Wicked Tales: Jack's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jack stepped out of the crops he swore he'd only go a little further and then he'd turn back. This thought however disappeared as soon as his eyes took in the castle that rested along side a rolling meadow. "Mother of all that is holy," he muttered as he walked in a dazed state toward the intimidating structure. "Who lives here?" he asked himself as he made his way from the grass he'd been treading on and began to walk down a rocky road. "What creature? What man? What animal? A wizard? A god?" Jack's imagination ran wild. In all his years he'd never seen such as he'd seen since rising that morning.

In time he reached the door of the castle and banged as hard as he could on the double door. No one answered, which didn't surprise Jack. After all, he told himself, he'd not yet seen or heard any man, or beast, for that matter, in this world. Jack walked in front of the door, his gaze shifting along its bottom. He spotted a hole and hurried toward it. Jack pushed his way through the narrow slit and tucked himself into the shadows just as voices came to him.

"Hurry up now. The Master be wantin' his meal."

At first Jack didn't see the owner of the voice, but that issue changed when a body walked past the sliver of a hole he was hiding in. He watched as a woman, the same size as his mother had been in her youth walk past. She was walking backwards, glancing behind her as she waved someone, or something onward. Jack watched as a large shadow and several more people crossed in front of him. His eyes took in the shape of a trough that was being pulled and pushed by several dozen servants. He moved cautiously out of his hiding spot and fell in with them. Jack nodded his head hello to men and women, some barely sparing him a second glance. He found it odd that no one questioned his presence as he added his strength to theirs and pushed along side the strangers.

They moved into another room, this one just as large as the one Jack had first come to. The furnisher was the largest he'd ever seen. Suddenly without warning all the people around Jack started to run in various directions. They screamed and shouted and Jack watched in frozen fear as a mammoth hand reached down and hovered for a moment over the trough of food.

"Get out of there boy!"

Jack turned, as if in slow motion and saw an old man running toward him. The small man barreled into Jack's chest, knocking him to the ground, just as the trough was lifted high into the air. Jack scurried back and watched as men and women, who had not gotten away in time clung to the side of the trough. The hand was attached to an arm the size of a tree trunk and Jack felt his face grow ashen. People fell and he heard their bones shatter on the rocky floor. Others were tossed into the giant's mouth and devoured along with the vegetables. Jack's mouth fell open and a soft almost inaudible sound came out, "Sweet Mother of all that's..."

"Yes, we've heard that proclamation before. She's abandoned this world, now come boy before he sees he missed us." Jack felt the old man tug at him. He found his footing and hurried to run with the others that had survived. The group, now much smaller than before scurried into what Jack discovered was yet another room full of gargantuan furniture. "What's your name lad?" the old man asked as he walked over to a small corner of the room.

"Jack, Sir."

Jack gazed at everything around him and then stopped when his eyes landed on a shelf very high on the wall. "What's that?" he asked.

The old man followed Jack's gaze. "That's Arabella. The magic harp." Jack frowned, but continued to gaze at the glowing aura that seemed to pour out from the shelf. "Don't be thinkin' you need ol' Arabella. Many have tried. All have died. Don't go up there. No one's allowed!"

Jack walked toward the shelf and left the old man to his musings. He found various nooks and crannies in the wall. He used them for his feet and hands. Just like he did with the vine and the cliff, Jack climbed up to the shelf where he was immediately covered in the light that had shimmered so brightly. "Arabella?" he whispered, still not quite believing anyone would answer him, let alone a magic harp.

"Go away."

Jack stumbled back. The voice had been musical. It had sang to him. "What are you?" he asked as he advanced closer to the bright light.

"Go away!"

Jack frowned, lifted his arm and warded off the brilliance. He made out a structure, a box of some sort. The light he felt came from behind it. He stepped around and gasped in shock as he took a look at what was indeed a magic harp. "Ohh... why did you come. Please. Please go away."

"Arabella?" Jack asked. His tone and look indicated his disbelief.

"Of course. Do you see another magic harp?" The magical being snapped.

Jack was surprised by the woman's snide question. "I'm sorry. It's just that I've never seen anything like you." He walked around her. The front of her was human and her spine was fused to a harp. She was indeed the source of the glamorous light and that light was in fact gold. Arabella was pure gold. Jack reached out and ran his fingers along her strings.

