Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick me Roger. Lick me while rubbing my clit. That's it. Right there. Don't stop," she whispered while moving her hips and wiggling her legs while reaching down with both hands to mash his face in her sopping wet pussy. "Push down harder with your finger. Right there. Rub me, finger me, and lick me. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

With her nipples exploding in their erectness and hardness, as soon as she was ready to cum, she covered her mouth with her hands so as to not awaken her daughter with her screams of sexual passion.

"Oh God, Roger. Oh, God!"

After she had her oral orgasm, basking in the afterglow of sex, he moved to her and they stayed like that holding one another, kissing one another, and sexually touching and feeling one another. Already slowly stroking him, with little time to waste, Trudy silently slid herself halfway down the bed to take her son-in-law's erect cock in her mouth. No matter how many times she's sucked him, he always had the same sexually excited reaction to Gwen's mother, his mother-in-law, taking his cock in her warm, wet mouth. Not only was it the warm, wet sensation that stiffened his cock but it was more who the woman was sucking him that made him so hard.

"Oh Mom. Suck my cock. Blow me. Make me cum. I can't wait to cum in your beautiful mouth later," he said tracing her lips with his fingers with his hard prick buried in her mouth. "I can't wait to watch you swallow my cum after I fuck you.

She looked up at him with her pretty face bejeweled by her big, blue eyes with his hard, hairy prick buried in her mouth. Even in the dark, he could see her gazing up at him. Even in the dark he could she how truly beautiful Gwen's mother was and what Gwen would look like in twenty years. Even in the dark, he could see his cock buried in her mouth and her sucking him.

As shocking the first time as it still is now, Gwen's mother was stroking him. As shocking the first time as it still is now, Gwen's mother was blowing him. The sensation of his mother-in-law giving him a blowjob was as shocking the first time as it still is now. Still unable to wrap his head around Trudy sucking him, he still couldn't believe that his mother-in-law had his stiff prick in her soft hand while stroking him and buried in her mouth while sucking him.

"I love sucking your big cock Roger," she said removing his cock temporarily from her mouth to whisper her sexual lust for her son-in-law. "I can't wait for you to put that monster inside of me," she said stroking him while taking him in her mouth again to suck him. "I can't wait for you to make love to me. I can't wait for you to fuck me. I can't wait for you to give me another orgasm," she said removing his prick from her mouth again to speak before taking his cock inside her mouth again to make him hard enough to fuck her.

As excited as the first time she sucked him fifteen years ago, he was still as sexually excited whenever his mother-in-law sucked his cock now. He loved the sensation of her soft hand stroking him while her warm mouth sucked him and her wet tongue licked him. The bonus was that this wasn't just some MILF of an older woman, a cougar giving him a blowjob, this was Gwen's mother, his mother-in-law sucking his cock.

While Trudy sucked him, really blew him, Roger looked over at his wife. Still sleeping, and even beginning to snore, not even having a clue what was happening next to her, she didn't even know her mother was there with them in bed. Gwen had no idea that he had just given her mother an oral orgasm. Gwen had no idea that her mother was giving him a blowjob. He put a gentle hand to the back of his mother-in-law's blonde, pretty head and gently pressed down to force his cock deeper in her mouth.

Deep throating him while stroking him faster, as much as Roger loved having his cock sucked, obviously Trudy loved sucking her son-in-law's big prick too. Obviously Trudy loved sucking Roger's cock as much as Gwen and as much as his wife's best friend, Heather, loved sucking his big prick. Even though Genevieve sucked his cock long and hard enough for him to cum in her willing mouth, she'd much rather fuck him than suck him. Glad that he had a memory foam mattress that didn't move to awaken the person sleeping next to him, he humped Trudy's mouth with his cock and fucked her face with his hips.

Seemingly through experience, when she felt him getting ready to cum, Gwen's mother stopped blowing her son-in-law. With her obviously wanting him to make love and to fuck her first, she didn't want him cumming in her mouth just yet. Instead, climbing off the bed, she removed her short skirt and naked now, she mounted him. She reached her hand down between her legs to position his erection by her pussy slit. Then, as if coming home and entering her in such a sacred place, with a hump and a thrust, he was inside Trudy's warm, wet pussy. In a word, it was glorious to have his erect prick inside of his mother-in-law's cunt.

"You're so wet. You're pussy feels so warm. I love how you can tighten your muscles around my cock," he said. "I love making love to you," he said giving her a deep, wet, passionate kiss.

