Widow's Exchange Club!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she suggested and disrobed. When I did, Karla's focus went right to my fully erect and engorged manhood. Being unable to look away from the sight of my throbbing erection Karla said, "Oh my Phil, this view of your engorged cock is so much better than when I last saw it as it rested on your abdomen. I had no idea that it could get so erect, thick and bulbous."

Reaching out, Karla wrapped her fingers around my fully aroused cock and said, "It's definitely been worth the wait. Let's forget about any enactment of my past desires and get right to the situation at hand, or should I say, with what's in my hand and where it's about to fit perfectly."

Karla reached under my scrotum with her opposing hand and gently fondled my balls, as she simultaneously stroked my erection. I reached out placing my hands on her shoulders and squeezed them lightly as I reacted in response to the pleasure, she was providing me.

As Karla continued her manual manipulation of my cock and man jewels, I lowered my hands from her shoulders and fondled her breasts. First without the benefit of removing her pajama top covering her breasts, but then I reached under so I could feel her magnificent orbs without the hindrance of the material. The moment I first touched her bare breasts caused my heart to skip a beat and my cock throb in Karla's hand.

Karla reacted by saying "It appears that someone really likes the feel of my breasts in his hands, why don't we see how we both react as you suckle them?"

Karla moaned in delight as my lips first engulfed the summit of her left breast and then she thrust her breast forward in reaction to my flicking my moist tongue over the tip of her erect nipple.

As I alternated my oral pleasuring of each of her breasts, I simultaneously reached down and lightly ran the middle finger of my right hand along and between the lips of her aroused camel toe. Her warmth and moistness confirmed to me, that she too was in a 'full speed ahead' mode.

We wasted no time from that point forward in transitioning to a full blown 'Siblings with Benefits' relationship. We continued our journey in earnest to mutually pleasure one another in multiple ways and various positions and did so without any negative concerns regarding the incestuous nature of our newly formed relationship.

The End - No, on second thought, this is just the beginning!

12