had fueled and increased his forbidden, sexual desire for me.'

Not knowing what to say, I stared at my father. I couldn't believe that my father not only wanted to see my naked breasts but also, he wanted to suck my erect nipples. An image of breastfeeding my father that I couldn't erase, I was mortified. I didn't know how to respond to my father wanting me to breastfeed him. I didn't know what to say.

'What? Seriously? Gross. Yuck. My father wanted me to breastfeed him? He'll continue to support me if I allow him to suck breastmilk from my swollen breasts,' I thought.

I was totally disgusted by the thought of my father even seeing my naked breasts again never mind sucking my nipples while fondling my breasts and fingering my erect nipples. Yet, on second thought, him sucking breastmilk from my breasts was much easier and less time consuming than me having to pump breastmilk from my breasts. Thinking seriously about his financial offer, I was tempted to have him suck my breastmilk from my tits for him to continue financially supporting me.

'What's the big deal? He's already seen my naked breasts numerous times,' I thought. 'The biggest motivating factor for allowing my father to suck breastmilk from my breasts, he'll continue to support me if I do. By allowing him to suck my nipples, no longer will I have to struggle financially. I'll be all set with plenty enough money to survive.'

# # #

It would be wonderful having his financial support again. Yet, every time I thought of him sucking breastmilk from my breasts for money, I felt as if I was prostituting myself for money. Every time I thought of my father seeing my naked tits again, I imagined him touching them, feeling them, and fondling my naked tits while sucking my erect nipples. I was physically ill with the thought of my father having his wicked, sexual way with my naked breasts.

'What kind of grown man wanted to drink breastmilk? What kind of father wanted to suck breastmilk from his daughter's breasts,' I thought? 'That's so incestuous. That's so perverted. That's so disgusting. That's so nasty.'

The weird thing is, something that I still can't believe, a tempting offer, my father would continue supporting me, if I breastfed him. Why? He's bribing me with his continued financial support to suck breastmilk from my breasts. Suddenly, I felt like a prostitute for even considering his perverse offer. Moreover, I felt like the whore that my father accused me of being and thought that I was for having premarital sex, especially with a black man.

This can't be happening. Why would my father want to suck breastmilk from my breasts? Why has he made sucking breastmilk from my breasts a condition of his continued, financial support? Is it because he's perverted? Or is it because I look so much like my mother that he's so sexually attracted to me?

'That's so bizarre. That's so perversely perverted. That's so sick,' I thought while deleting the imagined image of my dad sucking breastmilk from my tits from my mind.

Without even having to think about it, I immediately answered him.

"No," I said shaking my head no as if I needed that extra head movement for my father to understand that I didn't want him sucking breastmilk from my breasts. "I can't believe you could even ask me that, Daddy," I said and was the only thing that I said and the only thing that I could say. "What's wrong with you to want to suck breastmilk from your daughter's breasts? Aren't you embarrassed to even ask me that? You should be embarrassed to ask me that," I said with the attitude of my mother.

Utterly flabbergasted, I was too shocked to speak. Knowing that he wouldn't continue to support me unless I allowed him to suck breastmilk from my breasts, either I allowed him to suck my tits or I was doomed to live in poverty for the rest of my single, mother life. Then, he clarified why he wanted to suck breastmilk from my heavy, milk laden breasts.

"When your mother was pregnant with you and with you refusing to take her nipple, you preferred drinking formula from a bottle. Having no other option, she had to pump the milk from her breasts and flush it. We could have sold it but we surely didn't need the money, even way back then. We could have given it away but we didn't know of anyone who needed breastmilk. There wasn't the network of internet sites to research breastmilk recipients back then."

He paused while looking at me. Rather, as if I stood before him topless, he paused while staring at my bra and blouse clad tits. Past my time to pump milk from my breasts, my breasts were leaking and leaving milk stains through my bra and on my blouse. I was embarrassed that my breasts were leaking. I was embarrassed that my father saw my leaking breasts. I needed to pump out my milk. Only, forgetting to take it with me, leaving it behind, I didn't have my breast pump with me.

My father stared at the milk stains on my blouse. He continued staring at my huge breasts with wide-eyed concentration. As if he was imagining sucking my nipples, he slid a slow tongue across his thin lips while staring at my tits. Then, as if he was a goldfish looking for food or a baby nursing, his lips puckered together as if he was already sucking my nipples.

