Widow Comforts Son's Shy Friend

Story Info
Widow finds out why her son's friend is so shy with women.
3.1k words
4.49
26.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky had been widowed five years ago at the age of 35. Her husband had left her well provided for and she had looked after herself. She had a good close relationship with her son Peter and enjoyed it when he had his university friends' stay at the family home. It was at one of these weekends that she asked Peter about Sam whom he had known for many years. Sam was a strongly build rugby player but very shy.

"Sam is a lovely boy but he is very shy. I have never seen him with a girlfriend is he okay?"

"Are you asking whether is gay? If so you are completely wrong. He is shy because he has had a number of really bad experiences with girls."

"What sort of trouble?"

"I am not sure that it is fair for me to say too much. Let me just say that he is rather unique physically and girls have embarrassed him very cruelly by spreading gossip and laughing at him."

"Oh that is cruel. He seems so lovely it is a pity that he has been so hurt."

Becky decided she would look for an opportunity to talk to Sam. Maybe a mother figure could bring him out of himself. The opportunity came on the Sunday morning as Peter went into town to play in a football match. Becky and Sam were left talking after breakfast in the lounge.

"Sam you are such a good looking guy but I have never seen you with a girlfriend. You are obviously shy, is it that that makes it difficult for you to feel comfortable around girls?"

"I suppose I am shy because girls have always laughed at me and I have no confidence with them. It has really left me quite desperate."

"Why do you think girls have laughed at you?"

"There were rumors about me that my second girlfriend spread that had some element of truth. I only got close to a couple of girls after that and they seemed to struggle with the same issue."

"You need to regain your confidence. You are so young and whatever the issue is you will find someone who is delighted with you how you are."

"It is easy for you to say that. You are a stunning lady who could have her choice of any man. I cannot even get personal with a female let alone intimate."

"I may be old enough to be your mother but I hate to see you in such turmoil. You need someone to give you some perspective and some confidence in yourself. You need to address whatever your perceived problem is and you need to do it now. I am happy to help in any way I can."

"You are so kind Mrs Barrett but I could not bother you with my problems. You are not only my best friends mother but you are..... you are gorgeous."

"You can cut out the Mrs Barrett my name is Becky. It is very sweet of you to say what you did. Let's go back to your problems. There is nothing that should prevent you from enjoying a healthy sex life with girls of your choosing."

"But I am not build like my friends and girls find it amusing and I find it embarrassing."

"Right you need to stop dancing around the maypole. I have seen it all and enjoyed most of it. This might be difficult but why not show me. I will not laugh, I will not judge but I might be able to put your mind at rest."

"Mrs B, sorry Becky I am not sure I can do that."

"If you trust me, which I am sure you do, what have you to lose. Let's go up stairs to my room. If you are worried you can keep all your clothes on and take mine off. I am not shy or scared. At the very least you can enjoy a female figure with no risk of teasing."

He did not reply but followed Becky as she led him to her room. When they got there she stood in front of him and encouraged him to remove her clothing. Once he had removed her summer dress she was suddenly down to a matching pair of nearly transparent bra and panties. She tried to act relaxed but in fact her heart was beating every bit as hard as his. She released her bra and her firm and not small breasts were free. He did not take in the significance of how huge, hard and erect her nipples were.

Taking charge Becky moved onto the bed and invited him to join her. When he did she moved his hands to her breasts and laid back. He was surprisingly good at arousing her breasts and particularly her nipples. Growing in confidence he even used his mouth and tongue to excite her. She made it clear that she was loving the attention.

"That is wonderful Sam my whole body is buzzing. I would love to repay the attention. Your training has given you the most beautiful body. Please let me enjoy it."

He didn't resist as she pulled his shirt over his head and found his nipples with her mouth. His breathing confirmed that he was as aroused as she was.

"Sam would you please do me a favour. My panties are so wet would you take them off and play with my pussy. Your body has got me more excited than I can remember. Just relax take your time and enjoy my body."

He could not believe this was happening. Becky had always been the most exciting female he had ever seen. He had rarely dared to think of her as she was now but this was a dream. Her body was better than any girl he had got close to. He put his nose right next to the front of her panties, drew a deep breath and almost reluctantly pulled them straight off her feet. He positioned himself so that she could not really reach much of his body as he stroked her wet pussy and aroused clit. She was moaning, sighing and breathing loudly enough for him to be quite clear that she was enjoying everything he was doing.

"That is so lovely Sam but I would love to enjoy your body too."

With this she moved so she could undo his trousers. She held his gaze as if looking for confirmation that he was ok. As he did not look away she carried on until she was able to take them off both feet. As she did so he moved onto his side so she could not see the front of his underwear. She decided that delaying the inevitable any longer would not help him and taking him by the hip turned him onto his back.

"Oh my God I was not expecting that."

"I am so sorry I should never have come up to your room, please forgive me I must go I did warn you."

"That is simply the most splendid, gorgeous cock I have ever seen. I thought the girls were laughing because you were small. I have seen my share and yours is not only the biggest but the most perfect I have had the pleasure of meeting."

"That is the problem it is so big every girl I have been with has been frightened or hurt by it. The last girl I was with just wanted to see it and laughed that I was such a freak, she said that no girl would ever let me fuck her. I think she is right. The only time I have got my prick into a girl it was only three inches in when she screamed and ran out."

"Right now you just stop there. It is no wonder you feel like you do. No one should ever experience what you have but trust me you will not only recover but you will enjoy the most wonderful loving and sexual experiences. Peter's father was extremely large and we had the best sex that I had ever had."

"Do you mean there are women out there who would actually welcome the size of my prick? I can't believe it. Please tell me there are, it would be so wonderful."

"There are women out there that would worship a prick like yours. There is a woman next to you who would love to experience the joy of such a beautiful cock."

"Would you really consider letting me fuck you?"

"No but I would love you to make love to me. Let's just slow down a bit. I have not really been introduced fully yet. If you have not enjoyed full penetration you are likely to be over-excitable. I promise you will get the chance to bury your prick deep in my pussy. I have not only lived with a big penis but I have had a baby. My pussy has only had two pricks in the last five years and both have left me decidedly unfulfilled. I cannot wait to experience what you can offer."

With this she removed his pants and examined his erection with loving care. Unlike her husband's, Sam's was rock hard and looking like it could burst at any time. Using both hands she gently played its whole length as well as cupping his large balls. He just laid back and lapped up the attention. Nothing had ever been so sexy as this was now. Her attempt to take his head into her mouth proved ill advised as her teeth were so stretched they were in danger of hurting him.

The control and dominance was turning her on as much as it was him. She knew that if he entered her now he would barely last long enough to use the whole of his huge length before he lost control. It was a risk that with such a huge cock he might not be able to achieve a full erection for a long time if she did allow him to cum. If he did cum it did mean that she could enjoy his young fit body for longer.

"No one has ever made me feel what I am feeling now. I am so excited I am afraid I might cum before having the chance to make love to you. What can I do to make you feel as good?"

"I am so excited being able to experience your body like this. You do not need to do anything right now. There will be plenty of time for you to explore my body as much as you want. Right now let your body enjoys itself. You probably need an orgasm before you can relax enough to enjoy my body to the full."

With that she stepped up her efforts with the intension of bringing him to orgasm. She used one hand to play with his bottom while the other nearly encompassed his whole girth at the base of the shaft. His head was now a shiny purple as she squeezed. He was lost as her tongue played around the base of his head. The first squirt hit the headboard above his head and the second hit his eye. She had forgotten what it was like to see a young man cum.

She also had forgotten their recovery time. He was just as eager to explore every part of her body, as he had to have his explored. She guided his every move loving the enthusiasm and compliance with her every wish. Over the next hour she showed him how to use his fingers, his mouth and his tongue to excite her in ways he had not even considered. Throughout this his prick was erect but it was becoming almost painfully so by the time she said.

"Sam it is time for you to put your gorgeous prick to the use it was always intended. To start with just relax and let me control things."

She smothered the whole of his prick with lubricant in such a loving way he was frightened that she was going to masturbate him again. With him on his back she knelt with the head of his prick just teasing her wet swollen pussy. She held his gaze as she prepared to do something that she knew would change his life. Becky was suddenly thrown back to the occasion she lost her virginity; the position was the same and the anticipation as raw and exciting.

She was actually as scared right now as she had been then. Yes her husband had been big but not this big. She did know that she could not show this in any way to Sam. As she lowered herself down the head stretched her painfully as it sought to penetrate. The pain was short lived as the head pushed into her a little further. The slight easing of the intense pressure on the head was a relief to him as was the look of joy that spread across her face.

"Oh God that is so special. We need to give my body time to get used to your size it is so exciting. Let me just work you fully in before you push too hard."

He was delighted that he was not only inside her but she seemed to be enjoying it. It got better as she worked him deeper and deeper into her well-lubricated pussy. She had a panic when he was most of the way in as she felt a barrier in her was preventing further progress. Showing nothing but positive responses to the smiling Sam she concentrated on keeping her thrusting so as to not pass the barrier.

"Becky can we just carry on doing this for ever? I only hope that this is half as good for you as it is for me. You feel so hot, so tight and so welcoming. No one could ever have felt happier."

"I have not felt this good for years. You are filling me and exciting me like never before. If you would like we can try some other positions but I would like to take your fully before we change."

With great worry as well as keen anticipation she straightened herself up before sinking all the way down on his prick. She tried desperately to suppress her scream and managed to turn it into an agonized gasp. Had his prick entered her cervix, was that possible, would she be damaged? All these thought disappeared as from nowhere an orgasm shook her to the core.

"Sam, Sam I am so sorry I am going to, I cannot stop myself, oh fuck, fuck, fuck that is so good."

The spasms were deep inside her and violent. These were much closer together than she had ever experienced and she tried desperately to match her thrusts with their timing. She had no idea why she apologized time and time to Sam throughout the almost frightening orgasm.

Sam quickly realized that she was actually not dying but in fact fucking herself senseless on his prick. He could not have fantasized about seeing Mrs Barrett like this let alone experienced it. She collapsed forward onto him, his prick still buried deep. He was a little uncertain but started to gently fuck her for the first time. She was muttering something that made no sense but did not seem to suggest she wanted him to stop.

He was buried as deep as possible and his thrusting was only a couple of inches. Due to the position and his girth her clit was trapped and agitated with every thrust. After a couple of minutes of total silence he realized that she was beginning to meet each of his short thrusts and her breathing was deepening.

"I think I have died and gone to heaven. Would you do something more for me? Without changing anything else just reach round and play with my bottom. Oh that is so special. I cannot believe it but I think I could have another orgasm if we carried on just like this."

"Could you really that would be fabulous."

"It would but I am so keen to experience you and let you experience me in another position. There are two that are obvious, missionary and from behind. Most males seem to prefer the later but why don't you choose which one?"

"While from behind would be a splendid view I would much prefer the sight of your face as I make love to you. Is that ok with you?"

Becky had never been keen on missionary position, as her clit seemed to miss out. She was however soon in position. Had he really grown in confidence this much? He was now in charge and they both loved it. When he was fully inside her she realized that her clit was getting plenty of stimulation without a finger near it.

"I have had my orgasm, this is time for you to enjoy yours. Please fuck me and fuck me well."

He knew he would not be able to hold off for very long but wanted to enjoy every second. He let his whole body relax on to hers with his head on her shoulders. In this position he was able to whisper in her ear. He told her how fabulous her body was, how he loved seeing her orgasm, how he had always fantasized about her. It gave her a warm glow to have her body not only appreciated but also fucked so lovingly.

"I am close to cumming Becky, can I cum inside you?"

"Of course you can. If you are able to please make it last just a few more wonderful moments."

Knowing he was close was like a trigger and she knew that her overloaded brain along with her over-stimulated pussy and clit would explode again. As his whispering became less and less coherent her body gave in as she wrapped her legs round his back and demanded he fill her full. Sam was seconds behind her and for the first time fucked her with urgency that she was worried might damage her. It in fact only enflamed her more and they were both only aware of their own bodies until their orgasms subsided.

When he returned Peter could not understand why he was greeted by the two of them looking tired, floppy and very relaxed. Over the next twelve months he saw it regularly and fully understood why they were so happy.