Wife Cums Clean Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife tells husband of past lovers and infidelity.
2.4k words
3.44
72.9k
58
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed my hands across her soft legs. Jessica had laid down on the couch next to me while we watched our usual nightly reality TV shows. Her long tanned legs were draped across my lap. I didn't particularly like these types of shows, but I did enjoy getting to feel her soft skin while I pretended to watch whatever show was on.

If I was lucky, I would work my way up her legs, inching closer and closer to the "prize". I knew I would eventually get my hand slapped away, but sometimes we would end up fooling around in the bedroom later. I'm sure her legs could feel my dick begin to twitch as I got closer and closer. I knew that, one day, I was going to make it all the way!

We had just finished watching Dr. Phil and the topic had been about cheating husbands and how wives could forgive their husbands and build an even stronger relationship. Alexis turned off the television and turned to me.

"Do you think what Dr. Phil said is true?" she asked. "You know...that people could get past infidelity and move forward to have even stronger relationships," she amended.

"I think it is possible and I could see how being completely honest and open was the cornerstone of any relationship and definitely a marriage. How can the relationship expect to grow if there isn't complete honesty?" I replied. She got very quiet for a while and I started to get nervous. Based on what we were talking about and how serious she looked, I wondered if she thought I had not been honest with her about something.

She hung her head and said, "I've got something I've been dealing with for years now. I didn't know if I should tell you or not, but I can't live like this anymore. My guilt is too much and I want our relationship to be completely open and honest... I had sex with someone." I couldn't believe what I was hearing!

"Who was it?" I asked.

"It was before we were married," she replied.

We had dated each other on and off since high school. She was the only girl I'd ever had sex with. She was the only girl that I'd ever had any real sexual contact with, and I thought she was the same way with me.

"Who was it?" I demanded.

"I can't believe I'm telling you this... It was Chris," she said.

Chris was my best friend since high school. We had roomed together in college. We were life long friends! I just just been over at his house the day before watching a football game.

"What?" I yelled.

I had nothing else to say. I was speechless. She started to cry because she knew how bad this hurt my heart. She had just reached into my chest and ripped it out. The betrayal was epic. My best friend had fucked my wife before we were married. I couldn't get my breath. I stood up and started pacing around the room, hands behind my head. The world had just been turned upside down.

"We weren't dating at the time. It just happened," she pleaded.

"When did this happen?" I asked.

"It was when you had graduated from college and I was still hanging out with Chris after you left. Remember how you had cut things off with me when you graduated? I remember it happened when you were on a work trip for your new job. I remember you calling me while you were traveling," she said.

"No! We were back together by the time I took the job! Remember, I was filling out my work benefits forms at your apartment when I started the job because we were back together!" I said.

She sighed and looked away. I knew she had just told me a lie and she knew it.

"How did it happen? I want to know details!" I yelled. She knew that she had to tell everything now that she had started the ball rolling. "Did he initiate it?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I was out with Jenna and we were drinking a lot. Jenna and I were talking about stuff and she mentioned Chris because he had been over at our apartment earlier that day. We started talking about him and she mentioned how she thought he was hot and that there was a sort of unspoken chemistry between us," she said.

"I told her we were just friends and that we just had known each other for a long time. Jenna started talking about guys she had been with and things she had done. All that talk got my mind going in the wrong direction. On the way back to the apartment, I somehow ended up walking over to Chris' apartment. I went in his room and we ended up going too far. I was drunk and I wasn't thinking straight!" she said.

"What happened?" I commanded.

She continued, "I walked into the living room and asked where Chris was. His roommates said he was back in his room asleep. I went to his room and let myself in. He was asleep and the lights were out. He woke up when I walked into the room and he asked me what was going on. I didn't say anything. I just took off my clothes and got into bed next to him under the sheets. He didn't say anything either, and it went on from there.

"I don't want to tell you anymore of this. It happened and I wish it never did! Why do you want to know all of this? It is only going to hurt you," she said.

"What happened when you got in bed with him? I want to know every detail," I said.

She continued, "Like I said, I was drunk so I don't remember every little detail. It was like eight years ago or something... When I got in bed, at first he didn't touch me. He just laid there and I laid next to him. After a few minutes, I felt his hand on my thigh and then he turned to face me. I turned away from him and he put his arm around me and pulled me close so that we were spooning. I really don't want to tell you all of this! It is so horrible to have to tell you this...".

I sat there looking at her and waiting for her to go on; imagining her soft warm body against his and how much Chris must have enjoyed finally putting his hands on her.

"He just rubbed his hands on my hips and ass and squeezed my boobs. That's all he did...at first," she said.

"How did he fuck you?" I yelled. She couldn't look at me anymore and continued talking while looking at her feet.

"He was behind me and he just pulled out his penis and pushed it between my legs. That was it!" she confessed.

"Did he put it inside you or did you put it inside you?" I asked.

"I did," she responded.

"Did he ever touch your pussy with his hands?" I asked.

"Yes. He touched it while we were doing it," she said.

"And where was his other hand while he was touching you down there?" I asked.

