Wife seduced by younger man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He withdrew again and thrust his hips forward in short thrusts until his huge cock was very nearly all the way in. I felt crammed, and stuffed. I had never had anything in my pussy so big and filling. My pussy was gripping his cock tightly. The head of his huge cock was now pressing against my cervix causing a little discomfort but way more intense pleasure. My pussy grasping and pulsing on his cock. As we lay there, I finally relaxed as he gently slid all the way in, our pubic bones met, and I let go a huge sigh of contentment and total surrender as I arched my back to take it all. I was full, so full. It was breathtaking and as he pulled out, the wall of my pussy clenched his cock. When he had backed off until just the head of his cock was inside me, he again slowly pushed back in pulling my labia inside my pussy and stretching against my clitoris.

I could hear my wetness as he filled me again. I felt as I had never felt before -- fully stretched and as he started to move against me, I matched him by moving in harmony as he gently pushed in and out of me stretching the walls of my pussy. My pussy urgently grasped his long thick cock. He gradually built up the pace of his thrusting and each time he pushed in I could hear my pussy squelching and slicking with my wetness. His huge cock was boring through me. My juices were coating his big cock and I could feel it was running out of me and dripping down across my ass. It didn't take long as a feeling of ecstasy began building. I started to pant and became very vocal. I couldn't help it. Every stroke helped build my urgent need to cum. My pussy ached with a desire I had never experienced before. I wanted it so badly. I could feel it building from way inside me. "Yes" I said. "Yes, more, more, yes yes"

I started to answer his urgent thrusts with my own frantic movements. As he drove into me powerfully and strongly, getting faster and faster I could feel my orgasm building with every stroke at every sensitive part of my body. His mouth further stimulated me as he sucked and bit my breasts.

His hands reached under my butt and he pulled me towards him with his fingers pulling my cheeks apart. Every part of my body was crying out to cum. I begged him to go harder and I could feel him sliding deep into me with every thrust until a giant wave washed over me and I came and came and came. I had never had an orgasm from a cock inside me that felt anything like that.

He slowed and stopped, he hadn't come yet, so I knew there was more to come. He pulled out and I felt empty. But he rolled me over and positioned himself behind me and violently entered me from behind in one urgent push. I had no trouble taking him in me this time as he pounded me with every stroke. My face was being forced into the pillow and his hands came around and gripped my breasts hard. The inward strokes from his big dick were forcing my clit down and it was being stroked and stretched with every move. This felt different, very different. I was now so close again, the forward pressure at the front of my pussy, on my G Spon, felt wonderful and, again, I started to moan and pant. Sean could tell that I was getting close and he surprised me with a sharp slap on my ass. That shocked me but it seemed to only add to the feeling I was experiencing. Again, he slapped my ass but even harder this time. The sting hurt a bit but at the same time felt really erotic. Sean kept slapping me and I began to scream. My pussy was itching to explode and as if sensing this he started driving in and out faster and deeper. His cock felt so hard and I could feel his balls hitting me every time he drove in. I had only one thing on my mind -- I was coming. I needed to come as his cock seemed to thicken and get even harder. I could hear his cock squishing with every move.

Then my orgasm hit me. It engulfed me and I could feel myself forcing myself on to his cock harder and harder. I ground my butt into him time and time again and arched my back to take him in all the way. He slowed and kept up a steady movement with his cock sliding in and out of my sopping pussy. He stopped and pulled out and rolled me back on to my back. "I want to suck your tits when you come"



My orgasm had faded but as he entered me again, he leaned forward and kissed me. As he rode me up and down, I could feel every movement of his cock in me. I was gripping him tightly with my vaginal muscles. I started to move with him. It seemed so natural. My pussy was throbbing but there was a deep desire for more. We started matching each other, thrust for thrust. His cock felt harder than ever before and as he continued driving into me, I began to feel that unmistakable sensation deep in my very being, of another orgasm building. It magnified with every thrust and just as I was going over the edge, I felt him grip me tightly and his throbbing cock became more urgent.

