Wife Fulfills Fantasy for Me

Story Info
My girl sucks another man while I watch.
5.1k words
4.34
72.3k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have openly talked about sharing each other sexually. There have been any nights of telling each other how we want to fuck other people and see other people fucking us. Most of our best sex sessions were, shockingly, after a few drinks. Our minds would ease and it allowed us to express al of the ideas we may not bring up normally. I remember the first time I told her I wanted to see her fuck another man and was terrified of her reaction. She countered by telling me she wants to see me fuck our friend Linda while she eats her pussy. As we have been together over the years our fantasy life has grown and grown but we never had any experiences.

After our last fuck session, my girl and I had simmered for a bit. We didn't have sex for a few days but there was plenty of flirting and feeling each other up when we got the chance. We both had a three-day weekend coming up so I knew we would be all over each other soon and we would release after a good wait.

I had made plans to take her out of town for a quick getaway but those fell through. We were both disappointed but since there was nothing we could do we decided to go out and get drinks instead. We hit one of our regular joints and started tossing back some beers. As the evening went on we talked about all sorts of things and of course we started talking about sex. No surprise really. We talked about other people in the bar and who was good looking and who we would fuck. We judged the people we saw and debated who would be a better lay, who had a big dick or if those tits were real.

We were getting ourselves worked up a bit and I asked my girl just what type of girl she found attractive. I had never bothered to ask her before. When we have talked about her fucking another woman it was always a friend of course or some faceless woman. She looked surprised and I quickly asked her what was wrong.

She said "I thought you were going to ask me about men. Since we left off with me sucking some cock for you."

She totally took me by surprise with that comment. I wasn't hurt but her frankness took caught me off guard. She is usually more playful and not as straightforward. I told her "Well what kind of man turns you on then?"

She laughed and said "I don't know. I just like men."

I told her "Well that should make it easy to find some cock for you to suck tonight." We both laughed a little but when we stopped laughing there was a silence. She finally put her hand on my knee and I put my forehead against her forehead. I told her I loved her. I then asked if she is still cool with what I want from her. She nodded her head. I asked her how she was feeling and she answered me "Good. Buzzed for sure. "

She then looked me in the eyes and said "Babe are you serious about this stuff? I know we have talked about threesomes before but this watching me and not participating is something new. It was something that I had never thought of. I figured you would be involved."

"Yeah I don't now really. The idea of just watching you is such a turn on. I love watching you suck my dick and it makes me excited thinking of you doing that with someone else and just watching. I would be involved of course. I'll probably jerk off watching. It just seems so sexy and gives me a bit of butterflies thinking about it. "

She nodded her head while she listened then said "Ok baby, I just wanted to know. I mean we talk about all sorts of things during the moment so I wanted to see what you thought outside of sex. "

I asked her what she thought about it. Was it something she wanted to do or would that be too weird. Would you feel too slutty? She said she would try it and if she wasn't in to it she would stop or grab me and bring me in to the action. I said that was cool and hopefully we can make that happen.

We left the bar and went to our usual late night hang. We ran in to a group of friends there like we always do. It dulled the sexual vibe of our evening but it was fun hang. As everyone cleared out my girl and I were some of the only patrons left. Our bar friend Aaron was hanging out and we all started chatting. Aaron was a guy we knew only by hanging at the bar. He was kind of an awkward younger guy but he was cool enough to talk with as we got drunk. He was smaller in stature than me and just average looks. I don't mean this as an insult. He wasn't a god and over the top handsome. He was a regular dude.

As we all drank up in our corner of the bar we all started getting tipsy as we kept talking. This was the norm for us and I didn't think anything was different. When Aaron went to the John my girl, all glassy eyed, said "What about him?"

"Huh?" I replied.

"What about Aaron? I would suck his cock."

I was stunned. After near ten years together my girl had never suggested anything like this with a real person. Let alone a person we sort of know and who happens to be hanging out with us at the time. My silence made her nervous and she said "I was kidding. Its ok. I was just kidding around."

I quickly grabbed her leg under the table and told her "No its ok. You just caught me by surprise. I mean yeah that would be great."

