Wife's Fantasy

Story Info
A fantasy of being controlled and loving it.
2.9k words
4.27
105.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone at my office rang at noon, another dreaded call from my daughter’s school. She had been getting into trouble lately and I received calls almost daily. Today, it was the principal and he asked that I come in after school to discuss what had been going on. I had to cut a couple of meetings but agreed to meet him at 4:30PM in his office.

I drove to the school and walked in. The school was barren and dark. I walked to the office and was surprised to find the principal’s secretary still working. We greeted and she told me to go right in to Mr. Peterson’s office.

Mr. Peterson was sitting at his desk reading when I entered. He stood and asked me to sit down. We began discussing my daughter’s issues, which included stealing, skipping school, disrespect to teachers, fighting and today smoking. He asked what consequences I had set for her and how I was dealing with this behavior. I told him that I had tried to talk with her but my husband and I are busy at work and don’t have much time to enforce rules or responsibilities. I told him that she just didn’t listen.


He frowned and told be that he thought her actions were as much my fault as hers. He said that he would be forced to expel her. Hearing this, I begged him not do expel her. “This is the last school in the area, the others won’t take her back.” I asked him for advice and said I was willing to try anything. He stood up and walked around to my chair and said, “The real problem is you and your husband.” At that, I stood and told him to “fuck off”.

He grabbed me hard and pushed me over the desk. I screamed for him to let me go, but he held my head against the desk and raised my skirt up and over my ass with his other hand. He then ripped my panties down off of my now exposed ass. He called for his secretary and I heard her enter the room. He told her to get his paddle and bring it to him. I heard her go to the closet and then walk over to Mr. Peterson. Just then, I felt awful pain on my ass as he slapped it with the paddle. He paddled me over and over until my ass was on fire and I was bawling out loud. I couldn’t take it and begged him to stop.

He gave me one more slap across the ass and told me that he was through with going light on the situation. I couldn’t move, I just lay there and sobbed, the pain reeling in my ass. No one had ever spanked me before and this was just too much. I was past anger; I just didn’t want to get spanked any more.

He pulled me off the desk and told me that from now on, if my daughter got into any more trouble, I would be punished. I told him that I would be calling the police and he would be locked up for this. At that point, he grabbed me again and put me back on the desk giving me five more swats. I couldn’t take any more and begged him to stop. As he pulled me up, I was so week that I staggered to the chair. He told me to take off my jacket, shirt and bra. I didn’t move, I wasn’t about to do anything he asked. He started to grab me again and I quickly started to disrobe. I was still sobbing as I exposed myself to Mr. Peterson and his secretary. My eye shadow was running down my checks and my ass hurt so bad I had to stand up again.

As he stood there looking at me, he asked how I was serving my husband. “I bet you don’t even swallow his cum.” I couldn’t say anything, I knew if I did, I would get more of the paddle or maybe worse. He grabbed my hair and pushed me down to the floor onto my knees. I was at eye level with his crotch. He told me to take his cock out and suck it.

“I can’t, I’m married.” He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back asking if I wanted my ass beat again. I begged him to stop as he pulled his cock out of his pants. Again, he told me to suck it. I was so torn, only hours ago, I was a faithful wife set in my career and now I was being disciplined by a principal for my daughter’s screw-ups. He grabbed my head and moved it to his cock. As he did, I resisted but found my mouth opening as his fat cock head pressed in. He started moving his cock in and out of my mouth as my tong greeted his every thrust. I started to enjoy the sensation and I could feel my pussy get hot and wet. I felt dirty and somehow, that only made me more aroused. I started sucking more and more and realized that I was making humming noises as I sucked.

I could feel the head of this cock swell and knew he was about ready to cum. I pulled it out of my mouth, but he grabbed me and started fucking my head. He pumped hard, thank god he wasn’t big enough to hit my throat. I could feel his fat little cock starting to convulse. As his cock erupted, he pulled out of my mouth and started shooting cum onto my cheek and mouth. I could taste his salty semen as it splattered against my lips. It made my pussy hurt knowing what I was doing and how dirty it was.

