Widower Takes Lovers

Story Info
Widower gets more than he thought.
2.6k words
4.41
57.7k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers

I'm Mike, late 40's after being widowed a couple of years ago I am again fairly happy. I'm just under 6 ft tall, about 180 lbs. and reasonably fit and healthy. I work at a local supermarket and although I know most of the people there they are work friends not real friends which suits me fine. I live about a mile away in a 3 bedroom semi detached house and have several friends close by.

One of the people who lives in the next road is Jill, about the same age as me, recently separated and who used to work in the same store. Her soon to be ex husband use to work there as well and he left about 6 months ago to move to another part of the country with various rumours about affairs with various people in and out of the company. A lot of people kept their distance from Jill as they were unsure what to say but she had visited me when my wife died so I had decided to stay friendly towards her and over the past few weeks I have been invited for coffee and agreed to do small jobs around the house for her.

Jill is about 5'9" tall, reasonably slim with a figure I'd guess at 35c 24 35 and about 140 lbs, with long brown hair, long legs and a nice personality. One Wednesday I met her in the town centre and she asked me to dinner that Saturday night. I protested that it wasn't necessary but she insisted and I eventually agreed to be there for about 7pm.

I arrived with a bottle of white wine and I was stunned when she opened the door. Her long brown hair had been cut and it was now stylishly cut into a bob which really suited her face.

After a fews seconds i said ' Wow, that really suits you, you look even younger "

'How old do I look then and more to the point how old did I look?"

"You look early 30's now and before, well, you looked your age, but still very pretty" I added before she took the compliment the wrong way.

"Thank you, for that you can come in and have the dinner I've prepared."

I closed the door behind me and could smell the dinner cooking .

"Nothing special just soup, steak with sweet potato fries and creme brûlée to finish."

"Sounds lovely" I replied as I put the wine down. We had a drink from the bottle already open and I looked again at her. The hair did make her look a lot younger and her top and trousers showed her figure off, the trousers perhaps a bit tight round her bottom as she turned round but showing it was nice and tight.

We chatted for a while in the kitchen as she finished preparing the meal and then we went into the dining room and sat down at the table to enjoy the food.

I'd fetched a little blue tablet with me more in hope than expectation as she had been flirty with me recently and I wondered if it was too soon to make a move or would it ruin the friendship?

"Mike, I'd like to thank you for being a friend over the past weeks especially as you still have to work with that two timing soon to be ex husband of mine. I've really appreciated it. He left me for Penny, who you know, she's a few years younger than me , but I got the last laugh when he tried to come back after a couple of weeks. He told me he had seen the errors of his ways but Penny had already phoned me and told me she had thrown him out as she caught me chatting up someone else."

I nodded, "Well I don't work with him any more he got transferred away and Penny moved to the other store in the town to avoid the gossip."
"I met Penny, thought I'd probably punch her but she was quite nice and we even had a laugh, but didn't know he'd moved away. Good riddance.Its time to move on and the hair was the first thing to go, I only kept it long because he wanted it like that."

"It's much better and I'm sure you'll find another man, if thats what you want, without any problem at all." Perhaps it will be me I thought to myself.

By now we had finished the soup and the steak and Jill went to get the dessert. I felt in my pocket, took out the blue tablet and wondered if I should take it. I put it in my mouth and swallowed it. If nothing happened then Ok but at least I was prepared if my wishes came true. i wasn't doubting my ability to satisfy her once but it gave me the confidence that I could stay hard for a lot lot longer.

We ate the pudding and while I cleared the dishes and put them in the dishwasher Jill put the coffee on and excused herself and told me to go into the lounge and she'd bring the coffee in.

I sat down looking around the room and then Jill came in with the coffee but she had changed her clothes. She was now wearing a low cut white halter top open to her waist showing the sides of her firm breasts and a black mini skirt showing off her long tanned slender legs. I looked in shock as she walked into the room and leaned forward to put the coffee down deliberately showing me a superb view down her top of her bra less breasts and i could even see her hardening nipples. She stood up and smiled and she bent the other way to pick something off the floor. i don't know what it was but as she bent forward her skirt obviously rode up and a tiny lacy thong came into view. My cock was obviously getting hard and I was glad I had taken the pill.

She picked the coffee up and drank it looking at me in mock surprise.

"What 's the matter Mike, not seen a woman dressing a bit slutty before. i said it was time to get over Pete and tonight's the night I hope. Looking at that enormous hard on in your trousers I don't think I am going to be disappointed am I?"

"I hope not," I replied as I stood up facing her and looked into her eyes, "If you want me to make love to you I have no problem with that at all."

"Not sure about the 'making love' bit, i thought a bit of no strings, no commitment shagging was in order."
I was shocked at her phrase but moved closer to her and kissed her gently on the lips. She returned the kiss before pulling me closer and sliding her tongue in to my mouth. We stood exchanging tongues for a couple of minutes with my cock pressing against her. Jill slid one hand down and started to feel my manhood through my trousers. Our mouths parted.

"I need that in me Mike, I don't think we'll have too much time for foreplay tonight," as her hand started to undo my trousers and they fell to the floor and her hand moved swiftly inside my boxers. My hands had moved and cupped her breasts and squeezed them through her flimsy top and then pulled the top apart revealing her firm tits with small pert and hard nipples. I greedily lowered my face and started to kiss and lick and suck at her breasts and her hard nipples.

Jill moaned as I licked her and I moved a hand down, slipping under her short skirt and felt her wetness through her thong.

Jill let go and stepped back. She quickly kicked her shoes off then pulled her top off followed by her skirt. She just had on the tiny thong which was wet with her juices.. I followed and stripped completely with my cock very hard and bouncing slightly. At just over 6" not the biggest but reasonably thick and Jill smiled as her hand reached out and took hold of it.

"Haven't had cock since Pete left and your's much thicker."

Not sure she was telling the truth but it helped my confidence as she knelt on the floor and rubbed it with both hands. She took the tip into her mouth to wet it and I resisted the urge to push. She took my cock out and cupped the balls in one hand and licked the shaft while running her other hand along it. It felt good and I hadn't had a woman for almost 12 months and that affair didn't last long.

Jill stood up and walked over the sofa and dropped onto it over the side, leaving her legs wide apart over the arm. I knelt down and started to kiss and lick through her thong at her clit and pussy and she made the right noises as I carried on. I eased the thong to one side as I fingered her clit then my tongue spread her lips apart and slipped inside her warm wet pussy. She moaned with pleasure as I carried on then I slowly stood up while still kissing her then guided my cock towards her. I wasn't sure she was ready so I held my cock and rubbed it along her slit getting wet from her juices before returning to her opening. She didn't try to stop me so I edged my rock hard manhood between her lips and she took the first couple of inches.

"Christ Mike, that feels good slide it in, let me feel all of it."
I didn't need telling a second time so I grabbed her thong and eased it off her, sniffing it as I did so. Then I pushed into her and she took it easily. 6 thick inches of cock disappeared into her and my balls were hard against her. I almost totally withdrew and thrust back into her and she moaned each time I did it. I started to build up speed and quite quickly I was starting to sweat. She bucked a couple of times as she had small orgasms.

I then withdrew completely and she opened her eyes and looked at me wondering what was wrong.

"I want to take you doggy, so come round here and lean over the sofa."

Jill rolled off the sofa, moved round and leant back over the arm of the sofa, her legs splayed and her arms pushing against the sofa seat. I'd stepped back so now I got the most fantastic view of her pussy lips hanging slightly down, engorged and ready to be fucked. I moved up and with one hand on my cock to guide it in and the other on her hip I re-entered her. She gasped at the different angle but again she took it easily. She cried out and went tense as another bigger orgasm hit her but this time I just carried on thrusting deep into her. I was getting close to my first climax and holding her hips I got faster and faster. She hadn't told me to withdraw before I came and I love filling pussy with cum rather than wasting it on a part of the body, be it tits, face or the bum. I get better sensations as I come and they seem to enjoy it more as well.

I held her tight as she came with a much bigger orgasm as I spilled my seed and then as we both relaxed I started to thrust into her again. My cock was still rock hard thanks to the pill and I was going to enjoy it as much as I could.

"Wow Mike, thought you'd be a once a night man but if you want to do me again why don't we go upstairs and carry on in the bedroom." I agreed and withdrew and as Jill turned round she was very surprised to see my cock still rock hard.

I followed her upstairs admiring her firm bum wondering if / when she'd let me explore her other love hole.

We went into the bedroom and Jill pushed me onto the bed. She quickly straddled me and her pussy took my length. She squirmed to get the position and started to ride me relentlessly. Her breasts were swaying and her nipples hard as I reached up and teased them as I pushed hard against her pushes making both of us give little squeals of delight. For an instant Jill eased herself off me and turned round taking my cock again and then lent back against me so I was pushing against her clit and she started to finger herself. I could feel me building to a second climax and this time as I came she was fingering herself frantically and erupted. We lay there for a while then she climbed off me and turning was even more amazed that my cock hadn't shrunk. Admittedly it was a bit smaller but still hard enough for easy penetration.

Jill moved to one side and guided herself against me. She took my member and guided it back into her and whispered," Don't think I can take much more at the moment, lets just lie like this and relax."

I nodded even though I think I could have stayed hard for another round and we both dozed still entwined after our exertions and it was awhile later I woke to find that my cock had started to subside its erection and Jill was asleep.

Did I leave or did I stay? i decided to stay there was no reason for me to go home and Jill now lived alone.

The following morning I awoke with my usual hard on and got up, picking my clothes up and went for a shower. I soaped myself and was caressing my hard cock when I heard the bathroom door open and Jill walked in. She opened the shower door and stepped in looking pleasantly surprised at the sight.

"Christ Mike, hard again?"

She took the soap out of my hand and washed it throughly both of us enjoying it. She then carried on washing herself, her body, her breasts making sure the nipples got hard and then between her legs watching me as she did so. I took the soap and washed between her legs again, slipping first one finger into her then two. She moaned as I did but made no effort to stop me. I was fingering deep and then I knelt slightly and guided my cock into her. She gasped as I took her. She held onto the side of the shower as I thrust into her. We were both near and this time I didn't stop or change position I kept pushing and we both came again. This time I didn't have too much cum as she had drained me the night before but she came to a full blown orgasm once again.

I quickly cleaned myself and stepped out of the shower and dried and dressed myself and went downstairs to make coffee while Jill got dressed. She appeared wearing a very conservative top and jeans and we kissed lightly before making small talk and eating breakfast.

She eventually looked at me,'"Mike that was the best fuck I've had for years, hope it wasn't just a one nighter, I want it again and again. No strings no commitment but definitely again."

I nodded, kissed her gently on the lips and left until the next time and the next.

joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers