Wife Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I contacted the men and they were up for it. The only problem was Mr. Ugly, who said at first he was busy but might make it if we made it worth his while. The nerve, I thought. Seeing my wife naked should be enough let alone feeling her up as he did. Instead of telling him to stuff it, I found myself asking what he meant. He wanted to make out with my wife. I told him as we have a no touching rule that this would be a non-starter. He laughed and simply said I think we are beyond that and I know your wife would enjoy it.

How bold! Here he was practically admitted to me that he had gone beyond the no touch rule with a laugh. He was assuming too much, acting like he was the one in control, that he could dictate terms. What did I do? Chagrined, I asked how long he envisioned this make out session to go on, I was negotiating with him! He said 10 minutes should be enough. I countered and eventually we settled on his making out with my wife for 2 minutes after everyone had left. When I hung up I felt stupid. Despite it appearing that I had won the negotiation, I had not. He now had my agreement to allow him to make out with my wife. Regardless of the amount of time, I had given in to him. It was also clear that he had enjoyed my discomfort and the fact that I was having to make concessions to entice him to see my wife nude again.

12