"I've always wanted to try breastmilk so; I sucked the breastmilk from your mother's breasts. Actually, I discovered that I loved sucking breastmilk from her tits. It made me so hard and horny that we had hot sex after I sucked her nipples. After I drained her breasts, she drained my cock," he said unembarrassed to tell me more about his sexlife with my mother than I needed or wanted to know.

'So, is that it? Is this what this is all about? My mother sucked his cock after he sucked her breasts. Is that what my father hopes that I'd do? He wanted me to suck his prick and cum in my mouth after he sucked my breasts? Is that it? My father wanted to have incestuous sex with me after he sucked my breastmilk from my breasts? He wanted me to drain cum from his cock after he drained milk from my breasts,' I thought. 'God, he's such a perverted bastard.'

# # #

"Your breasts are leaking, Bobbie," said my father staring at the milk stains on my shirt. "That must be painful." Then, mixing his concern with his sexual lust he asked me what he really wanted. "Would you like me to suck the breastmilk from your breasts to relieve some of the pressure? I could do that for you," he said.

He continued staring at my big tits.

"I don't mind. Really, I don't. And if you allow me to suck your breastmilk," he said with a sexually excited pause. "I'll gladly continue to financially support you," he said telling me again what he was willing to do in exchange for allowing him to suck breastmilk from my milk laden breasts.

He stared up at me and smiled before staring back down at my leaking breasts. Taken aback, if I breastfed my father, not only would he see my naked breast but also, he'd be touching, feeling, and fondling my naked breasts while sucking my erect nipples. Equally as surprising, shocking, actually, my boyfriend, not my son's father but a different man, wanted me to breastfeed him, too. As if they reverted and are babies again, I don't understand why men get off sucking breastmilk from women's breasts. What's the sexual attraction? I don't get it.

I had no idea that men had such a perversely, sexual thing for wanting to be breastfed. Fortunately, my four-month-year-old son refused to take my breast. He preferred nursing on formula out of a bottle. Fortunately, for my boyfriend and for my father, instead of having to pump out my breastmilk, if that's what I decided to do, I had an abundance of breastmilk for them to suck out and drink.

Something that I didn't tell my current boyfriend, allowing him to suck the breastmilk from my breasts, I submitted to my father's perverse incestuous request in exchange for his continued financial support. Embarrassingly, not proud of it, after pondering it, I couldn't believe that I allowed him to suck my huge nipples. As if he was my baby instead of my father, I allowed him to suck my breastmilk from my breasts.

What choice did I have? I had no other options open to me than to allow my father to have his wicked, sexual way with my naked tits. I needed his financial support. I needed his money and the only way to get his money was to allow him to suck my tits. Moreover, a small price to pay to be the beneficiary of his vast fortune, I didn't want him removing me from his will because I refused to breastfeed him.

Totally embarrassed at first, I felt weird exposing my milk laden, swollen, naked breasts to my dad. This was my father and not some perverted man that I met in a bar for a quickie. Then, once over my dad seeing my naked breasts, it was even more humiliating for him to touch my naked breasts, feel my naked breasts, fondle my naked breasts, and suck my naked tits.

For sure, with my mother hitting him in the back of his perverted head with her rolling pin, he would never do such a thing if she was still alive. Yet, for me to receive his continued, monetary support, I allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with my naked breasts. In the way that he insisted on coming with me in the dressing room when I was trying on bras, at least he wasn't sucking my breasts in front of anyone.

# # #

'Big deal? They were just tits. It wasn't as if he asked me to suck his cock and/or fuck his cock,' I thought.

I stared at my dad while pondering if I should allow him to suck my breasts or not.

'All he wanted to do was to suck my tits. So what? Besides, what else was I to do for money? Not able to work while caring for a four-month-old, and not having the money to hire a nanny while I worked, the price that I had to pay, I needed my father's money,' I thought while wishing there was another option.

Always staring at my big tits while undressing me with his eyes, my father undoubtedly had a preference for big, breasted women. My mother had big tits. Like her, I have double D cup breasts, and I probably may even have triple D cup or F cup breasts now that I'm pregnant and with my breasts heavy with milk. Clearly and undeniably, perhaps because he missed my mother and I reminded him of her, ever since I turned 18-years-old, my father's been sexually attracted to me and to my big breasts.

