Wife at the Gentleman's Club

Story Info
Wife has adventure at gentleman's club.
3.4k words
4.47
84.9k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by oldnakeddad.

Like so many marriages, our sex life was lacking. The combination of fifteen years of marriage, kids, and stressful jobs took a huge toll on our physical relationship.

******

My wife, Heather, is a knockout! She's thirty-eight-years-old, stands five feet and four inches tall, weighs one hundred twenty pounds, has brunette hair, has blue eyes, and has incredible 36C breasts with the sexiest nipples you've ever seen. People frequently tell her she looks like Demi Moore and I love the fact she turns heads in every room she enters.

******

For many years, I've fantasized about watching her having sex with another man, but she's always shot the idea down, with no hesitation. In fact, she probably had no idea how strong my fantasy actually was.

For my birthday, we took a weekend trip out of town and, of course, I was looking forward to sharing some good sex while we were away. We spent the day exploring the city and, after having a few cocktails in various bars, I could tell she was loosening up and starting to relax. We had a nice dinner, went to another bar for a couple of drinks, and reminisced about old experiences.

****

I reminded her of the time we went to a topless bar with some of her friends from work—two guys—and she wore a sexy top, which showed some cleavage of her braless breasts, a skirt, and sexy heels. It was great that night because she'd allowed me to get her a couple of dances from a very sexy dancer. The dancer was aggressive, but Heather obviously enjoyed it and we ended up getting her another dance just before we left.

In the parking lot, I reached down to touch her pussy and discovered...she was soaked! It was so erotic. Part of me thought a portion of her arousal was from dancing in front of the guys from work and she'd agreed, plus she'd had a good time (we had incredible, dirty sex later that night).

****

I, jokingly, suggested.

"We should finish our drinks and visit a club for old times' sake."

"I agree!"

I couldn't believe it, but she was serious. I googled the options and we chose, what appeared to be, a classy club. I was so excited!

The club was nice and definitely upscale. We were seated in the general area of, but away from, the stage and ordered a couple of drinks, settled in, and watched several very sexy dancers perform. It was so hot watching Heather observing them.

We noticed a dancer, she was probably in her late twenties, who was sitting across the room with a couple of guys. She was naturally gorgeous—dark hair, dark eyes, olive complexion, sexy natural breasts, and a firm ass.

Heather commented.

"She's very sexy!"

I knew I'd have to get her a dance. As the next song started, Alexxis (the dancer's stage name) took the stage. As we watched her dance to a couple of songs, we noticed her movements were fluid and sexy. When she caught Heather watching her, her beautiful face transformed into a devilish smile and she gave Heather a sly little wink, which caused Heather to blush and smile.

After her set, Alexxis made her way to our table—she was even sexier in person—I ordered us drinks and we talked during a couple of songs. She was very well spoken and she told us she enjoyed it, very much, when couples came into the club.

During our conversation, a guy came and sat at a nearby table. I assumed he was a regular because Alexxis and he had greeted each other. He was about forty-five-years-old and most would say he was an attractive, athletic guy. From where he was seated, we were in his peripheral vision as he viewed the stage.

Heather was warming up to Alexxis, so it was time for a dance. Alexxis was very sexy, gentle, and feminine as she subtly and softly caressed Heather while she danced for her. It was very erotic and Heather, obviously, enjoyed herself.

I loved the look on Heather's face as Alexxis continued to touch her, rub against her, and kiss her neck—she was loving it! Alexxis continued to tease her with her mouth by getting close enough to Heather to kiss her and I could tell...Heather wanted to kiss her!

Finally, Alexxis did give my wife a very soft, sexy kiss and I saw their tongues playing and exploring each other as Alexxis gave one of Heather's nipples a little pinch. God, that was so hot! Before we knew it, several songs had played and, as Alexxis sat down with us for a break and a drink, I saw the guy get her attention.

"Please excuse me for a moment. I assure you, I'll be back."

She moved to him and they talked as if they knew each other pretty well while Heather and I discussed the dances—she was having a good time!

After a couple of minutes, Alexxis returned.

"My friend, Steve, would like to introduce himself and buy a round of drinks. I assure you, I know him and he's a good guy, but he wants you to know, it'll be fine if you decline."