"Do you mind!" Arabella snapped, tossing her head and glaring angrily at the stranger.

Jack jumped back and started to stumble. "Biffon!" Arabella shouted. Not another second past as Jack felt himself lifted into the air. He squeaked and looked up. The collar of his shirt was tucked tightly in the beak of a white goose, just a tad bigger than the ones from his world, but obviously much stronger. "Drop him here," Arabella said, again just like all her words had been, she sang the demand.

Jack felt himself falling and just as he was about to reach the shelf, he curled himself up into a ball. The maneuver kept him from breaking any bones, but he knew he'd have bruises. The goose landed beside him and reached out to bite at his feet. Jack scurried and kicked at the animal. "Stop that!" Arabella hissed at both the goose and the man.

"Even your yelling is melodious," Jack said as he walked back to Arabella's side. "May I?" he asked.

Arabella frowned as she followed Jack's inquisitive gaze. A heavy sigh left her parted lips. "If you must," she answered in her sing song voice.

Jack thanked her and ran his fingers across the neck of the harp. He heard Arabella moan softly. Jack's brow rose as his palm flattened along the smooth surface. He swept his hand up and then down again; Arabella moaned.

"Does it hurt?" he asked as his fingers moved to caress the column piller that was obviously part of her back. She hissed and Jack felt his skin grow flush as he sensed something different in the magical creature he was exploring.

No," Arabella whispered. "It doesn't hurt." Jack couldn't help but notice the difference in her voice as he trailed his fingers over the expensive and well detailed craftsmanship.

"How?" he asked. He casually ran the pads of his fingertips from the highest strings to the lowest, bending his knees to better examine the now trembling and now softly singing instrument. Jack remained on the floor, sitting on his knees as he ran one palm across the feet of the harp. A soft giggle made him smile and he glanced up to see Arabella's eyes staring down at him and a grin on her face.

"Tickles," she whispered, her tongue snaked out to moisten her lips. Jack was drawn back up, wanting to examine her more closely. Her gaze held his. They studied each other. Jack's fingers moving to caress her hair. Arabella lifted her own hand and touched his. "It's softer than mine," she said quietly.

"Mine is not full of gold dust," Jack replied, still in awe of the treasure before him. He caressed her arm, rubbing the thin gold fabric that covered the slim muscles. "You never answered me," he said as he cupped her face.

"Such liberties you take," she whispered, turning her face into his palm. Jack smirked as she rubbed her cheek against his thick skin. "He took me from my Kingdom and with the aid of a powerful wizard I was transformed into this hideous thing."

Jack frowned, stepped back and shook his head. "You are not hideous, but very beautiful. This He you speak of, you mean the giant. The one the others below were feeding when I arrived?"

Arabella shook her head. "The wizard?" he asked, "What became of him?"

Arabella sighed. "Years ago he returned here. He told Brutus that he had to atone for his sins. He tried to convince Brutus that I should be returned to my people as well as given back my natural shape. Brutus however, as you can see," she nodded to the goose, "collects rare and unique things. He refused to give me up and the wizard was caste out. I've never seen or heard from him again, but some times, when the wind is right I think he weeps for his sins."

Jack felt his chest grow tight as Arabella's story ended. He glanced at the goose, the one she'd called Biffon. He didn't see anything rare or unique, except the creatures size. He did recall just then that the goose was exceptionally strong. "Arabella," Jack said, turning his attentions back to the harp, "do you want to leave?"

Arabella blinked back in surprise. "Leave? Oh yes, but I can't. I can not move on my own. I can not run." She sighed and turned her head away, wiping a tear from her golden hued face.

"I'll take you. I come from another world. The one at the bottom of a magic beanstalk. I remember the tales of my childhood. The forest I live near, the one where the beanstalk grows its roots, is magical. Perhaps... perhaps we will find another wizard, or a witch even that can break this spell and make you whole again."

Arabella studied the man's face. Hope showed in her eyes and she chewed on the inside of her cheek. "What is your name?" she asked.

"Jack," he answered, stepping back toward her.

