Why I Became an Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it is. Other than us sinking our own money into this island paradise, we have been handed your dream retirement plan."

"So tell me Debra. What are your thoughts? Are we ready to give up our lifestyle for this one? Our clients will definitely not be pleased by our sudden unavailability. Not to mention the fact that Ansel hasn't discussed our financial package. I know he said that the financial rewards would be impressive but we would be turning our backs on the only source of income that we have."

"Gidgit if his financial package is even halfway attractive, with what you and I have put away and the fact that we would have our every need met by the staff, I say that we should do it. I mean look at it from our perspective. We both know that our looks will fade eventually, correct?" I nodded my head yes. "What could we expect then as two wealthy, single middle aged women? An endless line of gigolos? Meaningless sex with less than a happy ending? At what point will our bodies start to develop the signs of our aging? I have been in this business as you know from my high school years and while I feel that I'm still at the top of my game I'm feeling the years more each day. Also, we have been handed an opportunity while we are still young enough to take advantage of it that will be fun as well as being lucrative. If things don't work out here we can find that resort that you wanted. It's a win-win in my opinion. What do you say girlfriend?

"Well the staff are certainly top notch. I have talked to most and there isn't a one that doesn't want to be here and a part of Andsels dream island. The facilities are first class, the service can't be matched anywhere that I know of. The concept that Andsel has come up with to reward his employees should be rewarded by increased business. I know if I was one of his executives, I would bust my ass to get invited here. I say let's do it if the financial package is acceptable. We would have to separate our lives from our clients from here on out. I have my home, clothes and my Mustang to deal with but since we will be living on an island a car won't be an issue and I could just donate my clothes and sell my jewelry. I am for it Deb but I am going to wait until we get with Andsel to commit. Is that okay girlfriend?"

-------

FIVE YEARS LATER

We were welcoming our latest crowd of guests today. Several CEOs from a Swedish corporation were going to spend a week at our resort and we were ready for them. The information packet that we had on each included wants, needs and of course sexual orientation. Both Deb and myself would welcome the contingent topless of course as was the uniform of the day as always. While waiting for the float plane to taxi to our dock I thought back to how my life had gone from being destitute and coming from a failed marriage because I wouldn't allow my cheapskate ex to share me with his employers, to this. This being here, nearly nude, overseeing a staff that would be in charge of seeing to every hedonistic want of twenty five people for a week.

------------

Obviously both Deb and myself had taken the offer from Andsel.

--------

That's my story of why I became an escort. Am I a bad person? Maybe. Many wouldn't agree with my choices but I never harmed anyone. I never solicited my services, never to my knowledge destroyed any marriages. I'm confident that no matter where I am in the world, I can hold my heat up high and with confidence say that I'm my own woman.