Wife School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra sprints down the hall, racing to her room, turning on the shower cold, but it does not help. She keeps seeing one of her classmates in her mind, a slim little dark haired Jewish girl, licking out Debra's pussy while Rod slams his cock into the girl's tight snatch. Rubbing her nubbin doesn't help, until Debra explodes, a bright light filling her as the three of them come together in her daydream. There was a time before she went to bed with her business partner (Candace or "Candy") and her boyfriend (Eric) where she was disgusted at the thought of sex with another woman. Candy made her crave it, but she'd never shared Candy with Rod, despite Candy begging for it. Now Debra would beg for it. Debra now knows who her poon sacrifice for Rod is, and starts figuring out how to get to her. She dries off and dresses quickly, sprinting back to the mess hall. The dark haired Jewish girl is nowhere to be found. Later, she comes in, hair wet and tousled, and sits far away from Debra, facing the other way.

Coffee klatsch is the first time Debra has actually met any of her classmates, finding it easy to meet and greet them, until she ends up at the same coffee bar as the dark haired Jewish girl.

"Hi, I'm Debra." she says, extending her hand.

"Hi, I'm Rachel." she says as she quickly shakes the proffered hand like it will burn her, then asks softly "Do you want to kiss me? 'cause I want to kiss you all over." Rachel says as she blushes, then runs out of the coffee house area. Debra wants to follow her, but other women want to meet her, and she doesn't want to be rude. She will have to catch Rachel another time.

Dress and undress for success is a nightmare. A dozen hot men, and the women have to dress and undress them, while trying to seem like they have some control of themselves. Discreet caresses of cocks and asses, rubbing themselves on the models, some women feeling cocks of this scale in the flesh for the very first time. This leads to outright groping, and so for a shoe on the other foot moment, the instructors require the models to grope the students. Some students get the message, other students practically beg to be fucked right there in front of everybody. The instructors require the students to do their best no contact stripping for the models, about half of them ending up in public masturbation.

The business and social skills revisits the topics of the morning, with the students more comfortable with each other, and many as hot as they would be at a club. Debra's eye contact is much better, and she is hastily revising her rankings as her class mates step up and start seducing her.

Debra has a simple dinner, chatting with Karen and Jackie, two of her successful seductions she'd really hit it off with. Karen kept one hand off the table at all times, but Debra thinks it is just the manner she'd been raised with.

Going back to her room, she fires up the laptop, and logs in to her social media site, on the local intranet, which doesn't connect to the outside world.

"Welcome! Good to have you aboard! I'm Denise, your Moderator." the naked woman with almost the same build as Debra, but tighter and toned.

"I thought we did this all alone." Debra objects.

"That's true, you can do it yourself. But Moderator's help out by covering things you missed, or maybe didn't even know about." Denise explains in a soft voice Debra didn't find the least bit objectionable.

"Cool. My day started with waking up...", Debra explains, "...then I find out even my social media is going to be mediated - moderated - diddled with. Don't know yet how I feel about that."

"Perhaps you left a few things out?" Denise observes.

"Nope. That's all of it." Debra said firmly.

"Let's talk about just after health class." Denise says, showing the video of Debra racing down the hall, clothes flying everywhere when she got in the room, then fingering herself to a climax so intense it buckles her legs.

"Who were you fantasizing about right then?" Denise asks softly, as if asking Debra to confide about a boy she liked.

"It is my husband, Rod, pounding his cock into Rachel as she licks my pussy. I didn't even know her name then, but the way she licked the foam pussy in health class made me want her to lick mine that way. Plus I've been bad to Rod, and wanted to offer her tight young pussy to him to make things right between us." Debra confessed.

"Very good. All very normal, very understandable. Did you see what Rachel did?" Denise offered, as the video of Rachel doing the exact same thing came on the screen.

"No, I didn't have a clue." Debra replied, dumbfounded.

"You should talk to Rachel about it during social studies. Tell her how excited she made you, how you wanted to share her with your husband. You might find some common ground." Denise suggested.

"I'll do that. Anything else?" Debra asks as if she wishes it will soon be over.

"Why did Rachel run out of the coffee house?" Denise plays the video.

"She said she wanted to kiss me, wanted to kiss me all over. Then she blushed and ran out." Debra answers curtly.

"So you both want each other, which is perfectly natural, but she was ashamed about it? Do you think you could tell her you feel the same way? Perhaps you have found a lifelong girlfriend?" Denise suggests.

"Perhaps. Anything else?" Debra says, slightly annoyed, since Rachel wanted her, and she wanted to give Rachel to Rod. Not the same thing at all. Although if Rachel licks her out along the way, you know, sacrifices have to be made...

"Why wouldn't you let go of Jamal's cock?" Denise probes, showing the video of Rachel going crazy over his big cock.

"I like big cock." Debra replies curtly.

"Big BLACK Cock? 'cause Billy is bigger and you didn't spend any time on him. But they literally had to peel your fingers off of Jamal's big black cock. Have you ever told Rod about this?" Denise challenges.

"No. He doesn't have a clue. I feel like it would be just one more thing I'm throwing in his face, when I was pretending to be Suzy Homemaker and I really was Suzy Cream Cheese Gangbang Fuck Slut." Debra confesses.

"You are one day going to get past your guilt and get Rod to forgive you. He wants to, and you will make it easy for him to do so. One more issue before we say good night. You seduced Karen at the afternoon social studies session." Denise says softly.

"I already covered that." Debra says dismissively.

"Yes, you did. But did you ever wonder what her hand was doing at the dinner table? Or what she did with that hand when she got back to her room?" Denise tries to spark my curiosity, and succeeds easily.

Karen, somewhat thin and mousy, had her left hand up in her snatch all through dinner, frantically fingering herself, as the video from under the table showed. Then she went back to her room and spent as much time as she could before social media fingering herself and licking off her fingers.

"Debra, I'm willing to wager a week's worth of free hall passes that it was your snatch she was fingering in her mind, and your taste she was imagining she was licking from her fingers." Denise offers.

"What are hall passes?" Debra asks innocently.

"As you may know, the facility is quite secure. For you to be out of your room after 10pm requires special permission. If you aren't in your own room, they will track you down. Now if you went to her room before 10pm, and accidentally fell asleep, that is one thing, but if she snores and you need to go back to your own room, unless you have a hall pass, you get a demerit. Demerits are bad, loss of conjugal visits, etc. After about a week, this place has so many people switching rooms you need a scorecard to keep them all straight. In the days ahead, hall passes can come in useful. So do you want to bet Karen was licking your lube off her fingers or not?" Denise explains, then challenges.

"I think that's a sucker bet with no dick in sight." Debra chuckles.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Two more days, with intense personalized drug amplified hypnotherapy during her meditation time and live action sexual contact during health classes did the hard work of plowing a new foundation for her personality and sexual identity. Her good parts were improved, poor parts replaced with ones that will serve her better. She made good progress, even caught up on the information she missed on the first day of classes as a late entry. She looked forward to her conversations reviewing her day with Denise, a girlfriend who seemed to know her better than she knew herself. Rachel and Karen had formed a posse with her, or a squad, or a team (whatever the current group of girlfriends is now called). During the Friday Health class exercises, it became a posse with benefits, and Debra decided she likes Wife School very much indeed.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Rod drives their tired ten year old Camry through the big gates of the Foundation On the Natural Development of Loving Environments, driving around back to the gym. Debra would not be here this Friday night, it was deemed she was "too fragile", but then none of the current term students would be allowed to attend. Each of the students has a prior graduate as selected by the sorority chosen to escort their husband in their place, as their replacement for the weekend. So Rod didn't expect to see anyone he knew tonight.

He looks at the gym, seeing it is based clearly on the old high school gym layout, even with the pull out bleachers. A punch bowl on a fold-out table at center court is surrounded by a group of women, mixed in age, but all with that same sexual gravitas which Mary exudes, in simple dresses but none of them simple. A young Marilyn Monroe clone, rippling with need to be touched, and Rod didn't even like blondes. A striking redhead with Jessica Rabbit curves who would have stood out anywhere, but here is like a walking wet dream. In total, about thirty women, each a marvel in her own right, almost all of them already paired up with a man. Then he sees her as she turns to where she can see him. She drops her punch cup on the table and races to him.

