Wife Joins In on the Prank Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rob!" she mock-scolded him. She dug her fingernails into his naked thighs and began to squirm her thong into the bulge of his boxers.

Rob wasted no time. His hands were on her like maple syrup on a pancake. He touched all the skin he could reach on her lower back and hips. Then he grabbed her waist and greedily pressed her ass into his hardness. Krista reciprocated and ground herself against him. I could see the thick pole in his boxers hot-dogging her crack.

I'm feelin' sexy

I wanna hear you say my name boy

Krista leaned back against Rob's chest. He immediately reached around and cupped her bare breasts. He groped them mercilessly. I thought his handiwork was rough and clumsy but Krista moaned in apparent appreciation of his efforts.

Rob had felt my wife's breasts earlier in the day, but there was no playfulness to it now. This was pure lust. Theo was the last thing on Rob's mind. It was like watching my wife star in a porno and I was the cameraman. I captured shot after shot of Rob's meaty paws fondling her tits.

She winced when his fingertips pinched her stiff nipple. Rob panted and bucked his hips in opposing motion to her. He increased the speed of their friction, trying to start a fire.

I felt like I was watching a race. My wife's coworkers were on the clock to see if they could get off using her body before the song ended. Rob looked determined to come out a winner.

Krista put a hand between her legs. Her middle finger traced a line up and down the small strip of black fabric covering her pussy. She began to rub herself over her thong.

Rob slithered a hand into her crotch as well. She grunted and spread her legs wider. His thick fingers cupped her thonged slit.

This was the first time I'd ever seen someone else touch my wife's pussy. It was startling to see, although I should have seen it coming. I zoomed in and got a close up of Rob's fingers as they pressed forcefully against her crotch.

He rubbed her pussy over the black fabric. Krista began to tilt her pelvis up, into his fingers, with each thrust of her hips. She covered his hand with her own and pressed it harder into herself.

Now it looked more like a contest to see which one of them would climax first. Krista stared at me with half-lidded eyes and made no effort to slow her gyrations.

Tonight I'll be your naughty girl

I'm callin' all my girls

We're gonna turn this party out

It may have been my imagination, but I thought I saw the rhythm of their hands change. It looked like he had gone from pressing down to pushing up into her pussy. I could see his knuckles but couldn't make out anything beyond them.

Krista bit her lip and her eyes bored into mine. My stomach twisted as I worried whether he had slipped her thong to the side and penetrated her with his fingers. I moved around to get a better angle, capturing a video as I went.

Rob pulled his hand away as I came around. I had caught him red-handed and forced him back into line, I thought. Then to my surprise, he grabbed the waistband of her thong and began to slide it down. Blood rushed to my head as I watched him taking her panties off. He didn't care about my presence at all. He probably intended to finger her explicitly in front of all of us.

Krista realized it, too. She eased her butt to the floor between his legs, preventing him from sliding her thong off. It sat low on her hips, barely covering her. She turned to face him and knelt between his legs.

I was heartened to see her do this. It was one of the few times I'd seen her set a boundary. It felt like she had been letting the guys do anything they wanted to her.

"You're naughty aren't you?" she said to Rob, wagging her finger at him. He responded by grabbing the shaft in his boxers and squeezing it in front of her face. She smiled at the tent he was holding. His eyes were unfocused and his jaw was set in a determined underbite.

What he did next shocked me but, again, it shouldn't have. In a quick motion, he spread the fly of his boxers and pulled out his cock. It was thick and veiny and bright red.

I knew he had taken his dick out in the cabana earlier. But I couldn't believe he was so unashamed to do it here, in front of his coworkers. Not to mention me.

Krista's eyes went wide but she did not look upset. It felt dangerous to me. With a dick out, it felt inevitable that it would end up somewhere I did not want it to be.

I thought of using my safe word immediately, but hesitated. I knew I could use it up to the last minute and part of me wanted to see how Krista handled this.

I wanted to see if she would set appropriate limits or give into temptation in a drunk and horny haze. It would tell me how much I could trust her in situations where I wasn't just steps away from the action.

I'd use my safe word when his dick got too close to her vagina. The Spanish word for cold. What was it again? I had to search my brain to come up with the word. I wanted to make sure I had it cocked, on the tip of my tongue so I was ready to end things at a moment's notice.