"Don't stop," I said. "Don't stop, fuck me, fuck me." I couldn't believe I was saying these words. I felt his cock grow even bigger as the head of his cock expanded still further.

He shouted, " I'm coming, I'm coming," and with every thrust I could feel his cum jetting into me. That tipped me over the edge, and I came in a massive orgasm that turned me inside out. I felt sensation everywhere. My pussy throbbed and burned, my breasts tingled, my butt quivered and my whole body felt on fire. As I was coming, I pulled him to me and ground my pussy into him. I could feel his cock twitching and firing jet after jet of cum into me. We both moaned as we climaxed. We stopped moving as we held each other tightly. We rolled onto our side without his cock pulling out of my pussy that was still contracting from that amazing orgasm.

"That was fantastic," he said. His cock was softening and at the same time his semen was dripping out of my gaping pussy. "Was that OK?" he said

"Yes," I said, "it was perfect."

He put his arms around my neck and gently kissed my breasts and lightly flicked my nipples with his tongue. My breasts were sore, and my nipples were tender to the touch. I had plenty to remind me what I had just experienced. He started stroking me all over and kissing my body softly, gently. I felt his finger go to my pussy and rub our juices all over my pussy and the cheeks of my butt. My clit felt very sensitive and my pussy lips were puffy and swollen. His tongue took the place of his fingers mixing our juices as he licked all round my pussy lips. He didn't touch my clit as if he knew this would be too sensitive but as he licked my swollen lips and sucked them gently. I didn't think I could come again. I had had four orgasms and felt totally satisfied. I held his head in my hands as he started to lick me again and amazingly felt a tremor inside and a sensation round my anus as his fingers stroked down my crack and on to my puckered hole. His fingers massaged our juices all over it and his finger slipped inside. His tongue was now licking the full length of my pussy and my clit was throbbing with every light touch. Sure enough, I could feel that wonderful feeling building in me again. Surely, I couldn't come again. But his tender ministrations were having their desired effect on me but how could he possibly be ready to go again?

I reached down to feel his cock. It was not as hard as before but not soft, and as I wrapped my hand round it, I felt it getting harder. I wiped my hand over my pussy to gather the increasing puddle of his cum and my juices and slipped my hand under his cock to his perineum. I stroked from his balls to his anus and I felt his cock harden even more. I heard him moan slightly so I knew I was hitting the right spot. My fingers were wet and silky, so I brushed them over his balls and was rewarded with an immediate response -- a soft moan and a definite hardening of his cock.

I stroked him again and again. He was hard again now, not quite as hard as before but certainly more than hard enough. He pushed me onto my back and lifted my legs high into the air exposing my pussy and butt to view. He rubbed his cock against my pussy and I could feel my swollen lips gripping the side of his cock as he slid up and down. He lifted his cock to my pussy and penetrated me in one swift movement.

I loved this feeling of being full and stretched -- it felt so right. I arched my back to drive my pussy into him and we started meeting each other's movements. He felt rock hard now, I felt that now familiar sensation building in me. His lips fastened on the nipple on my right breast again - a mixture of ecstasy and pain that drove my passion still further.

I felt my orgasm coming again. He did this so well. His thrusting varied from angle and direction stimulating my clit and swollen pussy lips alternatively. As another orgasm hit me, I knew I couldn't carry on much longer. I was truly shattered. I reached under him and started to rub his balls with the juices I was leaking all over him. Sure enough, this was the final straw for him. I felt his cock harden and engorge as he gasped and started to fire even more cum into me. Again, I could feel him jetting into me and as we climaxed together


Finally, he collapsed on me and just lay there attempting to catch his breath. He began to roll off me, but I wrapped my legs around him so that he couldn't take his glorious cock away. The thought of not having it inside me filling me up was almost too much to contemplate. I knew that later I might feel some guilt about what had just occurred but right now, I never wanted it to end.

By now, it was almost 4 PM and I knew that Jack would be coming to the room soon. I didn't want to leave Sean, but forced myself to get up and get dressed so I could go back and repair myself before my husband got in.