Perhaps, he thought that I was sexually teasing him, when I wasn't. Embarrassed for him to see me in my big, white padded nursing brassiere, I slowly unbuttoned my blouse as if I was a reluctant stripper on stage. My father stared at my bra clad breasts as if he had never seen a woman unbuttoning her blouse before. He continued staring at me as I revealed my bra, as if this was the first time that he was seeing a woman in her big, white brassiere.

An aside and something that had always confounded me, why do bra manufacturers feel the need to pad C cup, D cup, double D cup, and larger cup size bras. Women who are blessed with big tits, really don't need to wear padded bras. With our breasts so big, we already have plenty enough natural padding to stuff in our bras without having any more unnecessary padding. Moreover, impossible to see nipples through a padded bra, some women want men to see their erect nipples.

# # #

Feeling sick to my stomach, I felt as if I was going to vomit at the thought of exposing my naked breasts to my father. What's wrong with me to even consider doing that? How dare I expose my naked breasts to my father, especially for money? Suddenly feeling like the whore that he called me, maybe I am the whore that my father said I am. I'd have to be a whore to breastfeed my father.

'Whore,' I thought! 'Whore! Whore,' I thought while reprimanding myself.

I slowly removed one bra strap from my shoulder before removing my other bra strap. Then, while looking up at the ceiling rather than making eye contact with my father, I reached around myself and unhooked all six hooks of my huge brassiere. Having second thoughts, I paused while debating if I should continue removing my bra or not.

While making my decision if I should remove my bra or not, I held my bra cups in place with my hands. With my breasts still leaking, I could feel my big nipples poking the palms of my hands. If it wasn't odd enough that my father asked to breastfeed from my breasts, it was even odder that I voluntarily and consensually considered allowing him to breastfeed from my naked tits.

'If only my mother knew what my father had asked of me, I wondered what she'd say,' I thought?

In the way that only she could do, I imagined my mother yelling at my father.

'Patrick! What's wrong with you? How dare you ask your daughter, your flesh and blood related relative to suck her tits. That's disgusting. You're disgusting. You humiliated Roberta by asking her such an inappropriate, sexual question,' I imagined my mother saying.

I imagined her looking at him as if she was ashamed of him.

'And all for the sake of money? You forced your daughter to prostitute herself for money. How dare you deny her your financial support? You're her father. What's wrong with you? Just give her whatever money she needs to support herself and her baby.'

Yet, ready to expose my naked breasts to my father or ready to refasten my bra, I stood frozen in place while holding my bra cups to my breasts. Should I, or shouldn't I? If it wasn't unbelievable enough that my father wanted to suck my breastmilk from my breasts, it was even more unbelievable that I was ready to agree to have him do just that.

'This is it. This is really it. There's no turning back now,' I thought. 'I can't believe that I'm about to expose my naked breasts to my father. I can't believe that I'm willing to allow daddy to suck my tits for money. Maybe I am a whore, a prostitute who will do anything for money, even allow her father to have his wicked sexual way with her naked breasts.'

No doubt, while pondering if I should expose my naked breasts or not, it appeared as if I was doing a slow striptease. No doubt, my father thought that I was sexually teasing him but I wasn't. I was embarrassed while pondering if I should expose my naked breasts to my father or not.

Once again, this was it. This was really it. Having second thoughts yet again, I was about to expose my naked breasts to my father. I couldn't believe that I was going to go through with breastfeeding my father for money.

I felt like such an incestuous whore showing my dad my naked breasts for money. Indeed, I felt as if I was prostituting myself for the sake of receiving his financial support. Yet, if I wanted him to continue supporting me, a difficult decision for me to make, and no going back once I made that decision, I must agree to his condition. I must allow him to suck my breastmilk from my naked breasts.

# # #

With him staring at all that he hoped to see of my naked breasts, he continued undressing me with his eyes. Closing my eyes and looking away from my father, something I couldn't erase seeing, I didn't want to see his reaction to him seeing my naked breasts. I literally cringed at the mere thought of him seeing me topless again. Then, finally, going through with it, I removed one bra cup before removing the other bra cup. Having dared myself to go through with this, I was topless in front of my father again.