I looked his way and waved him over. After he arrived, I introduced us.

"I'm Mark and this is my wife, Heather."

Steve was a local businessman who went to the club from time to time. He ordered us a round, we made small talk, and he said.

"I have a VIP membership, which gives me access to the private area upstairs. It was very sexy to watch Alexxis dance for Heather and it might be more fun if it was a little more...private?"

Alexxis smiled naughtily and said.

"It can be a lot of fun up there."

Before I had a chance to respond, Heather said.

"Sure, why not?"

I couldn't believe my luck.

We gathered our drinks and went upstairs. It was divided into smaller sections that looked down onto the stage and there were a couple of chairs located so you could see it. Further back, a couch was obscured due to the angles and the music was loud but not overwhelming.

Alexxis sat Heather on the center of the couch, Steve on Heather's right, and me on her left as she proceeded to dance for Heather. It was so sexy and much more risqué than downstairs—no more rules! She caressed Heather's breasts and kissed her while her own breasts were exposed and Heather was touching them.

Alexxis kissed down Heather's neck and chest, toward her nipples, and nibbled at a rock hard nipple through the thin material as Heather writhed and moaned with pleasure. Alexxis ran her hands up the front of Heather's top, curled her fingers underneath the material, and slowly lowered it as she kissed the skin being exposed.

OMG! My wife's breasts were about to be exposed to Steve! I waited for Heather to shut it down, but to my great pleasure, she didn't. Alexxis revealed my wife's breasts in all of their glory as she kissed, licked, and nibbled their nipples. I noticed Steve was enjoying the show, too.

Steve said.

"My god, Heather, your breasts are amazing!"

To which Alexxis responded.

"They sure are!"

"Thank you for the compliments."

Alexxis continued to lick, suck, and tease Heather's hard nipples until she eased back to admire them. With one breast in each hand, she caressed and lightly squeezed them.

Alexxis said.

"They feel amazing!"

As I watched her play with them, I said.

"They really do. I tell her that all of the time."

I reached over and felt one as Steve watched with envy—he was dying to feel them, too.

I asked.

"Heather, Steve would love to feel your breasts. Do you mind?"

She looked at me with raised eyebrows as if to ask, 'are you serious?'

I continued.

"I mean, it's only fair. Alexxis and I have already had the pleasure."

Heather replied.

"Umm...okay, if you're sure."

Alexxis let go of Heather's right breast and looked at Steve as he slowly moved his hand to my wife's stomach before lightly running it up toward her breast, which made Heather shudder with anticipation. When he reached her breast, he ran his hand over it, cupped it, squeezed it, and lightly ran his fingers over her hard nipple.

Her reaction told me she was loving it! Alexxis moved to Heather's left nipple, sucked, and licked it and, as soon as she withdrew, Steve felt and rubbed it as, with his free hand, he rubbed his bulge through his pants. That was so sexy!

I couldn't help but rub my rock hard cock, too, as I watched them. Alexxis went back to Heather's left nipple, stared at Steve, and teased him as she ran her tongue back and forth across it. He couldn't help himself as he leaned down to lick the same nipple. Their tongues played back and forth across it, Heather lightly moaned.

Heather moved her hand to my lap and rubbed my cock as they shared her nipple, Alexxis saw what she was doing, and moved up to kiss her. That gave Steve total access to both of my wife's breasts, so he made the best of it by moving back and forth between them as he licked and sucked them with complete abandon.

As he licked and sucked Heather's breasts, Steve said.

"Jesus, these are incredible!"

I saw Alexxis move Heather's hand to Steve's leg as they continued to make out and he was still licking and sucking her nipples. Slowly, Alexxis pushed Heather's hand toward Steve's cock until it, finally, made it to his huge, and obviously hard, bulge. At first, she just held her hand there.

Slowly, she started to let her fingers explore Steve's cock as she began to run her hand up and down his shaft, traced its outline with her fingers, gently squeezed it, and ran her other hand down to his balls...he was in heaven!

Alexxis reached over and joined Heather as, together, they rubbed his cock. Alexxis very slowly unzipped him, slid her hand into his pants, and pulled his huge—thick and probably ten inches long, compared to my seven inches and average thickness—cock out.

Alexxis stroked it a few times before she moved Heather's hand to his cock. That time, Heather didn't hesitate before she started to stroke and caress it. As she turned to look at its length and thickness, I moved to her and whispered into her ear.

"You're so fucking sexy right now!"

It excited me so much when my wife turned and we kissed, passionately and aggressively, as she stroked another man's cock—it was almost too much to bear.

As we kissed, Alexxis moved her mouth to Steve's cock and licked and sucked the head as Heather continued to stroke it. They were synchronized—Alexxis sucked on Heather's down stroke. It was unreal as Heather turned and watched Alexxis put on a show for her as they made eye contact.

She was sensually sucking and licking him as Heather caressed his slick cock and fed it to Alexxis. He was leaning back and enjoying the attention and, every so often, Heather would glance at him to see how much he was enjoying it. Alexxis had his cock so wet with her saliva and, again, she looked at Heather as she sucked and licked him.

Keeping eye contact, she moved off of his cock to Heather and gave her a sloppy-wet kiss as their tongues played. I knew Heather was tasting Steve's cock during the kiss and she was loving it. She greedily kissed Alexxis as she tried to taste more of him. Alexxis moved back to his cock and sucked him again to get his taste back into her mouth so she could go back to kissing Heather. God, it was so hot!

She went back and forth, a few times, and Heather kissed her more greedily each time. Alexxis had Steve move to his knees next to Heather, which raised his cock to the level of Heather's face, since she'd slid down a little, then positioned him about a foot away. Again, she stared at Heather as she seductively sucked his cock and Heather stared intently as she started licking her lips—she wanted to suck his cock and Alexxis knew it.

She kissed Heather again, guided Steve's cock to their kiss, and my wife immediately moved her own mouth onto his cock. Alexxis pulled back so Heather could have it all to herself as she stroked, licked and sucked him so well.

Steve said.

"Fuck, Heather, you're amazing!"

She looked up at him and smiled—she loved having his cock in her mouth. Heather moaned on his cock as Alexxis moved back down to Heather's breasts, pulled her skirt up, moved a hand down to her pussy, and lightly ran her fingers up and down her slit, but over her panties, which were completely soaked.

Alexxis smiled at me.

"Heather is sloppy, soaking wet!"

I smiled back as Alexxis moved up to me and whispered into my ear as she rubbed my cock and felt how hard I was.

"You like watching her suck his cock, don't you?"

"I love it!"

"Do you want him to fuck her?"

I nearly died. I'd fantasized about that moment for years!

"Oh, my god, yes!"

"I'll make her crave him."

She moved back to Heather's breasts and sucked on them some more as Heather steadily sucked Steve's cock and used both hands—one on the shaft and the other on his balls. Alexxis started moving down until she was kissing Heather's thighs before moving up toward her pussy. When she reached her pussy, she very lightly put her lips on her wet panties and the sensation caused Heather to pull off of his cock and loudly moan.

"Oh, my god!"

My wife turned back to Steve and engulfed his saliva covered shaft as Alexxis licked up and down Heather's pussy lips a few times. She lightly nibbled Heather's clit, ran her hand up her thigh, and hooked a finger under her panties to pull them to the side. She glanced up at me as she ran her tongue the full length of my wife's pussy, which caused Heather to buck toward her and moan on Steve's cock.

When Alexxis started to lightly lick her clit, I knew she'd cum quickly—given her level of arousal. I also knew Alexxis knew once my wife had a clitoral orgasm, she'd crave penetration. Heather started building very quickly, was bucking her hips, and had released Steve's cock, but was still gripping it as her face was pure concentration.

She moaned, loudly.

"God! Yes!"

The orgasm ripped through her with sharp waves of pleasure. As soon as it began subsiding, she went directly back to Steve's cock.

Alexxis continued to lick and tease her pussy, but purposely did not penetrate her. When Heather began to build, again, Alexxis looked up at Steve and said.

"Steve, I think she needs more than my tongue. Isn't that right, Heather?"

Heather pulled off of his cock, looked at me, I smiled, and nodded.

She nodded and said.

"Uh, huh!"

Alexxis asked.

"Uh, huh what, Heather? You have to say it."

