WICKed Hormones Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Mom...then you will see what I'm talking about."

They went back and forth a few minutes, and Jacob kept pleading with her of his difficulty and frustration. As the minutes went on, Jacob could sense her weakening.

Karen finally relented, "Fine...I will watch you, but you better not be lying to me."

Jacob nodded his head, "I'm not lying, Mom, you'll see."

Jacob stood up from his chair, then pulled down and stepped out of his pants and underwear. Karen was once again shocked by the size of her son's cock, and she found it difficult to look away. He stood before her wearing nothing but a t-shirt, and the sight of his small body sporting the gigantic erection was almost comical.

Jacob picked up the lotion bottle from his desk and then sat down on the bed. He pumped a copious amount of the creamy lotion into his right hand and began coating the bloated shaft. Karen took a seat in the chair and questioned her sanity. Was she actually going to sit and watch her own son masturbate?

For the next few minutes, Jacob steadily stroked his cock with no success. Karen was getting fidgety and asked, "Jake, are you getting close?" He stopped and looked over to his mother, and he found her staring intently at his erection. "Sorry, Mom...like I said earlier...it's not working." Karen's face took on a concerned look, "Well, I hope there is no blockage or anything...that could be dangerous."

Jacob's eyes went wide, "Blockage? Well, what do you think I should do?" With a worried look, "Should I go to the ER?"

Exasperated, she put her hands over her face, "Ugghhh...I don't believe this."

Karen then stood up and walked away as if she were leaving, but instead, she closed and locked the bedroom door. No one else was home, but she thought it better to be safe than sorry. Karen then returned to Jacob, got down on her knees, and stared in awe at the throbbing abomination. The smell was even more prominent up close. The scent was sweet yet masculine...almost like some exotic flower. She felt the strange arousal return. All of a sudden, she felt her nipples start to tingle and stiffen.

Reluctantly Karen said, "I think I will have to help you this one time to make sure everything is okay. But...this is only to help you for medical reasons." Jacob nodded in agreement.

"No one...and I mean NO ONE can ever find out about this Jake...do you understand?" Still in shock, Jacob once again nods his head. "This is highly inappropriate, and I am only doing this once." Karen felt she must be insane, but she also wanted to make sure everything was ok with her son.

She looked into Jacob's eyes, "You watch how I do it, and then you can take care of yourself from now on." A speechless Jacob was finally able to get out, "Yes, ma'am." He could not believe his luck that his hot mom was going to give him a hand-job. Karen then took her hands and wrapped them around the base of the fleshy pole. Even with both her hands, she was only able to cover about half of the massive erection.

Karen then began to stroke up and down and thought, "Good Lord...this thing is enormous!". She looked up at Jacob. He was leaned back on his elbows and had a slack jaw look about him as he stared at his mother working his cock.

A minute or so past and Jacob stared at his mom's hands holding his dick and saw a steady trickle of pre-cum leak down onto her fingers. Karen saw her wedding rings were now soiled with the slick discharge and felt a wave of shame and guilt wash over her, but she was committed to helping her son. She prayed the Lord would forgive her and that Robert never finds out.

"Oh, Mom...that feels so much better." Karen looked up to see Jacob's eyes were closed, and his face had a look of pure bliss. As she continued, she spoke softly, "You need to watch me, Jake, so you will know what to do next time." Jacob opened his eyes, but they focused on his mom's big breasts as they gently bounced inside the confines of her bra and tee shirt. He so badly wanted to reach out and touch them, but he knew better than to push his luck.

Karen was also being affected. The motions she made caused her hardened nipples to rub against the fabric of her bra, and it sent little shock waves along her nerve endings. Her nipples had always been sensitive, but this felt as if they had a direct connection to her vagina. She could feel her panties getting damp from the arousal. Her eyes were locked onto the monster cock, and she wished Robert was home so he could help quench the desire building inside of her.

"Mom...I think it's getting close", Jacob moan. Karen then gripped tighter and stroked faster. She could feel his dick expand even thicker as it neared eruption.

"Mom...Mom...OHHHH, MOM!! AAAAAHHH" Jacob arched his back, and semen came out of his cock as if fired from a canon. The creamy ribbons shot into the air and landed on both of them and the bed. "OH MY GOSH," Karen shrieked as she tried her best to hold on.

