Wicked Tales: Exiled Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretel opened her eyes and stared up into her brother's darker ones. Their mouths met. Their tongues twisted and Hansel shoved the full length of his dick into his sister's virgin home. He swallowed the cry of shock and pain, lapping at her tongue with his own. He held still until he felt her pussy grab a hold of his invading tool and her hips rise instinctively for more.

"Are you ready?" Hansel asked, though he knew deep down he had to consume his sister in an instant.

"Yes, Hansel. . .please show me how much you love me."

He smiled and withdrew, then drove back in. His mouth moved to suckle on her right nipple. His teeth tugged and his tongue swept back and forth across the bead. Gretel's nails dragged down her brother's back. Her legs wrapped around his and she heard him whisper for her to move them higher. She did, wrapping them around his hips and then digging her heels into his back. "Oh. . .ohh God. . ."

"Gretel. You feel wonderful. You taste wonderful. Tell me what you want." He rolled his hips, letting his cockhead slide against her feminine walls.

"More. . .I want more. . ."

He growled low, increasing his pace until his cock was a blur as it entered her pussy. The right tit was abandoned for the left. It was covered in kisses, bites, licks, until both were clawing at each other.

Hansel felt his balls tightened and released his seed into his sister's womb. Her fluids blanketed his at the same moment. They both gasped and begged inwardly for air to fill their starved lungs.

Lights danced behind Gretel's lids. Sparks shot behind Hansel's. Both of them shook and shuddered as the climaxes rolled over them and began to ease from their young bodies.

Hansel recovered first. He opened his eyes to stare down on the serene expression of his sister as she came down from the mountain top. The expression on her heart-shaped features glowed. Her lids rested softly; her lips remained open. Her tongue darted out to occasionally moisten the pink petals of silk. He kissed her softly and watched her slowly open her lids to stare into his eyes. "Beautiful," they both whispered simultaneously.

A few hours passed before Hansel forced himself to move from the bed where he had learned how to love his sister. He watched her sleep before getting dressed and exploring the cottage. He stepped out into the clearing where they lives had changed and saw that night was closing in on them. He looked back at the blonde in his bed and knew they had found what they had never had before. . .a home.

~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~