Wife's Date Ch. 02

Story Info
She tells her husband about her date with a black man.
3.6k words
4.36
232.2k
66
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,842 Followers

Walt entered the house and walked into the bedroom where Angie was changing her clothes and said. "Honey. It has been a whole week since it happened and I wish you would forgive me for getting you involved in that mess."

Angie turned and faced Walt and said. "You could have gotten us killed over a silly card game and I hope you learned your lesson."

This was the first time Angie even spoke to Walt after her date with Bruce last weekend. Although she put up a front for her parents while they were here and only maintained her composure. This was the first time she even seemed to acknowledge her husband's existence.

Walt walked behind his wife and put his arms around her as he replied. "Angie, I'm so sorry for bringing you into that mess like I did and I'll never gamble again as long as I live."

Angie turned to face her husband as she finished taking her blouse off and tossed it on a nearby chair leaving only her tits covered in the bra she was wearing. Walt noticed she still had red marks covering the portion of her tits that he could see and made a comment and placed his hand on Angie's cleavage and said. "You're still all red from Bruce biting your tits last weekend?"

Angie slipped her pants down her legs, pulled down her panties, than pointed at her pussy mound and said. "Look down here and you can still see the redness from Bruce being so rough with me last weekend."

Walt admitted to himself that he got extremely turned on looking at Angie's bit marks from her black lover and started to get an erection as she unfastened her bra and tossed it on the same nearby chair letting him see her tits for the first time since last weekend.

Angie examined her tits, pointed at her nipples, and said. "Look and see how red and sensitive my nipples still are from that man."

Walt glazed at his wife's tits and saw what she was pointing at and it look as if an animal had bitten the area around each nipple. Walt leaned over and gently kissed one of her tits as he pulled her body toward his as he gave her a passionate kiss on the lips and said. "Angie, I'm sorry you had to go through that ordeal last weekend. I wanted to tell you that I got very excited when I saw him screwing you on the sofa that night. I just don't know how to explain it but I was extremely excited seeing you sit on his cock right in front of me."

Angie looked back at Walt with anger in her eyes as she replied. "Are you sick? That man would have had you killed if is was not for me. Now you have the nerve to tell me that you got excited watching that man screw me... Besides, I thought you were asleep that night when we were on the sofa?"

Walt quickly replied. Angie, I was only making a statement that was true. I had to pretend to be asleep because I did not want Bruce to know I was watching the two of you. I had never thought in my wildest dreams that I would see you willingly screw a black man and enjoy it as much as you did."

Angie crossed her arms, looked directly at Walt, and replied. "So what are you saying to me here Walt? That I am a slut and I liked like to screw strange black men and have you watch like some pervert or something? What is the matter with you?"

Walt replied. "Angie, why don't you admit that you really enjoyed getting fucked by Bruce last week? Besides, I saw you respond to him and even have an orgasm and I bet you had others with him I didn't even see!"

Angie walked over to the dresser fumbling in her drawers looking for a clean pair of panties as Walt followed and said. "Just admit that you enjoyed yourself with him last week that's all I want you to do is tell me how you felt."

Angie turned again to face her husband and said. "Walt. I am really beginning to think you have more wrong with you than I thought. What kind of husband would get enjoyment out of watching another man fuck his wife? You know dam well I did it to save your ass and nothing more."

Walt reached out to his wife again holding his hands on her bare hips as he replied. "I didn't mean it to sound that way. I know you love me and you are not a whore. It is just that there are men that get excited just like, me watching there wives screw other men. They even have clubs and web sites that are devoted for those things."

Angie still had her arms crossed as she replied. "Walt, I still don't understand why you would get excited about a man screwing me when he might have harmed you."

Walt held Angie tight as she placed her hands on his shoulders and listened as he continued saying. "I can't really explain it myself but I got this tremendous erection watching you ride his cock and watching you both orgasm and I can't see what harm it would do if you fucked him again."

