Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 15

Story Info
Raised in a Convent, she meets her match in an FBI agent.
20.1k words
4.79
25.5k
8
0

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I need to remind some of you, who have written to me after a few of my recent chapters, that this is a work of FICTION. If all the stories on Literotica were factual, this world of ours would have alien life forms, traveling around in ethereal garb, eating buildings for lunch, impregnating men, or "HEAVEN FORBID" ELECTING WOMEN TO IMPORTANT GOVERNMENT POSITIONS IN THE UNITED STATES SENATE, OR CONGRESS. Perhaps even "THE PRESIDENCY!" How fictional and irrational would that be?

Chapter 15

49. Now this is a Honeymoon

Charlie and Ann's Gulfstream took off and headed southeast. Ann said, "That rotten bitch is sending us to Mexico; and she knows I hate Mexico."

Charlie laughed. "She is sending us on a private aircraft, instead of coach; what could be so bad?"

"I do not want to go to a country, where criminals are better armed than the police. Even you, Charlie, cannot make me feel safe, in Mexico."

The captain came on the speaker, "Miss Mesner did not put a flight attendant on this aircraft, and we are not allowed to leave the flight deck, without warning you first. She told us to give you complete privacy in the back of the aircraft, and I quote this from Miss Mesner 'Feel free to screw around. If you find the time, the kitchen is fully stocked; however, Ann is not allowed any alcoholic beverages, because of what Charlie did to her. I hope you enjoy what I planned for you both."

Music came on in the cabin and Ann changed her mind. As she began to undress she said, "Charlie, I love that woman.

He replied, "I wonder if this is going to be a bumpy flight. I might be able to meet Junior."

"The only way your prick can meet Junior, is by tearing me apart. So you will have to wait, until September, to play with him."

"If Philip and Celeste have a girl, he is going to go out if his mind. Two boys, from his closest friends, are going to be chasing his gorgeous daughter. He will have a heart attack, when she turns 12."

"That is not a nice thing to say, Charlie. It may be true, but it is not a nice thing to say."

Charlie patted Ann's swollen belly, kissed it, and said hello to his growing son. The sonogram had shown his penis growing along with the rest of his body. All the tests that Ann had undergone showed that he was healthy; and both his parents were ecstatic.

Charlie had Ann recline and began kissing her thighs. He teased her by not touching anything around her labia, until she was swollen and open. When her clitoris was extended beyond her lips, he attacked it with a fury. Ann came with a scream and a flood of her flavorful juices. Charlie did not allow one drop to go to waste. He suctioned each morsel into his mouth, like a man dying of thirst. While doing this, he excited Ann to another orgasm, as his tongue had driven her mad with desire.

"Fuck me you bastard. I cannot take any more of your tongue. I could rent it out for $1 million an hour; and women would be lined up around the block."

Charlie smiled at his wife and said, "You say the nicest things Ann. However, by contract, I am yours."

"Hurry up and fuck me Charlie, before your tongue is the only thing you have remaining to satisfy me."

"I will be gentle with you, Ann, because of your delicate condition."

"You surely want to die on this trip, don't you Charlie?"

Charlie pulled Ann towards him, and rested her thighs on his. He tormented her by rubbing the head of his dick up and down her slit and pressing it against the bundle of nerves that drives all women crazy. When he saw she was getting close to her next orgasm, he drove his dick as deep as he could, without injuring her, and watched her explode. He did not wait for her to come down from her euphoria. He kept pummeling her with his cock, and she never had a chance to recover. Her eyes were unable to focus; her limbs became catatonic, as she continued to orgasm, time after time.

He slowed down this assault on his bride, and allowed her breathing to return to normal. She appeared to be sleeping, but the smile on her face told him otherwise. He bent down and sucked on her breast. Soon, her hand moved over his head and stroked it. "Where have you been all my life, Charlie?"

"I was searching for you, and it just took me a trip to the Amazon, to finally find you."

"Charlie, why are you still hard?"

"My partner has not helped me cum, yet. She was so busy with her own orgasms, she forgot about me."

"You really gave me a choice, didn't you Charlie? You used that plug of yours like a battering ram, and hit every tender spot inside me. I am sure junior woke up, because of the shaking you gave me."

"I wanted to take it easy on you, but you threatened me with death. I only did what you asked me to do."

