Wife Cums Clean Ch. 05

Story Info
Jessica seeks counseling.
7.2k words
3.55
31.9k
22
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don_Donson
Don_Donson
163 Followers

This is a continuation of the true story of what happened to me soon after I was married. I'm trying to get some of this off my chest because I clearly cannot talk to friends or family about this. I really enjoy reading your comments even if they are negative. All opinions on the subject of the story or my writing style are welcome. Thank you for taking the time to follow along.

***

I picked up the phone and called Jessica at her sister's house in San Diego. I had more ammunition that I wanted from my talk with Chris.

"Hello, baby," she said when she answered the phone.

"Don't hello baby me! I just talked to Chris and he told me about all the stuff you did behind my back!" I yelled.

"Like what?" she asked.

"Like the time you made out with Josh at that Halloween party, and the time you kept flashing your tits at Chris in the pool when we went swimming at night," I said.

"I thought he might tell you about that. I didn't think those were important enough to tell you about. I wanted to tell you about the sex and get that out in the open but I didn't think those things were worthy of our emotions," she confessed.

"I told you I wanted to know everything! I think everyone knows about you going shit behind my back. I seem to be the last to know. Do you know they call you glitter girl?" I asked.

"Glitter girl! Why?" she asked.

"Supposedly, you had glitter all over your tits and Josh had glitter on his face the next day after you made out with him," I explained.

"Ohhh," she said sheepishly.

"Ohhh? So did that really happen?" I asked.

"Yes, but we didn't have sex. All that happened was that Josh took off my shirt and bra and...," she trailed off.

"And what?" I demanded.

"Well, we didn't even really kiss. He just played with my boobs," she said.

"What does that mean? Did it tit fuck you?" I asked.

"No! He just grabbed them and put his mouth on them," she said.

I was imagining her hanging those juicy tits in his face and letting him suck on them, squeeze them, and paw at them.

"He really didn't pay much attention to me. He just wanted my tits," she continued. "I guess he was a boob man like you. I felt kind of used afterward. We definitely weren't dating at the time. Seriously!"

"You know how I feel about your boobs! How could you just give something so awesome away?" I asked.

"I don't know, it just happened. We got caught up in the fun of the party and he was looking at my cleavage all night. I guess I knew he wanted them and I wanted to feel needed, so we hooked up," she said very frankly.

"Well, I didn't think you would do something like that with one of my old roommates! It seems like no one has any morals anymore," I said. "I'm not even going to call Josh about this. I don't ever want to talk to him again in my entire life. He's dead to me. What about you flashing your tits at Chris while we were swimming?"

"We had all been drinking and I was having fun with Chris. I knew I was going inside after swimming and going to fuck you. I know I shouldn't have done it. It was driving Chris crazy and it made me feel wanted to know that he wanted to see my boobs," she said.

"I once again cannot believe that all this was going on and that you were and are capable of this," I said.

"I was capable of this, but not anymore. I was so insecure about myself and us that I made bad decisions in order to get attention and affirmation that I was wanted," she said. "You were always hot and cold with me throughout college. I never knew if you really, no shit, wanted me."

"That is a terrible excuse for the things you did," I replied.

"I know, but that is how immature girls handle insecurity," she said.

"Well, the lies keep piling up and I don't know how this will end for us," I said.

"Just keep and open mind until I get back home. I'll only be out here for a few more days and then we can figure all of this out. I've got some ideas of how we can mend this," she pleaded.

"You are killing me! I'm barely making it through the days," I complained.

"I'll show you that I'm sincere and how much I love you when I get home. You have to believe me," she said.

"We'll see. I got to go," I said.

"Bye", she said and we hung up.

========================================

There were still a few more days left until Jessica came home from visiting her sister in San Diego. I wanted to have a clear path forward in my mind before she walked through our door and my mind went cloudy again. I knew in my heart that I could not trust her and I knew in my mind that I had been cheated on and lied to. I also knew in my soul that I have promised my life to her in front of God and my friends and family. The vows did have the "for better or worse" part in them. I figured we were dealing with the worse part right now. It was sooner than I expected because we had only been married for about two years.

