Why I Married Kaylie

Story Info
She's perfect. But don't ever let her father catch you.
7.1k words
4.32
63.3k
52
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of gay male sexual content.

*

"You have such nice lips. Especially for a guy."

Those enticing words were like a siren's call. I was prepared to dash myself against the rocks of her rosy cheeks and dainty nose, then to drown in the blue of her eyes.

Everyone would stare when Kaylie Campbell walked by, guys and girls alike. She practically oozed sexuality, as if she were made for fucking. Her too-small sweaters and tight blouses struggled to contain the firm globes bulging from her chest. Everyone knew she never wore a bra. She needed no support. Her prominent nipples seemed to be at a constant state of arousal.

Even in the coldest weather, the skirts Kaylie wore came only halfway down her thigh. Rumors were rampant that she didn't wear panties. She had a different pair of heels for every day. They accentuated her elegant legs and gave her sublime ass a gentle sway with each step of her tiny feet. Her thighs begged to be nibbled.

She was neither tall, nor short. Not an ounce of fat could be seen on her supple young body, yet no one would dare say she was thin. In a word, Kaylie Campbell was perfect.

But unlike most earth-bound goddesses, she wasn't stuck-up or a tease. Though she never had a steady boyfriend, a lot of the guys at our community college professed to have enjoyed her treasures. With dreamy eyes, each of them swore that she was everything she advertised, and more. With mysterious secrecy, they all agreed on one thing, however. You didn't want to be there when her father came home.

So when Kaylie took the chair next to me at the library, I knew I had to find out if I might join the ranks of her lovers. She seemed engrossed in her studies. I ogled her proud melons and admired her satiny, auburn ponytail and the slender smoothness of her arms. Despite my exaggerated motions and repeated clearing of my throat, there was not even the least acknowledgment of my existence.

Desperate measures were needed. I knocked my pencil on the floor.

"Excuse me," I said, leaning down between us.

Still no response. She didn't move. Even when my head brushed up her side on the way back up, nudging her breast, she acted as if nothing had happened.

I dropped my pencil again. This time I chased it underneath the table. Her legs were parted. I was sure I could smell her pussy. If she wasn't interested in me, at least I'd satisfy my own curiosity.

"Are you looking up my dress?"

My head whipped around. Kaylie was bent to the side, watching me from underneath the edge.

"Um, I, uh, I sorta dropped my, uh—"

She giggled. I started laughing. Extending her hand, she helped me out from under the library table.

"You're Zack, right?" she said. "Zack Tyler?"

I gaped at her. She knew who I was!

Then she said the words that made my heart turn somersaults. She liked my lips! Such an enticing compliment from the most desirable temptress on campus could not be ignored.

"Would you, um, you know...would you like to go out sometime?"

"Yes. I'd like that, Zack," she said, her blue eyes sparkling and her glossy red smile looking sweet as cherry candy. "How about tonight? My classes are done at 7:30."

"Yeah! Great!" I replied, doing a pathetic job of hiding my unrestrained enthusiasm.

I met her after class and took her to my favorite local Italian place. She was glad I had a car so she wouldn't have to ride the bus home. Kaylie was as enchanting in person as she appeared to be. Bright, funny, and witty, she was easy to talk to. The way she stared at me while sliding the penis-sized breadstick between her lips kept my cock at full attention.

When I pulled up to the curb in front of her house, a typical ranch with a well-kept yard in a nice part of town, she leaned over and gave me a short, affectionate kiss.

"Such nice lips," she sighed.

The lusty scent of her beckoned to me, tempting me to take her the way the fragrance of a flower charms a bee. Whether it was just the mystery surrounding her, or her natural beauty, or the enticing sexuality she exuded—or maybe all of those, and more—I desired her more than any other woman I'd ever known.

She kissed me again, this time opening a small gap that invited my tongue to pry it apart. Our kiss quickly grew passionate, animated. She moaned and whimpered softly as I grew more forceful.

But as soon as my hand started creeping up the inside of her heavenly thigh, Kaylie pushed it away. The shelf of her chest was rising and falling rapidly.

"If you wanted to find out what's under my skirt, all you had to do was ask," she said with crystal clarity.

"Will you show me what you have under your skirt, Kaylie?"

"My room is in the back, on the right. The fence is unlocked. I'll open my window."

Remembering the warnings, I asked, "What about your dad?"

"He'll be asleep by now. You should park down the street. I'll flash my lights twice when the coast is clear."

She gave me a quick smooch, then jumped out of the car, running up to her house.