After he finished pumping his load, he made me stand. He told me that from this time on, any trouble made at school by my daughter would end in my punishment. He said he expected this to end now. I told him that I could still go to the police, but he just laughed. He pointed over to his secretary and said that she had video taped my blowjob and it clearly showed how much I loved it. He said that if anyone finds out, the tape would go to my husband. I was trapped, I couldn’t tell anyone and knew that any infraction would lead to my punishment.

He asked me if I wanted a cigarette and I told him that I had quit two years ago. He said take it and smoke it now. He said that I could quit when my daughter does. He made me take it. It took so long to stop and now I was smoking again. I can’t believe this is happening. He made me leave and told me to give his regards to my husband.

Driving home, my head spun with thoughts. Not only had I been used but I liked it and that made me feel dirty and bad. I realized that I looked a mess. I tried to fix my hair and cloths but couldn’t do anything about the cum on my breath. I wiped what I could off of my face with a spare tissue. I made it home and rushed into the house, hoping to get to the bathroom before my husband found me. He had heard the door and came to greet me. He held and kissed me, leaning back with a look on his face. He said, “that’s some breath”. I was horrified and hoped he wouldn’t recognize the smell, and oh my god, the taste. I said that I had a really rough day and bolted to the shower.

Later that night, I talked to our daughter almost pleading with her not to do anything that would get her in trouble. She just rolled her eyes. The only thing she said was, “whatever”. I told her that if there were any more trouble, she would be grounded.

The next day at work, my phone rang. I picked it up and was sick as the school secretary told me that Mr. Peterson would like to see me this afternoon concerning another incident with my daughter. I had to go but was horrified to think about being paddled again. I had to sit all day and my ass was so sore that it almost made me cry when I moved.

Pushing myself, I again drove to the school and entered the office. The secretary smiled at me as I walked by and entered Mr. Peterson’s office. Evidently, she had been caught steeling out of lockers. He told me to take my cloths off and lean over the desk. I begged him not to do anything, that I had talked to my daughter and she would be grounded. He just smirked and called for the secretary. I pulled my cloths off and bent over the desk. Holding the edge tight, he gave me ten hard swats on my ass. Those swats along with the ones yesterday were unbearable. My ass hurt so bad I couldn’t even talk. I felt him rubbing my ass cheeks, which hurt at first, but then he moved to my pussy. He spread my legs further apart and started rubbing my slit from my clit to my hole. I was so wet that he easily glided his fingers in between my pussy lips. I couldn’t believe how wet I was and how much I enjoyed him rubbing me. I arched up and he began to finger fuck me with one hand and rub my clit with the other. In no time, I was cumming and begging him to fuck me.

I felt something larger at my pussy hole and knew it was his cock. He entered me quickly and fucked me hard. He would intermittingly slap my ass as he fucked me. It hurt but somehow really turned me on. He fucked me rough and I felt my orgasm rising. Just as he came in my pussy, I was shook by a powerful orgasm. He lifted my quivering body up and said that he punished me for my daughter’s infraction but rewarded me for trying to discipline her. I put my arms around him and kissed him.

He laid me on the sofa as I reached in my purse for a cigarette. Looking up, I noticed the secretary filming me. Oh god, they have even more on me now.

This continued for the next month. My discipline was varied but always there. I wasn’t having any luck with my daughter but I was beginning to really enjoy my sessions with Mr. Peterson and his secretary until he gave me an order that I wasn’t sure I could fulfill. He told me that it was clear that I just didn’t have it in me to change my daughter’s behavior and that by now, I was his slave. He said that I was to meet him at his home at 8:00AM tomorrow morning.

I was at his home at 8:00AM sharp. He took me and fucked me just inside the door against the wall. Holding one leg up he jabbed my pussy with is little dick. He had managed to pull down my blouse and bra on one side so that one of my tits was exposed and bouncing with each of his thrusts. What a slut I had become. As he started to cum, he pulled out and pumped his slimy load on my pussy and leg. He then told me to get dressed and into his car and we drove to a tattoo shop.

