Wife Swapping: Let's Try It! Ch. 02

Story Info
The encounter begins.
3.8k words
4.15
184.3k
26

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers

Thanks for 'Techasan' for re-editing on 11/05

If you haven't read Ch. 1, please do so now. Thank You.

*

Ever since I told Jill I was willing to swap she has been a hellion in bed. The sex we have has always been good but she took it up a notch. We've been getting just a little nastier. Nothing gross but we started doing things we haven't done for years. She would hold her tits together while I came and shot the load all over her face. She even cleaned me up with her tongue afterwards. It's been a long time since she has done that. One night while our daughters were out we did it on the kitchen counter. Another night we even went to lover's lane (every town has one) and did it in the backseat like teenagers.

We did a little bit more exhibitionism; she let some old guys watch us fuck while we were in the park. While I was lying on my back on a picnic table, she was sucking me off. One old guy, maybe 70 years of age, was walking through the park and stopped to watch us. I had my eyes closed and the old guy came up behind her and put his fingers in her cunt. She almost deep throated me and we both jumped. The old guy pulled his fingers out, said thank you and backed away. Jill laughed and I didn't have the heart to say anything to him. Besides I started to shoot a load of cum. The old man smiled and was sucking on his fingers as he walked away.

Things were really picking up at work, as well. We have a lot of women visiting our clinic to have their teeth worked on. One in particular, a gal maybe twenty-two years old always wears mini skirts and no underwear. Every time she comes in, Jill laughs at me because she knows that I'm going to get a hard on. For this particular appointment we had to do a root canal. She asked me to be put her under so she wouldn't feel any pain. So I obliged and gave her gas. Once she was under and I was almost finished, I was looking down at the girls thighs.

Jill looked at me and said, "Go for it."

I said, "I can't touch a patient."

Jill said, "You've been thinking about her pussy for years now. I'm going to let you finger her just this one time because I let that old fart finger me in the park."

I said, "You knew he was going to do it?"

"He was doing it for a couple of minutes while your eyes were closed," she confessed. "It was so naughty and it felt good so I let him do it. It was only when he jammed his fingers way in that I couldn't control it. That's when I jumped and you know the rest."

"So you now have my permission to get even, one time and only now. Go for it big boy!"

I know I shouldn't have but after the way Jill was talking, I was so hot. I reached down and could see that brown bush glistening. I just put my fingers on her pussy and slid two right in. I kept the gas on her while I finger fucked her.

Jill looked at me and said, "She's about to cum."

I could feel the young girl pushing against my fingers. God, if Jill wasn't there I would have been afraid I would have tried to fuck her but I held my control as the young gal came. My hand was soaked and she had pussy juice all over her bush. The room smelled like sex.

Jill started laughing hysterically and said, "Good job, big boy." Then she got the wet naps and wiped all the juices off my patient's cunt and the chair.

I quickly washed my hands and returned to my work, turning off the gas and letting the girl return to normal. Jill sprayed a little Fabreeze in the room to cover the pussy smell.

When the girl came to she looked at me and said, "Thanks, doc, that wasn't so bad. I must have been in dream land the whole time. I didn't feel any pain at all. I actually felt pleasure." With that she got up and left the office.

She was our last patient of the day so as soon as she left Jill locked up the office, came back in where I was putting the tools away and said, "Jack, take off your pants and sit in the chair, I need it now." With that, she slipped off her underpants and climbed up in my lap.

She grabbed my cock and put it in her pussy. We both came just minutes later.

"Damn! That was so hot!" she cried after we finished.

We were getting ready for our trip. Jill went shopping for some sexy clothes. I told her we were only going to be there for two days so don't over-do it.

She looked at me and said, "I'm going to look good!"

I told her she always looked good. She just smiled and headed out.

We gave our girls our room number and told them, "Only call if there is an emergency. We won't be in the room much so just leave a message." We told them we would call them once before coming home.

They said, "Yeah, we know, you want to check up on us."

We all laughed and I said, "You got that right!"

