Wife Gets Wild on a Business Trip Ch. 06

Story Info
Bachelor party gang bang.
1.8k words
4.41
12.7k
19
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 03/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another night of my husband's fumbling attempt to please me, I was really feeling the needy heat, to get taken like a slut, and have my married holes get the pounding they deserved.

I got a text, oh nice, it was from Kent, the one who had taken my holes that night in the hotel, and brought my cock hungry desires to the surface.

"Eileen,

Been thinking about you, and wondering if you'd like to be the entertainment at a bachelor party. You will get a good cash payment, and many hard horny guys, eager to nail your married holes, sound good Baby? Let me know.

Kent"

I immediately replied, "god, yes, the sooner the better!"

*****

Two nights later, Kent gave me the directions, and I drove over. Hubby, of course, believed that I was working late, and as a consolation prize, I sucked his dick just before I left. He lasted a minute, shoved his dick in as far as possible, and grunted like a pig as he squirted a few meager drops that I discretely spit out into a towel. His spunk always tasted rancid, and I never swallowed his yucky offering.

Kent met me just outside the house, and guided me in through the back door, so I could not be seen before the party was underway.

"Eileen, glad you could make it, the husband-to-be is gonna flip when he sees you! Wait in the study, then when I call out, come down the hallway to the living room, and do what you want baby."

I had brought along what I thought was suitable attire, and I was soon dressed up, and ready to roar. I could hear the guests arriving, and lots of laughter, and then, very clearly, I heard Kent call out, "Oh yeah, here's your bachelor present Joe!"

Suitable bump and grind music started playing and I stepped into the hallway and sashayed down towards the living room. I was wearing a bandit-style mask, a tiny black panty, and a black demi-cup bra. A hush fell over the guys as I made my entrance.

I saw the groom, seated in the middle of the floor, his eyes locked on me. I walked right up to him and started to bump and grind in his face, his cock soared up very quickly. I slowly stripped, sat on his lap, and rubbed against the stiffness, feeling the hard, eager press. I quickly stripped his pants and shorts, his cock was a thick 9 inches, and my pussy wanted that now.

I heard his friends egging him on, and I whispered to him, urging him to enjoy his last go of freedom. In very short order, I was poised above him, then nudging against his cock I drove my hips down hard, and his loud grunt of pleasure sounded as his cock was swallowed into my warm, wet pink hole. I was smiling at him as my naked body rode his pole, lifting myself up and down, the tight grip was milking at him, eager for every drop. His friends were cheering him on, and I felt the swelling urgency as my hot, steamy fuck-hole slid up and down his swollen cock.

I leaned in, whispering in his ear, "Gonna cum all over your cock, let it go, Joe, fill up my cunt, give me your hot load."

He grunted as I rammed myself down hard, my inner muscles were fluttering around his cock, and I crested, oh fuck, it felt so good, my cries of orgasm took him over, and he erupted, shooting thick ribbons of sperm deep inside me. I smiled and kissed him as he filled me with his hot deposit.

That primed me up, and the orgy started up. In the bedroom, clothes flew off and I took to my knees, in the classic subservient cocksucker position. I was a horny, married wifey who was gonna get the gang bang I'd been lusting for. Hard, eager cocks lined up, and I sucked in the first one, a fat 8 inches, and slurped and slobbered all over it.

Watching me take on the groom had really primed up the guests, it took very little time before he grunted, "Fuck yeah, swallow it all baby, FUCK!" His cock started to pulse, and I felt thick hot ribbons of spunk filling my married mouth, Oh yeah, my married mouth was gonna get well creamed.

As soon as his last spurt was deposited, another hard dick was read for me. I was thrilled at the notion of being a hot-mouthed slutty housewife who wanted all their loads.

Two left to go, the groom stepped up, and the man behind him, his soon-to-be father-in-law no less, urged him on. As my lips rode wetly over the groom's prick, behind him, the bride's father clapped him on the back and said, "Do it, son, let the hot little mouth swallow a big load. Once you've been married as long as I have, you need to find a hot mouth to suck you, and a hot cunt to fuck, when the wifey stops putting out! How's she suck?"

The husband-to-be grunted, "Fuck, oh fuck, she's a hot blowjob queen!"

''Yeah, do it, fill her up, I'm next!"

I could feel his prick swell up, I swallowed him full, his 9 inches were now being stroked by my throat, sucked hard, and a blast of cum was fired down my throat. I pulled back, letting my tongue tease at him, and his throbbing cock obliged, three spurts hit the roof of my mouth, and his cock spewed rich streams all over my tongue. I gulped down the cum, pulling back, the bride's father stepping forth, his cock hard and ready, letting out a grunt as I swallowed his 8 inches.