I couldn't believe my luck! I pulled away from the curb as if I were leaving, then turned the corner and parked. The gate made no sound as I snuck into the back yard. The light was on in the room on the right. It turned off, then quickly on, off, and on. Then it went out. That was my signal.

The window opened silently, and I climbed through. Kaylie had wasted no time. She was already naked. My breath caught in my throat at the sight of her smooth, flawless body in the soft glow from a small night light.

Immediately, she dropped to her knees, frantically unfastening my jeans and pulling them down along with my underwear. Clasping my erection with both hands, she covered the crown with her mouth, letting her lips drag back and forth over the broad brim. I moaned in pleasure.

"Ssshhh!" she hissed. "Don't wake Daddy." Then she resumed her oral attentions to my rigid member.

Little-by-little, she moved her hands away, taking me deeper into her mouth.

"Fuck!" I whispered when I felt my cock slip through the narrow entrance to her throat.

Effortlessly, she bobbed back and forth, as if she had no gag reflex at all. She would pull back to titillate my cockhead with her lips and tongue before drawing me deep, her tiny nose nestled in my pubes.

I knew I wasn't going to last long, especially when her fingers coddled my nuts.

"Kaylie..." I gasped a warning, stroking her silky hair.

In response, she doubled her speed, fucking me intently with her face. In seconds I groaned as my balls overflowed, pumping streams of come into her mouth while my fingers knitted into her hair. She gulped it all down.

My knees felt rubbery. I fell back onto her bed. Kaylie clambered on top of me. Her kiss was as hungry and torrid as it was sloppy. I tasted salty brine. I'd kissed other girls after they'd given me a blowjob, but none had ever drooled my come into my mouth. I realized it wasn't so bad. Maybe it was just the sensuality and enthusiasm of my seductive new lover.

She sat up and removed my shirt while I kicked my pants to the floor. My belt buckle made a noise. We both stopped, listening. After a minute, Kaylie resumed.

When I was finally naked, I shoved her back, dropping my mouth onto a rubbery nipple. She moaned, clasping my head to her bosom and rotating her hips.

"Yes..." she whispered. "Bite it!"

Baring my teeth, I clamped them onto the stiff peak. Kaylie sighed another "Yesss..." As I bit harder and harder, she began to arch above the bed. Sliding my hand down her tummy, over the small patch of fur, I found her pussy dripping wet. Two fingers twisted up into her, fucking in and out while my teeth pulled her nipple away from her body.

When I shook my head like a dog with a chew toy, she squeaked, grabbing a pillow to cover her face. Her body was shaking. She was coming! This amazing girl obviously liked it rough.

My mouth followed my fingers, kissing my way down across her belly then to feast at her delicately scented sex. My lips suckled and licked at her swollen flesh, relishing the rich, fertile taste of her. I was intoxicated by the flavors and the aromas of her pussy.

Even more exciting was the way she responded. Unlike so many lukewarm girlfriends who offered no clues to their pleasure, Kaylie was twisting and writhing at the end of my tongue. She moaned and whimpered, and voiced her explicit, breathless enthusiasm and gratefulness.

"You're so...so good with your mouth. Eat me, Zack...eat my pussy. Yes, just like that. So good." Her hips thrust against my invading tongue. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me with that wonderful tongue! I can't...I can't wait to have your cock inside me. Suck my clit, Zack. Suck it...with those...those pretty lips."

Never one to refuse a lady's charms, I closed my thick lips around her engorged nub, sucking rhythmically.

"Oh, fuck yeah! I fuckin' love your lips!"

When my fingers curled up inside to caress the soft pad just behind her clit, she lost control, squirming and jerking wildly. Reaching upward, I snagged a nipple between my fingers, pinching it hard and tugging on it.

Kaylie threw a pillow over her face and screamed into it. I prayed she wasn't too loud. Her whole body snapped taut. Everything was silent. Her quivering pussy flooded my mouth with warm, flowing liquor, more satisfying than anything I'd ever tasted.

I could have spent the whole night wringing such pleasure out of her again and again. That devil between my legs had other ideas. Apparently Kaylie did, too.

"Fuck me now, Zack," she whined. "I need your cock. Please..."

Nothing in my life could be more beautiful, or more fulfilling, than the sight of that gorgeous, sexy woman reaching down for me, her eyes glazed with lust, her body still shivering with aftershocks, begging me to fuck her.

In a second I was poised above her on my elbows, my raging hardness poking at her well-primed folds. With her hands on my cheeks, Kaylie pulled me down for a long, loving kiss. Then she drew her knees up and grabbed my butt with both hands, pulling me forward.