Angie shook her head in disagreement as she replied. "Walt, what is the matter with you. I might have gotten aroused that night because I had to force myself into thinking he was just a typical date and I tried not to think I was a married woman."

Walt replied by kissing Angie on the lips as he moved his hands around and cupped her ass as she pressed her large tits against his chest. Angie moved far enough away to unbutton Walt's shirt and his pants as they feel to the floor and pushed him over to the bed and laid on top of him as they continued to kiss.

Walt rolled on top of his wife, tugged on his underwear, kicked them out onto the floor as he continued to kiss Angie with passion, and rubbed his hands over her tits.

Angie broke their kiss long enough to whisper in his lips and said. "I'm so horny; I want you to fuck me hard."

Walt did not waste a second as he reached down between their legs and positioned himself at the entrance of Angie's pussy and waited for her to push her legs back and slowly inserted the head between her pussy slit and drove it deep inside her with one push.

Angie's body stiffened as Walt slowly began to fuck her. Angie began to kiss Walt again, whispered in his lips, and said. "That's it baby. Fuck me good."

They were passionately kissing as Walt continued to screw his wife as he whispered to her and said. "Did he feel big inside you?"

Angie did not reply immediately but continued to push her pussy into his thrusts as she finally replied. "Yes, he was huge inside me."

Walt continued to flex his cock inside her as he whispered again and said. "How many times did he fuck you that night and did he cum inside you each time?"

Angie responded by tightening her pussy as Walt moaned with pleasure and he knew she was thinking back when Bruce had his thick black cock sunk deep inside her belly, repeated a part of his question, and said. "Did he fuck you all night long?"

Angie moaned aloud and looked as if she were in a trance as she replied. "Oh God yes, he fucked me the entire night and kept shooting his hot cum inside me."

Angie was bucking her hips up against Walt as he began to fuck her even harder. Angie had wrapped her arms around her husband's shoulders and held him tight as he pounded away at her pussy.

Walt was breathing heavy as he forced himself to ask his wife another question and said. "Did it excite you thinking you were being fucked by a black man?"

Angie was having trouble catching her breath and was almost ready to cum as she blurted out. "Oh God… Yes, .He was so thick and huge and I felt his hot cum shooting inside me….God….Yeah. Fuck me…"

Angie began to orgasm as Walt shot his load inside his wife's pussy pushing himself as deep as he could knowing that Bruce must have reached area's of Angie's pussy that he was unable to touch with his smaller cock.

Walt was completely taken by the fact his wife had fucked another man who not only had a cock almost twice as large as his own but who was also black in color and it drove Walt almost insane thinking about that mans cock deep inside her spewing its seed and could possibly impregnate her.

Walt's cock had shoot its load and was beginning to shrink as he felt his own sperm leaking out around his cock and onto the sheets below as Angie lowered her legs. Walt rolled over, lay beside his wife, and held her hand as she too caught her breath and waited a few seconds before he said. "That was the fastest but one of the best fucks we had in a long time."

Angie got up from the bed and walked toward the bathroom to clean herself as Walt's cum dripped down her thighs as he watched her leave the bedroom.

Walt joined his wife in the shower and they shared the water as he kissed her lips again and said. "Honey, would you like to see Bruce again sometime in the future?"

Angie had her head under the water as she spit water from between her lips and replied. "What are you asking me Walt?"

Walt quickly replied. "Well, I was thinking that if you wanted to go on another date with Bruce that it would be all right with me."

Angie washed her face as she replied. "Walt, that man wasn't playing around with you. He was only here to fuck me and that was the end of it. Now why would you want to bring him up again when we got you out of that mess to begin with?"

Walt waited for Angie to finish washing her face, placed his hands on her hips, and replied. "That was the best fuck we had in a long time and we both got excited about you screwing Bruce and I didn't see what harm it could do if you were to see him again. Honey we would both agree and I would not blame you for anything like cheating on me. It would be for both of our satisfaction this time and nothing more."

Angie hastily replied saying. "Walt. That is not the issue here at all, why would you want to put our marriage in jeopardy over just because we had good sex together. You will just have to be satisfied with fantasizing about the one and only time it happened. Now don't ask me to do this again."