"His other hand was mostly touching my boobs," she said.

"Did you kiss?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered.

My mind was going crazy. It was like he got to live a dream that I would have loved to have lived. A beautiful girl that you've always had the hots for walks in your room, takes off her clothes, and jumps into bed with you. She then backs up her ass to your cock and gives you full access to her big natural tits and round ass.

After getting to play with her tits and ass, you just put your cock between her legs and she reaches down and slides it into her already primed pussy because she came into your room horny and looking to score. I was a combination of heart broken, jealous, and pissed.

"Did you have an orgasm?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Is his dick bigger than mine?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied sheepishly.

"How much bigger?" I commanded.

"I don't know, two or three inches? I can't remember. It doesn't matter," she said.

"Did he cum inside you?" I asked already knowing the answer. There was no time to get a condom based on the story.

"Yes," she confessed.

I pictured Chris' cock sliding in and out of her slit, bare-backing my wife while he squeezed her amazing rack until he got his full desire met.

"Did you spend the rest of the night with him?" I asked. "No. A few hours later I went back to my apartment. All his roommates were already asleep, so no one saw me leave," she said.

"How did you sleep with him? In what position?" I asked.

"We just slept in the same position we were in when we did it," she answered.

"Did he pull out of you after he came?" I asked.

"No. This is too much information! You'll never want to see me again. He left his penis in me until it went soft and slid out," she said.

I pictured myself in that position. A soft voluptuous hottie next to me, my cock still in her pussy full of my cum. I would grab her tits and go to sleep with my cock in her too. That would have been my fantasy, but my ex-best friend got to live it out with my girl who would become my wife. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I have to leave now. I cannot take anymore. I am going to leave now and think about this," I said as I walked out of the door.

I got in my car and started driving. I had no destination. I just wanted to be on the go. I knew I had a wedding vow to keep, but this was epic betrayal. She and my ex-best friend knew what they had done on my wedding day and still let our wedding go forward.

I know I would not have married her if I had know this ahead of that day. They had kept this secret for five years after we were married. I know that Chris' roommates probably know what happened. I knew all those guys too. I bet he told them to keep quite and that it was a one time thing.

I called Chris on the phone while I was driving. I wanted to cuss him out, tell him I never wanted to see him again, and compare his side of the story to my wife's. I didn't trust her at all now.

When Chris picked up the phone, the first thing he said was, "I'm sorry."

Clearly, Jessica had called him and told him that she had told me everything. After about five minutes of me cussing him out, telling him how betrayed I felt, and how much I wanted to kill him, I finally started asking him about that night.

"What happened that night? How could you do this to me? I was your best friend!" I yelled.

"She came into my room, took off all her clothes, and got in bed with me. I didn't have the will power to fight that," he said. "I couldn't stop myself."

That was his only defense. I didn't ask for the details. I didn't want him to hear about him fucking my wife with his bigger dick and cumming inside her. I told him I never wanted to see him, hear about him, or think of him again and to have a terrible life. I hung up and headed back to my apartment.

When I got back, Jessica was still sitting on the couch crying. I had been gone for over two hours. I knew that I wasn't going to leave her. I had made a vow to God. My agreement was not with her, it was with God. I knew other couples had gotten through this kind of stuff and that it made them better. That was what I knew in my head, but not what I felt in my heart.

I wanted to say things to her that I knew could never be taken back. I wanted to walk out the door and never come back, but I also didn't want Chris or anyone else to have her. Chris had taken her from me and I didn't want him to have the satisfaction of ending our marriage, even though I knew that wasn't really what he wanted.

In my mind, she was mine. I walked into the living room, grabbed her arm, and pulled her into the bedroom. I started kissing her hard and deep. I knew that my forcefulness was probably hurting her. I pulled her t-shirt up over her head and pulled her shorts down.

"Don't say anything," I commanded her.

She just stood there while I continued to take off her bra and panties. I just pushed her back onto the bed and watched as her absolutely beautiful body fell open before me. Seeing her big natural tits, curvy hips, and trimmed bush made me furious.

This was mine and someone had come in when I wasn't looking and taken it without me knowing it. I jumped on the bed between her legs and grabbed her behind her knees. I lifted up and out, spreading her legs and presenting her sweet pussy to me. I worked my hands down the back of her thighs, rolling her ass up off of the bed. I lowered my mouth between her legs and began the process of taking back my wife.

My tongue circled her pussy and then I licked between each fold and stuck my tongue in every spot I could find. I created a wet, sloppy mess as I sucked on her clit and her lips. I didn't care what she was feeling. This was about me doing what I wanted to her.

After I had ruined my face in her pussy, I pulled down my jeans and underwear and climbed between her legs. I slid my dick inside her and fucked her as hard as I could for as long as I could. When I finally came, I buried my dick as deep and hard as I could and shot every single sperm I could get out into her womb; grinding the base of my dick against her in an animalistic frenzy.

She didn't say a word or make a sound during the entire process. Once I was done, I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash off my dick and get ready for bed. I then crawled into bed and went to sleep.