Wife's First Time with Another Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for sometime. It was amazing watching her take her time, making sure his cock was thoroughly lubricated and ready for what she was about to do to him.

Seeing her tongue and lips touching the bare skin of his cock. Watching her lick the precum off of the tip of his cock, showing off her talents and making sure it was going to be the best blow job he had ever had and putting on the best show I had ever seen.

When she was satisfied his cock was ready she repositioned herself a little and reached over to my cock to give it a squeeze and in her most seductive voice said to me, are you ready. I was ready, my cock was ready.

This was it, she was going to make him cum, she knew this is what I had fantasized about the most, her allowing another man to cum in her mouth. All the dirty talk, all stories about the blow jobs she had given before we met, all the guys she made cum with that hot mouth. Fuck, this was an indescribable feeling.

She looked up at him and said "Tell me when your gonna cum" and plunged her mouth down on his cock.

I knew this wasn't going to last long, when she wants a cock to cum it stands no chance against her talented mouth and I'm sure he would be no exception. I prepared myself and coated my cock with the ridiculous amount of precum that had leaked out of it during this whole thing and just sat back and watched the show. And a show she made it.

She was using one hand to stroke the shaft the other hand was between her legs furiously rubbing her clit and her mouth was bobbing up and down at a nice steady pace. His hips were moving up and down slightly getting into the rhythm. I knew how good he was feeling inside her mouth and that pretty soon he would be feeling even better.

She started to move her mouth a little faster up and down his cock and her hand twisting and sliding the shaft a little more. His hips were moving more, pumping to meet her mouth. His cock was glistening with her saliva.

I could only imagine how good she was making him feel. No, wait I knew how good she was making him feel. I've been in his position many times and now she was giving his cock that same pleasure.

I was stroking my cock at the same pace my wife's mouth was moving up and down his hard shaft trying to feel what he was feeling. I was in a daze, getting lost in pleasuring myself to the moaning and sucking sounds happening right next to me.

Still in my daze I heard him say to her "Your gonna make me cum."

That's when I snapped out of it and focused on the sight in front of me. I realized my wife had really picked up her pace and every motion she made was bringing him closer and closer to my ultimate fantasy. His hips were frantically pumping to meet her mouth, I knew it wouldn't be long before all three of us got our reward.

He looked down at my wife and said in a strained voice, "Im gonna cum, oh baby here it comes."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, my beautiful wife of twenty plus years on her knees sucking this man she had just met hours before and he was about to cum in her mouth.

She slid her lips down his cock and he pushed his hips up to meet her mouth one final time and his body went stiff as board. My wife let out a soft moan around his cock and she started to shake as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Her mouth and hand motions slowed, her cheeks drew in as she started to suck and her hand slowly stroked his shaft up and down. He was cumming in my wife's mouth, at that very moment his big hard cock was releasing it's fluid inside of her.

I was picturing what was happening in her mouth every time I seen his shaft pulse. The thick white cum shooting from the tip of his cock filling her hot mouth. His sperm was now inside my wife, she was tasting his orgasm.

They were both moaning, his hands gripping the sheets, my wife still slowly rubbing her pussy, her other hand stopped it's movement and was just holding the base of his cock tight. I could see the shaft pulsing and with each contraction I knew that more and more of his fluid was being pumped into her.

It was then that I seen it, a thick glob of his cum that ran out of the corner of her mouth and was sliding down the shaft. The first physical evidence of what she had done. Before I realized what was happening my cock throbbed and I started to cum, almost involuntarily. I grabbed it and stroked it as fast as I could, cumming all over the place, it shot past my head. It was intense to say the least.

Trying to still concentrate on my wife I regained focus as their orgasms were subsiding. She was slowly milking the last few drops from his still hard cock. She slowly slid her mouth over the head with her lips sealed tightly around it trying not to lose what she had in her mouth. The head slipped from her lips and more of his cum rolled out from around her lower lip and slid down his cock.

She turned to me looking me in the eyes and opened her mouth showing me the thick white fluid. With such a seductive look she slowly sealed her lips together and swallowed his cum. Her tongue came out to quickly lick her lips and she went back to finish where she had left off with our friend.

She ran her tongue from the bottom of his penis where the cum had dripped down and licked it up to the head collecting it on her tongue. She squeezed the base of his cock and stroked it up trying to get one last drop. A big pearly drop appeared from the hole, she closed her lips over the very tip of his cock and sucked it off looking up at him the whole time.

She swallowed once more and gave his penis a kiss, still looking at him she mouthed "Thank you."

She got up off her knees and climbed up onto the bed with me seeing what a mess I was. She went toward my semi soft cock and covered it with her mouth. She gave it a few sucks and then ran her tongue through the cum that was around the base and on my balls. She crawled up and layed down on top of me and gave me a very passionate kiss.

When our lips parted I said "I fucking love you so much," she snuggled up on top of me and we drifted off to sleep.

The next day we didn't talk much about it which is how I had always figured it would be, it would just be an experience we had together and it would be put in the past and probably only be brought up during our love making sessions. The week went on and was very busy with work and activities with the kids until Saturday night, the night we try and kick back, watch movies, drink and have an intimate evening.

The night went on and we were drinking and feeling pretty good. We started fooling around, she was stroking my cock and asked me if I wanted her to tell me about her sucking him off. She didn't need me to answer and continued to tell me from her point of view everything that happened all the while still sliding her soft hand up and down my cock.

She said how nervous she was at first and wasn't sure she would be able to do it in front of me but then she was overcome with excitement once she had his cock in her hand and that when she put her mouth on it she felt like she was a teenager again sucking a new guy for the first time and that she wanted to make his cock feel really good, then knowing that pretty soon his cum would be in her mouth.

She told me how his cock felt in her mouth, how thick it was and most importantly about his orgasm. She told me that his cock was leaking so much it was like he was cumming the entire time and that when he did cum there was so much she had to swallow a few times while he was still cumming and what she had showed me was only what had dribbled out after it stopped squirting.

She seen the affect this was having on me and pushed me back on the couch and slowly started making her way down to my cock. She pulled my pants the rest of the way off, pushed my legs apart and got in position. My cock was already hard as a rock and ready for whatever she had in mind. She lowered her mouth to my cock and right before she was about to take it in her mouth she stopped and said with a devious smile.

"You do realized the last penis I had in my mouth wasn't yours," then covered me with her lips.

She gave me such and intense blow job I don't know how I lasted as long as I did, her words before she engulfed me were repeating over and over in my head as her mouth moved up and down my cock and all I could think of were the images of what I had seen, what she had done, her lips on his cock, another mans cum in my beautiful wife's mouth. It was all I could take and it all boiled over.

All in all I think I only lasted about 30 seconds.The fact that I came so quickly and the force of the first spurt caught her off guard and she pulled my cock out of her mouth, the second spurt went right into her mouth and across her lips.

When I calmed down a bit she sucked me back into her mouth to finish me off. When I was done she looked up at me just licking the head of my cock and using one finger to push the sperm around her lips into her mouth and sucked her finger clean.

"Wow" she said "Looks like someone really enjoyed his little fantasy," maybe we can do it again sometime.

She is an amazing woman. I love her so much.

12