"I hate you FBI guys; I hate you with a passion. You have the perfect answer for every question, regardless of what it is. You always put the blame on the other person. You are never guilty; even if the other person is innocent."

"It is all in our training, Ann. Since I am still inside you, would be okay if I continue now?"

"Do I have a choice in this matter?"

"You always have a choice, Ann; whether I go along with it or not is another story."

"Charlie, your son is kicking."

Charlie put his hand on Ann's belly and sure enough he could feel the kicks and movements of their son. He looked into Ann's eyes, and bent down to kiss her. She said, "Charlie, fuck me, and let him feel his father's power."

Charlie took Ann's legs and raised them onto his shoulders shortening her vaginal canal. It allowed him to penetrate as deep into Ann, as was possible. If his feet did not slip, on the sheets, he could even a little bit deeper. He stroked her slowly, but each stroke was like a pile driver hitting a steel beam. Every time he lunged forward, Ann grunted from the force of his entrance into her. She would have sworn he was getting wider with every stroke, because he was stretching her to her absolute limit. If he got any bigger, she felt giving birth to junior should be easy.

Suddenly, Charlie picked up his pace, and she felt him bathe her cervix, with his life giving cream. However, Junior had already taken up residence in there. This load of 'baby batter' would go for naught. Ann grunted in pain, and in pleasure, as she was pushed over the edge, again. She slipped into dreamland, one more time, and Charlie was there, waiting on the other side, for her arrival.

Junior and Ann went to sleep. Charlie covered them, cleaned himself up, and dressed. He walked up to the flight deck and asked the crew if they would like something to eat or drink. The pilots told him where there packages were stored and Charlie brought it to them. He asked, "Where we are going guys?"

"We are going to Guayaquil, Ecuador."

"Why on earth are we going there?"

"Mr. Gomes, I am not in the habit of asking that question to Miss Mesner. All I know is I am to take care of your wife and you as if my life and my livelihood depended on it; because it does."

Charlie laughed and said, "Guys, I have heard her give that speech before, and I believe every word she says as gospel. We will not cause you one bit of trouble."

"Thank you, Mr. Gomes that is very much appreciated. As part of your itinerary, Miss Mesner has arranged for you to go deep-sea fishing, and part of your wife's itinerary is a little something more exotic.

Charlie said, "I know she's sending me deep-sea fishing because I wanted to go to Alaska on our honeymoon so I could fish. What is so exotic in Ecuador that would excite Ann, because all she wanted to do was go see exotic thing in China?"

The copilot smiled. He looked at Charlie and said, "She will see a lot of exotic things, Charlie, but they are on the Galapagos Islands."

Charlie's face broke into a grin so wide; you would almost think it could crack, like ice. He said, "We had better break this news to her, while we are on the ground. If we tell her, while we are in the air, she could do serious damage to the airplane."

They landed a Guayaquil's Simon Bolivar Airport six hours flying time later, but nine hours total, because the city was on the same longitudinal axis as New York City. Charlie advised Ann of the rules, while he was out fishing. She was never to be alone; she was always to be accompanied by one, or both of the pilots. If she felt sick, and he was out at sea, fishing, they were to put her onto the aircraft, and fly her back to the states, without him. He would get back as soon as possible, thereafter. If necessary, the pilots had his permission to do it, forcefully.

Ann did not want to be without Charlie, so she asked if she could go fishing with him.

He told her that the people he had spoken to say the currents were very swift, and could cause extremely high waves, with very little warning. He did not want her, or the baby, to be put into danger. However, if she wanted to come, she was more than welcome.

The boat Celeste got for them was huge. It was not what was called a 'Day Fisherman,' it was a 'Blue Water' boat; an oceangoing vessel. It had all the comforts of home. It had a crew of 12 men and women to service their every need; and for Charlie, Ann, and the 2 pilots, there was more than enough room to get lost on this vessel.

They left port at 8 AM and headed west, traveling through the Humboldt Current and then west-southwest towards the best-known fishing areas.

