Why He Fucked His Momma Ch. 02

Story Info
Greg and his mom pick up a pair of newlyweds for some fun.
8.3k words
4.65
107.6k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 01/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers

Chapter 02

Greg and his mom pick up a pair of newlyweds for some fun.

This picks up the story of Greg and his mother, six months after he nearly raped her in anger. It's all fantasy. Everyone is over 18. If the response to this is good enough, there are a couple of story lines to be developed. Signed comments will be acknowledged. Enjoy, Jb7

*

Cindy glanced at the clock as she answered the phone. Ten to twelve, ten minutes to her lunch hour; she hoped it wasn't going to be a long call. "Elk Hill General Store, Cindy speaking."

"Hi, Mom. This a bad time?"

"Greg, sweetie, you know it's never a bad time for you. What's up?"

"I saw in the paper yesterday they've opened the Queen's Gardens in Niagara Falls on the Canadian side, and was wondering if you'd like to go have a look with me this coming weekend."

"That'd be nice. When were you thinking of going?"

"I could pick you up Friday after work, or a little sooner, if you can get away, and we'd be back Sunday evening."

"The whole weekend? I'm not sure..."

"Don't you have some vacation time? You've been working for those guys for three or four years, and, as far as I know, haven't taken any time off at all."

"You're right. Let me see what I can do. It has to be this weekend?"

"Yeah, Joanne's getting married this weekend, and I'd rather be out of town, away from the looks and questions, if you know what I mean."

"I know," she said, sympathetically. "I'll get off work Friday at lunchtime, and arrange it so I don't have to be back until Tuesday morning. Will that work for you?"

"Super. I'll pick you up at your place around one on Friday. Thanks, Love."

Greg turned his car off and looked at the building housing his mother's apartment, remembering the night last Fall that had forever altered their relationship. Since that night, he and Cindy had been lovers, with rabbit like appetites. Although she called herself a plain vanilla sex lover, there wasn't anything she wouldn't try, once; and, as long as it didn't hurt too much, leave visible signs, or strike her as too gross, try again, if he really wanted.

While she would allow spanking by hand, and demanded reciprocity, she would not allow brushes, paddles, whips or any other instrument; similarly, although she relished cleaning his cock after he came in her pussy, after the first time she had done it, she refused to take his cock in her mouth, until he had washed, following an ass fuck.

He let himself into the building and ran up the stairs. He knocked on the door and pushed it open. Cindy was leaning against her kitchen table, her BB boobs enjoying the open air, her dark nipples already erect. She welcomed her son into her arms and returned his passionate kiss, pushing her hips into his. When their lips separated, she gave her hips a little wriggle, caressing his burgeoning cock. "Do we have time for a bit of fun, or should we leave right away."

"Mmm, we have until six to check in, or I can call and pay for the room and they'll hold it until midnight," he said nibbling around her collarbone and neck. "As soon as I finish fucking you the first time, I'll do that."

"First time," she laughed, "how many times do you think we can squeeze in before we need to leave?"

"I don't know; somewhere between two and twenty-two." His hands started drawing up her skirt in the back as he slid his lips down to her breast, resulting in a long, low moan. "Like that?" he asked as his hands finally reached the hem of her skirt. "Mmm, I like this," he murmured, rubbing his hands over her bare ass. "Like it a lot."

"So I remember," she moaned. "D'you want to keep on out here, or go in the bedroom?" She was fumbling with his belt and zipper, while his hands were busy searching her thatch for her passage to pleasure. When they found and entered their goal, Cindy realized she was about to come. "Oh, shit, do me now! Get this rod in me now! OMiGod, I'm about to..." and she did as Greg shoved his eight and a half inch tool to the bottom of her hungry, waiting, wet chonch.

As she stood there, leaning against the table, hanging on to him and quaking through her climax, Greg pumped his rigidity repeatedly into her quivering quim until he erupted into his mother, bathing her interior walls with his hot seed, triggering another small spasm of pleasure in her forty-five year old pussy. She moaned her disapproval when Greg withdrew and picked her up by her ass, to carry her to the bedroom. He put her down in the center of the bed, then stood back to remove his clothes.

When he was naked, he removed the skirt she still wore, then joined her on the bed, his knees straddling her shoulders, his face above her groin. He lowered his hips so his half erect cock touched Cindy's waiting lips, and felt them open to swallow as much as she could of the well creamed piece of man meat.

