Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 16

Story Info
Raised in a Convent, she meets her match in an FBI agent.
31.5k words
4.8
26.9k
11
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a work of Fiction. Any references to persons, places, agencies, or businesses are not taken from actual events, and should be viewed as a fantasy. The author retains all rights to this story.

Chapter 16

53. "The Rules of the Air!"

Once the lawsuit was filed, against Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, because of the defective birth control product, it made the rounds of all the news outlets, due to Celeste's celebrity. However, when it made the rounds of the legal outlets, and the lead attorneys' name was James Hearst, instead of Tom Shackleford, they were stunned. When it was announced the two were joining in a partnership, and forming "The Winners Group"; they assumed the principle names, would appear in the same order; and they were astounded.

As soon as her last blood test was taken, Celeste said goodbye to her attorneys, reminded them to be at her wedding. She told Shackleford, if he was late, he was fired.

His reply was, "I am going to be attached to Jim's hip. If I am late, it is going to be his fault. You will have to fire both of us, at the same time."

Celeste looked at Jim Hearst and said, "Jim, you know I do not have a problem with that, don't you"

He replied, "Celeste, darling, if I have to, I will sleep in the church the night before. I will not be late. You can bet your last penny on it."

Celeste took Philip's arm and said, "We will see you two, in Milan. One of my flight crews will call you, when the aircraft is in town, and is ready to fly you there."

As they were being driven to the airport, Celeste said, "I have a present for you, when we get to the airport."

"Celeste, we have not been apart, since we arrived in New York. When did you have time to buy me a present?"

"You sleep very soundly, my love. I believe I could have orchestra play music, from "La Traviata," in our room, and you would not wake up."

"Joe Green puts me to sleep, Celeste. That is not a fair assumption."

"I love when you Italians call, "Giuseppe Verdi, Joe Green." It shows that you have no respect for one of the greatest artists of his time."

"We love and respect them all, except for the ones that bore us to tears. He wrote a few mediocre operas, and we have to applaud, because he is Italian."

"La Traviata is a mediocre opera?"

"Considering all the other fine operas, it is mediocre, at best."

"When we get back to Milan, I am going to ask the Bishop Delphini to allow Antonia to knock the crap out of you. When he asks me why; I am going to quote your words to him."

"Am I going to be married first, or are you going to turn Antonia loose first?"

"We are going to be married, naturally. Before Antonia kills you, I want your land, home, and assets to be in joint custody. When my daughter grows up, I will deed them over to her, as a present from her deceased father."

"Bitch."

(Celeste did not tell him, her lawyers were in negotiations, through five different firms, to buy all the land around Anthony Caruso's and his vineyards. She wanted to create the large family compound she had talked about, with Rose, and the other family members' months before. Most of those vineyards were heavily leveraged, and with the downturn in the world economy, many of the smaller vineyards were going to feel the burden, very quickly. She was offering them a way out, before they went bankrupt.)

"Dear, you knew that before you asked to marry me. However, your little head was doing the thinking for your big head."

"Celeste, it is not so little, and it loves you!"

"I have never complained about its size, or the way you are capable of using it. The only man I have ever had the privilege of being made love to, that is better then you are, is Frank. He is bigger, stronger, and lasts longer than you do, my dear. However, I am marrying you, because I love you, and I only made love with Frank."

Philip said angrily, "So, what you are saying is, 'I am second best.'"

"Yes, Philip, you are. However, where in your list of lovers, do I rate? With all the relationships you have had with women: your one night stands, the ladies from your gun club, those who swoon over you at your wine tastings, and all the others you have bedded along the way; in what position am I?"

"I guess I have lost another argument, haven't I Celeste?"

"Yes, Philip, you have; get used to it. Please remember, you may be second best, in bed; however, you are first in my heart. If you cannot live with that, we had better call off the wedding, because that is not going to change."

"Frank is that good, Celeste?"

"Do you really want to go there, Philip; because if I start, you may become depressed, and I would not want that to happen?"

"What did you buy me?"

"Philip, you will find out in a few minutes. We are coming up on the airport, now."