"You sure? She quizzed me.

It may have been a combo of alcohol, lust and selfishness but I was in to the idea. I asked her how we even do this and neither of us had an answer. We just sat in silence as we both thought about what we were doing and what we tried to do. We laughed and Aaron came back to the table. We talked and had a few more drinks and before we knew it we were getting kicked out for closing time.

I said to my girl we should go and grab some food. I got out my phone and went to call an Uber. I looked up when she didn't answer and saw she was off talking to Aaron. I walked over to them and as they talked she had her hand on his chest. I asked her if she heard me and they both answered no. I asked her again if she wants to get food and I was calling an Uber. Aaron said he wasn't hungry but that we lived close enough he would just take us home.

I thanked him for the offer but before I could turn down his offer my girl still with her hand on his chest said "Thanks, that would be great."

I didn't put up a fight and gave up on food. I figured we would be home soon enough anyway. He hopped in his SUV and my girl jumped in the front seat. I slid in the back and Aaron went to turn his car on. He dropped his keys and my girl immediately dove down to reach them. He slid back in his seat surprised at my girl's actions. He wasn't the only one. I wasn't sure what she was doing. She fumbled around a bit and eventually raised her hand up with the keys but kept her head down. She slowly raised her head up and grazed Aaron on the way up.

I could see his eyes light up and then he looked in the mirror back at me. I shrugged and shook my head. My girl popped back up in her seat and turned around looking at me. She widened her eyes at me and said "I'm going to try it. Ok?" I sat there in astonishment. I should have picked up on the hand on his chest but she was clearly working this out.

Aaron asked "What you two talking about?"

Before I could even say a word my girl put her hand on his leg and said to him "This is weird ok? I want to suck your dick. He wants to watch me suck your dick. He is cool with it. "She didn't say it seductively. She said it almost robotically.

Aaron was silent and I sat in the back seat wondering what just happened. I heard my girl tell another man she wanted to suck his dick as well as tell the guy I was fine with her doing that. I had thought of this for so long but I had never imagined the full scenario. I never thought of how it would sound in real situation with a real man. I was frozen. Aaron was frozen as well. Like I said he was an awkward guy and I don't think something like this had happened before.

My girl took the silence as an opportunity. She leaned over to him and nuzzled his neck. She kissed the side of his neck and I saw her rub her hand up the inside of his leg. Aaron shut his eyes and leaned back. She kept rubbing up and down his leg as he remained silent. I looked on and had an uneasy feeling. My girl was taking the lead on my fantasy. I didn't expect this at all. I thought I would have to reassure her along the way but she was doing everything. Aaron appeared to put up a fight when he pulled his head away and looked at my girl. He looked back at me and in a slightly panicked voice asked "You cool?"

I found enough strength to tell him "Yeah man. You ok with this?"

He nodded and I heard him say "This is weird man."

My girl, upon hearing that asked him if he was ok. She offered to stop and reassured him everything was cool and that she wanted this as much as I did. He still seemed uneasy but he weakly said "Yeah I am ok."

It wasn't exactly the scenario I had built in my head for so long but it was finally happening. My girl nuzzled back up to him and placed her lips on his. They started kissing as I looked on. I wasn't turned on nor was I jealous. I was just so surprised my mind wasn't processing this fast enough. I saw her tongue enter his mouth and she sucked on his lip. He was seemingly getting in to the action though as he reached over and felt her chest up. As they kissed she whimpered as he touched her breasts over her shirt and bra. We had never discussed kissing or groping of any sort but I didn't want to stop them. The more she got in to kissing him the more he was clenching and squeezing her.

A light then passed over the car and we all came to our wits. We all laughed nervously and I said "yeah we should probably get out of plain sight. Aaron said he would just drive us back to our place but my girl interrupted him.

"No I want to suck your cock right now. Go find a dark corner."

I don't know what came over me but I said "Why don't you two come back here and I'll drive this over so we aren't so obvious?"

