Wife has a Dick Ch. 04

Story Info
My wife brings home a creampie delight.
1.8k words
4.39
48.9k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife texted me that she had a surprise for me that night. I arrived home from work to find my wife cooking dinner. I snuck up and grabbed her from behind. My hard on found the crease of her ass. She pushed back against me.

"So" I said. "What's the surprise?"

"Now it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now." she replied.

She turned around to face me. She licked her lips and kissed me. I felt her hard on rub against mine.

"You remember what the Dr. said about not letting my cock get backed up. Why don't you give me a little help and I might tell you about the surprise."

I did not need to be told twice. Since my wife's procedure I hungered to have my wife's cock in my mouth. I don't know what it was, maybe I always wanted to suck a cock, and maybe I knew how good it felt, who knows. I just enjoyed it. I dropped to my knees and tugged at my wife's belt liberating her enormous cock. It was a beautiful site, thick with a vein running down the middle of it. I wrapped my right hand around the base and guided it to my lips. Wrapping my lips around it I slide my tongue on the underside and inserted it into my mouth. I was getting to be an expert at taking it all in my throat. My wife let out a moan.

"That's right show how much you love the new me." she said.

I put the head on my lips and pumped with my hand. She put her hands on my head and pushed all the way in then withdrew all the way out. I looked her in the eyes while she continued to fuck my face with slow long thrusts. This went on for quite some time. I felt her cock hardening and then she withdrew and began stroking it while laying it on my tongue. Then it happened. Squirt after squirt of her cum was being shot into my mouth. I tried swallowing it all but I couldn't. The remainder ran down my cheek. She rubbed her cock in the cum and fed it to me. She continued to stroke her cock and more cum shot out on my cheek.

"Now go clean yourself up we are having company." she said.

"Are we?" I said.

"Yes, that's the surprise."

I jumped in the shower. I could only help but wonder what the surprise was. I stroked my cock which was rock hard. I soaped it up good and stroked up and down. I was about to cum when it occurred to me that there was still plenty play to be had. I got out of the shower and toweled off. My dick was still rock hard. I walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom and was startled to see a gorgeous brunette. She had curly hair and blue eyes.

"Hello" she smiled at me.

"Hi" I smiled back.

My wife walked in, "I see you have met Pam. She will be spending the evening with us."

My wife moved toward Pam putting her arms around her and giving her a big kiss. I could see the outline of my wife's cock pushing against her sweats. Pam reached down and rubbed her cock and winked at me.

"I hope you don't mind. Now be a good boy and wait downstairs while we change." my wife commanded.

I did as I was told. I could hear them giggle at one another. What was going on? I could only imagine. Ten minutes went by then 15, then 20.

"We are almost finished." my wife called down.

I heard the click clop of heels on the wooden floors of the hall. I watched at the steps with anticipation. I saw on pair of red stilettos then another. Pam came down the stairs first. She was wearing a black garter belt with thigh highs. Her legs were long and muscular. She was wearing a demi bra that held her small but perky breasts at attention. Her nipples stuck out. They were hard. My wife followed her in a similar outfit. Six inch pumps, black thigh highs, garter belt but with one obvious difference. She wore black panties that barely contained the eight inch monster she possessed between her legs. Her breasts were much larger than Pam's and were held tightly by the bra she wore.

"Honey, I fucked Pam the other day and she loved it. She was thinking about having the procedure done but she wanted to see how we have sex."

She walked towards me and took my cock in her hand and stroked it.

"Let's show her how much fun we have."

She kissed me on the lips. We kissed long and hard. She was always a good kisser. I felt her erection pressing against her panties.

She looked me in the eyes, "Show her how much you love me."

