Wife Helps Me Become Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes I felt like my senses were back. I was a very tiny bit weirded out so I let them know I was going to pee and make myself a recovery cocktail. I took my time in the bathroom and wiped myself down with a hot towel. It was exactly what I needed. As I thought about what happened I started to get hard again. The weirdness was gone and the horniness at this wild situation was coming back!

The bathroom had another door to the living room and I decided to head to the bar and mix a drink. I took my time and would occasionally reach down and stroke my hardening cock from time to time. By the time I was strolling back to the bedroom, I was another half drink in and my dick was well and truly hard again.

When I rounded the corner I was greeted by the beautiful sight of another man's head buried between my wife's legs. I didn't think this was part of her plan, but she seemed to be enjoying it and I loved the live action porno happening in front of me. I walked up and rubbed his ass and balls from behind. When Monica felt my weight on the bed she opened her eyes "I want you to fuck ME now" I was more than happy to oblige.

Craig stood up said he had to use the restroom and would be right back. I took the moment to position myself above my wife and I started to push my head into that very wet pussy. I was ready and she felt amazing. Craig was pretty quick to return and he started rubbing his still hard cock on my ass, which was starting to get me close to cumming again. I wanted to last longer and that's when he started to push into me without a condom. That was annoying enough to take me down from my peak as I looked back and said "Condom please" he reached for one and some more lube. Then as I fucked my wife, he lined his cock up to my as again.

I was loosened up and took him easily. Craig leaned over me and I could feel his stomach against my back, when he pushed deep into me his balls would slap against me. We slowed downed and then sped working to match our rhythms. We finally got it going and he would push into me as I was on the outstroke from Monica's hot dripping pussy. "Oh god, he's fucking me again." I managed to moan in my wife's ear "Do you like it?" She whispered back, knowing by this point that I did.

As Craig and I sped up our pace I could feel his cock head slide past my prostate. I was getting close to another orgasm. Then Craig reached his hand around my hips and started rubbing my stomach. Then he trailed his hand down and slid his fingers around my cock, he used his knuckles to rub against Monica's clit. It was an impressive maneuver and very stimulating. I could tell Monica was getting close as well.

It was incredible to be sliding into a pussy and have this man putting his dick in my ass and the weight of his body on top of me. I was sandwiched, and I loved it. I'm sure Craig could tell how close I was and with his next deep thrust he squeezed the base of my shaft. That was it! I started blowing my second huge load of the day into my wife. She loved it when I would come inside her and that pushed her over the edge. She drove her hips up into me as I emptied my load in her.

Craig held his dick balls deep in me and even after I stopped cumming the aftershocks were causing my asshole to clench again of there own accord as his balls swayed against my perrinium. It was another intense orgasm. I was spent and pushed my hand back on Craig to signal I was ready to take my ass back. He slid out and we all collapsed on the bed again.

At that point I needed to recover and I must have drifted off for a few minutes. I was firmly in that after sex exhaustion where you can't even think of fucking a lady, let alone get it on with a guy. I was wondering if this was the end of the evening, but after I started to come around I warmed to the idea of having a naked man on one side and a naked woman on the other. I've always liked nudity and this felt nice.

I reached over and slid my hand down Craig's stomach so I could feel his penis for what I thought might be the last time. He was still semi-hard so I asked if he had come yet. "I was close again, your ass was nice, but I didn't make it there." With how much I had come that didn't seem fair. I started stroking him and let him know I'd like to see him cum.

I was just trying to rally the energy to give him a blow job when he pushed himself up and kneeled next to me. He grabbed the lube and started masturbating above me. I reached up and gave him a look that said "I'll take over from here" He was wet with lube and it was nice to feel his hard cock in my hand.

As I worked his shaft I reached over to gently rub his balls with my other hand. He let out an "arghhhhhh" I could tell he was almost there. I kept stroking his cock and laid down so I could get better leverage to speed up my rhythm. That finally did it and he blew a monstrous load of cum over my stomach and on to Monica, she started to giggle it was so much jizz erupting on to both of us. We had all finally climaxed after our hours long sex-fest, and it felt great.

Monica went to wet a washcloth and Craig could sense it was time to wrap things up. He hopped in the shower as I got a sponge bath from my wife. I managed to get up to give our guest a naked hug and thank him for a great time. Then I curled up in bed with my sexy slutty wife and drifted off to sleep.

Around 4am I woke up with my dick hard again. It was that kind of night. I rolled over and pressed it against Monica's ass. She was still asleep so I grabbed the lube and started making sure I was as slippery as could be. Then I lined up my engorged mushroom head to her puckered asshole and started to gently push.

It was the middle of the night so I was fully expecting her to push me away, in which case I would have to rub one out. To my pleasant surprise she wiggled her butt, which was permission for me to keep pushing in. When I reached around to rub her clit, her pussy was sopping wet again. She really had enjoyed the entire experience. I was good and horny again so I rolled her on to her stomach so I'd have more room to push deeper into her. Monica started making some happy sex sounds as I worked myself in do deep my balls were against her ass.

I gave her a little time to get used to it and then started to pull almost all the way out and then bury myself up to my balls again. Every few strokes I would pull all the way out and just slide up her ass crack. the combination seemed to be doing the trick as she pushed her ass back up and into me. On occasion my wife could cum from anal alone and it seemed like this might be one of those nights. After a few more in and outs with my dick, I took a few deep hard strokes burying my shaft in her ass.

I saw her grab the sheets with her hands and push even harder back into me. Then she started to shake in pleasure as her climax overtook her. Now it was my turn to get pushed over the edge and I emptied my load deep in her asshole. It was hard to believe I still had cum left in me, but I was happy I got to pump her full.

I rolled us on to our sides as I very slowly pulled out of her cum filled ass. I kissed her neck and whispered " I love it when you're a slut for me." She grabbed my hand and cooed back "I love that you're open enough to get fucked in front of me. Maybe someday, if we find the right guy, you can get your ass filled with cum too."

I liked the sound of that as I drifted back to sleep.