Wife Has a Surprise for Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pegged3
pegged3
119 Followers

"Wait! Just get use to it! You get to fill my mouth with your cock, now I get to fill your mouth with my cock..." she says.

I try to process what is happening. She takes my hesitation as obedience.

"Good! I'm so glad you are letting this happen! I can't believe my husband has my dildo... No, MY COCK, in his mouth! Oh my god, this is so fucking hot!" she yells.

Hearing her so turned on gives me pause. I love getting her so worked up and told her previously I would do anything to push her buttons. I think to myself, fuck it. I'm already this far, I'm gonna just go with this. She pushes more of the dildo in my mouth. She lets my head go and caresses my face.

"Now suck my cock... I want a little taste of this kind of power baby." She moans.

I try to remember how she looks while I look down at her with her lips around my cock and I start to do the same. I run my hands up her legs to feel her pussy, moving her dildo in and out of my mouth like she would do. Once I get to her pussy, I feel some straps and buckles. Holy shit... My beautiful sexy wife is wearing a strap on! The end game of this night comes to me very quickly.

"Ya baby, you like my new toy?" She asks through moans.

I have no choice but to nod yes, with her cock still deep in my mouth.

"I bet you know where this is headed now, don't you?" She says, smile back in her voice.

Again, I nod with my mouthful.

"Now, you are going to suck my cock until I cum, and then I'm going to take that pretty little ass with it" she adds with a nasty tone.

My cock is now back to raging status. I can't believe what is happening right now. Trying to wrap my head around it doesn't help. I'm on the ground in a hotel room, sucking a dildo attached to my wife, and she just told me she is going to fuck me with it. Unbelievable. I feel her hand reach towards the base of the dildo and she turns on a vibrator lodged in the strap on.

"Oh baby, be a good husband and make me cum. We are gonna have to see how much of my cock you can take. I need you to push this vibrator against my clit. Now open wide baby!" she moans.

She grabs my head and starts to slowly fuck my face. Each thrust going deeper, until I can feel nose touch the strap on. The dildo is completely filling my mouth now and I start to gag.

"Come on baby, now you know how it feels. How do you like it when I say 'you can go deeper'... Take my cock baby" moaning as she says it.

And just like that, she grabs my head and starts to fuck deeper. I try to prepare for it but clearly nothing can prepare you for this. I feel her cock in the back of my throat and she gets the desired pressure. My eyes start watering.

"That's it baby! Deep throat my cock! You dirty husband... God I'm cumming!" she screams.

She starts wildly fucking my face with her dildo and starts to shudder and shake again from the vibrator. I start to pull my head back but she stops me.

"No, you make me swallow it, so you stay right there." she commands.

She holds the cock in my mouth, slowing her pace down but still gently fucking my mouth. Once she is satisfied, she slowly pops the dildo out of my mouth.

"I can see that turned you on just as much as it did me..." As she points to a wet spot on the carpet. My cock has been leaking precum all over the floor. It's impossible to hide.

"Then I know you are gonna love what's next" she says. "Stay on your knees."

I hear her get up and move behind me. I hear the sounds of a tube of lube squeezing. She gently grabs the plug, wiggles it around and slides it out of my ass.

"I knew that would get you ready." she says confidently. "Hands up on the couch and spread your knees for me baby."

I do as she says, at this point even anticipating what's about to happen next. I am so fucking horny that I'm clearly up for whatever she has in store for me. I feel a cool finger slide inside my ass, and then two and surprisingly she slides a third finger in my ass.

"Oh my... You are ready for this baby!" she says.

She spreads some more lube and I can hear her apply it to her cock. I feel her position herself behind me and she rests her cock against my waiting asshole.

"Are you sure you want this baby? Once we go this far, there is no turning back. I expect you to let me take your ass when I want from her on out."

With no hesitation, I nod my head in agreement.

"What was that? I didn't hear you..." She says, as she massages my asshole with the tip of her cock.

"Yes, baby I'm sure." I say.

"Sure of what?" she asks back.

"No turning back" I answer.

"Ok, tell me what you want." She says.

She is trying to drive the last nail in. She wants me to admit it.

"Please Sarah, fuck me. Take my ass and make me yours. I'm yours whenever you want baby. Just fuck me." I stammer.

She takes this as her cue. With one hand steadying herself on my ass, she starts to guide her cock into my waiting asshole. She slowly works the head of the dildo inside of me and stops.

"Now show me baby." she coaxes.

This time, I know what she wants. I slowly push back against her cock, taking more and more with each push. As her cock sinks deeper, she grabs my hips with both hands and starts rocking with me, fucking me.

"Oh baby, I see why this is your favorite position. This is so powerful, watching you fuck yourself on my cock. Oh. My. God." she says.

I put my head down and push back until I feel her legs hit the back of mine. She is completely inside of me. Before she starts fucking me, I feel her grab the leash that had been dangling since I got in the room, what seems like hours ago. She keeps one hand on my ass and pulls my head back with the leash.

"Now it's my turn." She growls.

She starts slowly pumping me from behind. She makes sure I feel the entire length in and out, pausing right at the edge to bury her cock back inside of me.

"Oh my god baby, this is addicting. I love this power over you." she moans.

Her pace picks up. She starts to fuck me harder and harder. She starts to moan louder with my louder moans. My cock feels like it is going to explode again. In a second, she rips off my blindfold and my eyes take a second to adjust. We are in front of a mirror above the couch. The scene staring back at me blows my mind. My wife is behind me, breasts swaying with every thrust, staring into my eyes as she fucks me. Hair pulled back in the same manner as before, holding the leash. We stare into each other's eyes for what seems like hours as she fucks me. She starts to slow down and buries her cock in my ass.

"Let's move to the bed. I want to see you cum while I fuck you." She purrs.

She slides her cock out of my ass and helps me up. My legs are weak but I make it to the bed and she pushes me down on my back and the scoots me to the edge. She puts both of my legs up on her shoulders and guides her cock back into my waiting ass. She looks into my eyes and she fucks me. The sight again blows my mind. My wife, naked with just a strap on, perfect breasts swaying as she slowly fucks me. She fucks me like this for again what seems like hours, but is more likely 10 or so minutes. Now with her thrusts into my ass, she grabs my cock and starts timing her thrusts with pumping up and down on my cock. Right as it seems like I can't take anymore, she reaches down and nearly rips the cock ring off of me.

"Cum baby! Cum with my cock inside of you! Cum while I make you mine!" She yells.

My orgasm is unlike anything I have ever felt. I feel like my entire body is emptying as I start to cum. My cum sprays all over my stomach and chest before she aims it at her self. I cum more than I have in my entire life. She buries her cock deep inside me one last time, milking every last drop out of me. After she slides her cock out of me, I am completely spent. I literally have nothing left and just stay right where she left me. She crawls up next to me and licks the cum off my chest and stomach. Once I'm clean she curls up next to me.

"Now you are mine." She purrs.

pegged3
pegged3
119 Followers
12