Why Is Incest So Hot?

Story Info
Essay on the Incest category.
892 words
4
72.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
974 Followers

I have been reading stories on Literotica for sometime now and been writing on here since July and one question has been burning through my mind, why is incest the number one category on this site? What makes the subject matter so enticing to the readers that it overwhelms the majority of the other stories, some by an amazing three to one margin?

Do you people out in reading land really find it that sexy when someone tells a story of a brother fucking a sister, or daddy banging his little girl? And it seems that a mother giving into her son or vice versa is the most popular of all. Can someone explain this to me?

I have even done my fair share of incest stories on here and the most positive feedback (next to my non-erotic) comes from stories with a mom-son flavor. Are there that many people out here in internet land that actually have fantasies about someone in their family? Not to mention any names but I have even had people telling me in private emails about "situations" they have been involved in and ask me to write about it.

Now personally I don't believe for a minute that these so called "active" people are really doing the things they have told me but if they are could consensual incest be as wide spread as is appears to be? Is that what this world has come too?

Incest also is one of the oldest subjects in story telling. The bible itself has many blatant and hinted acts of incest. I don't want to get into a religious battle here though so I will just leave it at that. Could it be though that if we did come from Adam and Eve that each of us could still hold subconscious memories of acts unspeakable and that is where this desire comes from?

I wonder if someone did a secret survey today how many people out there would admit to having even the slightest "incestuous" thought or fantasy. I bet it would be high just based on the number of responses I get from people who read my stories alone. And some of these people aren't even afraid to leave their own email addresses and even want to keep correspondence. A note to those responders, even though I love the feedback, they are just stories people.

This essay is not to condone or accept anyone's behavior, I am just curious as to why the topic of incest is so hot on Literotica. If you read the comments left by the readers, the incest ones always seem to have the most positive feedback. And the sheer number of stories written only adds weight to the fact they are wanted stories and accepted fantasies.

Even when I have written an incest story that is getting torn apart by the people brave enough to leave a comment (although most leave it anonymously so brave probably isn't the correct word) they still rate above a 4 out of 5. In a matter of fact in over ten stories that I have written with an incestuous theme only one has received sub par numbers and that was one of my audio with text stories that I just can't seem to get right yet. And even that story is holding a rating in the high 3's.

A lot of the stories in the incest category also involve peeping. It makes me wonder if many of you in reader land have actually tried this act of perversion. Not that it is going to make one lick of difference in my life but I have asked myself a couple of questions as I write and read the responses to the "perverted" stories I write. First, if incest wasn't illegal how many people would probably do it without hesitation if given the chance? And secondly why is it illegal in the first place? And I am not talking about sex with a relative when they are under the age of consent. For example a 22 year old daughter and her father have consensual sex why should that be illegal? I know there is the whole fear of screwed up gene pools and such but if the Bible is real aren't we all already pretty much "fucked"?

If some people actually did this would it make a difference to my life? Not one bit although I might look at them a little strangely because of years of being taught that incest is not to be accepted but weren't we told that about homosexuality when we were growing up?

Personally I could care less what others do in their bedrooms, as long as they are adults and no one is being forced against their will then I say fill your boots! What ever you do in your life, you are the one that has to live with it. Whether it is fantasizing and jerking your cock or plowing an oversized dildo into your pussy while you read some kinky story about mom and son or daddy and daughter fucking the lights out of each other, or even if you are the "mom" and you are doing it with your real son I don't really give a flying fuck cause if nobody is getting hurt it makes no difference to me.

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
974 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
46 Comments
Alex BelligAlex Bellig2 months ago

As the author mentioned, consensual incest between adults should be accepted and it's non of other people's business. However, the below commenter 'conflicted' was not an adult, hence she was forced into incest and didn't enjoy it. That has nothing to do with consensual incest, actually both my wife and I had 'adult'-incest relationships since before we were married and until now and haven't been happier.