She was still the girl of my dreams. I couldn't imagine finding a girl as amazing as she was, and I still knew deep down in my heart that she was truly sorry for what she had done. Was it immaturity or insecurity that drove her to Chris and the hook ups with those other guys? Maybe she didn't want to move forward with our relationship without knowing what it was like to be with another man. Maybe she wanted to try things out before she committed to me. Maybe I was a stick in the mud and she just wanted some fun. I could sort of understand that position. I am a serious and logical person. I certainly didn't want to get married right out of college. I wanted us to be our own people before we got attached for life.

When the time came that she returned from vacation, I knew that I would once again be overcome by her beauty and the knowledge that deep down she was a good person. Forgiveness is something that I had to figure out. I just didn't know how I would ever get there now that I didn't trust her. I know that sounds crazy to think she is a good person and to not trust her. I was confused and I wanted to hold on to something that I could reconcile in my mind, but also not leave myself open to be hurt and taken advantage of again.

Each day, I replayed in my mind the encounters I now knew about. I remembered the girls in college that would hook up with random guys at parties. It was all good and fun for them. Some of my friends were on the receiving end of these random hookups. I just didn't know that one of the random girls would be my girlfriend and future wife. I didn't know she had it in her to be that promiscuous.

Jessica had told me a story about one of her girl friends hooking up with a guy at a party. Her friend was super hot and I remember several times replaying the story in my mind as I beat off. Jessica's friend was in great shape. She was a runner. She had long straight blonde hair that came down to the middle of her back. She was a little bit skinny for me, but she was still hot. She had fairly large tits for such a slim frame. Anyway, she talked like she was a prude, but she changed when she had a few drinks. I guess she found guys with similar ideals because I heard that she hooked up with a guy that wouldn't take her panties off.

Jessica told me that her friend had gotten in bed with this guy and she had stripped down to her panties and he was completely naked. I guess Jessica thought it was hot because she told me the story in more detail than she usually would. She said that her friend was wearing a black thong and the guy pulled her ankles up over his shoulders and ground his cock against her pussy, on top of her panties until he came. According to Jessica, his cum got all over her friends panties and she didn't have anything else to change into, so she just put back on her skirt and left with the cum all over her crotch.

I thought that was so damn hot. I could image Jessica's friend's athletic legs up in the air, spread in a V, and I could imagine the thick, white ropes of cum covering the thin, black panties pulled tight over her pussy. I hope the guy got as hard as I did thinking about her walking back downstairs into the party with her crotch wet with his seed.

Now that I knew that Jessica had more than one encounter with a random hook up, I had to wonder if she had a similar experience, or if she was actually the girl with the some guys semen soaking into her panties? Maybe that story was a sideways confession that she told to see how I would react.

Before these revelations, I only knew of three times when any other guy had seen her in any state of undress. The first was when her younger brother had hid under her bed and watched her get dressed after coming out of the shower. She noticed him only after she went to get her shoes out from under the bed. Believe it or not, we were dating way back then. I know her brother saw the tight young body of an eighteen year old with large, natural tits and a fairly hairy bush. She didn't trim her snatch back then like she does now.

The second time was when we were on spring break. We were on the beach in Panama City. We had been drinking all day long and I was pretty gone. I was passed out on my towel in the sun and Jessica had gone into the surf with some people we met from LSU to play catch with a Nerf football. I heard this story later from Jessica.

She told me that they were playing catch and she hadn't noticed that her right boob had slipped out of her bikini top. She didn't know how long it was out, but she was also feeling the effects of the all day drinking fest so it could have been quite a while. She was pretty sure that everyone she was throwing the ball with had seen her breast hanging out while she played catch with them. She only noticed it when one of the girls on the beach came out into the surf and whispered to her that, "Your tit is hanging out and you are giving all the boys on the beach boners." She was so embarrassed that we didn't hang out with those guys the rest of the week. I bet those guys got some good wanks off that memory. It's like something from a college T&A flick where the girl is on the beach playing volley ball and her boobs fall out and she just lets them bounce around. I have to admit that I beat off to that image, too. I didn't know the guys from LSU, would never see them again, and she didn't do it on purpose, so it really didn't bother me. How could I be upset. It was a very, hot accident.