The limousine pulled up to the guarded entrance, to the Delta Airlines hangar area. After showing their identification; and waiting for a "Follow Me" vehicle; they were led to a hangar, on the far side of the facility, where 40 very expensive automobiles, were waiting to be loaded onto cargo aircraft. Philip saw several new Lexus sports cars, Corvettes, Racecars, and handmade Exotic cars that cost millions to make. He was sure one of these beauties was his. They exited the car, and much to his consternation, he was blindfolded. He said, "Celeste, you are not playing fair. These cars are beautiful and I want to see mine close up."

"Believe me Philip, when we get close enough to your vehicle, you will be able to see it." She took his arm, led him around the corner of the hangar, and stopped. She took off his blindfold, and as his eyes refocused, he saw a gleaming new Gulfstream 550 in front of him. On its side it said, "Monza Wines." He could not speak, nor could he move. He was stunned.

Celeste laughed. "I have never seen you, with your mouth open, and no words coming out of it. I am so happy I have photographers taking pictures of you. Everyone will get a good laugh."

"Celeste, what is a person to say, when he receive a gift that is as wonderful, and as gracious as this. Thank you is totally inadequate. 'I love you' is inane. I adore you with every bone and fiber of my being; but you know that already, though I sometimes do not show it. I am jealous to my core of any man that looks at you. Thank God Frank loves Antonia, as fiercely as I love you; otherwise I would have to kill him. I could not live, knowing there was a man, free of all obligations that could tempt you, and possibly, take you away from me." He took Celeste into his arms and kissed her passionately; and, inane or not, he told her he loved her, with his body, heart, and soul.

Celeste replied, "I love you Philip. However, there is one catch. You have only one year to learn how to fly this airplane. If you do not have your certificate by then, you will no longer be allowed to have sex with me. I believe that will give you the added impetus needed to take the lessons you are going to receive, seriously."

"Celeste, you are not playing fair, again."

"Philip, my dear man, for $43 million, I do not have to play fair. I want my money's worth. I want my husband to fly me and our children, anywhere we want to go. You will always have someone sitting alongside you, who will have more experience and knowledge of the aircraft. However, you will be the pilot in command, flying 'YOUR' aircraft. I will not yield on that point."

Philip heard the engines on his aircraft; "His Aircraft," starting up, and said to Celeste, "I think they are telling us it is time to get on board."

"Philip, get used to the idea, it is your airplane. No one, ever tells you when to get on board. I have one more item I want to show you, before you decide if you wish to step onto 'your airplane.'"

They walked towards the front of the aircraft and Celeste pointed to the name painted on its nose. In Italian on one side and English on the other, it read, "Philip Castronova."

"I do not own this airplane. You own it Philip. It is registered in Italy. You will sign all the appropriate papers, when we get home. The bills will be paid for through a corporation, we will jointly own. You will be responsible to run that corporation, also. Philip, playtime is over for you. If anything ever happens to me, you are going to be the head of many large corporations. You have to start learning how they operate, and how to control them. I know it looks easy, because of the way I handle them, but do not be fooled. What I do, during six weeks of the year, takes many people a full year to do. I have many good people working for me. It does not mean they will work the same way for you. You will have to find that out for yourself; the same way I did after my father passed away."

"Celeste, you are not playing fair."

"Philip, if you say that to me one more time, I am going to take a broom handle, and shove it up your ass."

"I have led an idyllic life, until now. Suddenly, I am marrying the most beautiful woman on the face of this earth, and she is putting me to work. What is wrong with this picture?"

"She was on birth control pills, which are 99% effective. The man she loves beat those pills, and now, she is going to have to take care of his children. Therefore, he is going to have to grow up very quickly, and take some of the responsibilities off her shoulders."

"I have lost another argument, didn't I? This is getting very old, Celeste. I think I will get on board my airplane, and leave her here."

"You can do that, if you want, Philip. However, you will not be able to join the mile high club, if you are alone."

"Celeste, I did not know it was possible to lose an argument, if I did not say anything, about sex. Now I know I can. Please get on-board my aircraft, so I can take advantage of your lovely, pregnant, body."

"Start storing up memories, Philip. One year from now, you have your license to fly this airplane, or no more nookie."

"If you can take it, I can take it, also."