"Frio!" I said to myself, relieved that I had remembered it.

Rob held his erection by the base and wagged it in front of my wife's face. Her eyes were glued to it. I couldn't help but stare at it myself.

"You are a bad boy, Rob." she said.

He began to stroke his dick slowly in front of her. His other hand reached out to her cheek. I thought he might try to pull her in for a blowjob. Instead, Krista grabbed his wrist and brought his thumb into her mouth. She sucked his thumb like a cock while he stroked himself with his other hand, quickening his pace.

I captured a video of Rob beating off mere inches from my wife's face. Her tongue swirled around his thumb as she stared at his cock.

Baby the minute I feel your energy

The vibe's just taken over me

Start feelin' so crazy babe

She pulled his thumb out of her mouth and turned his palm up. She looked at him seductively and then drooled a puddle of saliva into his hand. She pushed his hand towards his cock and Rob began to jack himself off using my wife's spit. He exhaled a long breath as he savored the sensation.

Krista started to play with her tits, hefting them in front of his beating hand. She leaned forward to drool another trail of spit directly onto his cock head, nearly brushing her breasts against him. Then she licked her lips and stared at the slick shaft sliding through his fist.

"You just can't help yourself," she marveled, pulling on her nipples. "Do I turn you on so much that you have to play with yourself?"

Rob grunted and kept fisting himself while he gawked at her tits. Krista extended her tongue. The tip of it reached her own nipple and she licked herself while Rob pumped his shaft.

"Aren't you embarrassed?" she asked. "Doing that in front of your coworkers?"

Rob ignored her taunting and reached out to grab her nipple, which he pinched and twisted.

"Ow!" Krista slapped his hand. "Gentle with my boobs."

Rob looked at her sheepishly. "Sorry."

"Now you have to kiss it and make it better." Krista sat up on her knees and raised her breast to Rob's mouth. He planted some tender kisses on her nipple before eagerly slurping it into his mouth. My wife closed her eyes as Rob lapped at her areola.

I love to love you baby

I love to love you baby

Their bodies were close together. Her lower abdomen must have been pressed against his bare cock, but I couldn't see. Rob's hand continued to move in the shadows between their flesh.

Fuck, I thought. His hard, throbbing cock was right next to her pussy. I realized my hands were sweating.

"Ouch," Krista exclaimed. "I said gentle!" I could only imagine that Rob used a little too much teeth on her nipple.

She returned to her position between his legs. She was shaking her head. "Okay, Rob, stop stroking yourself and sit on your hands."

Rob looked like he wanted to object, but her glare told him she was serious. He shoved his hands underneath his thighs, leaving his wet dick bobbing in the wind.

What happened next seemed like slow motion. She reached out and grasped the base of his dick. Her small hand struggled to enclose his thickness.

"Such a fat dick, Rob." She looked at me and bit her lip. I could see the hunger in her eyes and knew she was overcome with arousal.

She turned back to him. "I know what you want," she said. "Kristal would give it to you."

She looked down into her cleavage, pursed her lips, then drooled. A long stream of saliva landed between her tits. Rob moaned at the implication.

With a firm grip on his shaft, Krista leaned forward and rubbed his dick between her breasts, spreading the saliva in her cleavage. Then she used both hands to press her tits together, enveloping his cock with the flesh of her breasts.

Rob let out a sigh of overwhelmed lust. My fingers were on autopilot as I zoomed in for a video. Krista raised her torso, then lowered. His cock slid easily through her lubed breasts.

Tonight I'll be your naughty girl

I'm callin' all my girls

We're gonna turn this party out

I know you want my body

She repeated the motion, bouncing up and down with his shaft trapped in her fleshy tunnel. The sound of slippery suction and heavy breathing filled my ears. The head of his erection appeared in and out of view as she went.

Rob bucked his hips and rasped incomprehensibly as his cock pistoned through her cleavage. My wife had reduced him to a drooling mess. He was close to his climax. At any moment he would release his seed all over Krista's chest and neck.

My jealousy was through the roof. Krista had never once given me a titty fuck. And here she was letting a coworker do it right in front of me. It looked like it felt amazing.

As much as I wanted to let my wife make her own decisions, I couldn't let this go on. It had to stop. It just wasn't fair. Plus my aching cock demanded attention. I needed to fuck her immediately.