Later that afternoon Angie went shopping with her friend leaving Walt home to straighten the house when the phone rang.

Walt picked up the phone, said hello, and was surprised to hear Bruce answer on the other end.

Bruce said. "I was calling to see if Angie might have changed her mind and thought I might ask her if she would like to get together with me again."

Bruce replied. "Well, I would like to speak to your sister about setting up a date so could you put her on the phone for me?"

Walt replied. "Uh, Angie is out shopping with her friend right now but I can have her call you back when she gets home this evening."

Bruce replied. "Great, she has my phone number and I'll be waiting for her call. Walt, you are the man and do not know how to thank you for introducing me to your sister. I'll talk to you later."

Walt hung up the phone knowing that Angie was going to be pissed when she finds out about this.

Angie and Walt had just finished dinner that evening when the phone rang and Walt picked it up and it was Bruce on the other end. Walt said. Angie, you have a phone call."

Angie picked up the phone as she walked out onto the patio and Walt could hear the surprise in his wife's voice as she spoke to Bruce on the phone. Angie walked back into the house and replied to something Bruce said on the phone and said. "Bruce, let me call you back in five minutes and I'll let you know."

Walt looked embarrassed knowing Angie had caught him in a lie and waited for an answer from him as he replied. "Bruce called while you were out shopping this afternoon so I told him you would call him back tonight."

Angie kept starring at her husband and said. "What do you want me to tell him? I'm leaving this decision up to you because if something goes wrong than you won't have anyone to blame."

Walt stepped closer to his wife, put his hands on her shoulders, and said. "Honey, I don't think it would do any harm if you saw him again. It got us both hot to begin with, it would only be a simple date, and you could tell him you could not see him again anytime you felt you wanted. You would be in total control over the situation and besides, look at the wonderful sex we could have together. It will only enhance our marriage and relationship."

Angie stepped away from her husband and reached for the phone as she dialed Bruce's number and said. "Just remember what I told you and don't blame me if something goes wrong."

Angie finished dialing the number as Walt put his arm around her and waited until Bruce answered as Angie said. "Oh, it's me again and I just wanted to let you know I would be able to see you this Friday."

Walt listened to her end of the conversation as Angie replied. "Yes, around six would be fine…..Oh, I would be more comfortable if your two friends didn't tag along with you…Yes…..That would be fine……Yeah….Maybe I will."

Angie laughed as she continued to speak. "Just like before….No, he doesn't mind at all….OK….Yes…..I'll see you than…Bye…."

Angie hung the phone up, turned toward Walt, put her hands on his shoulders, and said. "Just remember that you were the one that gave me the permission to do this and if anything happens because of this than I don't want you to blame me for it."

Walt gave Angie a kiss on the lips and said. "Everything will be all right, you watch and see. We'll have the greatest sex we ever had and you'll get a chance to screw this man again."

It was late Friday afternoon and Angie had finished her shower, had shaven her pussy the night before, and had picked out her dress for the evening. She almost called Bruce to cancel their date several times over the week and still felt the same way as she finished drying her long red hair.

Angie set the dryer down on the counter, fluffed her hair, and leaned forward checking her face in the mirror as she thought back almost two years when they had considered swinging with another couple.

She really could not consider this the same as swinging because Bruce thought she was a divorced mother living with her brother. Angie felt her body tingle as she got goose bumps thinking about the situation.

Angie was indeed excited about seeing Bruce again and at the same time very scared about meeting him and putting on the act again with Walt being present.

They had talked about it every night before bed planning every situation that might occur including Walt's desire to watch as much as possible. Angie had planned leaving the bathroom door open between the two bedrooms so Walt could peak inside. Angie warned Walt that he should be very careful not to let Bruce catch him looking and if that happened he was to act as if he were just using the bathroom and found the door open.