"Jack," she repeated, the word falling softly on the air that surrounded them. Jack shuddered as he felt her breath reach him and he knew he would do all he could to free this exquisite creature. "If you are caught by him..." she shivered and for a moment Jack thought her gold complexion paled, "he'll crush you. Grind your bones with his hands and have the others make you into a cake of bread."

Jack swallowed his fear. "It would be wrong not to try. I've been selfish for so many years." He thought of his mother and felt the weight of the chunk of bean, he'd cut for her, in his shirt. "My mother is dead or close to it and I have squandered my money and my life for thrills and adventures. It is time I try to become a man. Arabella, what was done to you was wrong. Please let me help you and return you to your people."

"Oh Jack. My people are no more. Brutus upon hearing that I was to freed me and return me went to my Kingdom and destroyed it. There is nothing left. The lands were scorched, the people slaughtered, even my parents and siblings. I am all that is left. I have no one." A loud honk suddenly erupted and a soft chuckle left Arabella's glimmering lips. "I am sorry my friend. I do have you, don't I."

"Him?" Jack asked as he faced the goose. "Biffon?"

Arabella smiled. "Oh yes, Biffon. He's special," she paused and again worried the inside of her mouth, "Jack. . .would you save Biffon too?"

"A goose?" he asked. "What is special and unique about a goose. I see his is fatter than most, but..." Biffon jumped up from the silk nest he'd been resting in and charged Jack, honking and flapping his wing. Jack jumped away wanting nothing to do with the giant bird that was coming after him.

"Biffon! Stop!" Arabella shouted. Immediately the fowl ceased its attack and turned away. Jack watched as its curled tailed wiggled back and forth as if it were mocking him. "Biffon is special to me Jack, isn't that enough?" she asked.

Jack sighed and asked himself, was a goose really worth getting his bones crushed? He knew Arabella was. She was not only kind, but it was obvious she cared for the meddlesome bird. "He can go," Jack muttered.

Arabella squealed with delight and began to sing a joyous song. Jack stood in awe as he heard her voice echo through the room. He wanted to become lost in the music as well as the woman she was and could, he hoped, be again. "Arabella," he whispered, stepping back to face her.

"Yes?"

"May I kiss you?" he asked, suddenly feeling a blush of embarrassment wash over him. "Forgive me. I'm not sure what..."

"Yes Jack, you may kiss me," Arabella answered. Jack smiled and wondered if perhaps she too felt the connection, the intense feelings that he did. He watched her stare at him as he moved in closer. He licked his lips. She copied his movements. He grinned, so did she, though it was a softer, more shy one. Jack's hand came up to weave into her thick gold locks. He finished easing the distances of their mouths closed and pressed his lips to hers.

Arabella sighed, her mouth parted and Jack's tongue slipped in. She tasted different, something that didn't surprise Jack, after all she was gold. He swept his wet muscle along the inside of her mouth, coaxing her to explore him as he did her. Arabella answered the invitation by pushing her tongue against the side of his and then pulling it out, only to dip it back in again when Jack moaned. They angled their heads and Jack drank deeper from her lips. They both whimpered when he pulled away and rested his forehead on hers. "I've never," Arabella whispered.

Jack smiled and kissed the tip of her bright nose. "I have kissed, but never has it felt so . . ." He shook his head, unable to come up with a word he felt would serve the moment justice. "I will free you Arabella. You'll return to the woods with me and we will find a wizard. I swear it." He kissed her again, this time though he placed it on her neck. He felt her pulse beating under his tender assault. He licked a path from the sensitive flesh down to the low collar that kept her bosom covered. His fingers ran up her feminine sides until they were stroking the place where her human form joined with the column pillar of the harp. He heard her gasp in what he knew was pleasure. He strummed the strings that lay behind the smooth polished metal. Jack grinned against her skin as he felt her shiver. "Remarkable," he hissed as one of his hands moved to cup her womanly breast.

Arabella sighed. Her head lolled to one side as best it could with the harp's crown weighing her down. She licked her lips and waited for more of her champion's caresses. Jack's hand swept up and down her strings, while the other gently kneaded the round globe. Arabella whimpered. "Jack."

He stopped and looked into her eyes. He then moved to cup both her generous globes. Jack lifted them up and pressed them together. Arabella watched with curiosity and a growing hunger she couldn't explain. "Jack," she whispered again.