My girl said that was a great idea and we jumped out. Aaron still seemed to be a bit in shock. I leaned back in the back seat, patted him on the shoulder and said "Man its cool. She wants this as much as I do. If you aren't comfortable we can just take our own ride home.

He weakly said "No, no its good." He slid out of the seat and I jumped in. He hopped in the backseat and my girl jumped on him. She didn't even wait for him to close the door. He fumbled to close it and I pulled out of the parking lot while they made out. The rush of lust sobered me up enough to get us back to a parking lot with other cars but thankfully in the back of the lot with just enough light. It would be a good 30 minutes I hoped before anyone came for their cars at the train station since the bars were closing.

My girl was rubbing his crotch over his shorts as he went back to molest her tits. He stuck his hand down the front of her shirt and she reached for his belt and struggled with the buckle. Aaron helped her and as he did she took off her shirt revealing her undershirt and bra. I wasn't ready for that as, again, we had never discussed how this would go down. He reached under her shirt this time and pulled her bra over one of her tits. He squeezed her nipple as she unzipped his shorts. She slid her hand up his leg and it disappeared under his shorts. He kicked his head back on the seat in pleasure. She smiled sexily and looked at me and said "He's really hard."

My cock was in a state of confusion. I was turned on but I wasn't hard at all. Seeing all of this play out in front of me was sexy but I clearly wasn't mentally prepared for this. My girl rubbed him under his shorts as Aaron continued groping her. She smiled wickedly at me and turned back to him. He was pulling her nipple hard and she threw her head back in pleasure and then looked him in the eye. She told him to take off his shorts. He complied but he left his underwear on. My girl rubbed his dick over his underwear and smiled. She ran her fingertips up and down his leg brushing his package.

She went back in and kissed him roughly and bit his lip. She was rubbing his dick that was now straining against his underwear. She reached down and put her hand under the waistband and freed his cock. There was my girl with another man's hard cock in her hand while she was roughly made out with him. I sat in the driver's seat of the SUV watching this all unfold. She stroked his cock now and he was moaning. I wasn't uncomfortable but I certainly didn't know what to do. I watched as her hand moved faster and faster over is shaft. My head was cloudy as I watched her jerk Aaron off. Then I heard her say to him "Take these off."

It was a phrase I had heard her say countless times. This time though she was telling another man to free himself. I was lost. I had never imagined hearing my girl telling someone else to prepare themselves. In all our fantasy talk she was just sucking someone's dick. Here, in the reality of it, she was giving him commands. Commands she had told me in the past. A command that meant she wanted his free access to his cock.

Aaron didn't need to be told twice. She continued jerking his cock as he made a small jump move and slid his underwear down to his ankles. He was now totally naked from the waist down. My girl cupped his balls with her free hand as she slowly twisted her other hand around his cock. I knew the moment was near as she adjusted herself a bit and kissed his legs. She started at his knees and kissed and licked her way up his thighs. She had his dick in her hand as she inched her way closer. She licked her way up and when she ran out of leg all that was left was his cock. She rested her head on his far leg and with his cock in her hand she looked at me and asked "Are you ok?"

I could barely muster the word "Yes" but I managed to say it breathlessly. She smiled and asked me if she should stop. I shook my head no and told her "Everything is good baby. "Before I could continue any further she kissed the side of his dick. It was a small kiss but her lips had touched another man's cock.

"Was that ok?" She flirted. I smiled at this and I felt a bit calmer. My head was a little clearer now and I felt that familiar rush of blood to my dick. This was a strange experience but her flirting had calmed me down enough and I was finally getting hard. She continued kissing his dick with each kiss lingering a little bit longer. She kissed her way down his dick and I saw her tongue come free of her mouth as she licked his balls. This was it; this was going to happen now. As she licked and then sucked his sack she was making eye contact with me. I could see the lust in her eyes as she was flirted with me.

She licked her way from his balls up to the head of his cock. I could see that familiar precum wetness. He was digging this as much as she was and my comfort level grew. She stopped just under his helmet and looked up at him. 'You ok?" she asked him.