Sean tried to pull me back down but we both knew that what we had experienced was wonderful, but it had to come to an end. I leaned over and kissed him and thanked him for a most amazing experience. I turned to leave and never looked back.

Back in my room, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was totally disheveled. My hair, my makeup, my clothes all looked like I had been sleeping in them for a month. I could still feel Sean's juices soaking my panties and running down my thighs. I felt tired but satiated. Even though I was glad that it happened, it didn't help the guilt that I was feeling as I staggered into the bathroom. To my delight, our room had a nice big bathtub with a jacuzzi, so I filled the tub as I undressed. I hid the clothes I had been wearing in my suitcase and ran the water as hot as I could stand it, but I had to get revived in a hurry. Looking in the mirror, I could see how red and swollen my nipples were from Sean's rough treatment. There were a couple of bite marks around my nipples that stood out, and my ass was bright red from the spanking I had received. I could see Sean's sperm dried and sticking to my pubic hair. I had to get revived fast.

I stepped into the tub and slipped into the deep hot water. I lay back and immediately felt so relaxed and the jacuzzi performed its magic on my body. My nipples were sore, and I was sure that my pussy was going to be sore as well. I also knew that Jack would want to make love to me later on and I REALLY wanted to make love to him. After what had occurred that afternoon, I needed to reconnect with my husband who I loved unconditionally.

As expected, Jack came through the door just after 5 in the afternoon. By that time, I had recovered somewhat from my afternoon and looking in the mirror certainly there was no hint of what I had been doing all afternoon. I had a new dress that I purchased for tonight that was the typical little black dress. I had also purchased matching black panties and bra. I looked and felt sexy and fabulous. When Jack saw me, he came forward and took me in his arms and began kissing and feeling me all over. My response was immediate as I felt my arousal begin all over again. I knew that later; we were going to have some great sex after the party. He asked me if I had had a nice day with Sean. I could see by the smirk on his face that he set me up with Sean picking me up at the airport. He admitted that he had thought me several times during the day about what I might be up to. He even mentioned that he visualized that I might be in bed with Sean. To that, I just smiled and let him have his fantasy without confirmation or recognitions from me.

At dinner, I again was rewarded with glass after glass of wine. Jack loved that way I looked and was quick to notice a little eye flirting between Sean and me. The music was loud and good for dancing. I danced several times with Jack and a few times with Sean. I was hesitant at first but on second thought, to not dance with him would look sort of strange. Sean took my hand and with a big smile on his face, let me out to the dance area. He was a great dancer and he never took his eyes off me the whole time. We stayed on the dance floor for several songs and when a slow dance came on, he took me in his arms and pulled me tight against his body. While we danced close, he whispered in my ear that he loved making love to me that afternoon and hoped to repeat the experience soon. It was difficult for me to continue dancing so closely knowing that Jack could see us from over in the corner. When we turned so that Sean's back was facing towards Jack, his hand swiftly moved down to cup my ass cheeks and a devilishly smile crossed his face. I could also feel his erection pressing against my belly. This was certainly dangerous, and it was very sexy. He knew it and I knew up, but we continued to dance despite the danger.

Finally, the slow song ended, and we stood facing each other staring into each other's eyes until we finally had to break the spell and I returned to my husband's side. My face was flushed, and I could feel my juices flowing and hoped that no one could smell the sexual arousal I was experiencing.

With a smile on his face, Jack said, it looks like you and Sean are continuing where you left off in Vail. He is sort of strange in that regard and my flirting actually makes him hot. The fact that other guys find his wife hot is sort of a validation of his choice for a mate, I think.

The party was really fun but after the traveling to Colorado and the physical afternoon with Sean, I was ready to head back to the hotel room earlier than I expected. Not only was I tired, but I was so horny that I couldn't wait to get Jack into bed.

Jack was obviously just as turned on as I so I slipped into the bathroom to get ready for bed and remembered the new white lingerie outfit that I had purchase so put it on. When I walked out of the bathroom, I had to strut around the bedroom for a bit and Jack watched with hungry eyes and all he could say is WOW! I did look pretty amazing if I do say so myself and I felt really sexy.