"You came! You came! They told me you weren't able to come!" Mary cries out as she wraps herself around him, kissing him as no friend he'd ever had before had ever kissed him, rubbing herself against him, even as her hips bang in thrust after thrust against him. The very strong scent of her pussy overtakes him as her hips thrash against him. She is having an orgasm, just from their kiss.

"Girls, Sleep!" a gray haired man announces from the microphone. Mary instantly turns towards the podium, like the others, still standing, her head down, chin on her chest.

"Hi there guys! I'm Dr. Demming. This is my life's work, and now that we are all here, we can get started. Based upon your profile, we have selected a substitute for your significant other. Girls, wake up and join your partner." the doctor said as the girls all shuffle into place.

"Girls, Basketball mode!" Demming instructs, as the women all take off their dresses, revealing expensive lingerie, placing their dresses outside the court.

"Girls, Dance Mode!" Demming instructs, and Mary, dressed only in very lacy black lingerie, comes back to Rod's arms, as slow dancing music plays over the speakers.

"To be here in your arms... I'm not going to be able to take much of this without ripping off your clothes and shoving your hard cock up into me. I've been dreaming about you all day. I've thought about how I can best please you. Do you want everybody to see us? Do you want to go someplace private? Do you want someone else to join us? Do you..." Mary gushes.

"Girls, blowjob mode." Demming instructs, and Mary is kneeling, with his cock out and into her mouth before Rod can say zippity-do-dah. She is supremely skilled, rolling his balls with one hand, stroking his shaft with the other, using her lips and tongue to feast on him.

"Girls, switch." Demming instructs, and the Jessica Rabbit clone is deep throating his shaft in slow, deliberate, deep strokes, while Mary is deep throating Jessica's date the same way. Rod is very close to spurting, as the over inflated Kardashian-scale lips gobble his tip and all the way to his balls.

"Girls, switch back." Demming instructs, and this time there is no question, every man except for Demming is climaxing, as Rod distantly notices Mary is rubbing her furburger while sucking him, thrashing those hips again as the strength of her scent doubles, drinking her man to empty, as her climax meter pegs at full. The gym reeks of hot poon.

"Girls, slow blow." Demming instructs, then continues "This is how your wife will be returned to you, and this short demonstration barely scratches the surface of the possibilities. Your wife will have sex with whomever you choose, and her skills will be legendary. Some of you have already figured out that the training program is not populated by eunuchs, and your wives are, at this very moment, being penetrated by them. My advice: take the test model home. Give her a spin. Those who stay here can drag out the mats and have an orgy. Sunday night by 6pm you have to bring her back, and you have to let her go." Demming takes the hand of a majestic older woman with flowing gray hair and walks out of the gym, holding her gently.

Mary simply makes love to Rod's cock with her mouth. When Rod has just come, it can be too intense, but Mary keeps him deep in her throat, moving slowly, as she massages his sore balls, cork screwing her hand between the base of his cock and her lips (which isn't very far). Rod is in no hurry to leave. Only a couple of guys take their dates and leave.

Rod pulls Mary on top of him as he lays on the floor, her dripping wet pussy thrust into his face as she pulls her skirt up to give him easy access. Her dark furry biscuit is a magnet for his tongue, as he starts licking her box from stem to stern, paying the most attention to her stem. She is shivering as she slowly blows him. All around us clothes are coming off and a full blown orgy is about to commence. He'd love to participate, but what he craves is time alone with Mary. He'd always been hot for her, and now when there are no limits, he doesn't want to be bumping buns with someone else.

Pulling away from her sweet swollen dripping slit, he says "Mary, we need to go. You can start that back up in the car."

He's shocked to the core when she responds, "Whatever you say Jim. I'm your wife, I live to please you."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Rod took the long way home, with Mary draped across the central console, slowly blowing and stroking his cock. He drove up and down the blocks leading to his house, like a UPS delivery car with packages for every block. He knew in theory that he had Mary until Sunday night, but his cock in her mouth was more important to him, right at this moment. Her blowjob technique is so sensuous, so pleasurable. Mary makes love to his cock with her mouth. She sucks the tip as she strokes the shaft. She plays with her tongue across the tip, like she is french kissing his dick. Her hands corkscrew down the shaft and then sometimes back up, in unpredictable patterns that simply drive him crazy. She every once and awhile deep throats his cock, swallowing his shaft without using any movement of anything other than her throat muscles.

