Wi-Fi Enabled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the best sex I've ever had," she replied. "I haven't been with many guys but that would probably have floored Jenna Jamison!"

I blushed a little. "I think that there might be some chemistry here, too. I'll bet that that had something to do with it."

"I don't care what it is as long as you make me come that hard again!" Somehow completely energized, she jumped up.

"I can barely walk!" she laughed, holding on to the wall for balance.

"Where are you going?" She didn't answer as it was obvious that she was making her way to the bathroom.

Once I had caught my breath, I found her in the kitchen. She'd raided the fridge for some cheese and crackers, and had refilled my wine glass.

"I've never been this hungry after," she said. "Guess I never had it this good," she said, dinging her glass against mine and taking a sip.

"You're an animal," I said. "That was unbelievable."

I just got the kilowatt happy-smile and that was more than enough. We chatted some more as we munched and drank. During a lull, after a few seconds, she came up with thisnon sequitur:"You just wait til you fuck my ass. You mighthaveto tie me down."

I was dumbstruck. I recovered after a moment. "Should I take that as a challenge?"

Her eyebrows just bounced mischievously. "Maybe you'll find out."

"Three times? I haven't done this that many times since I was in high school..."

"Am I wearing you out?" This was accompanied by a way-overdone cute/innocent face.

I couldn't help it, I cracked up. She was grinning, too. "You're just full of surprises, Janine."

"I think I'd rather be full of you."

I had no good response so I just smiled so wide it felt like my face would crack. A moment later: "Were you serious?"

"About what? Anal?" she popped a cracker with some cheese on it, chewed for a second, didn't wait to finish, and answered, "Yeah. Of course I am. I love it, maybe even more than regular sex.

"Unless we're talking about you eating me out," she continued, grinning and downing the rest of her wine.

Despite the light tone of the conversation, I was getting pretty horny again. I leaned across the table and took her face in my hands. "You may be the perfect woman," I sighed and kissed her deeply. "I think I'm going to want to take you up on that challenge."

She chuckled, a sound filled with mischief. "Good, I was hoping you'd say that."

Shit! "Um...I don't have any...um..."

"I've got some lube in my purse if as wet as you get my pussy isn't enough," she breathed, practically dragging me back into the bedroom for round 3.

Our faces were all kisses again but I was more...tentative this time around. Even though she had basically said, "I want you to fuck my ass," I knew that it was literally and figuratively delicate territory. She was having none of it. She got up on her knees with her shoulders down on the mattress, a very submissive position, and I gently probed her sopping wet pussy as if I had reservations. She didn't. Janine growled, "I'm so wet, just get some on your fingers and get my ass slippery."

I didn't need any other invitation. I took her suggestion. My fingers were slick with her juices and by the time I was done spreading it around, her hole was glistening in the candlelight. I poked a finger into her ass while I used my other hand to get my dick lubed up the best way that I could think of: I guided myself into her tight pussy to the hilt. She groaned as I bottomed out and worked another finger into her ass.

"I love your cock in my cunt but I need you in my ass!" she moaned. As amazing as she felt, I pulled out and positioned the tip at her rear entrance, slowly applying pressure. She moaned and clawed at the sheets as I pushed into her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"It always hurts at first, but it's a good hurt...just keep going," she urged. I was only too happy to oblige, keeping steady force, slowly pushing her open. She cried out and clawed at the sheets again when the head of my cock fully entered her. I groaned along with her. She was so tight it actually did hurt a little. I began to pull out just a half inch and work my way back in just a little deeper with each thrust. I had to grab her shapely hips in order to keep her from moving around too much. Janine was probably right; I most likely would have to tie her up next time. With that thought, my shaft pulsed with arousal and she groaned as she was stretched open even further.

Eventually I penetrated her completely. When I bottomed out in her ass, she came. I ended up lying down on top of her, pushing her down so that she was on her stomach and my knees were astride her hips because she was bucking and writhing, shaking and shuddering. Her asshole fluttered, clamping down on me as she screamed. Just when I thought she had reached the other side so that I could start fucking her ass in earnest, that's when I learned that she tended to have very powerful multiple orgasms during anal sex. She screamed again and I had to actually hold onto this suddenly powerful small woman. She crescendoed a third time before it let her go. She lay there, panting.

I flexed my PC muscle and she cried out, stiffening again. I could finally get down to business. I thrusted in and out of her slowly at first, then sped up. Before I knew it, she was coming again. I didn't stop this time, and I could tell that I was going to be joining her very soon. It was one of the sexiest things I had ever experienced to feel her coming that hard that often and to know that I was the cause. The concept of having her bound, gagged, and clamped and fucking her like this flashed across my mind. Janine's ass tried to crush my erection again just as the thought of her coming this hard while bound pushed me over the edge. I wrapped my arms around her in a bear hug, almost shouting in her ear. I was spent but it still felt like I dumped quite a load in her ass as she shook and shuddered, not even screaming at this point. She would just let out a long grunt and after ten seconds draw in a ragged breath.

"Don't move..." she whispered. "You'll make me come again and I don't know if I can handle that." Her voice sounded husky.

"Are you okay, baby?" I asked, kissing the nape of her neck. Before I knew it she was sobbing.

"What's wrong? Did I do something...?"

"No," she blubbered. "Whenever I come really hard, I cry like this." A sniffle. "I'm not sure why but I know it's not because I'm sad," she explained. She turned her head up further and met my lips with hers. It was an incredibly tender kiss. "Thank you for making me feel so good," she whispered.

"I won't say that the pleasure is all mine, but I loved it, sexy. I didn't know anyone could come that hard!"

Her eyes were clearing and she chuckled a little, then gasped since laughing moved her body and I was still balls-deep inside her ass. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, and I ended up watching her comeagain! Once I was sure that she had finished, I pulled out of her. If I hadn't I was afraid I would've been overloaded.

I was almost surprised that she didn't come one more time as I slid all the way out of her judging by the look on her face. "I didn't know I could come that hard, either. Or that often," she murmured as we kissed. "I don't know what you do to me but I love it."

"I do, too." She laid her head on my chest. We fell asleep that way.

12