We were on our plane and everything was great. It was like a second honeymoon. The Sheraton Inn had a special shuttle service from the airport so we didn't even have to rent a car. We arrived on Friday and were going back on Sunday. We would spend Friday together doing our thing, and of course our plans for Saturday were yet to be determined. Then we would head for home Sunday.

After checking in we went up to our suite. What a beautiful room. We had a king size bed and a view that overlooked the city. We stood in front of the big windows and wondered how many people from the other motels could see us if they had binoculars? Wish I had brought mine along. We just laid on the bed for a few minutes and kissed and hugged. Then we got up and showered and headed to the casino.

Jill looked great. She had on a summer dress that showed her shape to the max. It went down to about mid thigh. She wore no underwear because she didn't want panty lines. Her bra just about pushed her tits out of her dress. She looked sexy as hell but not slutty. I just wore a pair of Dockers and a pullover shirt.

We were playing the slots but all the guys were trying to get near Jill. Every time she sat down the dress rode up a few inches. Jill didn't flirt with anyone and everyone could tell she was with me but that didn't stop them from looking. I told her to accidentally give a few beaver shots so these guys would have something to talk about after they got home.

We sat down in the restaurant to have dinner. The food was great but the service was even better. We had waiters who kept coming to the table. Jill told me that from where she was sitting she could shoot a beaver to just about anyone who passed by.

Jill trimmed her pubic area up real neat. She was a natural blond so she left a real nice streak of blond hair about three inches wide all the way down to cover her cunt. So, if anyone was looking they could see that light blond bush covering her pussy.

We took in a stage show and then headed up to our room. By then, it was about 11:00pm. We both started getting undressed and when we were naked I grabbed hold of Jill. I pulled her onto the bed and she said, "Jack, your not getting any tonight."

"What? You've got to be kidding me!" I cried.

She said, "No, we are going to save it all up for tomorrow, our one time fling."

"You got me so hot and bothered all night," I told her breathlessly, "and now I have to wait till tomorrow?"

"Joyce will be glad you did," she laughed.

With that we turned off the light and cuddled up naked, both of us dreaming of the day to come.

The next morning we got up, dressed casually and headed for the breakfast buffet. We decided not to do anything special until the afternoon. We ate, then decided to just take a walk and look at the city. It was such a nice morning and this was going to be a very special day. We walked around the shops, got the girls some souvenirs, and just took it easy for the morning.

At about 1:00pm we started to get antsy, so we headed back to our room to start getting ready for our meeting with David and Joyce.

Jill got in the shower first, as it would take her two hours to get ready. She wanted to shave her legs, trim her bush, and fix her hair. I on the other hand, shaved and put on my Dockers and polo shirt. That was about it, other than using a really good smelling cologne.

Jill looked radiant. She had on a new outfit, a blue silky blouse with matching skirt. The skirt didn't make it to mid thigh. She bought a light blue thong for the occasion and a pair of three-inch heels to match. She had her hair done up on her head with fancy curls. She was one beautiful woman. I wanted to take her right there on the bed.

At 3:00pm we headed down to the restaurant. We got a corner table for four, kind of out of the way. We ordered a drink even though we usually don't drink that early in the day. It wasn't five minutes later that we saw Dave and Joyce come in. We looked up and they knew instantly that we were the couple they have come to meet.

They came to our table and Dave introduced himself and then his wife. I then introduced myself and Jill. Dave's eyes almost fell out of his head when he met Jill. I think Joyce was just a little annoyed with all the complements he was throwing at Jill.

They both looked as good as their pictures. Dave dressed similar to me. Joyce was dressed to kill. She had on a green dress, very low cut to accent her boobs, it came down to mid thigh. Her hair came down to her shoulders. She had on four-inch heels since she knew I was taller.

Things were going great. We all ordered dinner and planned our evening. We took in an adult show at one of the hotels, lots of tits and ass. It was done well; there weren't any sex acts or anything like that. At around 7:00pm we headed over to the lounge where there was a lot of music and dancing. It was dark and things started to happen. I started dancing with Joyce and begin to get wound up. Dave had already begun with Jill. He had both hands on her ass and had her pulled up tight against his cock.