Heather mumbled.

"I want Steve's."

Alexxis wouldn't let her off the hook.

"Heather, you want Steve's what?"

That time, Heather got it and answered very directly and much louder.

"I want Steve to fuck me with his big cock!"

I almost passed out because it was so fucking sexy. I had electricity running through my whole body. With that, Steve moved off of the couch and positioned himself between her legs as her ass was already scooted out to the edge of the couch from when Alexxis ate her out.

He told her.

"Heather, take off your panties."

She quickly took them off and spread her legs as wide as she could. She was so wet, her pussy was glistening with her juices and Alexxis' saliva, and her gaping pussy was on full display.

Steve moved forward and lightly teased her pussy by rubbing his slick with her juices cock head on it as she watched and moaned. She started moving her hips to help push it inside, but he continued to tease her by moving the head up and down her slit...she wanted it so bad!

Finally, he pressed it forward until about half of the head was inside of her opening.

"God, yes! Please, do it!"

He asked.

"Do what?"

"Fuck me! Please, fuck me!"

He stretched her pussy lips as he pushed forward.

She gasped.

"Uunnhh!"

As soon as his head cleared her lips, he paused. Slowly and gently, he pushed back and forth with small strokes as she looked down and watched his cock penetrate her.

"Yes, give it to me!"

He pressed his big cock a little deeper into her pussy, and stretched it more, with each stroke, and she loved it!

He gave her time to accommodate it as he continued slowly working it into her. She had her hands on his hips, pulling him into her until, finally, he was buried all of the way inside of her. He leaned down and, as they eagerly kissed for the first time, he pulled nearly all of the way out and pushed it all of the way back into her with a single thrust.

"Uunnhh! Fuck! Oh, my god, yes! Fuck me! God, yes, fuck my pussy!"

He responded by continuing to pump her a little harder with each stroke. He turned her so she was lying on her back and he was on top of her. She was losing her mind and I could tell she was already getting close and I heard how wet she was with each stroke. When she started convulsing with an orgasm, I knew her pussy was squeezing his cock as the orgasm peaked.

As she squeezed his cock, he shouted.

"Oh, shit!"

He fucked her harder. She was totally lost, clenching her teeth, and bucking her pussy up to meet him as he continued to pound her. As soon as she'd finished, another started to build. They were fucking like animals!

As Alexxis and I watched, we were mesmerized by the sheer eroticism of the sight. Once Heather had finished, she was ready for him to cum so she reached up and pinched his nipples as she kissed him. That triggered him to begin building, so he quickened his pace and force with each thrust. He was fucking her as hard as he could until he started moaning and convulsing with his own orgasm.

Her pussy squeezed and milked his cock as he pumped more and more cum into her with each stroke. She locked up into another orgasm very quickly as he emptied into her so he continued to fuck her until she subsided then slowed and became gentler as his cum started to ooze out of her.

My cock was rock hard...I had to fuck her, too! I stood, took my clothes off, she smiled at me, and he moved off of her. I stared at her pussy for a few moments, as I watched his cum ooze out, before I moved between her legs and guided my cock into her hot and slick hole...it felt amazing!

I moved up a little to fuck her harder, separating our faces by about eighteen inches. As I fucked her, Steve moved to the side of the couch, near her head, and positioned his half-hard cock, which was still wet with her juices and his cum, near her face.

Without hesitation, my wife turned to his cock and started to suck it—cleaning his cock with her lips, tongue and mouth—and occasionally glanced at me. I couldn't believe I was fucking my wife while she was sucking the cock that'd just fucked her senseless!

I fucked her soaked pussy as deeply and as hard as I could. She sensed I was close, turned away from his cock and back to me, reached up and pulled me down to her, and kissed me. I tasted his cock from her mouth, along with his cum and her juices. It was too much! I had the hardest orgasm of my life as I exploded inside of her.

After a few minutes, I pulled out. Steve and Alexxis were already getting dressed and gave their farewells as we got dressed.

We went back to the hotel room and fucked several more times as I encouraged her to narrate what it was like and how good it felt to suck, and be fucked by, another man's cock.

******

A very happy and new chapter has been opened for us and, hopefully, there'll be new tales to tell!