The last time someone saw Jessica partially dressed happened at my college apartment. We had a ton of friends in town for a football game that weekend. Jessica was sleeping over at my apartment the entire weekend. She was in my room changing, and one of our guests walked in on her changing her bra. From what Jessica told me, it was very awkward because he just stood there like a dear in the headlights while she quickly hooked her bra. It was one of those bras that opened in the front so she was able to quickly cover up, but I'm sure he got a full view of her magnificent tits. I couldn't help myself and I wanked off to that image more than once. I'm sure he still does till today, too. It was an accident, so I really couldn't be upset. She didn't plan it. His bag was in my room and she had forgotten to lock the door. Usually, no one came into my room except me.

---------------

The night before she was to return home, she called in the evening.

"I told my sister everything about what is going on," she said.

"What? Why would you do that? It is humiliating," I replied.

"Sara could tell I was dealing with something, and she just kept asking me every day what was wrong. She wouldn't leave me alone, so I had to tell her," she said.

"Did you tell her everything, everything?" I asked.

"Yes, Sara cried when I told her. She said that she knew your heart was broken," she relayed to me.

"Did you tell her the details of what you did with Chris? That is private," I said.

"Sara kept asking what happened and I told her most of it," she said.

"Did you tell her that Chris' cock is two inches longer than mine?" I asked.

"Ummm...yes. She asked exactly that question. Are you insecure about your dick?" she probed?

"No," I said.

Of course I was. She told me that the other guy had a cock that was two inches longer than my dick! I had asked, so I did it to myself. That one piece of information was really fucking with my head. Who would have thought that penis size was such a big deal in this situation, but I had been fixating on it ever since she told me about it."

"You shouldn't be," she continued. "Your dick has always been enough to satisfy me."

What did that mean? Enough to satisfy her? I didn't want to read into that statement, but how else could I take it?

"What do you mean, enough?" I asked.

"Don't get defensive! I'm saying that your dick gets the job done!" she said.

I would never admit this to her, but I knew that my dick wasn't huge. It was average size. Was she not happy with average size? I know that females don't really care about the physical as much as the emotional and the romance, so I wasn't really worried about my size until she made that comment. If I kept myself shaved down there, my dick was quite presentable. I even thought of it as beautiful, and she had told me that on a few occasions.

"Well, you are not very convincing!" I said.

"What do you want me to say? I'm being honest. Chris' cock is larger than your dick, but it doesn't matter to me. I don't care about that," she pleaded. "You wanted to know. You shouldn't have asked."

"You shouldn't have fucked him and then told your sister all about it," I said.

"Sara told me some things to me, too. I guess we were in the sister sharing moment." she said. "Remember when she went to Denmark last year? She hooked up with an old friend from college that was working over there. She gave me so many details that I didn't want to know. I felt I had to tell her something in return."

"I don't think that level of sharing applies to these kinds of stories, especially when it involves my penis size compared to some other guys!" I said.

"I told her that your penis was four and a half inches long, and that Chris's was six or seven inches long," she said.

"What! My dick is more than four and a half inches long!.

"Oh, I...yeah. You are 5 and a half, right?" she asked.

"Are you asking me, or telling me? You should know," I snorted. "How do you know Chris is six or seven inches long? That is rather specific."

"Umm, I sort of measured him with my hand and then compared it on a ruler later," she said. "All girls do that to their partners."

"Fuck! Are you fucking kidding me?" I yelled.

"No, all girls do that when they put their hands on a guy. I'm not the only one," she argued.

"Sara told me that the guy she hooked up with in Denmark was over 9 inches long. Her hand measurement wasn't enough to cover his length," Jessica argued.

"Well, well, well, it looks like you and Sara are comparing notches on your bed post. Did you tell her that my dick was enough?" I asked.