*****

After the bride's father has got his blowjob, I urged the guys on.

"Come on guys, I'm a married slut housewife who can't get what I need, I want all my holes used!"

On my hands and knees, I mounted up on a 9-inch bone, I was pulled down against the guy fucking my cunt so my ass was cocked up. I felt a drizzle of oil being slathered on my ass. With my ass up-thrust, the ass fucker was moving up behind me, pulling my cheeks apart as he pressed the head of his cock to the tight rosebud of my ass.

I gave out a pleasure-filled shriek as my asshole was pried apart by a rock-hard, insistent dick. He buried it, oh fuck, that felt so good, and my lust was fired up as the two cocks began to slowly fuck both my cunt and asshole. My upper body was lifted up, and a third guy has his cock aimed at my mouth. I eagerly swallowed what he gave me, I was letting out muffled moans around my mouthful of cock as I was made airtight. Triple fucked, and I took to it eagerly.

It didn't take long, I was in full heat, the obvious pleasure, enjoying this rodeo, the slap of flesh against flesh filling the room. My mouth fucker grunted, "Oh yeah, swallow my cum you slut, swallow it all!", then loud grunts as he painted the inside of her mouth, pulling out to shoot two ropes of cum all over my face.

I could feel the two cocks rubbing against each other as they sandwiched me between them. Fuck, fuck it felt so amazing, I was in a haze of lust, squealing, moaning, grunting, rutting like a sex-starved slut. I felt the rush of climax.

''Fuck, oh holy fuck. gonna cum so fucking hard...GLAWWWWWWWWWWW!"

My scream of orgasm filled the room, the two cocks fucking her felt the pulsing grip. Keeping my body sandwiched tightly between them, they both jammed their throbbing cocks in as deep as possible, my cunt and ass now stuffed to the max, and the guy boning my ass exploded, his dick gushing over and over, almost at the same time, my cunt fucker let loose, pouring his load into my clasping twat.

My screams of pleasure filled the air, mixing with my fuckers grunts and growls as they filled me, gushes of hot, wet sperm being pumped into my asshole and my pussy. I was cumming, cumming like crazy, the tightness of my holes milking at the two stiff cock, sucking both loads out eagerly, until I got every drop.

I was fucked, over and over, taken in tandem by rock-hard dicks fired up by my lust for cocks. Mmmmm, the feel of hot loads filling my ass and cunt made for a great lube, and the guys who did my lower holes got the smooth pleasure-filled ride of their lives.

Never having enjoyed the pleasure of being made airtight, I took to it like a duck takes to water. The feel of big hard cocks rubbing against each other as I was shafted, while I suck cock like a slutty bitch, just had me in the grip of total carnal ecstasy.

When I was sucking cocks, I started to taste my cunt juices on the cocks that had reamed my cunt beforehand. That just made me hotter, I became a wild suck and fuck machine, a sex-crazed living fuck doll that gave all the cocks a hot wet ride in every hole.

The guys delighted in the fact that I really was cumming over and over, I wasn't some street-walking whore who just had a good fake routine. The groom got in on the action, fucking my ass, oh yeah, he was making the most of his last night of freedom. The groom got one more hot fuck before the night was over. Everyone gathered around, cheering and egging him on.

"Yeah, let her have it!"

"Fuck the slut, look how much she loves it!"

"Last time Joe, make it count!"

''Tight little slut, give it to her!"

They were all watching as I was on my hands and knees, and the groom was plowing my cunt from behind. His 9 inches rammed me over and over, I was thinking what a horny hubby-to-be he was. He'd taken me 4 times, I hope he has enough left over for the wedding night. I snickered, and then I felt a quickly building orgasm rush at me. My eyes rolled back in my head, and my fuck-hole clamped down on his plunging dick.

''Fuck, oh fuck, take my load, FUCK!" and his cock fired another volley of cum, my muscles quivering in orgasm around him as he emptied his balls into my well-used cunt.

When I left, it was 3:00 in the morning, I was virtually walking bowlegged. My cunt was glowing red with usage, and my ass was a well-worn bunghole. I had taken every one of them in every hole, the sperm of 20 very horny guys had been fired into my mouth, my cunt, and my ass. I'd made 2,000 dollars, just for doing what my body had been designed for, to get fucked. This was not going to be the last time and an idea started to form. I had to think it over, and when I got home, I dove into a long sleep.