She broke off his kiss to talk. Breathlessly, she whispered her sexual excitement.

"Oh, that's it baby. That feels so good. Fuck Mommy. Make Mommy cum," she said humping him and making love to him before he rolled her over to fuck her.

* * * * *

As he did from his wedding night, every third night for the past fifteen years without his wife ever knowing and without fail, after eating her mother, he made love to her mother. After making love to Trudy more than one thousand, five hundred times in the course of fifteen years, with each time as exciting as the last, he still couldn't believe that he was making love to Gwen's mother again. Fucking her harder, fucking her faster, and fucking her deeper, he was giving Trudy what she needs, an orgasm, and she was giving him what he wants, a good hard fucking.

"I love fucking you Trudy. I love pounding your bushy, blonde pussy," he said humping his mother-in-law faster and harder.

She dug her fingernails in his back before grabbing his naked ass and pulling him tighter against her. Returning his humps, she humped him just as hard and as fast as he humped her. When she wrapped her shapely legs around his back, he knew that when she was in that position that she was getting ready to cum.

"Oh, Roger, my sweet man, I'm going to cum. Fuck me harder Roger. Fuck me faster. Don't stop. Please don't stop," she whispered. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Humping her and making love to her before fucking her, really fucking her and pounding her pussy, when it was time for her to cum, when she was ready to have her orgasm, she covered her mouth again with her hands. Able to control her sexual excitement, a unique skill that she learned and mastered over the years, she had a second, quiet orgasm, this time from having sexual intercourse with her son-in-law. Holding himself back, wanting to cum in her mouth rather than in her pussy or on her huge breasts, he was able to control himself from prematurely ejaculating until she was sucking him. Then, moving to the side of him and beside him, with her on one side of him, with him in the middle, and her daughter at the far end of the king sized bed, while holding one another, they again enjoyed the afterglow of sex.

Finally, as she's done so very many times before, Roger's mother-in-law slid her mouth down his naked body while kissing and licking him as she went. Sucking his nipples and moving lower while kissing his stomach, she continued down the length of his stomach to stick her tongue in his bellybutton. Teasing him with her eyes by staring up at him, she moved slower while moving lower.

"I can't wait to suck your cock Roger. I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth. I can't wait to swallow your cum," she said moving lower slower.

Finally positioned in place, with Roger waiting for the warm, wet sensation of his mother-in-law's mouth and tongue, ready to receive her motherly blowjob, Trudy took his cock in her hand before taking his erect prick in her mouth. Sucking him and licking him, she licked and sucked her vaginal secretions from his cock. Stroking him while sucking him, in the way that he gave her orgasms with his fingers, his mouth, and with his cock, she was intent on having him cum in her mouth.

As was his wife and his wife's best friend, Heather, Gwen's mother was a cum slut too. Just as she loving giving her son-in-law oral pleasure, Heather and Gwen loved sucking Roger's cock too. All three women loved swallowing his cum. Just as Roger loved licking Gwen, Heather, and Trudy's pussy, he loved having the three women suck his cock before cumming in their willing mouths.

Teasing him by showing him her tongue while licking the head of his big prick, she stared up at him to show him his cock buried in her warm, wet mouth. As she's confessed to him many times before, she loved sucking her son-in-law. As she's confessed to him many times before, she loved it when he showed her his appreciation of her oral talents by ejaculating a warm, oozy load of his cum in her mouth. Just as it was sexually exciting for him to have his mother-in-law give him a blowjob, obviously it was sexually exciting for her to give her son-in-law a blowjob too.

"Suck my cock Trudy. Blow me, Mom. Make me cum," he said putting a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head while humping her face with his hips and fucking her mouth with his cock.

As they discussed many times before, she loved the taste of his cum. She loved how she could always make him cum with her hand and with her mouth. She loved swallowing Roger's semen. A package deal, every husband should have a MILF of a mother-in-law like Trudy. A wedding bonus, every son-in-law should have a MILF of a mother-in-law who not only wants to fuck her son-in-law but also wants to suck her son-in-law.

"Cum Roger. Cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth," she said. "I need to taste your cum."

Then, with her sucking him deeper and harder while stroking him faster, as if she had turned on a hose, Roger gushed a huge load of warm, oozy cum in his mother-in-law's mouth. He watched her swallow and lick him clean. Then, while licking her lips, as if licking away the evidence of having eaten a vanilla ice cream, she moved up to him to hold him and for him to hug her. Kissing him before leaving him, it was Genevieve's turn to be intimately sexual with her brother-in-law.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.