He makes a guess, as he pulls into his driveway. He has to let her stop sucking him anyhow, and if he's right, he'll have one more tool in the toolbox for the weekend.

"Girls, fast blow." Rod says as everything he experienced in the gym and on the drive home gets compressed into a few seconds, Mary just a blur on his shaft. Rod is spurting into her mouth, hip bucking, balls jumping and pumping, spurt after spurt after spurt.

Mary pulls off of him, saying "Jesus, Jim, where the heck did all that spunk come from? I drained your balls just yesterday! Time for your cum kiss!" Mary says as she shows him her mouth full of his cum.

Rod can't really say no to kissing Mary, and yet he doesn't want to do so with her mouth full of his spunk. He does it anyway. His tongue sloshes around with the sperm in her mouth, and he is nearly certain after they make love later, she will have him eat out her cum filled pussy. Rod decides exactly how well spunked he will leave Mary on Sunday, as a gift to Jim, small thanks for the loan of his hot wife.

"Come on, Mary, let's go inside. Remember, we promised we would house sit for Rod and Debra while she is being checked in at Wife School." Rod guesses.

"That's right, we did. Can we still fuck in every room?" Mary says as she gets out of the car and takes his arm.

Rod takes her into the living room, pouring her favorite drink and his, as he looks her over.

"Mary, please disrobe. I want you naked while we are here." Rod says as he removes his own clothes.

"Ooh, I like this already! A naked fuck Mary weekend! A naked fuck Jim weekend, even better!" Mary shucks her clothes, putting them on a nearby chair.

Rod makes another guess, saying "Caramel Chameleon."

Mary turns to him saying "You are not Jim, but you have activated my emergency hypnotic control that only Jim is allowed to use. Why have you done that?"

"I needed to talk to you without any of the scripts, or plays, or games. My wife is in that Wife School and I can't see her. I need to know what is going on, what is happening to her." Rod says anxiously.

"You have about two more sentences to command me as you wish, then I will return to whatever script you yanked me out of, so choose carefully." Mary says rather neutrally.

"Treat me as you would Jim until Sunday, without being surprised at anything I say or do. Tell me the absolute truth about what is going on with Mary so I can understand it." Rod commands.

"Done. Honey, why are you so interested in what Mary is going through?" Mary asks as she crawls across the floor, wriggling her ass on the way.

"I was never very clear on the process, what is it like, what did you go through?" Rod as Jim asks Mary.

"Oh, it is like the dorm rooms at college, mixed with a military academy style discipline, mixed with heavy duty psychological analysis plus drug enhanced hypnotherapy, mixed with a school for bisexual harlots, mixed with MBA or PHD business classes. You go in one girl, all mixed up and fucking up everybodies lives, and you come out a woman who is all sorted, the sexual ally of her husband, and the blessing to the world that a powerful, effective woman manifests." Mary explains as she crawls up my legs to suck my cock hard.

"I was just wondering what Mary is going through, what her first week is like right now." Rod as Jim asks Mary.

"You know how it was for me. I was a hotwife, screwing around behind your back, when what you wanted was a slutwife, someone who could share the fun with you. Well Mary went a lot farther down slut road than I did, got turned into a whore for her old company she went back to work for when her business collapsed. I think there was a long term threesome with her business partner and her partner's boyfriend that triggered all of that, but she never told me for sure. I do know for sure that when she called Rod, she'd spent the night before getting gangbanged by some big black cocks, and she knew if that happened a second time, she'd be a street walking whore for real. God knows why Rod took her back, maybe he knew so little he could just blink his eyes and pretend it didn't happen to make it all go away. Trust me, the shrinks at Wife School won't blink. They will deal with her being a whore for black cock, just like they turned my screwing around behind your back into craving to show you any sex I have right in front of your face, and cum in my pussy goes right into your mouth. Your cum goes in her pussy, her pussy goes in my mouth. No more hiding. Her first week will be the most direct confrontation with her past, blowing up the old structures to make way for the new." Mary says as she slides down on my shaft, arching her back, as her hips thrust.