Meanwhile he had dropped his face between her open thighs to attack lingually the opening he had just filled with come. Still sensitive from her climax, Cindy's hips jerked when his tongue first passed over her clit on its way to her opening. She moaned around his cock as his tongue invaded her. Greg felt his dick swell and harden as his mother moaned and hummed on it, at the same time he felt her opening widen and fresh pussy juice wash his cum out of her, into his waiting mouth.

He pulled his cock away from his mother's pleasuring mouth and tongue, then flipped her over and pushed her flat on the bed, entering her from the rear, in the reverse missionary position. "Mmm," she said. "I think this is my favorite position."

Greg's mouth closed on her ear lobe as his left hand snaked under her to grab her right breast, his right hand already making its way to her clit. He began his plunging action, searching for the spot on her sheath walls which would magnify the efforts of his right hand. Soon her coos and moans as he stroked in and out told him he had found the spot. In a few minutes, her ragged breathing and louder vocals told him she was close.

Perversely, he stopped and waited until her breathing was more regular. "You little shit," she laughed, her only comment. He started again, repeating the sequence three more times, until her breathing was not able to be calmed. "You bastard," she moaned. "You do this again, and I promise, when I get even, you'll walk around with a hard on for a week." Greg laughed and resumed his pleasure giving plunges, quickly bringing Cindy to the hardest, most pleasurable orgasm she had had since Greg had nearly raped her six months ago, quickly followed by his own nut-emptying jettison of sperm.

After a brief nap and a shared shower, Cindy fixed them some sandwiches as Greg phoned the hotel and arranged for a late check-in. They ate, then Cindy packed a few clothes and essentials and they were off on the three hour drive to the East Coast's only Natural Wonder on list of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.

When they checked in, around seven, they learned the dining room served dinner until nine, snacks, dessert and drinks until eleven. The club room also served snacks and dessert along with drinks and dancing until three since it was Friday night. After unpacking, and dressing appropriately for the dining room (ties and jackets for the men, dressy skirts and dresses for the women), they made their way to the dining room.

Even at eight o'clock, they found to their dismay, the dining room was crowded. They got to the hostess desk just seconds before a younger couple. When the hostess returned to her station, she asked if they desired a table for four. In response to a question, they learned that one was available now, but there would be a twenty minute wait for a table for two, and much longer for the younger couple.

Greg turned to the young man and asked if he and his young lady would like to join them, not revealing the relationship between him and his mother. The young couple readily agreed. At the table, introductions were quickly exchanged. Arnie and Meg were both barely out of their teens, and had been given a long weekend wedding trip by their church young adult group since they were the only couple in the congregation being married this year.

To celebrate, Greg ordered a magnum of champagne for the table. When the couple started to object, Greg pointed out there was no one from their small Ohio town to observe them, and that even Christ had celebrated weddings with wine. Under the influence of the bubbly, Cindy and the young couple grew animated and before long everyone was acting like they had been good friends since childhood.

After dinner, which Greg paid for, they adjourned to the clubroom, where things continued as they had begun. When the live music started, Cindy insisted Arnie dance with her. Good manners dictated that Greg ask Meg, who at first demurred, saying she didn't know how to dance. Greg insisted, saying he could teach her in a few steps, since it was a slow dance.

As he and Meg made their way to the floor, Greg saw Arnie and Cindy, his hands firmly planted on her ass; her hips plastered against his groin, moving side to side as they danced. Greg pulled Meg loosely into his arms, to demonstrate the simple fox trot step and led her through a couple of simple turns. She smiled when she realized how simple it would be.

As they danced, Greg pulled her closer, his hand resting on the top of her ass, at the bottom of the small of her back, his left arm folded up so the back of his hand rested against the front of her breast. Just as the song ended, he bent down and kissed her, just below the ear, and heard a low "Oooo," in response.

The next song was suitable for the frug Greg had learned years ago in college. He showed Meg the basic step, and had her copy him as they danced. With the following slow dance, he pulled her arms around his neck and slid his around her waist and pulled her into him. He bent down and kissed her at the junction of neck and shoulder, holding her hips tightly against him.