After several more impressive blasts, the flow began to ease. Jacob lay flat on his back, trying to catch his breath. Karen, somewhat in shock, continued to slowly stroke her son's cock until she milked it of every drop. She let go of her grip, and the deflating penis plopped back onto Jacob's stomach, making a "splat."

Karen examined her cum covered hands, "Well...that was definitely—"

"AWESOME," Jacob interjected before Karen could finish. She looked at her son. He was still lying there, breathing heavily and looking up at the ceiling. A faint smile curled onto Karen's lips, "The word I was going to use was "different." "Do you feel better now?"

"Yes, much better," Jacob replied softly.

"Glad to hear. I must tell you...I've never seen this much semen before."

"Is that bad?" Jacob asked and looked up with concern.

Karen shook her head, "No, not bad...it probably has something to do with the WICK-Tropin." She then pats Jacob on his thigh, "But everything seems to be working fine...I think my job here is complete."

Karen stood up and examined her condition. She had her son's semen on her hands, arms, chest, and even in her hair. Drops ran down her cheek, and some reached her top lip. Instinctively she licked her lips and tasted Jacob's cum. In the past, Karen did not care much for the taste of semen, but this was different. Jacob's turned out to be quite sweet with a creamy texture she found to be very pleasant. She could also feel her arousal intensifying.

"Okay young man...We both need showers." She wiped her face with the back of her hand. "Be sure to strip the sheets off your bed and take them down to the laundry room. We need to get everything cleaned up before your dad gets home."

"Sure, Mom."

Wiping her hands on her shirt, "And remember...NO ONE is to know about this...is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Karen turned and walked to the bedroom door. She unlocked and pulled it open.

"Mom?" Karen turned to find Jacob leaning back on his elbows, "Yes, sweetie?"

"Thank you for helping me. The pain is gone."

Karen smiled at her son, "You're welcome, baby." She then walked out the door. A few steps down the hall, she called out, "DON'T FORGET THOSE BED SHEETS, LET ME KNOW WHEN IT'S DONE."

Jacob lay back down and softly replied, "Yes, ma'am...anything you say."

Fifteen minutes later, Jacob was in the laundry room with his soiled clothes and bed sheets. He placed them in the empty laundry basket that sat on the floor in front of the washing machine. He then went to go find his mom to let her know he had done what she asked.

He went back upstairs and down the hall towards his parent's room, and he found the door was cracked open. "Mom?" Jacob called out as he slowly pushed the door open. He stepped into the room and could hear the "hiss" of the shower in the master bath. On the floor by the bathroom door lay his mother's discarded clothes. The thought of his naked mom in the shower was too great of a temptation...he had to try and catch a peek.

He slowly crept up to the door and peered around the corner. He could see his mom was in the large walk-in shower, but due to all the steam and the frosted glass, he could only make out a shadow of her form. She was facing his way, but he could not see any good stuff. He did, however, have an idea of what she was doing. It appeared her left hand was gripping her breast...her right hand buried between her legs.

Karen was usually against masturbation...it was a sin; however, the experience earlier had left her extremely horny. She was holding out until Robert got home, but her body radiated with desire and would not allow her to wait.

She squeezed her nipple and rubbed her clit...it was as if the two were somehow connected. Her orgasm was quickly approaching...she tried to think of her husband Robert, but her mind kept taking her back to Jacob's room and the sinful act she committed there. In her mind, she kept telling herself it was only to help Jacob. "Oh God," Karen groaned...was she stating her pleasure or asking for deliverance?

Closing in on her orgasm, she rubbed her clit faster and pinched her nipple harder. Jacob secretly watched as his mom's orgasm arrived. "OOOOHHHH," she moaned as the wave crashed down upon her. As her knees began to buckle, Karen placed her left hand on the glass door to steady herself. "MMMMMMM...oooohhhhh," Karen tried to remain silent as she remembered Jacob was in the house; however, little did she know he was just a few feet away.

"Wow," Jacob whispered. Worried about getting caught, he quietly backed up and left the room. He then fled down the hall to his bedroom and closed the door. After witnessing that scene, his cock was again fully erect. Jacob desperately needed to relieve himself. He grabbed one of his dirty shirts from the floor to catch his load. He then sat on his bedside and jacked off thinking of his hot mom and if he could get her to help him again.