As I eased into her, the feeling was natural, like I belonged there. Nothing hindered my entry. She was tight, but slick. Still I took it slow, letting my cock bask in the velvety heat, enjoying the tiny shudders that rolled through her with each millimeter that my tumescence filled her cunt.

"Oh, Zack. Your cock. It...it feels so...so perfect inside me," she sighed, echoing my sentiment.

She lifted a breast toward my mouth, laying her hand softly on the back of my head while I suckled gently, pushing my cock further into her belly. Soft mewls ascended from her throat. Her pussy rippled around my shaft, drawing me inward, coaxing every measure of delight from our union.

"So good..." she whimpered. "Please, promise you'll give me your cock and your incredible lips every day."

I raised my head at her unexpected fervent request. We had known each other hardly ten hours. And yet, I couldn't deny the easy intimacy that had already grown between us. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it was more than just sexual.

Then, in the soft glow from the night light, I caught a glistening in the corners of her eyes. This was no frivolous gesture in the heat of passion. Her affections were real. She peered hopefully up at me, searching for a sign.

My heart overflowed. I wanted her, in ways I couldn't even imagine.

"Would you...would you be my girlfriend?"

She grinned. "I would like that, Zack."

I lowered my lips to hers, capturing her mouth. Tomorrow, we would talk about what that meant, the exclusive arrangement, and how she should act around those other guys at school. But for tonight, she was mine, all mine.

With our lips melded in our desire, she whimpered in surprise when I lunged, driving my cock the last short distance, crashing my pelvis against her mons.

Again and again, I rammed myself into her exquisite sheath while I held her succulent mouth prisoner, raping her with my tongue. I was not gentle. Our loins slammed together fiercely. Her hands jerked at my butt, urging me to hammer my cock into her even harder. She raised her pussy to meet each violent assault.

Kaylie's amorous moans and whimpers gave way to tiny squeaks. They began coming faster, rising higher as I ravished her pussy with powerful strokes. Her body writhed underneath me. In the heat of her lust, her fingernails bit into my ass. The painful sting seemed to stir the glowing, hot coals in my balls. They flared up. Tingles started spreading throughout my body.

"Kaylie..." I whispered urgently, breaking our kiss.

"Yes!" she replied, her eyes full of fire. "Kiss me! Quick!"

I had no sooner covered her mouth than her orgasm broke. Her squeal was muted by my lip lock. She tensed, and the convulsions in her pussy ignited the fires smoldering in my gonads.

Lunging fiercely, I impaled her once, then again. I groaned heavily with the semen gushing through my cock. A hot coil of pleasure raced up my spine, exploding at the base of my skull. I shuddered with the pins and needles radiating across my skin.

Exhausted, I collapsed on top of her soft, feminine body.

Kaylie embraced me. "Oh, yes...!" she sighed, shivering in waves. "Oh, Zack. I love your come...it...it's so warm and beautiful..."

Strange emotions filled my heart. Kaylie was so adorable, so perfect in every way, I couldn't help but want her in ways I'd never wanted another woman. She fulfilled all my desires. I was sublimely contented, my body depleted. Dreaming of a life with her by my side, I closed my eyes, just for a minute.

## ~—~—~—~—~

In the murky haze of awakening, I know immediately that something is wrong. Even with my eyes closed, the brightness filtering through my lids is painful. When I try to scratch myself, I discover that I can't lower either hand. Something cold and metallic is holding both wrists. When I shake my arms to free them, I hear the clink of metal on metal, like a chain.

I'm suddenly wide awake. My head jerks upward. Steel handcuffs fasten my outstretched arms to the top of an unfamiliar, wrought-iron headboard.

What the hell? Where the fuck am I?

I notice the heavy ropes passing through the cuff rings attached to the bed. I follow the ropes down toward my legs...

"Kaylie!" a gruff voice shouts. "Looks like sleeping beauty is wakin' up!"

Following the voice, my head snaps to the side. A tough-looking, middle-aged man with sun-baked skin and shiny, jet-black hair is sitting in a chair. His elbow is propped up on his knee, and he's resting his chin on his fist. Penetrating blue eyes stare at me. I shiver at their narrowed, malicious countenance.

In a rush of recollections, everything comes back to me. Kaylie Campbell. A night of incredible pleasures. The cryptic warnings from the guys at school.

Her father!