So I did the same with Joyce. I could feel the heat radiate off her when I pulled her close. This might not have been a bad idea after all, as long as I didn't watch Jill get fucked. My cock was starting to get hard as we sat down at the table. I could see Dave already had his hand up Jill's skirt, probably rubbing her pussy. Joyce put her hand on my hard cock. I moved closer and ran my hand up her dress. She was wet right through her panties. It was time to make a decision.

"Well, everyone," I addressed the group, " I think it's decision time. We all have to agree or it doesn't happen. Jill this was your idea so you go first. This is your last chance to back out."

"I want it to happen, I'm in," Jill replied.

I turned to look at Jill's new man for the evening. "Dave, what's your answer?" I prompted.

"I'm in all the way," he said. Glancing at Jill, he added, "Or, at least I will be."

Jill grinned but I really didn't much care for Dave's answer because it sounded kind of smug.

"Joyce, are you in?" I asked.

"I'm all for it if you are Jack. I'll make it happen for you, I promise," replied Joyce.

"Ok, I can't turn down a proposition like that. Let's go for it, but I have a few ground rules.

"First protection must be worn and no means no for everyone. Do we all agree on that?"

Everyone said yes, but I noticed Joyce glance over at Dave.

"Dave and Jill can go to our suite," I suggested. "We're in room 904. Joyce and I will go to your room. What room are you in?"

Dave replied that The Sheraton was booked up so they have a room at another motel about two miles away.

That bothered me some, having Jill and I at different motels.

I looked a little worried and Jill jumped in and said, "Everything will be fine, Jack. You go with Joyce and come back to me at say 1:00am. I'll be here waiting for you."

I asked to speak with Jill alone for a moment. We stepped aside and I told her that it bothered me not being here to protect her if necessary.

She told me to go enjoy myself, everything will be alright. She would see me in four hours.

With that said, I kissed her and then took Joyce by the hand and headed out the door and we got in a cab and headed for her motel.

When we arrived, we headed up to the room. The motel was nice but didn't approach the class of ours.

Joyce asked if I wanted anything to drink.

I told her, "No, I don't need any outside stimulant for what I am about to do."

She went to undress and I said, "Let me do that." I slowly unzipped her dress as I kissed down her back. I could feel her shiver. This woman was getting hot. I pulled her dress down as I was standing behind her and let it fall to the floor. I then unsnapped her bra but let it stay on her shoulders. I reached around and put my hands on her breasts and slowly massaged them. I then pulled my hands back and let her bra fall off her arms. I returned to her breasts and began to massage her nipples. I felt her nipples getting hard and she started to shudder.

I then reached around and slid my right hand into her panties. I found her pussy. It was hairless and soft as a baby's butt. I slid my hand down into the creases of her pussy and slid a finger in. I felt her juices flow around my fingers. I pulled my fingers out as she moaned.

I then took off my shirt and trousers and folded them over a chair. My cock was hard and straining to get out.

She reached down and grabbed it. "I want this," she said.

I smiled, "You will have it in due time."

I sat her on the edge of the bed and slid her panties off. I then laid her back with her legs over the side of the bed with her pussy right on the edge. I got on my knees and put my face on her hairless pussy and then slipped my tongue into the moist crevice.

She started bucking against my face crying, "Oh, God, Oh, God, I'm going to cum already."

It makes a man feel good when he's able to bring a woman off like this so I kept it up, lapping at her pussy for all I was worth. I had to reach down and release my hard cock from its confines. I stood up and let my underwear fall to the floor. I then placed my cock head against her opening and I gently started to push it in but then remembered I forgot to put on a condom.

I started to pull out when she looked at me and said, "Please don't take it out." I mentioned I forgot the condom. She said, "It's ok. I'm on the pill and I promise I'm clean. Please, push it in all the way."