----------------------------

The Mitchell family sat at the dining room table, talking, laughing, and enjoying the dinner Karen had prepared. She had pulled out all the stops making her famous pot roast with all the trimmings. Karen did not allow cell phones at the dinner table, so Robert and Jacob took turns telling corny jokes. It made her smile to see them enjoying some family time.

After her shower earlier in the day, she felt significant guilt for her actions. Her only rationalization was the fact it was to help her son. She knew it was wrong to hide all this from her husband, but she thought this was for the best.

She prayed to God for forgiveness and then lay down for a short nap later waking to feel much better...re-energized even. She then decided to cook a great meal and spend some quality time with her "boys."

For Karen, the strange events earlier in the day were almost a distant memory. Luckily, Jacob was acting normal as if nothing had happened.

Robert then turned the conversation, "Did you hear what happened to that, Dr. Grant?"

Karen glanced over at Jacob, and they locked eyes, "No...what about him?"

Robert took a sip of his beverage, "He was arrested this morning."

Karen dropped her fork, and it made a "Clank" as it hit the porcelain plate. Robert looked at his shocked wife, "Honey, are you alright?"

Karen put up her hand, "I'm sorry...I'm fine...you said a-arrested?"

Robert nodded his head, "Yeah...the FBI raided his office. A friend at the sheriff's office me that he has been under investigation for quite some time." Robert went on the tell his wife and son that Dr. Grant was suspected of conducting experiments with illegal substances. He was most likely using these chemicals without his patients' knowledge.

Karen could feel her face go white as a sheet. She thought, "Well, that explains why all my calls went to voice mail."

Robert sat back in his chair, "Good thing we didn't let that quack inject his poison into our son. I knew when we met him, something didn't seem right."

Karen forced a smile, "Yes, Honey...you're right. Lord knows what could have happened to our Jake." She began eating again...trying to act as normal as possible.

Jacob spoke up, "But Mom...what about my situation?"

Robert frowned, "Situation?"

Karen stammered, "Oh...uh...you know...his situation with finding another doctor for help." She gave Jacob a glaring stare.

Robert smiled, "Oh...don't worry, Sport...we are not giving up. Your mom and I will keep researching doctors, and I am confident we'll eventually find the right one."

Jacob replied, "Yeah Dad, but—"

Karen cut Jacob off before he could finish, "Who wants dessert?"

"I am," replied Robert with a big smile.

Karen looked at her son, "Jake, honey? What about you?" Jacob replied, "Yeah, sure...I guess so."

Karen made her way towards the kitchen and stopped behind Jacob's chair. She put her hands on his shoulders and gave him a motherly kiss on top of his head, "Don't worry, sweetie...things will work out." Jacob could feel his mom's body heat along with her sweet scent...it was a mixture of perfume and lavender body soap. He watched her walk away towards the kitchen. She was wearing a simple sundress that clung nicely to her sexy figure. He observed the sway of her hips, and his mind recalled the shower scene from earlier. Jacob was lost in thought when his dad stood up, "I think I'll go start some fresh coffee."

Robert walked past Jacob and patted him on the shoulder as he went to the kitchen. Jacob could hear his parents chatting away in the other room as he tried to come up with a plan. Jacob knew it was wrong to look at his mother as a sex object, but maybe if she helped him one more time, he could get it out of his system.

Later that night, Jacob was sitting at his computer playing video games. He heard a soft knock at his door and turned to find it was his mom. Karen walked into the room and softly said, "Hi Sweetie...just came to say goodnight." She walked over and sat down on the bed beside Jacob's computer chair. She was wearing pink cotton shorts and a matching tank top and her hair up in a ponytail.

Karen reached over and rubbed Jacob's shoulder, "How are you feeling?" Jacob tried not to stare at his mom's breasts, "I feel fine, but what are we going to do now that Dr. Grant is in jail? Should we tell Dad, or should I see a doctor?"

"No! I told you before, we cannot tell your father." Karen then lowered her voice, "As far as a doctor is concerned, I would rather wait. You only had four injections...hopefully, it will correct itself."

Jacob rubbed his crotch, "What do I do in the meantime? It's starting to hurt again." Karen leaned in close and spoke softly, "Sweetie, I showed you what to do. You need to try on your own." Jacob spun his chair back around to the computer and sighed, "Okay, Mom...I'll try."

Karen stood up and smiled, "That's my boy." She kissed Jacob on top of his head and then walked to the bedroom door and pulled it open, "Don't stay up too late."

