Wife's Date Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,853 Followers

Bruce was the first person to get out of bed and he taped Walt on the shoulder and motioned for him to come out of the bed as well.

Walt got out of bed, walked over, and sat in a chair while Bruce leaned against the dress as Julie climbed on top of Angie and began doing a sixty-nine with her.

Both men seemed to be enjoying the show the women were giving them as they ate each other's pussies.

Bruce walked over to Walt and said. "I don't even think your sister realizes she is eating her brother's cum out of Julie's pussy right now. I don't think we should tell her anything tomorrow either, do you?"

Walt sat catching his breath and shook his head in agreement, as he watched the women eat each other.

Both men waited for a few minutes until Bruce decided to leave them alone and said to Walt. "Let's go and leave them alone for awhile. There just getting to know each other."

Walt followed Bruce out of the bedroom as he looked back and saw his wife digging her tongue deep inside Julie's pussy.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,853 Followers
12