When you are open-minded in your relationship or marriage, then both will be happy, trusted and in a better relationship where there will be no secrets, no cheating and happier life and marriage, as long as you put some rules and abide by them and don't go to extremes.

Also another key ingredient is to keep it only physical with no emotional involvement. That happens best in an incest relationship, where you love the other person as a family member but don't have to fall in-love with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Response to Well Put

Here, here, I agree with you. Sometimes it just happens & creates a close bond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cross generational incest

Q: Why is incest such a popular story topic on Literotica?

Every sexual encounter entails the prospect of rejection or failure. Like the Loving Wives tales, incest stories assume a compliant sexual partner who wants illicit sex. Incest has the thrill of the forbidden, like wife swapping, with the promise of an available, willing lay that won't cut your water off.

For F-D incest, having a young woman in carnal bloom who is willing to give Daddy whatever he wants, is a consoling prospect for a male in middle age (or older.) - The Daughter as a dream cum true, with the assertion of male power over her sexual learning curve, as her older lover/teacher - well, that's tempting. And consoling as age takes its toll.

But the most popular topic seems to be M-S Incest stories. The Ideal Incest Story Mom should be attractive as a woman, fit and slim, an aging MILF, not a slut but ripe, well preserved forbidden fruit.

The other Kick of screwing Mom is the idea of shifting the balance of power from Mother to Son. Its the ultimate declaration of independence and masculine maturity. When a mother is swiven by her son, he is saying that, while you will always be my mother, by making her your woman you are no longer her little boy but a man.

Never done it, but suspect it's the ultimate macho trip for a young man. With the way young men are suppressed and emasculated these days, no wonder the idea of M-S incest is so appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well Put

If it is consensual sex, who really cares, even if it is with family? If its not hurting anyone, sex can bring a relationship closer together, even.if it is with family. So go make love to who you want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantasy not Reality (and a message to "Conflicted")

I don't wish to take away from what was written by the first Anonymous commenter in her (presumably "her") comment, "Conflicted". In fact, I'll have much more to say her comment momentarily, and I hope that she'll read-on to that part..

As to the poster, your question seems to conflate, at least to a degree, fantasy and reality. For example, my favorite incest fantasies involve siblings, where I (male) have sex with my sister, either as we're both adults or both teenagers. HOWEVER, I have less than zero desire to have sex with any of my real sisters. In fact, the thought disgusts me. There's no sexual attraction there. I find the fantasy of it though, with a made-up IMAGINARY sister, very exciting -- and so such erotica is arousing to read. Indeed, I had a girlfriend, who I do find very attractive, with whom I would engage this fantasy via role-playing -- she pretending to be my sister and me pretending to be her bother. (Her favorite fantasy was to role-play uncle/niece with me.)

My girlfriend before her, liked to role-play father/daughter with me. That was her favorite sex fantasy. Really, it was almost an obsession with her. Similar to my not really wishing to have sex with any of my actual sisters, this girlfriend had less than zero desire to have sex with her actual father. The thought disgusted her. She pretended though, during this sexual role-playing, that I (who she is attracted to) was her "Daddy" and she was my daughter and "princess" (I was very attracted to her) -- and it was very, very hot. Now, as to what makes this type erotica so popular...

For me, beyond the excitement of breaking taboos (not dirty taboos like anal sex, but erotica ones of seductive transgression), it comes down to deep intimacy. Sexual fantasy involving someone with whom I'm deeply intimate (though not sexual, starting-out in the fantasy), is everything to me. Sex with a paid sex-worker, no matter how hot or talented she might be, couldn't begin to compare to sex with someone with whom I share a deep intimacy. What deeper intimacy is shared than that between siblings and parent/child? (It also offers about the greatest taboo breaking.)

In a modern society where family is so fractured, where siblings and parent/child are often unnaturally separated at young age, and physical sex with other adults is the primary means, AS ADULTS, to recover lost childhood intimacy, the two naturally become combined in the growing popularity of incest erotica and role-playing. (I think that this is reason also, that pee-play is so popular. It's so intimate, and therefore so soul-satisfying. It's not really about dominance/submission, but deep intimacy.) Incest fantasy can offer very satisfying role-playing for a committed and trusting couple -- as long as it doesn't become a replacement for regular, more "normal", romantic and/or intimate love-making. And peeping, as used in role-playing, can be fun and erotic if done with the secret permission of the other, who pretends to not know that s/he is being peeped upon, while teasing the other. It can eve be erotic between REAL siblings, if there is attraction and trust (and not a drastic age difference, implying REAL violation).

Now, to come around to the "Conflicted" comment... I very much understand. To the commenter, I'm sorry that you've had to experience this trauma. I'll share with you that, part of the reason that one of my girlfriends most enjoyed the father/daughter role-playing is, not only because of lost intimacy with her actual father, but because that intimacy was lost SPEFICALLY due to his sexual inappropriateness with her when she was a child. The father/daughter role-playing that she initiated in our sex-life offered her a chance to relive that situation, only now with her being in control, and doing it with someone she didn't resent or fear and found attractive (me). I found it to be quite a turn-on.

Even though she played the daughter and I the father, and even though in the role-playing I was sometimes taking advantage of her (sometimes though, acting the loving father engaging in sex play with her consent, even with her teasing and "innocent" enticement of me)... the REALITY is that, SHE was in control of this role-playing. It progressed according to HER script. SHE had the power and control over my sexual desire for her. This was healing for her. She is now a confident, happy and successful person in life (wasn't so much when she and I first met). HOWEVER...

Unfortunately for me, I was USED by her for this healing (and, honestly, even for her lust). This is why I say it is VERY important to only engage such fantasy with someone you completely trust. I knew she was using me, but it still left me devastated when she dumped me, as I was so in love with her. In the beginning, she was in love with me too, and we would make love. Toward the end, all she wanted was the kink. This is why I say that it's so important that the fantasy/role-playing/kink, while great/good/hot in a LOVING relationship, should never become a replacement for ACTUAL love-making. If you're not both in love, forget it. Where's the intimacy in a case like that? Without intimacy, what's the point? Her life was restored through our relationship, even uplifted beyond what it ever had been. My life was destroyed by that relationship. I didn't have to be that way.

Anyway, again for the commenter who wrote "Conflicted", I would recommend trying role-playing incest fantasy with your husband, with he acting in the role of your sexually abusive relation from childhood, and with you in complete control of the way the fantasy plays-out. I only recommend this if he is very loving, patient and caring toward you, you are both in love, and you completely trust each other in both faithfulness and not hurting each other. Let's pretend that your abuser, like my past girlfriend's, was your father (I don't know, maybe it was your uncle, or older brother)...

In the fantasy role-playing with your husband as your father, as you "allow" him to be sexually abusive with you, maybe even teasing him into it (never the truth in REAL life), a few things need to happen:

1) Admit to yourself and to him that you're turned-on and excited about it. Bring that verbally into the role-play. "Daddy, you're making my pee pee tingly." The reason many women are so messed-up for so long over incest (beyond the obvious violation of trust by a loved one when most vulnerable), is that they remember feeling the sexual desire, feeling aroused and good, maybe even intensified feelings of love for the transgressor -- and they felt this when the abuse happened at the hands of the loved one! This is COMPLETLY NATURAL AND UNAVOIDABLE, yet, many women are left feeling guilty over this, use it as a reason to blame themselves, and are thus unable to heal. It's NOT your fault.

Just because it may have felt good sexually, just because you may have wanted your father's (for example) love, attention and approval, doesn't meant that it wasn't still abuse by the ADULT. Similarly, MAYBE, you "allowed" your abuser to see you in your panties as a child, knowing this would get his attention. You are STILL innocent and acting normally for a child caught in such an abnormal situation. There is NO reason for guilt on your part. HE was the adult. Teasing your "daddy" in fantasy role-playing can be part of your healing. More on that in a moment.