"Caliente!" I blurted. It was my "sex word", not my "safe word". But the effect was the same. I was ready for this to end. To take her back to our room and have her all to myself.

I felt relief knowing that I had said it out loud. She froze in place and snapped her head around to look at me. Rob whimpered and looked at Krista quizzically. He continued to try to thrust his cock into her, but without her cooperation the effect was diminished.

Krista let go of her breasts and backed away from Rob, never breaking eye contact with me. Rob grabbed his erection. "Come on!" he said. "I'm so close."

"Wait," she said. I could see the wheels turning in her head. What was there to think about? Then her eyes sparkled and a smile burst onto her face. That made me nervous.

She stood up. Once again I marveled at the way she looked standing there confidently in just her thong. Her skin glistened from sweat and drool. She was a sex goddess.

She walked over to Joe who had been sitting on the edge of the couch, watching intently. She crawled into his lap and whispered something in his ear. Joe raised his eyebrows, continued to listen, and nodded.

When she was done, she stood up and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around me, then began whispering into my ear.

"I'm glad you said your sex word. I'm so ready for it to be your turn. Follow my instructions and you won't regret it. Give Tucker his phone back and then go into the bathroom and switch clothes with Joe."

She playfully sucked my earlobe into her mouth. I felt her hand close around the bulge in my pants and she let out a soft sigh. "Go," she said.

What the fuck did she have up her sleeve, I wondered. I handed Tucker his phone. Then I looked over at Joe, who shrugged in response. We both walked to the bathroom and began to get undressed. I wrigged out of my pants and shirt, but kept my underwear on.

Joe and I were about the same size, so his clothes fit me pretty well. As I was pulling on his khaki pants, I touched a damp, sticky spot that was the result of his lap dance with my wife. I tried to put it out of my mind and finished getting dressed.

When we came out of the bathroom, Krista was sitting on the couch between Rob and Tucker. She had a hand on each of their upper thighs. Rob still had his cock out. It was as hard as ever and a darkish purple. He held his balls in his fist and lightly stroked his shaft with his other hand.

Krista stopped talking when she saw me emerge. She stood and pointed to the empty spot on the couch where Joe had been. "Sit here, babe," she instructed. I did as she suggested. "Do you have Joe's phone?"

I looked at her blankly, then checked the pockets of the pants I was wearing. "Here it is," Joe said. He handed it to me, then moved behind me, out of my view.

"Okay," Krista said as she clasped her hands together. "We are going to stage a scene for Theo that will blow his mind once and for all." She was in control of the room as she looked at each of us. "My husband," she smiled at me, "will play the role of Joe."

"Good luck, buddy," Tucker called. "Those are some big pants to fill."

"As discussed, this is only pretend," Krista said. "Simulated." She looked carefully at Tucker and Rob as she emphasized her point. Rob looked giddy, so whatever she had explained to him had more than made up for the disappointment of interrupting his titty fuck.

"Except for you, babe," she winked at me. She moved close and whispered in my ear. "I hope this turns you on as much as I think it will." She kissed my cheek and stood up.

"Ready for some hot acting?" she asked. I nodded, unsure if I really was ready for what was about to come. "Start a video," she said. "And don't say anything because Theo knows Joe's voice." I did as I was told and clicked the record button.

Krista had her hands on her hips. She seemed completely comfortable standing topless in front of us in just her tiny thong.

She looked into the camera and spoke. "Okay, Joe, I'll let you take a video. As long as you promise not to share it." She winked. "That way you can jerk off to me anytime you want."

I kept the camera trained on her face as she moved closer. She nudged my knees apart and sat on the floor in between. She scooted my butt to the edge of the couch. I leaned back and framed the video to capture my lower torso and crotch, and my wife's smiling face.

She slid her hands up my thighs and cupped my package. "Oh, Joe, you're already hard for me." I was indeed.

She undid the fly of Joe's khakis to expose my underwear. She ran her hand up and down the length of my shaft. It felt amazing to have her finally touch me after being relegated to a voyeur. My dick had been hard for so long that there was a constant dull ache in my balls.

Krista looked into my eyes. "I'm ready to see it, Joe." She pulled my waistband and I lifted my hips to let her slide it down to my thighs. My cock popped out and slapped back against my belly.