Angie had decided on a black dress she wore out to clubs with Walt. It fitted very tight and revealed her cleavage. It came down just above her knees but because of its tight fit, she was not going to wear any panties and would leave her legs bare without any nylons.

Angie slipped into the dress and laced her heels when Walt walked into the bedroom and spotted how much the dress revealed her tits and said. "Wow, I don't remember that dress being so revealing."

Angie finished with her heels and stood as Walt walked over and cupped one of her tits in his hand and kissed her on the lips and said. "Are you getting excited about seeing Bruce again?"

Angie replied. "Actually I'm very nervous and almost called him to cancel this afternoon and I'm still not sure if I want to go through with this or not."

Walt leaned forward, gave her another passionate kiss, and said. "Honey, this will be fun, you'll see. After tonight you won't be as nervous to see him."

Angie starred at Walt and said. "I don't think there will be a next time."

They could hear the sound of the front door bell as Walt said. "I'll go see if it's Bruce, what should I tell him?"

Angie replied. "Tell him I'll be out in a few minutes, I have to finish putting on my makeup and perfume."

Walt opened the door and saw Bruce standing there waiting and asked him to come in and wait. Bruce was wearing casual clothes but was very expensive looking and carried a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

Walt mentioned that Angie would be out in a few minutes and took the flowers from him and placed them in a vase and put them on the cocktail table where Angie would see them when she came out of the bedroom.

Bruce sat down on the sofa, looked over at Walt, and said. "Man, I can't thank you enough for introducing your sister to me last week. I really had my doubts whether she would call me or be interested in seeing me again."

Bruce continued saying. "You know, Angie and I talked on the phone every afternoon this week and I've gotten to know quite a lot about her."

Walt was surprised when Bruce mentioned speaking to Angie everyday because she did not mention anything to him and replied. "Oh, I didn't know you've been calling Angie this week at all."

Bruce gave a chuckle as he replied. "Your sister is full of surprises and revealed some of her most intimate secrets to me. I guess she felt completely comfortable telling me about herself."

Bruce leaned forward lowering his deep husky voice as much as he could and continued speaking and said. "You know, I shouldn't be sharing this with you because your Angie's brother but she went into detail over the phone with her likes and dislikes as far as her sexual preferences."

Walt sat their in disbelief thinking that Angie was so nervous on meeting with this man again and here he was telling him his wife was being intimate over the phone with him."

Bruce held out the palms of his hands facing Walt and said. "Listen, I shouldn't be telling you these things because you might think of your sister as a bad person but let me tell you this much. Your sister is a good woman and she's only human and all women have a desire to explore their sexual fantasies and maybe for Angie its being intimate with a black man."

Angie walked out of the bedroom and Bruce stood greeting her with a kiss on the lips and picked up the vase of flowers as Angie smiled and thanked him.

Bruce sat the flowers back down on the table and motioned for Angie to sit next to him on the sofa. They sat down and Walt was starring at them sitting so close to each other as Bruce whispered into Angie's ear making her laugh as she patted her hand on his knee.

That was her left hand and Bruce took it in his large hands, raised her hand in the air, and looked at the wedding rings she was wearing and forgot to remove before she entered the room.

Bruce said. "Did you get married since the last time we saw each other and didn't tell me?"

Angie quickly responded with an excuse and replied. "These are rings from my marriage and I sometimes where them when I'm out so guys will leave me alone."

Bruce laughed aloud as he replied. "Dam, that's a good idea and I think you should wear them at the club tonight so those guys will know to keep their hands off you."

Angie looked over at Walt with relief in her eyes as Walt asked. "Should I expect the two of you back here at a certain time?"

Bruce started to laugh as he hugged Angie and said to her. "Your brother acts like he's your father and wants to know what time you'll be home tonight."

Bruce looked over at Walt with a smile still on his face and said. "Don't worry Daddy; I'll have your little girl home before two."

Bruce stood up holding Angie's hand, they walked toward the front door, and just as they were ready to leave, Bruce looked back and said. "Everything will be fine; don't wait up because Angie is in good hands with me."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,842 Followers