Wife Relays Fantasy or Confesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And every time they switched, they made me open my mouth, and they fucked me while I blew them. I felt like such a slut, but I couldn't stop cumming, I begged them to keep doing that to me, and for a long time they did, both sliding in and out, pinning me between them, pulling my hair and holding my hips still so they could just use me, like, my mouth and my pussy at the same time. Twisting my arms behind my back, spanking me while fucking me really hard, all the way down to my cervix just to hear me moan and beg them, they just used me as their fuck toy for hours, pinned between them like you told me you wanted to do to me, taking their huge dicks back and forth from both ends. They said they liked watching my tits go back and forth while they spit roasted me, they would like, hit me hard from the back, and then force it in from the front so I was bouncing back and forth, and they just kept going and going and going."

I pulled out and slid into her ass, and she cried out in pain, but let me. I liked watching her pussy pucker as I moved, all that cream was starting to leak down and helped lube her ass. That was when I started to wonder, because besides two specific, Vodka-induced instances, her ass is strictly off-limits. And both times, I wasn't close to fitting, so the fact that she wasn't screaming "wrong hole" or raising all kinds of hell, made my stomach a little uneasy. But you know, I did it anyway.

"And when they seemed like they were just going to fuck me forever, spinning me around, taking turns. Eventually they told me they were going to... cum in my pussy. And you know I love that, and I told them to do it, that I wanted them to do it inside me, and I sat down and rode the guy who had the clipboard earlier, and the other guy spread my ass from behind, but he forced it in my pussy too, like bay, they were both in there at the same time. They weren't like taking turns, like, both in there, really stretching me out. And I was screaming at first, but I wanted them both inside me and to cum so bad, and it started to feel really good to be filled up completely, and then I was like stuck between them, they were just grinding deep inside me, and at the same time, they both started doing it harder and faster, all the way in, and feeling them both throbbing inside of me, I just came and came.

They made me beg them for their... cum in my pussy while they choked me and slapped me through all my orgasms, all the creaming and all the squirting when their heads hit my g-spot. And I kept begging them, telling them to please cum in my pussy, and to... inseminate me. That's when they picked me up, like, between them both with my legs over their elbows and they were both inside me again, bouncing me, stretching me as far as I could take, and I just squirted onto the floor, like seriously all over while they both fucked me at the same time. I...I begged them to cum in me, over and over, with them both in me at the same time, I was completely helpless between them, my feet were off the floor, and they started fucking me so hard, and so deep they were both hitting my cervix every time I bounced down, and I just begged them and begged them to leave it in and cum inside me.

They just kept bouncing me up and down, making me cum, and beg, and moan, and say the nastiest things. About how good it felt, how big they were, and how much I wanted them to cum inside me. And they kept making me apologize for lying, and they kept making me say I was interested. And when they finally came, it felt so hot, all the way inside, it felt like a gallon of cum was in there. I just... that's okay right? That we kissed and all that?"

I switched back to her ass and she moaned and whined as I pushed in deep, still rock hard. That's how she summarized what she said she'd done, I remember that part clear as day, 'kissed and all that'.

"I thought so. Anyway, you'd be so proud of me, I didn't let them fuck my ass, just for you. So yeah, that's why I stopped texting, I was getting double-teamed in the living room, used like a slut by two guys at the same time, with no condoms, and after they both came in my pussy, I couldn't stop fingering myself long enough, thinking about their tongues in my mouth, and their fingers, you know, under my dress, playing with my pussy like two seconds after I told them I was married, and them telling me, well, making me suck their dicks, you know I hate that, but goddamn, I don't know what it was. Like, being told I had to, them twisting my arms behind my back, and I don't know, it was so hot. So I started texting them, sending them videos of me playing with their cum, using my fingers to feed it to myself, and telling them I know I'm pregnant, but I want them to come make sure. I invited them over tomorrow so I can decide if I actually want a new vacuum or not. They said I can ride with them to their showroom if I want, but really I just want them to make me do things again, they can take me wherever they want and tag team me again after, but I need to be on my knees again, with them taking turns or like, you know, not taking turns, whatever."

"So you've got it all planned out?"

"I figured I'd lounge around a little bit, maybe do my hair and makeup, you know look really nice for them, maybe put on another little dress and play with my pussy until they come knocking again, and then blow them all morning. I was thinking they might like it if I put on some lipstick this time, for when I suck their dicks, what do you think, Baby?"

I was fucking her pussy at full speed and didn't respond verbally.

"Yeah, I figure if I'm going to be riding with them, you know, on my knees in their van, letting them fuck my mouth, sorry, their mouth, they might like that, lipstick. I really want them to put me on all fours tomorrow, on the floor, and double team me like that. Mmmmm, I hope their boss is there at the showroom, maybe he can cum in my mouth while they take turns fucking me. Ohhh, or maybe I'll tell them not to take turns again, that was fun. I just can't decide if I want them all to cum in my mouth or in my pussy, oh, maybe they can each finish in one, never did that before, what do you think they'll want?" She closed her eyes, and I could feel another warm wave of her juices flush through her. "It doesn't matter I guess. Whatever they want to do to your wife, they're gonna do."

I had the distinct feeling she was trying to get me to finish inside of her by making me jealous that, well, that everyone else was doing it. Just to spite her, I didn't. I pulled her off the couch when I was close, and made her blow me one last round. Knowing she was so crazy that she didn't mind tasting herself while doing it put me over the edge. She barely had traced her fingers along my balls and I was filling her mouth and grabbing handfuls of her hair as she swallowed everything I had.

Afterwards we laid next to each other on the couch, you know how it is, you kind of go over everything that happened in your mind, wondering why you were so nasty just a minute ago, and now you reflect and wonder what the fuck you were thinking. I kept going over what she had said. I couldn't figure out if she had actually done it or not, and at that point in my life, I wasn't sure I wanted to know. There's a time for everything, after all.

In actuality, the dialogue or recounting of it was broken up between short breaths, and bouts of her whispering it into my ear as we did it. And then pieced together from the few times we fucked after that, where I had made her retell specific parts of her claims while I fucked her. It wasn't like she just outright said it as I wrote it there, the actual way she had given me the details would be a nearly indecipherable mess of commas, strings of periods, and just a mess of long pauses and other headaches to try to read through, but the guts are there. I've kept more or less a slowly growing journal of events and notable knockdowns we've had, so if this goes over well I'll translate some more of our/my notes, and if not... the rest of you can keep up the good work in my stead.

12