In their position on the dance floor, his right hand was hidden from the audience. He slowly moved it from her hip up her side until he felt the swell of her breast. He let it rest there a few seconds. He noted her breathing as it became faster, but there was no move to stop his next actions--wrapping his palm around the C-sized melon and caressing the nipple through her dress with his thumb. He felt his cock swell and push against the young bride, and felt her push back. Too soon, the song ended.

Meg stepped out of his embrace and looked around for her husband, who was just returning to their table. Greg looked around and saw Cindy looking at him, grinning, her gaze flickering from his face to his groin. Before he even sat down, she was pulling him to the dance floor. As they danced, she spoke to him in a tone so low he had to strain to hear her. "You know, I've always had a fantasy of stealing a groom on his wedding night, or at least on one night of his honeymoon. Are you up for some real naughtiness? How would you like to pound that young pussy?"

"You want to screw Arnie while I have my way with his blushing, horny bride?"

She nodded. "How do you know she's horny?"

"Because she let me do this." he said as he cupped his mother's breast, squeezing her nipple between his thumb and fingers, "and then she pushed into my boner."

"Mmm," she answered. "You're probably right. Let's get another M of bubbly. After we have a glass or two, we can take the remainder to our room and see what happens."

"No, not wine. I have an idea for something faster, more certain." Greg laughed. "Lucky they're on the same floor. It'll be easier to separate them when the time comes."

The song ended and they returned to the table. Greg suggested they try a dessert cocktail he had heard of, called a Chocolate Covered Cherry. When Arnie and Meg agreed, he went off to the bar to place the order. His and Cindy's looked like the ones he ordered for the young couple, but were fairly benign. The lethal cocktails were a pony of 151, and a shot each of Cherry Heering and Creme de Cacao, blended with a quarter cup of vanilla ice cream. They went down like drinking cherry ice cream milkshakes.

While they were waiting for the second round of cocktails, Greg led Meg back to the dance floor. When he pulled her to him, his leg was between hers, so his thigh met her pussy when she came to him. Her eyes widened, as did her smile, slutty with desire and drink, Greg made no pretense, his hand reaching for and closing on her C-cup. He bent down and kissed her, his tongue brushing her lips and snaking past them.

When she pushed her entire body into him, he began fucking her mouth with his tongue, eliciting a loud moan from the drunken bride. His left hand found her ass. His fingers explored and found her crack. He followed it from the top down, under her bottom until he was invading her pussy through her skirt and panties. Her only response was to press into him, and return his kisses, harder, moaning louder.

When the song ended, they separated their lips. As he straightened, Greg's left hand slid up Meg's ass, drawing up her skirt. He looked around for Arnie and Cindy, and saw them leaving the clubroom, Arnie's hand firmly in possession of Cindy's ass. The dancers caught up with their partners at the elevator. At their floor, there was no discussion; Cindy went with Arnie to his room, Meg with Greg.

In his room, Greg led Meg to the side of the bed and reached up to unbutton the blouse she was wearing. He slipped it from her shoulders, then unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt. When she was nude save for her bra and panties, he started removing his shirt and slacks. Meg watched, her tongue licking her lips in anticipation.

As he removed his jockeys, Greg leaned into Meg and replaced her tongue with his, lightly caressing her lips, then, when they opened, repeating the face fucking he had introduced on the dance floor. She simply melted into him, nearly collapsing. He caught her, and lifted her onto the bed. He rolled her onto her side to unfasten and remove her bra. Then he pulled off her panties and spread her legs.

He lay down beside her, his fingers playing with her full blonde thatch. Kissing her lightly, he asked her, "When were you and Arnie married?"

"Umm, is it still Friday? Then it was this morning, just before noon. Why?"

"Just curious," he said, closing his mouth over her nipple and lightly nipping at it. "Were you and Arnie lovers before today?"

"N...n..not r...re..ally," she moaned. "H...h..he'd p...pl..ay wi...th my b...b...boobs, but, unnnh, o..o...on..ly ou...ts...ide...oh god what are you doing to meee?" she moaned and gasped, barely coherent.

"You're a virgin, then?" he asked, his fingers snaking their way inside her leaking lady, searching for evidence of her virginity.

"Y..y..yesss," she hissed, his fingers brushing past that sensitive sponge in her vaginal wall. Her hips started thrusting up from the bed, attempting to drive his fingers deeper.