"I cannot wait to tell that to Antonia. I want to know how much she is going to wager on that possibility, and what odds she is going to give?"

"That woman is a witch."

"Yes, I know. However, she has not been wrong yet. I will wager she will not be wrong this time."

"Bitch!"

"You said that already."

"Woman, get on my airplane; I am going to fuck you all the way to Milan."

"You do not have enough stamina to fuck me past the end of Long Island."

"We will see about that, now won't we?"

"I have no doubt about it."

As they boarded the aircraft Celeste said, "Let me introduce you to your flight crew."

"Gentleman, this is the owner of the aircraft, and next Saturday he will be my husband. Say hello to Philip Castronova. He knows absolutely nothing about airplanes, except where the seats are. He has one year to get his certificate to fly this aircraft, before he gets cut off from having sex, with me. He will either learn how to fly, or he will have to tie his dick in a knot."

"You are very funny, dear."

"Philip, on your left in the Captain's chair is Bruce Waxman. He is the senior captain of my fleet of aircraft. On your right is Robert Berns. He is a gift to me from Gulfstream Aviation. He and Bruce will teach you which way is up. His wife Emily will be joining him, in Milan. It seems she is pregnant, and so is everyone there. If these two men cannot teach you to fly, you are a lost cause. They will take you to 13,000 feet, put their parachutes on, and bail out, leaving you alone. You will fly this airplane, land it, or die trying. Philip, darling, if you dare say that phrase to me again, I am not going to wait for Antonia to do it; I am going to beat the shit out of you, right here, in your own aircraft."

"Yes dear."

Bruce and Robert laughed, at the exchange, between the couple. They already knew who was going to be wearing the pants in that family.

Bruce hit a switch and brought the stairs up and said, "Go buckle up folks, we are ready to taxi."

Celeste said, "Bruce, you have not been given permission to leave this area."

"You are correct ma'am. Mister Castronova, are you ready to leave?"

"Yes I am, Bruce; take my wife and me home."

Philip headed to the back of the aircraft, but Celeste stayed an extra moment and told the men not to leave the flight deck. Philip and she were going to christen the aircraft properly. She would give them the all clear sign, and when they were descent."

The pilots laughed, and gave her the thumbs up sign. When she departed the flight deck, they closed and locked the door. It might be Philips aircraft, but they knew it was her money that bought it.

As the aircraft lifted off the runway, Philip started to undress. Celeste asked him, "What was the hurry?"

He responded, "The bet was I could not last, until the end of Long Island."

"True, however, you cannot join the mile high club, until you are a mile high." She picked up the phone, and spoke to Robert. She told him she needed two things: Ring once when they pass through 5000 feet. Ring four times when they pass the tip of Long Island.

Robert asked, "Why four times, why not twice?"

She smiled and responded, "Robert, 'The Postman Always Rings Twice.' Philip normally rings my bell four times, before he has finished with me. It is all a matter of timing."

Robert laughed, as he listened to her reply, over his headset. "Celeste, it is going to take me a long time to get used to you; you are so bad."

"No, Robert, I am honest."

"In that case, 'ding'. We have just passed through 5000 feet, climbing to 17,000."

"Okay, time to get laid. The do not disturb sign is on the door, guys."

Celeste turned to Philip and sang, "Time to break your cherry."

"I think I am going join the mile high club, by fucking you in the ass."

Celeste smiled brightly. "Do you think you are threatening me? You have done it before, and others have been there, before you. If that is your pleasure, it will be mine, also."

"I am marrying the most fantastic woman, God ever made."

Philip kissed her ears as he unzipped her dress and let it slip to the floor. He enjoyed looking at and suckling her enlarged breasts, which he released from the front closing bra. When he removed her panties, he found that she was already wet and ready to play. Nearly six months pregnant, and she was still the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She glowed as the light of the sun passed by each window of the aircraft. She never shaved around her cunt, but she had so little hair, in that region, it did not matter. He laid her down on one of the luxurious couches and licked her from coccyx to clit. Every time he passed her ass hole, she shuddered. Every time he licked her clit she moaned. Her hips arched off the couch as she approached her first climax. He helped her along by sticking two fingers into her weeping hole, nipped her clit, and pinched her erect protruding nipple, between the fingers of his right hand.