I was thinking with my cock and how warm it felt. I pushed it in slowly to the hilt. I started fucking her hard. I had two days of passion built up in by balls and they needed release.

She kept saying, "Fuck me, fuck me."

And I did. I worked her pussy for several minutes. As she begin to reach another orgasm, she cried, "Oh, Jack, you're the best I've ever had. Please fill me up."

I came at the same time as she did, shooting load after load deep into her pussy. Damn, this was a good idea that Jill had. Joyce is one hot woman!

After climaxing I had Joyce climb up further on the bed and lay next to her. I started sucking on her nipples and rubbing her tummy. I know this is a turn on for Jill and thought Joyce would like it too. She did. In fact, she loved it. Her nipples were hard as nails as I sucked away. She put her hand on mine and pushed it down to her pussy. She wanted it rubbed some more.

She put her hand on my cock and asked if I wanted it sucked. I told her only if she wanted to. I wouldn't force her to do anything. She turned around and we got in a sixty-nine position with her on top. I had her bare pussy with my juices mixed with hers against my mouth. I tongued her and kissed all over that pussy till her juices flowed.

She was bobbing up and down on my cock, getting it harder and harder. As I was sucking her pussy I reached up and put my finger to her anal opening. She spread her legs and let me finger her ass hole. She got up off my hard cock and turned around and asked me if I wanted to take her in the ass.

I told her Jill wasn't big on anal sex but I would like to try it.

Joyce said, "If you promise not to hurt me."

"I would never hurt you on purpose. If it begins to hurt, tell me and I will stop," I assured her. "Do you want me to use a condom?"

"No condom," she said softly. "I want to feel you in me, but will you use the KY jelly?"

"Of course I will," I answered. "I'm here to have a good time with you, not hurt you."

She handed me the jelly and I spread it all over my hard cock, then when she turned over and stuck her ass in the air, I put more jelly on her anal opening and fingered it into her anus.

I held on to her hip with one hand and guided my cock into her ass with the other. I pushed it in as slowly as possible doing my best not to hurt her.

She squealed with delight and kept saying, "I love it, I love it."

With her encouragement, I fed more of my cock into her ass. Her breathing quickened and she sighed, "I didn't know it could be so good. David has never been this gentle with me."

That remark bothered me but I let it pass. I fucked her harder and harder in her ass till she started to climax, then I held on tight and pushed my cock in as deep as I could get it, and shot my second load of the evening. I then pulled out of her and turned her over and kissed her, telling her how great it was.

We sat up and were just talking about the evening. She was telling me that I was the best lover she had ever had. "Much better than David," she said, which bothered me again. She wrote a number on a piece of paper and gave it to me. It was her personal cell phone number.

I asked her about her previous swaps.

"There were only two and they both were rough. They didn't make love like you did," she said, pausing. She looked at me squarely and added, "They just took me."

"What about David?" I asked. I couldn't conceal my shock. "Didn't he say anything to these guys?"

That's when she said, "David is only interested in David. The only reason I swap is because I'm afraid of him. If he knew I was telling you this, he would hurt me badly."

Now I was in a panic. "He's with my wife!" I yelled. "Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I thought you were just like the others," Joyce said. "Out to use me, but you made love to me. That's never happened to me before. I wish I had a man as good as you, one I could love. I'm sorry about not telling you about David but he scares me and hurts me."

I stood in a flash, already looking for my clothes. "I have to go," I said shortly. I got dressed. It was only midnight, but I had to go make sure my wife was alright. Remembering my courtesy, I said thanks to Joyce for a wonderful evening up to that last discussion but I had to leave. I had to make sure Jill was alright.

I ran out of the motel and flagged down a taxi. As my cab sped off I thought I spotted David going into the motel but wasn't sure. I took the elevator up to the ninth floor and hurried in.

The room was a mess and blood, just a little blood, on the sheet. I yelled for Jill. She was in the bathroom. I ran into the bathroom. She was in the shower. She looked up and was crying.

"Jack," she said between sobs. "Jack, he raped me."

*

Thank you for reading my stories,

All comments welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers