Why, She's A "He"!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Look, your friend, he got nicetight ass,” Claudia said, looking over at Tina.

“I’ll bet,” Tina said, delighting thoroughly in the unfolding scenario.

“Maybe ass need to getfucked?” Claudia said, again looking over at Tina.

“I agree, I definitely think it needs to be fucked,” Tina concurred, retreating to her bedroom and returning moments later with a jar of lubricant, “Here. I think you could use some of this.”

Lubricant from that very same jar had been used to grease up the ass of a man Dave had fucked here a month ago. He had pounded the shit out of that lubed bottom Now it was his ass which was about to get greased and prepared for penetration.

“Oh yeah, give me,” Claudia said, scooping up a big dab from the jar and slapping it between Dave’s cheeks. Dave caught Tina’s gaze and he actually blushed, which Tina found rather appealing. But then again, this was really quite a position to be in for Dave. There he was, on elbows and knees, sticking out his ass like a slut in heat, a foxy young transvestite with a big, hard cock behind him, ready to lube up that ass and get it ready for fucking.

“Here, sugar,” Claudia purred, rubbing the slick lube over his hole expertly, as though she’s done this many times before. Then she drove two fingers inside, twisting them in his anal passage.

“Oh God, that feels fuckinggood!” Dave gasped, freeing himself from the last of his constraints, expressing his needs, his desires.

“I think yes, baby, I justknow you got a hot, hot ass for your little girl tonight.”

She knew the drill. Straight guys, many of them want to get fucked. But it has to be alittle girlwho’s going to fuck them.

“Is that right, Dave?” Tina teased wickedly, “Is your ass hot for Claudia’s nice, big cock?”

Dave looked at Tina and smiled broadly, all inhibitions vanished by now. Hell, she’d watched him fuck a man; she might as well watch him get fucked. Plus, he was an incorrigible exhibitionist, so this was yet a new mode in which to exhibit himself, the naked stud about to get fucked by the petite, foxy tranny, still dressed in her Catholic schoolgirl get-up, only now, her big, stiff cock exposed.

“Yeah, it’s hot alright,” Dave said, pushing back his bottom seductively against Claudia’s probing fingers, the vivid display largely for Tina’s benefit. Claudia took her sweet time lubing and reaming Dave’s ass, idly massaging her shaft with a free hand.

“Oh man, how long am I gonna have to wait for that cock of yours, baby?” Dave hissed, looking over his shoulder at Claudia.

“Shit, you really are a horny bitch,papi, ain’t you?” Claudia cackled, pulling out her stiff fingers and now pressing the tip of her cock against Dave’s lubed hole. This was too good to miss any detail, Tina said to herself, sitting on the edge of the couch, taking hold of Dave’s buttocks and spreading them wide as Claudia prepared to enter.

“Here we go, stud, is here what you been want, what youneed!” Claudia said, slowly driving the length of her shaft into Dave’s bottom. He groaned and gasped as he felt the eager little tranny forcing her cock into his ass, holding on tightly to his hips now, pushing it in.

“Look at you, Daven, you are getting fucked,” Tina said, chuckling in delight, “you are taking a big hard dick right up your big boy ass.”

“He fuckin’ love it too,” Claudia said, sodomizing his bottom now with deep, smooth rhythmic strokes.

“And he thought you were such a gorgeous, hot little girl,” Tina said, looking up at Claudia, “all he could think about was fucking the shit out of you. Now look at him. Someone’s getting the shit fucked out of him, but it sure ain’t you Claudia.”

“Hey, I like maybe later have some dick inside me too,” Claudia said to Tina with a meaningful gaze. This didn’t surprise Tina. The way she had relished Dave’s cock when she sucked it, the way she went wild for his rimming, squealing and squirming, grinding her hot little bottom against his probing tongue, it didn’t surprise Tina in the least that taking a hard dick up her ass was a staple of Claudia’s likely multi-layered erotic menu. No doubt Claudia was thinking she’d be enjoying a nice, ample dose of Dave’s dick up her ass a little later, after she’d had her fill of him. But Tina had a little surprise in store for the slut.

So now Tina left Dave and Claudia to themselves and retreated to her bedroom.

There she changed into a more provocative outfit, a leather garter belt and black hose, heels, and a leather bra with holes cut out from which her nipples protruded. To top it off, she strapped to herself a nice, thick and very life-like dildo, a rubber cock that could give either Dave’s or Claudia’s a run for their money.

When she returned to the living room, the nasty little wench stopped thrusting, her jaw going slack at the sight of the now transformed Tina.

“You two bitches aren’t the only ones around here with a hard cock,” Tina said, stroking hers as Dave and Claudia both gazed with unblinking eyes.

“Look at you,mami, you look fuckin’hot!” Claudia hissed.

“Pull out of him and let’s turn him over on his back,” Tina told the Venezuelan who pulled back compliantly, immediately recognizing there was now a ‘Mistress’ in the room. Dave smiled, well aware of this side of Tina, a side analogous to his own normally masterful outlook. Today, however, his role turned out to be rather different. He now stretched out on his back as Tina grabbed a cushion and wedged it under his buttocks, Claudia stroking her achingly erect cock.

Now Tina straddled Dave’s face, lowering her bottom as she took hold of his ankles and pulled his legs back.

“Okay, now stick it back inside and keep fucking him,” she ordered Claudia who knelt closer and slid her cock back into Dave’s ass.

“And Dave, you know where I want that tongue of yours.”

He certainly did know that, as he now pulled aside the leather strap of her dildo harness, revealing, inches above his eyes, her starry little asshole. Claudia’s cock plowing his ass again, a taste of Tina’s bottom would make for the perfect accent. He pressed his tongue against her vividly exposed anus and licked it greedily.

“Now you, bitch,” Tina said to Claudia, “bend over and suck my cock.”

Leaning now, Claudia was able to wrap her lips around Tina’s cock as she kept hammering hers into Dave’s bottom, Dave all the while hungrily feasting on Tina’s. Tina marveled at the range of sensations here, and the many different modes of contact. Claudia savoring the hot, humid depths of Dave’s rectum, that rectum of his divinely massaged by Claudia’s thick cock. And there was cock for Claudia too, albeit synthetic, as she lustily wolfed down Tina’s dildo. Tina savored what for her was always a sublime delight, the licking of her tender and exceptionally sensitive bottom, and Dave, with a cock digging into his ass, greedily dug his tongue into Tina’s.

And this was how the three of them linked until Tina lifted herself off of Dave and casually got up on the couch and knelt behind Claudia. Reaching for the lubricant she dug in for a dab. The sassy TV’s smooth tanned buns were pumping way as she kept up the feisty ass fuck.

“Stop moving a minute, I want to get in here,” Tina told Claudia who stopped as Tina worked the lube between her cheeks, spreading it over the rubbery ridge of her asshole.

“Oh yeah,stick it in me!” Claudia, hissed, looking over her shoulder at Tina who now worked the cock inside the tranny’s bottom and began to fuck her while she kept fucking Dave. Dave under Claudia, and Tina behind her, now shared a look, a look of deep rapport. Tina, he knew, had orchestrated all this. If she had proposed it as a possibility, he certainly would’ve demurred, flattering her for her imagination, but definitely begging off. Now, he had to admit, he had been seduced. He may not have realized it, but seduction is what it was. But for seduction to be effective, desire, preparedness must be there. And it was in Dave, as Tina had guessed. There was just something about him, the way he searched for new avenues for his lusts. Tina sensed this, knew that ultimately he was the sort to succumb, not to resist.

“Now, Dave, I think you should have some of this,” Tina said pulling her rubber cock out the Venezuelan’s boyish, but appealingly rounded ass.

“That’s rightpapi, that what you want in bar, fuck my pussy? Now you can fuck my pussy just like your girlfriend.”

Dave sat up on the couch now, his cock standing stiff, Claudia standing and walking a few steps to the table to have some more wine. For a moment, with her back to them, and her skirt down again, she liked just like that schoolgirl again. Then she turned around and that flagpole was still raising the plaid flag of her pleats. The tranny was a virile little slut, that cock of hers stiff for a straight half hour at least now. And Dave’s was ragingly erect, as he fisted himself slowly.

“Come here you little bitch,” Dave said as Claudia sauntered back to the couch, grabbing her by a wrist and dragging her close. He reached under her skirt and took hold of her cock.

“I made this thing of yours feel real good, right? Now it’s time to return the favor, sosuck my fucking cock!” Dave hissed, pushing Claudia down to her knees and forcing her face down to his crotch. She wrapped her lips around his dick again, looking up at him now with puppy-like eyes as he roughly fucked her mouth, pushing her head down on it, forcing her to take it deep, to take it down her throat. .