She yelled, wet his face and chest with her spending's, as she came for the first time. As she recovered, she said, in an angry voice, "Go to sleep you little bastard, your father and I are having fun."

Philip laughed and reprimanded her. "Is that any way to talk to my son?"

"No, I am practicing to keep our daughter in line. I do not want her to remember being fucked, by her father."

Philip grabbed his chest, as if he was having a heart attack. "You hurt my integrity, my love. You insinuate that my love for you would cause me to commit incest. I would never, ever, touch my son, in that way"

"I have caught you, Philip. You said you would be willing to fuck your daughter. You are a disgrace to your family's name."

"You are putting words in my mouth, Celeste."

"The last thing that was in your mouth, Philip, was my clit. I hope you can tell the difference, between the two."

"Treating the earth, with kindness, and making sure it produces the best grapes, is mind bending work. Turning those grapes into fine wines is the easiest part of my job. However it would tax your tiny brain, to its extreme limits. It has nothing to do with having sex with my daughter."

"Philip, I will trade one of your worst days at your winery, for any one good day of my board meetings. The one of us that comes home with the smallest headache wins."

"Is drinking allowed at your board meetings?"

"Yes Philip; you can drink all the coffee, orange juice, soft drinks, and water you want. Hard liquor and other stuff you can have after the meeting has killed your senses."

"In that case, I refuse your invitation. At least, when I go to work, I can taste the fruits of my labor."

"You chicken shit little bastard; is that what you do when you go to the winery? You drink samples of your wines all day, and come home plastered?"

"I resent that remark. I have come home happy. I have come home inebriated. I have come home drunk. However, I have never come home plastered."

"My board meetings last between two and five hours. They cover the gamut between investor relations, finances, projected growth, expansion, and contraction of product lines, executive firings, and hiring, union relations and more. I go to them sober and I come home from them exhausted. The only difference is, when I get home I have always had a splitting headache. You think your piddly little winery is a business; it is a toy you play with, nothing more. "

In the background, they heard four bells. Celeste laughed. "You lose, Philip."

"Oh crap, you have done it to me again. This time you did it with your feminine wiles. I must learn never to trust you, when it comes to sex again."

"110 miles Philip; and I have yet to get laid. I told you that you did not have the stamina to do it."

"Stamina had nothing to do with it. You cheated, and you know it."

"I did nothing of the sort, Philip. You failed to fuck me one time, from the west end of Long Island to the east. If I can distract you, someone at a board meeting can do it to you, also. You must learn to keep your focus on the primary job at hand. If you want to talk, that is fine. However, you must do your job, at the same time. You knew you had a bet. It should have been your motivation, not talking to me. Talk to me, while you are fucking me; you are capable of doing both."

Philip did not answer her. He pushed her onto her back, picked her legs up, and slowly penetrated her puffy, pregnant pussy, with his sword, until it was in to its hilt. If it was a boy, he moved out of the way. If it was a girl, she danced to the side. Whichever it was, it did not go to sleep; it wanted in on the action.

Since it was Celeste's body he had entered, she moaned. He moved at a snail's pace, and talked to her, about Milan's football (soccer) team. Both these things normally drove her crazy. She would rather watch her employees mow the lawn at her estate, than listen to things about soccer; it was more boring than croquet. Slow, warm, intimate, loving sex was wonderful, after she had been fucked hard two or three times. The harder she was fucked, at the beginning of a tryst; the harder she came. The harder she came, the more sexual, and sensual being she became. When she became that highly charged sensual being, you could slow down to a crawl, and she could fuck you, until your prick fell off, or your heart stopped. She had stopped several hearts, in her 28 years; and many men had fled her bedroom, because they were unable to satisfy her demands.

Somehow, with Philip, it had always been different. He had always taken care of her needs and it did not matter to her, how he did it. It always seemed that their souls were wrapped into one, when they were making love. When their eyes met, it was just like the first time; they were always bound together. She knew he would never take advantage of her. He knew that she would never cheat on him. As Antonia said, "It was a match made in heaven."

123456...9