Jack knew what was wrong. He knew his harp wanted more, yet she didn't know what more there was to have. Jack did though. He told himself that Arabella would benefit from his womanizing ways and from this day on only she would gain the pleasures he knew a woman's body craved. Could she though? He wondered and then tweaked her nipples. The squeal of pleasure and the words "Oh my" told Jack his answer and he grinned mischievously just before tugging the top of her bodice gown.

Jack repeated Arabella's "Oh my" when her breasts spilled out from her dress. He slipped his fingers against the hard nubs of her bosom and watched as the gold beads grew more ridged and erect. With a bent head he took in the right jewel and learned its shape, texture and taste with his tongue. Arabella's whimpers and soft pleading told Jack to continue and so he did, alternating from one brilliant pearl to the other.

Out of the corner of Jack's eye he saw Arabella's hands tighten into fists and the open. Her arms fluttered to his head, only to stop short of touching him when he chewed gently on one of the tender peaks. He pulled away and licked his way back up to her mouth, which he covered with a deep and hungry kiss. "Arabella," he whispered, "I will save you."

She shook her head yes, completely trusting this man and then cried softly when he pulled his mouth from hers. Her feeling of frustration at having lost his taste though were soon replaced with a different feeling, one of disbelief and utter amazement as Jack sank to his knees and began to find a home under the thin material of her skirt. His mouth slipped up her thighs, sampling first one, then licking at the other. She stared down at the material that kept him covered, but she felt every move he made. She closed her eyes and imagine him touching the places that she'd only caressed through the fabric of her gown. When his tongue lapped at her most intimate region, Arabella wished with all her might that she could jump.

Jack was amazed to find the sex of his harp was sweet and succulent. He wasn't sure what to expect, but every taste of her skin was new and exciting. Her flesh was smooth, her legs trim and well muscled. Her pussy, was everything a man could want. It was thick with a thin, golden juice. He sucked on the fleshy lips of her sex, swept his tongue across the hard strip of her clit and then pulled on these same parts with his teeth. He heard her squeals of pleasure. Over and over he lapped at her golden sheath of thick curls. His fingertips caressed her mound, occasionally dipping in to bring out more of her feminine juice. He didn't invade her pussy too deeply. He wanted her to be able to enjoy that with him and that was another reason he vowed to find the secret of the forest and save his Arabella.

"Jack," she hissed and grabbed his head through the fabric of her dress. He felt her push him and so he buried his face between her glistening folds. He milked her pussy with his suckling talents, pulling her clit, drawing his fingers in and out of her thickness and then gnawing ever-so-gently on her outer flesh. "Jack!" she sang as her sex tightened and her fluids exploded from her heavenly home.

Jack grinned lecherously as he supped on the thick fluids that coated his fingers, mouth and chin. He licked his lips as well as her sex in order to get every drop and savor it. Several minutes were spent paying homage to his lady before he eased his way out from under her skirt. He looked up at her once he rose and repaired her state of dress before capturing her dazed expression and kissing her deeply. The loud honking of a goose brought a growl from Jack and he left Arabella's lips to glare angrily at Biffon. "You really want him to ..."

"Jack! Hide!" Arabella said and pushed him away. Jack spun around and watched the door to the room open. He didn't need to see who was opening it. It was apparent by the thick, beefy hand that was gripping the handle and the large giant foot that was stepping over the threshold. Jack hurried to Arabella's side. She glared at him. "You will die! Hide! You can save me later!" she growled and pushed at him again.

Jack muttered a low curse, but darted away, his eyes searching for a place to hide. He found a pile of various lace and silk. He scurried under it and flattened himself as best he could. Pulling the material around him, in hopes it looked undisturbed, Jack watched from his hiding spot as the giant, Brutus, made his way to the shelf. He wanted to rush at him when one of the thick set of fingers reached down and plunked Arabella from her place on the mantle and carried her to the table at the center of the room. Jack felt his heart beat rapidly as the giant hand moved back to the shelf to loom menacingly over his hiding place.

Just as the giant reached down to tug on one of the silken wraps Biffon exploded into a beating of wings and rumbling honks. The giant bellowed, covered his ears and turned to face the annoying fowl. Jack closed his eyes and offered a pray to the gods as well as swore to feed Biffon the thickest and must lush grass he could find.