Tina was again in the mood to just hang back and watch.

Dave just laid back lazily on the couch now as he was orally serviced by the cute little tranny. Tina had seen him in just this guise with a man they picked up, an eager cocksucker on his knees, lips wrapped around Dave’s cock. Except this time the cocksucker had pummeled the shit out of Dave’s ass with her own cock! She smiled to herself, Dave was learning the meaning of reciprocity.

Now he pushed her face away from his cock.

“Stand up!” he barked.

She stood.

“Turn around, bend over. Feet wide apart, hands on your knees!” he ordered.

Now Claudia, her skirt down, and especially from the rear like this, looked completely again like the Catholic schoolgirl. Perhaps a transgressive schoolgirl about to get a beating with a stiff ruler by a sadistic nun.

Dave lifted the skirt high above her waist and there were those telltale balls again, just below and between her sassy buttocks.

“Reach back and spread ‘em wide!” he instructed.

She did as asked, exposing her asshole, already displaying that well-fucked look courtesy of Tina’s dildo.

Now Dave stepped behind her, his cock standing up nice and rigid at a steep angle. Taking that cock in hand he wedged it against her hole and, with one relentless thrust forced it deep into Claudia’s ass.

Oh si, papi, si!” she gasped.

Bent over like this, hands on her knees, Dave grabbed hold of her hips and began to fuck her ass savagely, hammering his cock into her young, petite body. He looked over with a smile at Tina, who smiled back. She found the sight both arousing and bemusing, the two of them rutting, standing like that. It somehow made Dave seem immeasurably more appealing that this normally toppish cocksman – who was certainly being quite the cocksman at the moment – had just had his spread his wide open and taken it up the ass from the tranny he was now screwing. And Claudia, what a slut,, what a hot little number! When she was fucking him there was no stopping her, ramming her cock deep inside Dave with almost fanatical glee. Now here she was, squealing and squirming like a bitch in heat as Dave held on to her and pulverized her greedy little bottom.

All this standing was a little much, so Dave pulled Claudia back on the couch with him, never disengaging. There she was, riding Dave now, her back to him, her stiff cock again vivid and visible to Tina. Claudia turned her head to look at Dave now, her eyes blazing with desire, with lust, with longing. Tina could appreciate now just how beautiful Claudia was, why Dave, those other men at the bar, were so drawn to her allure. If one ignored the cock and attended to everything else, the gorgeous face with the full, luscious, lipsticked lips, the earrings and eye makeup, the clothes, she seemed very much what Dave, and even Tina initially imagined her to be, a lovely young woman evoking an intensely sexual aura.

She looked at Tina, who had brought all this about, then turned to look at Dave as she rocked up and down on his stiff shaft, grinding hard to accept the penetrating length of his hardness. He, meanwhile, reached around with his hand and took hold of Claudia’s cock, still slick from its use inside him, and stroked that cock sensually.

Tina watched the coupling with deep satisfaction, the lust, the closeness between them, the masculine Dave and the deliciously feminine, though virile Claudia, lovely to behold.

Soon Claudia’s breaths came deeper, her eyes closed, panting, grinding desperately against the rigid shaft filling her bottom, Dave twisting her penis in his hand. Then, with a single piercing cry, that penis erupted, jets of cum shooting upwards, splattering the pleated skirt, the schoolgirl blouse, even the exposed ‘breasts,’ Dave only letting go of her cock after the last spasms had subsided.

Oh papi! I no cantake it anymore,” she moaned, now lifting herself off of Dave, dropping to her knees before him and taking his still very rigid cock in her mouth.

Her body may have been drained and weakened from her own orgasm, but she still sucked him voraciously, his eyes closed as he ran his fingers through her hair. And then, suddenly he grunted, and his body arched upwards as he filled her mouth, his semen flowing from the corners of her lips, the load massive, the streams of his cum dripping down to join her own.

Afterwards, the three relaxing, Tina had a question.

“That nun you said you went down on in the convent, was that true?

“No. I went down, but it wasn’t on nun. It was priest. He beg me suck his cock and I suck it. The rest true. He sent to another school to teach, but me? I expelled from school, and was shame of my family. And now, here I am...”

12