"You sure? I can't feel your cherry." he whispered as he licked her ear, the heel of his palm pressing on her clit.

"O! God!" she screamed. "More! More! Please, omigod, do it again!" she was nearly sobbing with passion. Greg ran his fingers over her clit in a thrumming fashion, sending Meg into orgasm. Continuing the light caress, he kept her there for nearly a minute. When she was nearly recovered, he moved his body over hers, spreading her legs as wide as she could.

"Meg, my sweet, I'm going to fuck you now. You know what that means?"She nodded. "It's your wedding night, and I am going to fuck you while my mother fucks your husband, because I'm sure that is what's happening in your hotel room right now." Meg's eyes flew open, and her mouth opened to say "No," as Greg slid his cock into the hilt, removing any question about her virgin status. She closed her mouth and her eyes, and her arms and legs around him as he started his mating waltz with another man's bride.

In the room down the hall, Cindy was having an equal degree of success, realizing her fantasy of seducing a young bridegroom. If anything, her problem was in containing his fervor; she had barely had enough time to get out of her clothes before the focus of her fantasy was fucking her fast and furiously. So much so, he had shot his wad before she was able to find a comfortable position under him.

After allowing him a short respite to recover, and administering an oral stimulus to his flaccidity, she was now in process of mounting him to achieve her own pleasure. As she slid down the groom's almost six inch pylon, she heard the door to the room open. She glanced over her shoulder to see her son and her cocksman's bride entering.

While she commenced her version of the lovers' dance, Greg led his conquest to the other side of the bed and laid her down, head to toe with her husband, on her stomach. He mounted her from behind, easily entering her with his knees straddling her hips, so anyone behind him could easily watch his cock pump in and out of the pussy consuming it.

Arnie was unable to take his eyes from the erotic scene being played out next to him on the bed. Meg's orgasmic scream triggered his blast of cum into Cindy's heated channel, sending her into orgasm as well. "Can you keep him hard?" Greg asked his mother, who nodded, her brows knitted in question.

Greg pulled out of Meg, leaving her where she had collapsed on the bed. He moved into position behind Cindy, who realized what he wanted to do. "Are you sure we can do this?" she wanted to know.

"No, but it'll be a long time before we get another chance to try." Cindy was no anal virgin, but this was her first time trying DP. Hell, she hadn't even done oral DP yet. When Greg's cock bumped her pucker, she flinched a little. She reached over and shook Meg. "Meggie, do you have some lotion? Maybe the little bottle from the hotel?" When Meg nodded, Cindy asked, "Can you get it for me?"

Greg took the tiny bottle and spilled some on Cindy's butt hole and the head of his cock, then smeared it all over both. This time, when he bumped Cindy's little rosebud, she pushed back slightly, forcing his member in past the first sphincter. She made a high pitched keening sound. When Greg pushed again, she pushed back harder, sending her nearly half way down his rod to his pubes. She felt him withdraw slightly and push back in, until she felt his curlies against her crack. She now had both holes full to the hilt of the men fucking her.

Meg looked on, fascinated, as Greg began to pump his tool in and out of Cindy' ass. At Greg's order, Meg positioned herself in front of Cindy and pulled Cindy's head into her pussy. Cindy's tongue made contact with the young bride's slurpy vagina.

Arnie was trying, without much success, to establish some sort of rhythm to provide a reciprocal movement. When he looked up, his first sight of his new wife's pussy was with another woman's tongue licking it clean of another man's cum.

The sheer eroticism of the scene before him was too much, and although he had come not more than ten minutes before, he blasted another load of sperm laden fluid into the sexy older woman riding his meat.

Greg felt the blast and Cindy's answering spasms. It was enough to trip his own switch, sending his load to paint the inside of Cindy's shithole, releasing the orgasm which put her to sleep for the night. Greg looked at his mother, asleep beside the unconscious bridegroom, who had passed out due to the alcohol and sex he had experienced that evening. Greg laughed and reached for Meg. "I guess it's you and me tonight," he whispered as he kissed her, and led her, naked, down the hall to his room.

In his hotel room, he led the young woman to the bathroom. "Your next task is to get me hard again, preferably with your mouth. Do you know how to do that?" She shook her head. "First, you have to make a choice. You know where it just came from. You can take it in your mouth now, or you can wash it first."

julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers