Wife 2.x.x Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were in a Transit van at the end of the street. They would be until the cops had rented a house in the street. I wandered up to the van from the bus stop and worked fast. A bicycle lock quietly locked the sliding door to the passenger door, the back doors also got a bicycle lock then the driver's door got wedged with a tire iron. I rolled under the van and cut the fuel filler pipe. Next two wires glued to a glass encased headlight. I weighted the glass with a few washers and super glue then dropped the bulb into the fuel tank. Then I connected the wires to a standby battery for the surveillance monitors. Last was to punch a hole into the fuel tank with a tire puncture repair auger. I rolled out from under the van, took my locks off and walked away.

I was strolling past the spot where I had intercepted Nadine earlier in the day when the fuel in the tank leaked out far enough for a part of the light bulb to be in liquid and part not. Uneven heating made the glass shatter and the incandescent element set the fuel vapor on fire. The fuel tank exploded flipping the van onto its side and setting fire to the gutter running into the storm water drainage system.

People rushed out of their houses at the noise and in a minute it was going up and down the street that the cops had a surveillance van that was now burning in the street; everybody in the van was alright but the cops were being laughed at as the fire brigade were coming to put the fire out.

I sprinted to Nadine's house hurdled two fences and rolled into the shadows in the back garden before she had her door open. Nadine came out joined by her parents and brother. She stared down the street with satisfaction, her family in shock. People were saying they heard me running along their roofs, some said they heard I ripped a dog's throat out in the next block. Some said they heard I jumped clear from the street to rooftops. They were all checking to see if Nadine was fine and she was laughing.

I slipped inside and took my bugs and cameras down before she got inside. She answered questions as a cop canvassed the street to know if anybody had seen something and then came inside switching the light off and keeping her door open. She was looking outwards when I growled beside her ear standing behind her.

She started and jumped back against me. Her breathing was fast as my hand wrapped around her abdomen and I nibbled her neck again. I put my hand into her panties and she whimpered a little then pulled her door closed.

"Am I your only mate?" She whispered in a trembling voice.

"No."

She sighed as my fingers felt her slit.

"I'll make it work." She whispered with a shrug and turned.

Quite happily she let my hand cup her between her legs and then I lifted her. The button on her skirt popped with the zipper giving up under the strain and her skirt fell. She made no move to stop it falling, more intent on what my hand pushing her clitoris into her pubic bone was doing to her level of arousal. She was completely secure in my ability to hold her and stripped her top and bra off as we went. I put her down on her bed while she undid my shirt quickly with nimble fingers. Somehow I got my trousers off. Then she stared at me in the dim light coming through her window. She adored what she saw. Her hands felt my chest and stomach before delving down and gasping. At the same time she gave me every chance to feel her small breasts and I found out those were hyper sensitive as she rocked to my fingers circling her rock hard nipples.

"Bite wolf, I will be your bitch!" She said baring her throat with her hands I her hair.

I saw her throat, a pulse beating near he collarbone. She was different to Deidre, Elizabeth, or Ruth in that moment as I kissed her throat and then grunted to pick her up further and nibble down her body. She cried out a little in ticklish delighted surprise and held my head to her stomach as I nibbled around the little hole and then put my tongue into her navel. her back arched and she pushed my head further down spreading her legs so wide that her knees were under her armpits.

She shivered in her joy as I nibbled and licked. Then sighed deeply as I rose up her body again with kisses and nibbles. With my dick at her vagina her head was level with my nipples and she latched onto one as I started entering her.

It had been a long time for her and I was big for her to accommodate so entry was slow with her sucking hard on my nipple to stay quiet. Her hands reached around for my ass cheeks and drew me deeper slowly, more pressure letting me know when her body was ready to accept more of me, less pressure to slow down. Once I was fully penetrated though she was not going to accept gentility. She was already close to orgasm and she was very satisfied with my hard thrusts.

I felt something I had never felt so strongly before in her orgasm. Her internal muscles clenched my member hard and it felt as if her body was pulling me in and milking my dick. There was no way I could hold my orgasm back to do anything other than thrust hard every time a little more semen was drawn from my body into hers. Every reflexive spasm to ejaculate and thrust had me pulling this small woman who was under me closer.

With her every delighted gasp as more semen injected into her uterus I heard a gasp of determination to not only be my bitch, but my alpha bitch. She had no desire for me to roll off her when we were done. She was deeply happy to be under her lover, protected from the world by his body. I went to sleep with her head beside mine, her hands gently scratching my back and her soft voice telling that she was there for me.