Wife Teases Baristas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned back to Jeremy and started licking one of his nipples, thrusting her rear out toward Matthew so he could pull her panties down. She grabbed Jeremy's ass with one hand and his crotch with the other while she sucked his nipples and he groaned with pleasure.

For his part Matthew hastily yanked my wife's drawers down and she kicked them aside and spread her legs slightly. I jerked my dick frantically as Matthew sat there, dick in hand gazing right at my wife's swollen labia, poking out between her parted thighs right at eye level. He reached right up and started fingering my wife's snatch making her gasp and pause in her nipple sucking.

"Atta boy, you are starting to get the idea," she sighed, arching her back so that he could reach her cunt more easily.

"It's real wet," he commented stupidly, his mind clouded by lust as he slid a few fingers inside my wife.

"Oh god, this is hot," I murmured.

My wife glanced over at me and smiled with approval as she saw me masturbating feverishly. "Ah, I am glad you are enjoying the show, darling," she said. "Now watch this." She pinched and worked Jeremy's boner so that it was pointing straight up toward his navel behind the zipper of his jeans. She unbuttoned his pants but didn't pull the zipper down. Then she bent down and started licking his stomach, sliding her tongue down toward his crotch lower and lower, past his navel.

Jeremy put his hand on her head and panted with excitement. "Oh, god, oh god!" he blubbered.

"Oh, you like being teased," my wife noticed. "Hmm, he's getting even harder now, Todd," she reported to me. Margaret, squeezed his bulge until the glans of his penis just started to protrude where his pants were unbuttoned. Margaret started licking lower and lower, closer to the pink head that was peeking slightly out of his pants. "Look, Jeremy likes it when I lick his belly," she told me, turning his body slightly so that I had a better view of what she was doing. Then she slid her tongue down the front of his pants, lapping at the head of his penis.

"You are licking more than his stomach," I croaked, the cock in my hand on the verge of exploding.

"No I'm not," she protested innocently. She slyly pulled his zipper down and inch, exposing the head of his cock and a bit of his shaft and then she resumed licking the newly exposed parts with enthusiasm. She wriggled with pleasure as Matthew started rubbing her clitoris, watching her lick Jeremy's cock with envy.

"Yes you are," I laughed. "I can see what you are doing!"

"Ok, you caught me," rejoined my wife merrily as she finally yanked Jeremy's fly down all the way and then pulled his pants halfway down his thighs, exposing his big dick and hanging balls. "I'm sucking his dick," she said and then ran her tongue up and down his shaft as she held his nuts in one hand and pinched the head of his prick with the other.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," cried Jeremy, thrusting his hips forward involuntarily, trying to poke his dick into my wife's mouth.

"Ok, that's it, I'm going for it," said Matthew. He pulled his pants off and jumped up to stand behind my wife as she was bent over servicing Jeremy's tool with her mouth.

"What do you think YOU are doing, young man?" asked my wife, looking back over her shoulder at Matthew as he stood behind her with his pants off, stroking his erect dong just inches from her open twat.

"I'm doing THIS!" he grunted, pushing the head of his cock into my wife for emphasis.

She gave a cry of passion and gripped Jeremy's hips for support as Matthew entered her.

"How do you like that?" he asked her boldly as he introduced more and more of his strong young dick into her.

"Oh, oh, yes, I think that's satisfactory," panted my wife.

"Very much, so," I agreed, and then I came, a surprisingly voluminous stream of cum spurting from my cock as I watched my wife getting fucked in front of me. I blew my wad all over myself, and then collapsed back in my chair in contentment as I watched the episode unfolding before me.

"Suck it more, suck it," begged Jeremy, grabbing his dick and pushing the head against my wife's plump lips.

"Ok, ok, dear, I will, I just need to get my bearings after Matthew, oh, oh gosh," gasped my wife as Matthew hit full stride, humping her excitedly from behind. She grabbed Jeremy's cock fiercely and stuck it in her mouth. Sucking as hard as she could on it while she jerked his shaft with one hand and steadied herself by grabbing his hip with her other hand. He bent down slightly and fondled her dangling tits while she sucked him. A contented smile spreading across his youthful face.

Matthew grabbed her by the waist and was dogging her for all his worth. His hips slapping against her bare ass with an urgent rhythm. I watched his ass pumping pneumatically into my wife ruefully. I was too old to fuck her with such vigor these days.

"That's it, that's it," moaned Jeremy and he pulled his prick out of my wife's mouth and started shooting his load all over her face. I had thought my ejaculation was unusually large. But this young guy put me to shame as he coated my wife's face with spurt after spurt of hot sticky jism. She just laughed and opened her mouth wide to receive a few globs onto her tongue which she promptly swallowed. Meanwhile she reached back between her legs to work her clitoris while Matthew pumped his dick in and out of her.

"I want to cum inside," he begged.

"Well, go ahead, darling, don't be afraid," said my wife soothingly. "Let it fly."

"Ugh," he said eloquently as he emptied himself inside my woman. He ground himself against her rear, clinging to her tightly as he pumped load after load of his sperm into her womb and I watched with some trepidation since my wife and I usually used a condom for birth control and she wasn't on the pill or anything.

"That a boy, let it all go, right inside where it's nice and hot," urged my wife looking back over her shoulder fondly. Her hands clamped to Jeremy's side to keep from falling over as Matthew finished cumming inside her. Then she noticed that Jeremy's limp cock was dribbling cum down onto the carpet. "Oh you messy boy," she scolded. "Why can't you be more like Matthew, he put all his nasty semen inside me, nice and neat. But you like to spray it all around and now it's getting on my carpet."

"Oh, shit, sorry," said Jeremy contritely, grabbing his dick.

"Let me do it," she said. "I need to clean you up, you nasty boy." Then my wife sucked his limp dick into her mouth and slurped the last of the cum out of it, then carefully licking his shaft to clean up the residual cum.

"Oh fuck yeah," he groaned, his penis becoming engorged again.

"Oh my gosh, are you getting hard again?" she gasped grabbing his dick and tugging on it enthusiastically. "Todd, have you ever seen such a thing? He just came and now he's getting hard again!" she chirped with delight.

"Not since I was in my own twenties," I said sadly, surveying the mess I made of my trousers as I tucked my own flacid weiner back inside.

Matthew pulled out of my wife and cupped his sodden junk in his hands so that he wouldn't drip on the carpet like his pal did. "Uh, where's the bathroom?" he asked me.

"Just through there, son," I said pointing down the hall. "First door on your left."

"I don't know if I can cum again," warned Jeremy as my wife kneeled in front of him, jerking his meat earnestly.

"Well, let's just see what we can coax out of you, shall we?" asked my wife, ducking her head to slurp on his balls. He grunted with satisfaction and she paused and looked up at him with adoration. "After all, it's not every day that you get a sexy older cougar on her knees before you submissively sucking your balls, now is it, young man."

"Oh, yeah, submissive," he muttered. "Yeah, suck those balls, Marge, suck 'em," he told her.

"Yes, sir," she said, turning her head to the side so she could get his big hairy nutsack into her mouth while the veins stood out in her forearm as she yanked viciously on his stiff red dong.

"Fuck are you guys still going at it?" laughed Matthew as he came back into the room with his pants back on.

"She can't get enough of my balls, dude," said Jeremy proudly and my wife gave his dick a particularly ferocious tug and he grunted with shock and then he blew his second wad down my wife's bare back as she slurped loudly on his scrotum. "Ahh," he moaned as he spurted a more modest cumshot this time, just a few sticky globs that dribbled down and then ran down her back toward her bare round ass.

"Good boy, I knew you could do it," she congratulated him, reaching back and feeling the spoog dripping down into her ass crack.

"Thanks Margaret, I couldn't have done it without you," he chuckled, pulling his pants back up.

"So you were really into that, huh, Todd?" asked Matthew, looking at me skeptically. "I mean you just sat there spanking your monkey the whole time while we used your wife like a filthy slut."

I snorted in response, "From where I sat it looked like she was one using YOU two. But yeah, it was pretty dirty and I got off on it. Maybe once you've been married twenty years, you will be able to understand."

"She can use me anytime she wants," said Jeremy with a big smile, looking at my wife's big tits and furry bush as she climbed to her feet in nothing but her stockings.

"Oh, I intend to," she assured him. "In fact, next time I come to visit you at the coffeeshop, I'll just wear this under my coat and give you a real thrill."

"Honey!" I objected. "What if someone ELSE sees you? What if one of the neighbors recognizes you."

"Well, I'll just wear a wig and some sunglasses or something," she said with a shrug. My own tired old penis started to come back to life at the thought of my wife flashing the baristas in a crowded coffeeshop. "Now you two give me a kiss and run along. I've got a lot of semen to clean up around here. Next time we should put a tarp down. You boys are practically exploding with cum." She reached down between her legs and grimaced. "Oops, Matthew's generous offering is starting to ooze out now too."

"Yuck," commented Jeremy. But he gave my wife a quick peck on the cheek. "Ok, Margie, this was fun. Thanks for having us over, and uh, letting us fuck you and everything."

"Yeah, Marge, you got a hell of a twat," commented Matthew, kissing my wife on the mouth and pinching one of her nipples cheekily.

"Oh, you naughty boy, get on with you," she scolded, slapping his ass as he departed.

I followed her to the door as she saw the boys out. "Next time I want it missionary style," she called out, standing brashly nude in our open doorway and waving to them as they strolled merrily down the path to the sidewalk.

"Oh fuck, honey, get back inside, Ed's out in his front yard," I gasped when I noticed our next door neighbor gaping in amazement at my naked wife as he watered his roses. I pushed her back inside and waved to Ed. "Ha ha, hey there Ed. Margie's such a joker sometimes you know. She's just kidding of course."

"But why isn't she wearing, err, any clothes?" asked Ed in confusion.

"Just a little prank is all," I stammered while Margie giggled behind the door. "Anyway, have a good one." And I closed the door hastily.

"Now look what you've done," I told my naked simpering wife. "Ed saw you naked and heard you asking for missionary from your two Lotharios.

"Oh, I don't care what fat old Ed thinks," she scoffed. "He can come over and watch if he wants." Then she paused for a moment. "Well, as long as he gets permission from Mildred first." She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, and the feeling of her bare boobs against my chest made my member swell up even more. "Oh my gosh, old man, are you getting it up again yourself? Well then, come on into the bedroom and service your wife again. I'm still feeling randy from our little party."

I let my wife lead me down the hall to our bedroom. "That was fun, wasn't it?" she asked. "Making new friends, trying new things, spending time with vigorous young people and letting them fuck the shit out of me?"

"Yep, it worked for me," I agreed, throwing my wife onto the bed and climbing forcefully on top of her. It's good to try new things, I thought to myself as we got the bedsprings creaking more loudly than they had in years.


12