Jacob replied while playing his game, "Yes, ma'am...goodnight."

----------------------

On Friday, Jacob arrived home from school and entered the house through the garage. He saw his mom's SUV and figured she would be there. Entering the kitchen, he yelled out, "Hey, Mom, I'm home." Hearing no reply, he called out again, "Mom"? The house was silent except for the rhythmic ticking of the grandfather clock in the family room. Jacob set his backpack down on the kitchen table and walked over to the refrigerator. He pulled open the door and grabbed a bottle of water. After closing the door, he looked out the large bay window that overlooked the back yard, and he saw her.

Karen was out on the patio by the in-ground pool doing her daily yoga session. Jacob watched her for a few moments and thought she looked so beautiful and graceful as she went through various moves and poses. He set the water bottle on the counter and went outside to talk with her.

Jacob walked over to where Karen was now sitting on her yoga mat...she appeared to be meditating. Not wanting to disturb her, he quietly stood at her side and enjoyed the view. Karen was wearing black Lycra shorts that showed off her long legs. Her old red tank top had the word "Bulldogs" in black written across her impressive chest...it was most likely a relic from her college days. The neckline was low-cut and showed off a decent amount of cleavage. Jacob mindlessly stared as a drop of sweat rolled down Karen's neck and then her chest only to disappear into the deep valley between her boobs.

Without opening her eyes, Karen spoke, "Hi, sweetie...home from school?" Jacob jumped a little as he was jolted from his trance. "Uh...Yeah, Mom...I just got home. I'm sorry...I didn't mean to interrupt you."

"You didn't...I'm done for the day." Karen then wiped her brow, "Whew...it's getting hot out here. Would you be a dear and hand me my towel?" Jacob walked over to the patio table and retrieved the white cotton towel for his mom. He handed it to her, and she began patting the perspiration from her face, arms, and chest. "So...how was school today?"

"It was fine, however, I'm glad it's Friday."

Karen chuckled, "I'm sure you are." She then picked up the bottle of water sitting beside her and twisted off the top. Before putting the bottle to her lips, she asked, "And how about your...situation?" She then took several sips of the refreshing liquid.

"You mean my di- my penis?"

Karen nodded her head as she tightened the cap back onto the water bottle.

"Well...it hurts again. It's been hurting since yesterday and swelling again too."

Karen glanced up at her son's crotch and could see the bulge in his jeans. "Have you tried what I showed you?" Jacob nodded, "Yes, I did..., but it's still not working for me." Karen cut her eyes at him, "Are you sure you're trying hard enough? You didn't have much trouble when I helped you the other day."

"Yes, ma'am...I tried it yesterday and today." Jacob was not truthful...he had jacked-off with no problem. "Maybe you could show me again?" Karen looked down and shook her head, "I'm not sure that's a good idea, Jake...it's unacceptable for me to do that."

"Please, Mom...I promise I will pay better attention this time...just once more?" Karen could feel her nipples begin to harden as she thought about her hands wrapped around her son's huge cock.

Jacob spoke up, "If you're not going to help me...should I go to the doctor?"

Karen's eyes widened, 'NO! He will ask questions, and we will have to tell him about the hormone injections." She wanted to do everything possible to keep the secret between the two of them.

Jacob stood silent, waiting for his Mom's reply. Karen closed her eyes, then relented and sighed, "Fine...I will show you one more time." Jacob smiled, "Thanks, Mom...you're the best!!"

Karen stood up from her sitting position. She picked up her yoga mat and began to roll it up while looking at Jacob, "This has to be the last time, Jake." He nodded his head, "Yes, ma'am." She then grabbed her towel and water bottle and headed towards the house, "Let's go to your room." Jacob fell in behind her, grinning from ear to ear. He watched her shapely backside sway back and forth in the tight shorts and wondered what type of underwear she wore. He wished he had X-Ray vision.

They entered the kitchen, and Jacob grabbed his book bag and followed his mom up the stairs. They entered his bedroom, and Jacob placed the book bag into his desk chair. He then began to remove his jeans and underwear.

After closing and locking the door, Karen turned around and took a quick look around the room. The walls were covered in posters of different space movies and superheroes. Plastic models displayed on several shelves around the room...two spaceships hung from the ceiling held up with a fishing line. She also noticed the floor still littered with clothes he had yet to pick up.