I got down on my knees and pulled her panties down freeing her monster cock. I put a hand around the base and sucked up and down on the shaft. I then put my lips on the mushroom shaped head and swallowed. I continued to suck up and down on her cock. It tasted great. I pulled it out of my mouth and put my tongue on the shaft. Pam came over and asked if she could take a turn. She placed her hand on my wife's cock and licked it slowly. I watched as she put her lips on the tip and pumped. She really knew how to give head. Then the both of us began sucking on my wife's cock simultaneously. It was as if we were French kissing each other with the cock head between us. This went on for a little while till my wife pulled her cock away. She knelt down and said it was my turn. The women began taking turns sucking on my cock. It felt amazing. My wife sucked the left side while Pam sucked the right. I felt a finger find my butt hole and then in it went. I couldn't care i was having such a good time. My wife continued to suck while Pam worked her fingers into my ass. Maybe it was my wife pumping my cock or Pam's fingers working my ass, I began to cum what felt like buckets of cum. My wife attempted to swallow all of it but it leaked out the side of her mouth. It didn't matter because Pam quickly gave my wife a kiss and licked the cum off her face.

"Babe, can you give Pam's pussy a little attention and get her nice and wet for me to fuck her?"

I was in the zone. Pam laid down on the floor. I got on all fours and stared at the delicious piece of pussy in front of my face. She was shaved. I began by tonguing her clit. It had been a long time since I had sucked on a pussy but I quickly remembered how. As I got into it I felt my wife get behind me. She took the handy bottle of lube we always have available and applied it to my anus. Pam placed both hands on my head and pulled me into her soaking wet pussy. It was delicious, hot and sweet.

Pam commanded," Eat my pussy you slut."

Then from behind I felt the head from my wife's cock stretch my hole. It hurt a little but then it turned to pleasure as I felt her enter me. She began pushing very slowly, the way I liked. I felt so full. When she reached as far as she could go I had to stop for a second to take a breath. Pam grabbed my head and pulled me into her pussy. My wife picked up the pace and began thrusting harder. This went on for several minutes.

"See Pam, he loves it. Just like your husband will."

"Who cares about him, I need some of that cock now." Pam begged.

My wife gave me one last thrust and pulled out of my ass.

"Clean me so I can give this bitch a good fucking." I got up and got a wash cloth to clean her up. I then gave her cock a quick suck to get her rock hard.

My wife laid down and Pam straddled her. I took her massive tool in my hand and guided it into Pam's soaking wet pussy. I could see the head stretch her hole and then disappear into her love canal.

Pam let out a loud groan "Fuck, that is big!"

She rode her monster to orgasm after orgasm. I sat and watched as Pam enjoyed the giant cock in her pussy. Then my wife let out a groan. Pam stopped and pushed all the way down and kissed my wife. My wife shot stream after stream of cum into her friend. The two of them were lost in the moment. I could see wads of cum running out of Pam down my wife's shaft. It was so hot. I saw my wife motion for me to come over. With both hands she spread Pam's ass cheeks and I knew exactly what to do. I took lube and put it on my cock and put my cock by Pam's hole.

Pam protested, "NO don't!"

It was too late. I easily slide into her tight hole. My wife still hard pulled her down onto her cock. Pam having just orgasmed was in a state of high arousal and loved the feeling. It wasn't long before we were in a good rhythm. Pam had orgasm after orgasm. Until finally I couldn't take anymore and I pushed all the way in and came in her ass. My wife pushed one more time and came for the second time in Pam's pussy.

The three of us just laid there. Pam was dripping cum from her pussy and ass. My wife looked at Pam and said," Oh my look at the mess we made. Honey would you clean Pam up."

I crawled between her legs and began sucking up all the cum that was leaking from her pussy. It was delicious. I stuck my tongue in and out. Each time I tasted the tanginess of my wife's cum mixed with her pussy juice. Then Pam told me to lay on my back as she straddled my face. The cum continued to leak from her pussy and ass as it drained into my mouth. Her and my wife kissed deeply as she straddled my face. My wife fed me her cock to suck on as well.

After a while Pam moved and I got up.

"Honey, will you be a good boy and sleep in the other bedroom. I want to fuck Pam some more, just her and I. You can dome clean up later. "

She gave me a kiss good night and so did Pam. I fell asleep that night listening to Pam begging my wife to give her all the cock she can.

to be continued.