Wicked Halloween Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug stood up and helped her off the dryer then turned her around and bent her over. His cock was hard as marble again and he easily slipped the entire length into her slippery pussy with one smooth stroke. Marie let out a squeal of pleasure as she gripped the sides of the dryer. Doug gabbed her hips and began pumping with long, slow strokes that quickly turned fast and furious. Marie moaned and matched him stroke for stroke, slamming her ass back against his hips. Doug could take no more. The feel of her hot pussy clamping down on him, her whimpers of pleasure and the sight of her shapely ass slamming against his hips was too much. He pulled her tight against him and grunted as he shot his cum deep into her pussy, his cock spasming several times as he continued to empty his load into her throbbing pussy.

Marie moved forward and leaned against the dryer, her body rising and falling as she caught her breath. Doug reached up above her and took a clean towel off the shelf, kneeled down and gently wiped away the combination of juice that was running out of her pussy and down her thighs. He cleaned her carefully, then cleaned himself and tossed the towel into the laundry basket.

Marie looked over her shoulder, grinned at him and, once more, made the shushing sign. Doug shrugged and smiled as the two of them got back into their costumes. He peeked out the door and, seeing that no one was watching, they slipped back to the party hand in hand. Doug spotted Tom and Amy and they made there way across to room to them. Amy and Marie met halfway and went straight to the bar. Doug could understand. Great sex always made him thirsty too.

Tom wore a very satisfied smile on his lips as Doug approached and took up a spot next to him.

"Not to brag," Tom whispered, "but I just got the most incredible blow job and a quickie in your bathroom!"

"So did I," Doug said with a grin. "Except mine was in the laundry room. Now I need a beer!"

"Me too!" Tom said and they started off toward the bar.

As they approached, Doug realized it was almost midnight. He walked up behind Marie and ran his hands over her ass, leaned forward and nibbled her neck. She giggled playfully and turned around to face him.

"It’s almost midnight," he said with a grin. He walked over and turned off the music and heard the murmur of the crowd as he went back to the bar. "Okay everyone!" he said loudly. The noise quieted and people moved closer to hear him. "It’s almost midnight, which is the time for unmasking! So everyone wearing a mask get ready to take it off!” He glanced at his watch and began to count. "Three, two, one! Okay, off with the masks!"

Everyone began laughing and joking as people began to unmask. There were shouts of "Put it back on!" and "You didn’t need a costume!" and "I thought that was you!"

Doug grinned then looked at Tom, Amy and Marie and pulled his mask off. "Okay, your turn!"

"I’m not wearing one, smart ass!" Tom said.

Marie and Amy looked at each other and their grins widened. They each reached up and pulled off their masks. Tom and Doug’s jaws dropped. There stood Amy in the Batgirl costume and Marie in the Zorro costume!

"What...?" Doug said.

"Huh...? Tom said.

"I told you it would be a night full of surprises," Marie said as she and Amy laughed at their expressions.

Doug and Tom looked at each other then grinned as they began to realize that the girls had switched costumes at some point in the evening.

"I think there’s going to be a few more surprises," Doug said as he pulled Amy closer to him.

"You’ve got that right," Tom said as he slipped an arm around Marie’s waist. "The night’s not over yet!"

Amy looked at Marie. "I think we created a couple of monsters!"

"Well," Marie said, "what else could be more perfect on Halloween?"

12