Feeling the air against my erection made me realize how exposed I was. Suddenly I was very self-conscious. I glanced around the room to see everyone looking back at me. And my penis. I was uncomfortable being the center of attention. But the alternative was worse. Better it was my dick in front of her.

I focused my attention back on my wife. She was smiling up from between my legs. She took hold of my erection and squeezed it in her hand. "Oh, Joe," she cooed. "You have a beautiful cock. It's perfect."

In truth, I could never have been a cock double for Joe, but Theo probably didn't know what a monster Joe was packing. I watched through the viewfinder as Krista began to slowly stroke my shaft.

"Tuck," she said. "Come over here and lick me while I suck on Joe's cock." My heart thumped in my chest. Krista looked up at me and winked. She got onto all fours and brought her face close to my erection.

Tucker moved to kneel behind my wife and placed his hands on her ass. He leaned forward and planted a kiss on her butt cheek. Meanwhile, Krista's lips kissed the side of my shaft. I held Joe's phone slightly to the side, so I could capture everything in the same frame.

My cock lurched as Tucker began to lick and nibble on my wife's behind. "Pull my panties down and bury your face in my pussy," she commanded. Then she took the head of my cock in her mouth.

Tucker held her thong and looked up at me as he slowly slid it down off her ass to mid-thigh. He gazed down at my wife's naked backside with hunger in his eyes. His hands grabbed her cheeks and I watched him spread them apart. He let out a ragged breath and stared.

Acting or not, Tucker was now getting a full view of my wife's treasures. There was no way around that. Her tight anus and aroused pussy lips must be staring back at him.

Krista's tongue was swirling around the head of my dick while her hand held tightly around the root. I wasn't sure whether to look at her mouth or Tucker's. I settled on looking at the phone which captured both ends of the scene.

Krista pulled off my dick for a second. "Lick me, Tuck," she pleaded. She took me into her mouth again, this time swallowing half.

Tucker leaned forward and buried his face between my wife's legs. She moaned onto my cock. The vibration of her moan felt like an electrical connection that ran all the way through her body to where Tucker's mouth touched her groin.

He was certainly making contact with her. I could tell that much from my angle, but not much more. What I saw was his nose and mouth disappearing into the crevice of her ass. What I felt was my wife's hot mouth bobbing up and down on my cock.

Tucker's mouth made muffled moans from behind Krista. If he was only acting, I guess it meant that he was keeping his tongue in his mouth and his lips closed. But what was the difference, really, whether he had his tongue or his closed lips pressed against my wife's dripping cunt.

Besides, I wasn't naive enough to think that Tucker would keep his tongue in his mouth for this. Especially not after doing almost this during the body shots earlier. No. I was sure his skillful tongue was lapping against her swollen clit.

Her body shuddered and she wiggled her ass against his face. Her mouth felt so good on my cock. She was drooling and had coated my shaft and her hand in saliva. She began to twist her hand as it moved under her mouth. We'd been together long enough that she knew exactly what I loved.

I looked down at her face and saw the immense concentration she was putting forth to give me pleasure. I really did love her.

Abruptly, Krista tilted her head back and let out a sharp cry. "Oh yes, Tuck, eat my ass!" I snapped my gaze to her rear end. Sure enough, Tucker's mouth was right where her rose bud would be. I couldn't tell if that was acting or not. It certainly seemed real through the video viewer.

I had never eaten her ass before. It's not that I wouldn't. I just hadn't. We hadn't done that kind of thing to each other. Hadn't even talked about whether it was something we wanted.

Her mouth was back on my cock. This time she took me almost to the base. I felt myself hit the back of her throat. She gagged a little and backed off. Then she squeezed my balls and gave my shaft long, deep strokes with her mouth.

I looked back at Tucker and saw him making long, slow licks up the crease of her groin. He started deep at her pussy and licked leisurely up the middle. His wide flat tongue was visible to my angle when he came up the top. I was almost sure now that he was directly licking her most intimate parts.

Krista lifted her head off my cock and turned to face Tucker. "Time to take that dick out, Tuck." Instantly I was filled with dread.

Tucker sat up and wiped his chin. My wife let go of my balls and pulled her thong the rest of the way off her legs. She was fully naked now, kneeling between us. I could see her landing strip, the glisten of sweat on her skin and the heaving of her chest.