After twirling around the room a bit showing off my butt covered in a pair of white thong panties and the fact that my nicely trimmed pubic hair was easily seen through the front, I knew it wouldn't be long before Jack had me on my back with my legs in the air.

With a huge smile on his face, Jack said that he was watching me and Sean dancing and said it looked like he wanted to get in your pants and eat you up. I blushed immediately and didn't respond but gave him a wink and a sexy smile. Then Jack said, you know what? I think you want him to get in you pants too! Now I really blushed and couldn't hold his stare as my eyes fluttered and again gave him a really smile. I was wondering if somehow, he had figured out what Sean and I had experienced that afternoon. I didn't know how that could be, but nonetheless, just the remembrance of how big Sean's cock was and how good it felt, heightened my arousal and right then, I almost told him the truth about my affair with Sean.

Jack then surprised me by commanding me to lie on the bed. He always was the leader in our sexual activities, but I had never heard him be so commanding and demanding. This was new territory, but I immediately complied. Jack was still fully dressed but climbed up on the bet with me and began kissing me and removing my lingerie. When he had me completely naked, he pulled a blindfold out of his back pocked and applied it over my head shutting out all light. He then commanded me to raise my arms above my head and before I knew what was happening, I felt him tying my arms to the bed posts using his silk neckties.

I lay there in the dark unable to move very much and God I think it was the sexiest thing I have ever experienced.

I heard a rustling of movement and Jack walking around the room. I couldn't understand what he was doing and why he wasn't touching me yet. I was sure that once he began to touch me, I would immediately begin to orgasm. I had never felt so needy of him make love to me.

At last, I felt a very light touch along my neck and downward and across my nipples before returning to my neck. It felt like a feather or something, but it caused goosebumps to rise all over my body. I don't know if Jack was naked as well as I only felt the light touch of the feather. As he continued to move the feather all over my body, it was clear that he was teasing me and never touched my pussy but came really close as he tickled my inner thighs. This went on for maybe 20 minutes and there was not a single part of my body that didn't receive the feather treatment except my pussy. Each time he came close with the feather, I lifted my butt off the bed and tried to get the feather to stimulate my clitoris.

Finally, it stopped and I heard the door to the bathroom open. When he retuned to me, I felt a warm lotion dripping across my breasts and down my stomach and finally dripping right on my clitoris. I immediately started my first orgasm as the warm liquid ran down across my clitoris across my labia and finally filling my crack and making my anus wet as well.

Then there was unidentified noise in the room and I soon felt his hands begin to massage my breast and down to the top of my pubic hair to get the lotion to soak into me.

Next, I felt him climb up on the bed from the foot and felt his hands on my legs moving upward to my pussy. Again, I arched myself up of the bed letting him know that I was ready and wanted him to make me cum again.

At last, I felt his breath on my pussy and the first touch of the tip of his tongue against my outer labia. Quickly, he became more aggressive with his tongue and I felt it penetrate into my pussy and I let out a loud moan. Now he was attacking me with vigor as his hands moved under my legs and ass and pulled me up to his mouth. He sucked my clitoris softly into his mouth and I felt his tongue circle around my clitoris in a continuous motion. I came hard and felt him push his mouth down harder. My orgasms were coming one after the other for at least 6 or more times.

Then he eased off and I felt him moving upward and he pressed his cock against my pussy, but again he was teasing me, and I was arching and almost begging him to stick it in me. When I felt the head of his cock penetrate me, it felt so wonderful. I thought to myself the he must really be turned on tonight as his cock felt so big and hard.

Before he pushed his cock into me further, I felt a slight movement on my right side and his hands began massaging my nipples. Somehow, he was able to reach above my head and untie my arms. As I lowered my arms, he lunged into me filling my pussy so much I let out a surprised scream. I was so full; something was beginning to make me think something different was going on.

He next grabbed my hand and pulled it to the side and I found a cock was placed into my hand and then I knew for sure that something was definitely wrong. Jack pulled the blindfold off and I was looking right at Sean with his big cock buried to the hilt while Jack was standing next to the bed with his cock in my hand.