2. Understand that your husband will most likely be highly turned-on by this fantasy for reasons I've covered toward the beginning of this commentary (which doesn't meant that he's not ALSO engaging it for your healing). That does NOT make him your abuser and it does not mean that he would ever think of doing something like this in reality to his ACTUAL daughter (assuming the father/daughter scenario). DO NOT fear that all men are like your abuser, just because most of us can be turned-on by such role-playing. Most men would like to kill other men who do such things in REALITY!

Daddy fantasies, as you probably know, are in the top five of most women's sexual fantasies. Most women wouldn't dream of having sex with their actual fathers and would be disgusted by the idea! It's not their REAL father they make-up during such fantasy, but an IMAGINAL one. It is exactly the same for men. They don't imagine their REAL daughters and couldn't possibly go there. Those that do are sick.

3. The script of the role-playing needs to transition at some point in the scenario, each time it is engaged, and/or as part of multiple engagements over time. The fantasy needs to move from one of transgression, to one of challenge, with you saying, for example, "Stop, you're raping me Daddy, your own little girl!" The fantasy then needs to transition to one of confession and apology on his part, "I'm sorry. I know this is wrong princess, but you're so hot, and I love you so much". It then needs to transition to one of acceptance and forgiveness on your part, "I love you too Daddy. This is naughty but it feels so good. You were very bad though. I was so innocent and you abused me like I was big girl. I forgive you. Make love to your princess, Daddy."

Obviously, I REALLY oversimplified things, but you get the idea of how this needs to move over time -- from a place of reliving the abuse in an erotic way with someone you love (your husband) wile you're in complete control, to one of "naughty" incest and consensual lovemaking with no transgression, to, finally, a place with no need/desire for this role-playing at all. After it has done its job, it'll no longer satisfy or be needed -- but you'll love your husband more deeply for having shared this intimate journey of healing with you, and you'll be satisfied by simply making love to each other. This is where I wish it had gone for me with my x-girlfriend, instead of leaving me feeling used, abused and discarded by someone I so loved.

The whole time during this role-play, obviously, you won't want to be thinking of your real father (again, assuming him the abuser). You most likely couldn't possibly do that anyway, as it would be a turn-off to you, and bring-up angry, resentful feelings. (Those feeling need to be dealt with separately in prayerful meditation as part of this process.) You will be focused on your HUSBAND, who you love, trust and are attracted to, ACTING, as your transgressing but loving father, who is turned-on by his hot little girl. His focus will be on you (NOT any actual daughter), ACTING as his naughty little princess, with him, maybe, even blaming you for his hard-on -- but you both know who is the "adult" in this role-play.

Anyway, this can/may heal your situation as long you maintain complete power and control in the role-playing. (You may PRETEND to have no power in the role-play, recalling your childhood situation, but, here, now, you actually have ALL the power over the script and all the power over your husband's desire for you). This sexual healing of deep intimacy will give you power, confidence, peace and joy in your life. You have to learn to love sex with your husband. To get there, you must heal this situation from your childhood. Your husband can offer help like no other. Nothing offers healing like deeply intimate lovemaking.

Maybe, after a year or more of such healing love, you'll be strong enough to confront your actual childhood abuser, followed, eventually, by forgiveness for him and your complete healing and restorative wholeness of you soul -- and forgiveness is a must (you may lose your husband without it), which doesn't mean, necessarily, you ever need a relationship with your abuser again (that is totally dependent on HIS attitude and actions, and whether or not YOU need and/or want a relationship with him again). Honor your husband in the sexual healing process and don't dump him after getting your healing, not if he loves you.

I hope this helps.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

On Incest Why is incest Taboo?in Reviews & Essays
Incest: Debunking the Myths Author's take on the mythology surrounding incest.in Reviews & Essays
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Single Mom's Incest Single Mom drugged and used by her son and his gang.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Meth and Incest Drug crazed orgy with family and friends. What next?in Fetish
More Stories