Kaylie bounces through the door. Every inch of her is visible through the diaphanous, light blue babydoll that matches her eyes. She's grinning. Once I can tear my eyes away from those mouth-watering breasts and her noticeably aroused pussy, I'm impressed at how pretty she looks without her makeup. Her natural beauty shines through. I have no regrets about sharing her luscious body.

Going straight to her father, she bends and kisses him—on the lips. I gasp. It is not a quick, daughterly smooch. He curls his arm around her waist and clasps his fingers onto her gorgeous buns, squeezing hard while he ravishes her lips. I recall how she moaned like that when I kissed her.

When he releases her, she stands next to him, breathing heavily and looking at me, her arm draped across his shoulders. His sinewy arm hugs her thighs.

"Kaylie?" I ask tentatively. "Wh-what's going on?"

The man answers in a low, gravelly voice. "It looks like we have an intruder. Some pissy little sumbitch came in through my little girl's window last night and raped the shit out of her."

"No!" I object. "I didn't—"

"Shut the fuck up!" he roars. "Nobody asked you. I'll tell you when you can talk, asshole."

"But I didn't—"

Kaylie quickly raises a warning finger to her lips, shaking her head. Her father is glaring at me, incensed. I get the clear impression that he's accustomed to getting what he wants.

He warns me, "You really don't wanna make this any worse for yourself, do you, ya' little piss-ant?"

Lowering my eyes, I answer meekly, "No, sir."

A glimmer of a smile tickles the corners of his lips. "That's better. Let me explain the situation to ya', dick-head. I own this sweet little thing standing next to me. I made her. She belongs to me. Inside and out."

He pauses to let that sink in. An ill feeling in my stomach starts to churn. I look up at Kaylie. She's smiling innocently, as if nothing is wrong. Things are beginning to come clearer. Does she get a kick out of this? How many times has she lured other guys here? And what's her father going to do to me?

He continues. "So, when some whiny little needle-dick bug-fucker uses my little girl, I expect to be compensated."

Aha! It's a scam.

"Okay. How much money do you—"

Kaylie's eyes grow big, and she shakes her head emphatically.

"My little Kaylie ain't no fuckin' whore!" he growls, glaring at me. "She's a sweet, sensitive girl with a hot little pussy. Ain't that right, Buttercup?"

His hand rises to cup her stout breast through the flimsy sleepwear. She moans softly when his finger and thumb roll her thick nipple between them.

"Yes, Daddy," she replies, kissing the top of his head. "Just like my Momma."

Her Momma? I hadn't noticed the distant tinkle of dishes. Does her 'Momma' know what's going on in here? If I yelled for help, what would she do? Until I get a better handle on this, I dare not chance it. He's not a big man, but he's well-built, his muscles lean and tight. It's obvious he's no stranger to hard labor.

"So, as I was sayin'," Kaylie's father stands up. "It's bad enough you raped my little girl. But you just waltzed your tight little ass in here and took her without my permission."

Huh? What does he mean , 'without his permission'?

He loosens the two ropes tied to the foot of the bed. My eyes follow them up through the ring of the cuffs, then down to... Fuck! I hadn't noticed that they were tied around my knees!

His sinewy muscles flex as he tugs on the ropes. My legs begin to rise, spreading wider towards the cuffs.

"Wh-what are you gonna' do to me?" I ask, my gaze flitting back and forth between him and Kaylie.

"Turn around and show him, Buttercup."

She spins around, looking over her shoulder with a big grin and lifting the bottom of her babydoll. Her lovely butt is pink and purple all over.

"Daddy already gave me my spanking this morning," she says. She sounds happy about it.

"No!" I cry out, and begin to struggle. Despite the power in my thighs, I don't have much leverage.

"Alright, you little motherfucker. We can make this easy or we can make it hard. Hand, or belt? You decide. Either way, you're gonna' learn you don't break my rules without getting punished."

"Kaylie?" I whine to her, pleading for help as my thighs are stretched achingly wider, my bare butt elevated above the bed.

Silently, she raises her brow to her father. He nods his assent as he ties the ropes off again.

Taking a seat on the edge of the bed, Kaylie caresses my cheek.

"Don't worry, Zack. It's gonna' be okay," she says, trying to comfort me.

"Wh-why did you bring me here?" I ask, sniffling. My eyes are blurred.

"So you could meet my Daddy," she says, matter-of-factly.

"But...but he's going to hurt me."

"You broke Daddy's rules," she says. "I do it all the time so I can get another spanking."

"You—you do it on purpose?"

"Uh-huh," she nods. "It makes me feel—alive."