Wife on Stage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very next rehearsal I knew something was going to happen, Master Mike said, "Hi Whore."

Then I was stripped and placed on stage tied to a cross. It amazed me how quickly I had adapted to Mike treating me like this, was I just a natural sub? Meanwhile Mistress Mary unleashed hubbie's cock for the first time in a week, promising him"Exquisite release."

But only if he willingly sat on a small dildo poking through his slave stool. He was desperate and grimaced as he lowered his butt hole onto it, some of the guys that were watching smirked until Master Mike said, "You don't have to be part of this group guys."

Then, Master Mike began to tease my eager body, fingering my hole and pulling my nipples, while I admitted that, "I need cock."

I watched hubbie's smaller one twitch in anticipation of events as Master said, "It has come to my attention you are now fucking others from outside the group?"

I replied,"Yes, Master, I am sorry for being so wanton."

To which he replied, "To help raise funds for the theater and quench your new found thirsts, I have decided all group members can invite others to fuck your whore holes."

He then turned to the assembled group and said, "Twenty dollars for those not involved in the theater and ten for those of you gathered, this slut is now a fully fledged theater whore."

He never asked mine or hubbie's permission, which made the act all the more exciting. Instead he strapped me face down, hands and ankles tied to the wooden horse legs and placed a sign next to me that read, 'Members $10 non-members $20.'

There were smiles all round with Mistress slowly wanking hubbie's dick as the first dollars went into the jar and a cock pushed past my cunt lips, filling me. The next hour was a procession of hard dicks satisfying my official whore cunt cravings. Then as the jar got fuller and I came yet again on another fresh meat-pole, with spunk running down my inner thighs, I looked across at hubby and saw Mary's hand guiding her husbands large cock, covered in cum and cunt juice into hubbie's willing slave mouth. He was now preparing and cleaning dick for me while Mary and Mike were taking us ever deeper into depravity, as yet another man emptied his balls into me. When everyone was drained Mistress approached me smiling. "Such a good little whore," she said, scooping sperm from my hole and smearing it across my tits.

"You really were made for this".

She took more cum from my cunt and wiped it over my lips. Yes, I sucked her spunk covered fingers clean and yes, I replied, "Thank you for using me Mistress."

Everyone in that room now knew me to be a wanton whore slut and hubby to be a fully fledged cuckold; as Mistress Mary picked up the jar and walked off with the money.

When we got home I asked hubby if we needed to put the brakes on this or should we just enjoy the ride. I said, "Are you o.k with having a whore wife?"

He stuck his fingers up me and then licked them clean, saying, "They are taking us places we would have never dared to go and we might as well leave it until after the show now."

I rubbed his locked up cock and said, "You have become such a dirty boy, enjoying Mistress Mary's games."

He got down to lick me and my wantonness took over as his tongue did it's magic and we let it slide.

12