He answered empathically "Yes, I am great. You?" She nodded her head and then looked at me. She kissed just under his helmet and then licked a complete circle. I could see she was clearly enjoying herself. She jerked his cock again and then gave it a kiss. She licked up and down but never touched his head. She swirled once more and stopped again. She slapped his cock on her tongue while she looked right at me. His cock was her plaything it appeared. After the final slap on her tongue she smiled and caressed his balls and dick. Then I heard words I had imagined for years; "Baby I am going to suck his dick."

My cock swelled. She had brought me out of my haze and apparent uneasiness. I touched myself and I was incredibly hard. My girl just told me she was going to suck someone else's dick and I was harder than I can remember. "Baby, you are ok with this right? If not just tell me."

It was the moment I was hoping would always come. I looked in to her eyes and with as much confidence as I could muster I told her; "Go for it baby. Suck his cock for me." She smiled lustfully and finally touched the head of his dick with her tongue. She cleaned the precum away and then swallowed his head. My girl had just placed the tip of his cock in her mouth. She played around for a bit as she barely sucked him all the way on to her mouth.

Aaron tossed his head back on the headrest. He was completely gone. My girl was in total control and he was a willing recipient of her blowjob. She grabbed his balls and continued sucking just the head of his cock. Aaron wasn't a huge guy. He wasn't hung like a porn guy. He appeared to be about the same size as me. I knew what she was doing and it was working. He banged his head off the headrest begging her to suck him all the way in to her mouth. She opened her eyes and looked at me. As she sucked his head she smiled at me and slid the rest of his cock in to her mouth. She rocked her head up and down as she was working his cock over with her now hungry mouth. Aaron let out a small cry of pleasure as she deep throated him over and over.

She came up for air with a gasp and her eyes were glassy. She smiled and asked how he liked that. Aaron told her he loved it. My girl looked at me and asked how she liked the show. I told her I too loved it and she looked so sexy.

"What do I look sexy doing?" she asked me. Holding his dick in her hand.

I smiled and complied with her request. I said to her "You look sexy sucking on Aarons cock."

She grinned and went back to sucking his cock. She had slowed her rhythm though and was slowly sucked his shaft. Whenever she got to the top of his cock she would run her tongue over his head and then slowly lower her head back down. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. She was deepthroating his cock and worshiping it as she took a break and admired Aarons cock.

She slapped his cock on her tongue a few times more than swallowed it down in one motion. Aaron clenched the door handle and jerked his hips forcing his cock in her mouth. He sighed "I'm going to cum soon." I heard my girl whimper and she pulled him out of her mouth.

She looked at me wickedly and said "Then cum in my mouth. Is that ok baby?' She went back to sucking him as I eagerly said to Aaron. "Yeah man fill up her mouth." My girl slobbered all over his cock and bobbed up and down with abandoned lust. Aaron placed his hand on her head as she sucked him deep and fast. He started moaning and told her he was close. He said he was about to cum. My girl whimpered and went all the way down his shaft. Every inch of his cock disappeared in her mouth. She snuck her tongue out and was licked his balls while deep throating him. She has done the same thing while sucking my cock but this was so sexy. I realized I was rubbing my cock over my shorts while watching and this made me unzip them.

I pulled my dick out and started jerking while she did her best to make him cum in her mouth. She opened her eyes while she sucked him and they widened when she saw me jerking off. Her expression showed me how surprised she was at my arousal. She never stopped sucking Aarons cock though but now she was making eye contact with me. I mouthed to her "Good girl" as her eyes glistened.

We then both heard Aaron say "I'm cumming." When she heard that my girl increased her pace. She was letting loose and rolling his balls in her hand. Aarons body stiffened, his hips shook a bit when I heard the first groan. Aaron let out a "yes" and he started emptying his balls in my girls' mouth. She slowed her pace a bit and I could see her eyes squint with each blast. By the third or fourth nut she slowed to a crawl and just let him keep cumming. Aaron pumped his hips and gently face fucked my girl and she let him. It wasn't violent but he was clearly getting off even if she couldn't handle all his cum. He finally stopped bucking and my girl raised her head out of his lap. She smiled and then said "Wow, that was a lot."

12