Wife Needs More Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was really going to town on her pussy now, and the wet sounds of it were really driving me wild.

"Oh, please, tell him to stop teasing and fuck me," she begged.

On screen, the man finally pushed the end of his cock against the woman's pussy and slowly shoved himself in, spreading her opening wide.

"Oh, fuck, he feels so good, baby," Laura panted, obviously on the verge.

The man on screen slowly fed the long length of his cock into the woman as Laura began to convulse in orgasm. She waited a moment to regain her breath while the fucking on screen continued.

She looked over and me, and saw me still gripping my throbbing cock tightly. I hadn't wanted to cum yet - I wanted more. Laura repositioned herself so that she was on her knees facing the screen with her ass in the air, and reached underneath herself, alternately massaging her clit and spreading her pussy open, beckoning me with her hole.

She turned her head back and looked me in the eye.

"Fuck me with your big cock while my husband watches. Fill me with your cum."

I got behind her and slid easily into her soaking wet pussy and started fucking her as hard and fast as I could. Knowing that she was imagining some stranger fucking her, as I thrust into her, I imagined it too. I took in the view that some other man would have while he fucked my wife from behind, her face in the sheets, muffling her ecstatic cries, her sexy hips, held firmly in his hands as he pounded into her, her little puckered asshole on display, and below that, her sweet pink pussy being mercilessly penetrated by his cock as she shook with the pleasure of it, waiting for him to fill her up with his hot cum. I imagined this man feeling the delirious pleasure of her hot, wet pussy that I was now feeling as she came on my dick, except that, given what I was learning about her size preferences, her pussy would feel tighter and even more pleasurable on his huge cock than it did now on mine. The feel of my balls slapping against her hand as she worked her clit, exclaiming "oh, yeah, fuck me with that fat cock!" I came hard, pounding with all my strength, grunting as I shot into her again and again, finally stopping with my cock pressed into her as deep as I could get it, knowing that she wished it could reach much deeper, and the two of us were motionless except for our panting.

"Oh my fuck," Laura finally gasped into the sheets.

I slowly pulled out of her, my spent cock flopping down as the head popped out, and then bent to kiss her pussy gently before collapsing on the bed. I grabbed the mouse and closed the browser. After a moment more of panting with her ass in the air, Laura crawled over and collapsed beside me, her arm over my chest.

"Oh my fuck," she repeated.

I just nodded.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"I have never cum like that before in my life," she said.

"I know," I said.

She raised up slightly to look at me.

"How do you feel? You okay?" she asked.

"Good. Great. I've never cum like that either."

"You know it's just... play, right? Just fantasy."

"I know," I said.

She kissed me, and lay back down on the bed, stroking my chest slightly, then she moved her hand down and gently held my genitals in her hand.

The words she spoke moments ago, spoken with total erotic abandon and with a look of lust and, maybe, a touch of cruelty in her face such as I had never before seen, echoed in my brain:

"Fuck me with your big cock while my husband watches. Fill me with your cum."

How did I feel? I felt terrified. And exhilarated. I wished we hadn't done what we had just done, and I wanted more of it at the same time. New possibilities had opened up. Not just possibilities, inevitabilities. But it was impossible to predict exactly what it was that had suddenly become inevitable except in a vague way that filled me with both erotic yearning and nameless dread. It felt like sudden, unexpected freedom, but also like a walk to the gallows.

12