He must have known the owner because they greeted each other and began talking. The owner led me back to his studio and had me bend over a bench. I had no idea what was about to happen and for some reason I didn’t even ask. The pain was intense as he worked on me. After some time, he was done. He held up a mirror and in another mirror, I could see the word “SLAVE” on my ass. My god, he’s marked me. It was small but very noticeable. What is my husband going to say? I was panicked when Mr. Peterson came in. He remarked what a nice job it was and told me to suck his friends cock for doing such a great job.

His friend took out is cock and moved it to my mouth. I shook my head crying, but found my mouth opening and sucking the stranger’s cock. I tasted the pre-cum and sucked hard until he put is full load in my mouth. While I was taking the last of the stranger’s cum, Mr. Peterson greased my ass and pushed his dick into my lubed hole. I laid on my belly while the stranger watched me getting butt fucked.

After we left, Mr. Peterson said that form now on, he expected me to be at his house every morning by 6:00AM to start his day with a blowjob. I was panicked and didn’t know what to do. My husband would see my tattoo, how could I explain it away.

We reached Mr. Peterson’s house and he said that he had a surprise for me. As we entered, there were four other men sitting in the living room. I was told to undress and show them my new tattoo. I resisted and he started tearing my shirt off. I quickly undid my pants and panties and was displayed for the room of men. One by one, they began taking out their cocks and playing with them as they looked at me. I was told to start sucking them and move around the room giving each a turn.

Mr. Peterson told me to call my husband and tell him that I would be very late because of work. As I called, one of the men bent me over the desk by the phone. I could feel his engorged plum rubbing up and down over my pussy and then my ass. I couldn’t help but moan as his fat, black cock slipped into my pussy. My husband asked what was wrong and I just said that I was tired, trying to speak in between thrusts. As his black cock spurt it’s load into my belly, I told my husband I loved him and would be home soon. My fucker pulled back and my pussy made a popping sound as his dick slid out. It was quickly replaced by another cock, then another.

They bred me all night and into the morning, three beautiful black men, a fat smelly white guy and an old guy. I was fucked in every position. At one time, I had a black cock in each hole. It was such a turn-on to be taken by the three of them. bbThe fat guy’s penis was short but smelled and was dirty. He had bad BO and came quickly any time he stuck his dick in me. Although, sucking him made me gag. At one point, one of the black guys tried to fuck me in the ass with his enormous cock. I playfully tried to get away as he pushed me to my belly and tied my hands behind my back. He then slowly pushed his fat, dark cock-head into my puckering ass. It hurt at first but he was actually rubbing my pussy from the inside, which drove me crazy with lust. He pumped me hard with his weight pushing down with each thrust. I was his fuck toy as the others watched and cheered him on. We were both breathing heavy and drenched in sweat as I felt his cock empty into my ass.

He left my hole gaping which seemed to be an invitation to the others as they took turns. I felt so dirty being sodomized by these strangers but that only intensified my orgasms.

At the end of the session, I had cum smeared and leaking out of me everywhere. Mr. Peterson told me to leave at 6:00AM and wouldn’t let me shower. I really hoped that my husband wouldn’t catch me coming in so late. With the way I looked and smelled, he would know for certain that I was out fucking. I really loved being taken by so many men and Mr. Peterson had really not disciplined me hard for some time.

As I walked in, my husband got up out of his chair and walked over and just looked at me. I went upstairs and started to get into the shower as he walked in and saw slave on my ass. I knew my marriage must be over at this point. It was painful but I craved sex and discipline now and knew he could never give it to me.

Surprisingly, my husband told me in a stern voice to come here. I moved closer and he grabbed me, taking me to our bed. He threw me down and climbed on top of me. I told him I couldn’t but he told me to shut up. He took his cock and penetrated my gaping, sloppy pussy. He fucked me hard and came deep inside me. After, he said things were going to be different from now on and that I wouldn’t be missing my duties at home any more. I broke down and told him the story. All he said was, “I’ll need to give Mr. Peterson a call and thank him for breaking you in.” I just smiled and said, “Yes sir”.