Shortly after 11 AM, a call came from the bridge advising everyone there was a school of tuna, off the port bow, and get ready for some very intense fishing. The three men were strapped into their chairs, as Ann watched from the sundeck above them, taking pictures. Within moments, all three men had 'fish on.' Now, the struggle was to reel in the 30 or more pound tuna's. Just as quickly as they caught them, the fish were gone. They reeled the lines in, put bait on the hooks, and cast them back out. They had fish on their lines, and moments later were reeling them back in, only to lose those seconds later. Charlie was furious. Two good size tuna and he had lost them both, for no reason at all. As he stood there cursing his luck a school of dolphin started playing on both sides of the boat. Charlie yelled at them, "You stole my dinner. You should be ashamed of yourselves."

Ann laughed, and she got wonderful pictures of Charlie yelling at the Dolphins.

Charlie turned and snarled at her. He decided to fish at a deeper level. He was still using a medium weight poll and 100-pound test line, still thinking about catching a straggling tuna. Suddenly, he got a hit on his line. It bent his poll nearly in half, before he was able to hit his drag release. Both pilots reeled their lines in so they did not interfere with Charlie's catch. Charlie fought the fish for nearly 3 hours and it did not surface. The boat's captain did a wonderful job keeping the fish clear of the boat, and not allowing the fish to go under it. Finally, the fish gave up, and Charlie was able to reel some in line. He pulled and reeled it in a little at a time, not wanting the line to break now. Everyone wanted to see what Charlie had caught. One seaman was ready with a gaffe to hook this fish when it broke the waterline. Another seaman was ready with a wench to hoist it on board. Finally, the fish broke the waterline, and everyone could see that it was a huge, beautiful, Bluefin tuna. Charlie continued to reel it in towards the boat, where it was gaffed, hooked, and lifted out of the water.

Charlie stood, with his hand holding the lateral fin of the huge tuna, as it hung over the back of the boat, so everyone could take pictures of him. Suddenly, a large black and white monster rose out of the deep, and tore off half the fish with one bite. Then, it disappeared back into the deep blue water. Charlie dove back into the boat as everyone screamed. He got up and yelled, "Get my fish in, before that bastard eats the rest of it. The winch operator was a half second faster than the orca. He swung the tuna clear of the gunwales, as the great black and white shape appeared again, looking for the remainder of his meal. Charlie got back up and looked over the aft end of the boat and yelled, "That fish was mine, you son of a bitch."

Two men pulled Charlie back into the safety of the boat, just as the killer whale breached, for the third time. Charlie screamed, "Where is my gun? I am going to shoot that bastard right between his eyes, so he cannot steal someone's lunch ever again." He was so angry; he almost didn't hear one person laughing raucously, at him. He looked up to the sun deck and saw Ann laughing, again, uncontrollably.

"What is so damn funny, Ann?"

"You told me fishing was fun and relaxing. I can see exactly what you mean." She started laughing, and had to run inside the boat, because she was laughing so hard, she was beginning to cry.

Charlie said, "That is it, now I have to kill someone."

Everyone on the fishing deck started laughing at him.

He walked up to the sundeck and found Ann in the parlor, lying down on a couch trying to stop laughing. She was not very successful.

"Did I rain on your parade madam? Do I tell you that teaching socially deprived children is a waste of time? I put four hours of my labor into catching that fish, and some freeloader comes over, bites half of it away in one second, and what do you do; you laugh, and ridicule me for what I want to do as fun. I do not think that is very kind of you. I think you deserve to be punished in the worst possible way."

"You can't do that Charlie, because I have already done it to you."

"What do you mean you have already done it to me?"

"I wrote a note, and addressed to everyone, Charlie; even your pals at your old office, in Brooklyn. I gave it, and the chip, from my camera to the Communications Officer, and asked him to send it out right away. They should be receiving the files, shortly. The picture of you and your half-eaten treasure will be posted all over the place, Charlie. I can see the caption now, "Charlie: The Half Tuna!" You will be the toast of the town, with all the comments you will be receiving."

"You have been so mean to me I am going to return the favor. I am not going to allow you to go on the portion of the trip Celeste set up for you. The Galapagos Islands are out."

Ann took the pillow she had been holding onto, swung it at Charlie's head, and connected with his left ear. "How long have you known, you piece of shit?"

"Do you know the penalty for attacking your husband?"

"Do you know the penalty for keeping something this important to me a secret?"

"Ann, do you realize that is the first time you have topped one of my threats, with a threat of your own?"

"You bet your ass you mixed breed, shit face, turd."

"Somehow Ann, I think I am in trouble."

"The man from the FBI has finally figured it out. He is in a world of shit; and does not have a way to get out of it. I asked you a question Mr. Gomes, how long have you known about the Galapagos Islands?"

"Mrs. Gomes, I have known about the Galapagos Islands, since we were on the aircraft flying to Ecuador."

"Mr. Gomes, I now have grounds for divorce. You will never see your son, after he enters this world. Do you realize how important going there is to me? Do you realize how long I have wanted to go there and have never been able to get reservations? Death would be too kind a punishment for you. Enjoy your fishing, Charlie, but find another cabin to sleep in, because you are not sleeping in mine."

"Ann, don't you think you are overreacting, just a little? You have to know I was just joking with you, about not letting you go there, don't you?"

"Mr. Gomes, I hope you do not think I am kidding, because I am not. Once we get back to port, I am flying home. I hope you enjoy your half of the fish."

Charlie got angry with Ann and said, "You keep every penny of the money. When our son gets older, tell him he once had a father who loved him. Give him my half of the money, when he finishes college. I know he will turn out to be a good kid." He stormed out of the parlor, and did not see Ann for the remainder of the trip back to port. Ann made no attempt to see him, either.

Charlie told the pilots to take her wherever she wanted to go, and he would find his way home by himself.

The two pilots knew something was terribly wrong, but there was no way they could communicate with Celeste, while they were out on the open ocean. Once they had made landfall, they immediately contacted her and told her what was going on.

Celeste called Ann to find out what had happened between the two of them. When Ann told her the entire story, Celeste started to laugh.

Ann became incensed, and started to yell at her long-time friend and confidant.

"What are you laughing at, Celeste? Don't you realize what he did to me? Don't you realize how important that was to me?

Celeste asked Ann one question. "Was it so important to you, that you threw the rest of your life away?"

"I was angry with him."

"You jackass, how long did you wait to meet someone like him? Did you ever think that you would be as happy as you have been since you met Charlie? You never thought you would have a child, and now you are pregnant with one, because of him. What did you do, when you have your first tiny argument, you throw a hissy fit, because he wanted to surprise you with a trip to the Galapagos Islands. You are some piece of work, Ann; I never would have expected it from you."

Ann cried into the phone, "Oh Celeste, I fucked up, big time."

"Tell me about it, Ann! Now, what are you going to do about?"

"What can I do, I don't know where he is; I don't know what he is going to do?"

"He is at the airport, waiting for a flight to New York. He is not a happy camper, but he will leave you alone, because that is what you want."

"Why do you always know everything?"

"I asked my pilot to try and stop him. Charlie told him that he wanted to give you everything you asked for and more, because he loves you."

"That dumb son of a bitch, I am going to kill him."

"Ann, I think you already have. You ripped his heart out."

"Oh no; I have to stop him Celeste. I have to stop him, before he hurts himself. I have to stop him before he gets on that airplane. I have to apologize to him."

"He is not going to listen to you, Ann. This wasn't even argument material, and you handled it terribly. Why would he want to take a chance? If you two have a big blowout, why would he chance going through this with you, again? I would not take that chance. I don't know anyone, in his right mind would want to take that chance. You may as well go back to California, and resume your old life. You had several months of happiness. Now you will have a baby to remind you of them. I hope it will be enough for you. Goodbye Ann."

Celeste had never done this to her before. She had never left her hanging, without a solution to either of their problems. When they had talked there had always been a satisfactory conclusion to their discussions. This time, Ann was left hanging in the wind. She did not know what time Charlie's plane was departing. She did not know where her flight crew was. She did not know anything, at this moment. She had to get her act together, and quickly. She was desperate to get Charlie back; she would do anything in this world to fix what she had broken. She started to cry, which did not help her situation one bit.

There was a knock on her hotel room door, and she did not want to answer it, in the condition she was in; but it was insistent, so she had to answer it. When she asked who it was, the reply that came surprised her. It was the hotel manager.

"We have a delivery for Mrs. Gomes."

When she opened the door, nearly every person that worked in the hotel walked into her room. They brought bouquets of flowers with them, and placed them anywhere there was room. The hotel's manager stood at the door, until all of the flowers were placed, and asked her to sign for the delivery.