"It wasn't anything like that. She was telling me about her experience. We didn't talk about our situation until a completely different conversation," she said.

"What did she tell you about big cock Sven?" I asked.

"His name was Michael, not Sven. He is from the USA, remember? She said that they went out to dinner, when back to his apartment and had sex," she recalled.

"No, no, no, I'm sure she told you more than that! Girls remember everything...I know from experience," I said.

"I do remember one detail Sara told me. She said that it was hot in the room. Once they had taken off all their clothes, he pushed her up against the wall and she felt a bead of sweat run down her back and tickle the crack of her ass while he fingered her. She said that was the most erotic moment of her life up until then," she revealed.

"Did she you tell you about the sex?" I pushed.

"Yeah, she said that he was so big that she only wanted to ride on top of him so she could control how much she let inside her. She said that she rode him and they soaked the bed with sweat. Eventually, she got all the way down on him after trying all night. I think she is lying, but she said that he came in her four times that night," Jessica said.

"Damn! I bet you were jealous hearing about your sister's all night fuck fest in Europe with her nine plus inch cock rocket!" I fumed back at her.

"No, I don't think like that. I'm happy for her, but I would never compare her life to mine. I want her to be happy and I want us to be happy." she said.

"Ok, I've heard enough. I've got to go. I'll see you tomorrow," I said.

"Ok, Bye. I can't wait to see you and start our new life together," she said in a strained voice.

"Bye," I said before I hung up.

I immediately jumped off the bed and ran into the kitchen to get the ruler. I was going to prove to Jessica that I was over five inches long when I was hard. I started rubbing my dick between my thumb and my pointer finger to coax it into a strokable state. It wasn't responding. I turned my mind to the image of Sara, naked against a wall, with a bead of sweat running down her back. Instantly, my dick started to react. I'd never seen Sara naked, but I could imagine her smooth skin, long legs, and small pert breasts heaving while this guy, Michael, fingered her. God, I wish I could be him.

My dick had grown to the size where I could get my hand around it and I started pumping. I imagined Sara straddling the monster cock and easing her nubile pussy ever so slowly down on the huge member. I'm sure his heart was racing as he watched how tentative she was and how she knew that she had never had anything that big before. Sara probably told him that she was scared to go to fast, and he just sat back patiently while she negotiated what her pussy could take and what was too far.

I knew that Sara had sex before, but I'm sure she felt like she was a virgin again. Michael was taking her big cock cherry. That cherry was reserved for select men in the world. I can't imagine the feeling of every pussy feeling tight and knowing you are giving this woman a new experience that she will remember forever and tell all her friends about in the future.

In my imagination, Sara's wet pussy slid down on the cock one inch, just enough to take in the mushroom head of her lover's cock. She would slide up and then push back down, taking in a bit more. Michael would be in for a show as he watched her attempt to swallow him with her pussy. I stroked my dick harder as I thought about how it must feel to be Mike and how awesome his life must be.

Once Sara got half way down on Mike's cock, she would probably tell him that she couldn't take anymore. He would, of course, encourage her on.

"You can take it all. I know you can," he would say.

"No, it's too much! I'm not physically able to do it. I'm not built that way!" she would push back.

"You can. You have an amazing body and I know that you're made to enjoy this night with me. Relax and let me in," he would coax. "Your pussy feels so good. I want you to take me all the way in. I want your clit to rub against me. We've got all night. There is no hurry. Take your time. I love watching your beautiful body."

"Ok" she would say and continue her efforts to impale herself on Mike's huge cock.

Mike's precum mixed with her juices would make things a bit more slippery and Sara would bob up and down, taking in more and more of Mike. Eventually, Sara's pussy would bottom out on Mike's ball sack.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I got it all inside of me!" Sara would yell in triumph.

"I knew you could. Your pussy is amazing. It feels so good around my cock. Why don't you take it slow and I'll let you get comfortable," Mike would say, all the while enjoying the view and feeling of Sara's tight pussy sliding up and down on his cock.

Don_Donson
Don_Donson
163 Followers
12